Stahlhiem: College of Magic (Rebooted!) IC

Emi:*watches Thal fall eyes wide,ten runs to save Coro from Thal's wraith to come* "H-hello,would you mind backing up? I figure someone like him is going to be the ultimate brat" *blushes at my own choice of words* "Sorry!" *Helps Thal up apologizing quickly before running off again cheeks feeling very hot but my blush hidden by my dark skin*

Last edited:
Borghild - Hallway, Thal - Student Crowd

Borghild heard Thal fall, and she quickly turned around. She saw one of the students had bumped into Thal and the Prince had a deep rage rising within him. However she couldn't do anything. She needed to see what would Thal would do before acting.

Thal stands up and pushes Emi out of the way, with anger burning in his eyes. "You! You dare attack a Prince of House Rando?!" Thal pulled off Coro's hood and gives her a harsh slap, bringing her to the ground. "Don't think you can even stand on the same level as me you filthy animal!" Borghild saw this, and knew she needed to intervene.

"Thal, that is enough!" She ordered, and walks up to confront the Verdantkin, but it didn't make the sutuation any better as he became more infuriated with being ordered around by a Wastelander.

"You do not command me dirty mutant!" He called, and his palms began to glow as his anger rose.

Emi: *stands up quickly dragging Thal behind me with more force than a stampede* "Calm down!" *I yell at him pushing him to his knees* "You hurt NO ONE Else! Especially not a lady!" *pushes Thal away from me in disgust and kick him into the back wall* "Now Repent!" *my eyes glow a fierce deadly red promising pain if he didn't listen*

Tashunka didn't really want to leave the dining hall, but since he also didn't want to be left behind he grabbed one last turkey leg. Tashunka listened intently, or as intently as you can with a nicely cooked turkey leg, as they made their way through the castle. Thal's appearance didn't really bother Tashunka, until he started talking about mutants in a condescending tone. "This guy real?" Tashunka asked no one in particular.

Thal, Borghild - Hallways

Thal was stunned at the fact that one of his own kin would strike him in that manner. Without even saying another word, He attacked. Thal quickly summoned forth two braids of vines. The first was used to sweep the floor, causing many of the students to quickly back off and hide behind Master Wijk. The other was used to grab Emi by the neck and it began to squeeze down, removing her ability to breath.

"<Do you just strike your better commoner?>" He growled "<I am the son of Uraes of Rando! I was groomed to become a beacon for my people, OUR people, and you shall learn to know your place>" With the vines he forced her to kneel with a sense of slight glee in doing so. Luckily his torture session was stopped when he hears the sound of the stone breaking apart. The Master Death Mage now had glowing black eyes and was bringing forth two skeleton warriors, who rushed forth with blinding speed. The first cut the vine, while the second ran in to grab Emi.

"Thal, I do not care who you are, but I shall not tolerate needless violence used against my students!" She told the Prince, but Thal wasn't deterred.

"I am a Prince of Rando! Do you think you will be able to defeat me?!" He quickly fires off an ever growing flurry of branches in an attempt to impale the teacher.

Last edited:
Simon - Student group

Simon sensing the danger runs back through the halls "Help somebody" He screams "A students gone mad" looking for somebody to help with whats happening before running back to see if he can help

Emi: *smirks* "You are no noble not to me...You are a coward with no sense of morals,a tyrant in progress it is you who is beneath me" *Spits venom onto his robes causing fire,as my forked tounge flicks out to taste the air tangent with his vile stench*
*pushes away from the soldier and lands a kick to Thal's face...then blows a mock kiss in his direction*

Audrey felt completely disgusted with the Price’s lack of Gravitas. She would have joined the melee, but her charge was still sleeping. Audrey looks for a spot that would take both her and Mikida to relative safety.

