Stahlhiem: College of Magic (Rebooted!) IC

Simon - Forest

With a smile Simon spoke "Sure, Maybe, I don't know only one way to find out man" he gestured as he walked away "If you want to meet us in the tavern feel free. I'll buy you the first round" he laughed before walking away

coro - forest

Coro follows behind simon "you will buy them the first round... yet im paying for you.... so why are we looking for information about the noble anyways?"

Town

Before heading to the town, the students had to tell the Void Born or Masters where they were going. Those who had finished pitching up their tents and settling down headed off to town to see the sights of this new place. The town is nothing like the large cities of Stahlhiem and is rather dirty and dingy compared to even similar sized towns in the Border Empire as the town as only paved dirt roads and their buildings are quickly made with wood and straw, save for the more important buildings made of stone and glass.

The town is guarded by unpaid militia, all obviously so grateful to serve the local lord. Inside the town is a small general store, selling only essentials such as food and firewood, a tavern that is half-full throughout the day and nearly full at the end of the day, a storehouse for the entire town to store that year's harvest, after sending a bit to the lord and king receptively, a small church to the Grail Lady made of stone and glass and is complete with a choir of constantly singing maidens, a large amount