Aine the spriggan -student crowed

A wodden shell begins to wrap around coro taking shape into a humanoid figure. The ancient looking spriggan begins to slowly rise of the ground. Thorned vines begin to grow from the sprrigans arms and quickly wrap around thal dragging him roughly to Aine and forces him to kneel in front of her. A light melody voice comes from the spriggan. "Tell me child... why did you strike sweet little coro...?" As she continues to talk the vines keep tightening cause the thorns to dig deeper and cause larger cuts. "You need to be punished..." The spriggan slams her foot down onto the hand thal used to slap coro with enough force to crack the ground slightly.

Emi: "Hey I had this thank you very much!" *I look Aine angrily wanting to hurt her for taking away a toy I hoped to enjoy* "No insult intended but I got it!"
*Storms into Aine's face* "But that aside...thanks,But I can handle myself" *Bows at the waist before disappearing into the crowd the panic starting to settle in once again as I mentally start to become unresponsive once again and continues only to go off and hide*

Last edited:
Tashunka dodged the vines, but in the process he dropped his turkey leg. "Come on kid!" Tashunka shouted at Thal. Stepping back to a safe distance Tashunka continued his taunting, "all you can do is call in some vines? Maybe you should use those vines to make yourself a bed, so you can take a nap. Cause you know brats become pretty cranky when they miss nap time."

Simon - Student Crowd

Simon watches in fear as the student throws a tanrum and starts attacking everybody steeping to the side from time to time dodging the haphazard vines being thrown in his general direction. A vine strikes too close and cuts Simon's arm. Anger rises from him and he takes the nearest vase he could find chucking it at Thal. It strikes true but the only thing it did was piss Thal off and get his attention locking eyes with Simon. A face filled with rage looking straight at him Simon freezes leaving him open to a rather large vine flinging him across the hall.

*Thud* Simon hits the wall, slumps over and every thing turns to black. "KILL HIM" Says a voice in the back of his head but Simon couldn't hear it he was out cold. His body rises like a puppet held on strings, black tendrils forming behind him lifting him up. He points a single ghostly finger at Thal and skeletal hands rise from the ground holding Thal in place. He swipes his arm and a pitch black swarm with blood red eyes barrels itself towards the held elf.

Last edited:
Borghild, Thal -Hallways

Borghild quickly summoned forth a barrier of bone which erupted from the ground to block Thal's branches. She was forced to dispel her skeletons to make sure she didn't overexert herself to quickly. As much as she would've loved to go on the offensive, she needed make sure all the children were well defended in case things got out of hand, plus she wasn't in the best condition to go all out. Luckily it seemed she didn't need to do much as it the students had began to fight back.

Thal was rather miffed at the at the mutant's defensive wall of bones, but he was sure that he can easily break it. He felt his robes burn, and he quickly ripped them off, revealing that underneath he held wore two sacks of plant seeds underneath his sleeths. He prepared another attack against his so called 'kinsman', but another foe, this time a Spriggan from nowhere, came around and began forcing him to kneel. He was going to attack, but she stepped on his dominant left hand. He cried out in pain, as he wrestled his hand out from underneath the Spriggan. When he was free he runs away from the crowd to keep himself from being surrounded. The adrenaline had dulled his mind as he only thought about bringing swift judgement to all who wronged him. It also dulled his pain just enough for him to once again try to attack, this time with his right hand. He stopped mid-attack however when he felt skeletal hand grab his foot. He looks down to see a magical vein leading to one of the students, but the student looked possessed by a dark force. That didn't deter him as he easily breaks the skeletal hand.

The hand's destruction caused a magical feedback which shocked Simon's mind, removing whatever possessed him but it caused his mind to ache and his very core felt like it had been clawed at by feral dogs on a can. Thal smiled as he realized that he was outnumbered, but he needed to try to regain whatever reputation he had lost fighting these common scum. A bright green glow formed on his hand as he tries to attack one last time, but was stopped when the sound of a firing line rang out. TheVerdantkin was struck several times from behind by a flurry of bullets and wielding those guns is a squad of five Void Born, who came at the sound of Simon's earlier call.

The Void Born walks over to the bleeding Thal, who had fell unconscious due to the shock to make sure he wasn't dead. Luckily they only hit is non-vitals. As one began to tend to Thal's wounds, the others tended to the other students herding them away from the attack. Borghild on the other hand walked over to Simon, to make sure he was alright, as she saw him being possessed by a dark spectre when he was struck by the Verdantkin Prince, but she didn't know who it was. She was relieved though when it seemed that he was alright and free of possession.

Parpar - 1st Year Dorms

Parpar followed Audrey to the dorms, trusting her skills at finding the place and following the few stragglers not involved in the scene. Thankfully, within a few minutes, a couple of questions, and a couple of embarrassing wrong turns, they found the first year dorms. A long hallway lead to each of the rooms, and all the doors were open, revealing the interior. Each had two beds, but there seemed to be more space available than they needed for the group of first years pointed out in the feast hall. It seemed that they were the first ones to make it to the dorms, and had free choice of rooms down the hall.

Parpar stopped at the first door, leaning against the frame slightly and facing Audrey.

"Thank the Great-scales there are atleast two sensible people here." Parpar said quietly, sure not to wake the very out-of-place seven year old in the Brittainnian's arms. "You said your name was Audrey, yes? A life mage?"

Last edited:
Audrey, Parpar, and Mikida, 1st year dorms in Audrey's and Mikida's dorm-room

Audrey sets Mikida on the bed farthest from the door. The room is basic by her upbringing, but looks comfortable. Bookshelves lined the walls, a large plush chair occupies the corner, and a window looks out onto a forest. This room will be home for years and she is content.

Parpar asks her name and path.

“Yes, I am Audrey of Blackthorn Manor.” She whispers. “I choose the path of Life and health. What is your path, Sir Alttanin?”

- Parpar, Mikla and Audrey's room.

"I am Parpar, born Psyker." The Alttanin said, watching Audrey place the little girl in one of the beds. "We should stick together here, don't you think? Too many weirdos here."

Last edited:
Parpar, Mikla and Audrey's room.

Audrey nods at Parpar.

“This school is crazy.” She sighs. “Who attacks a pregnant woman, let alone a teacher?” She cannot help the image of the Prince’s enraged eyes. “I know how nobles, and royalty think. Parpar, this is not going to end well for the people who seen his tantrum.”

Audrey believed that coming to Stahliem would remove her from danger and protect her house, now the trouble may be worse being here. She was a witness to the shame of a Royal House and the character of it's heir. Though that character can be used against both the heir and the Crown. Audrey files the information into her must review later ledge and focuses on Parpar.

“I hope he didn’t notice us quiet ones.”

Last edited:
Mikida, Parpar, and Audrey's Room

Mikida awakes from her slumber without any fanfare, not even giving so much as a yawn or stretch. Crawling silently across the bed in which she was laid, she transitions softly to the floor. If Audrey and Parpar weren't paying attention, Mikida could easily have been too quiet for them to notice up until the moment she spoke in her typical deadpan manner, "Did something happen?" Mikida doesn't show any obvious signs of concern due to her half-awake nature, but something subtle about the way she presented herself suggested she was more concerned than first impression would show.

Audrey jumps gasping. She spins around to find Mikida standing calmly behind her. Mikida made no sound. Audrey waits until her blood slows before speaking.

“Hey.” She speaks quickly. “A noble threw a tantrum and attacked a teacher. We got out of there before the Prince dragged us into his chaos of stupidity.”

Audrey reaches out and fixes Mikida’s hair.

“This is Parpar,” Audrey thumbs behind her. “Parpar, this is Mikida.”

Mikida bows her head slightly as Audrey is attempting to play hairdresser, continuing to speak in the same tone, "I'm glad that everyone is safe. It looks like I missed out." Letting out a yawn, "I take it that you two just bumped into each other during the attack, or do you know each 0ther from elsewhere?" Leaning against Audrey, Mikida finally shows some cooperation with having her hair restored to a presentable state.

Back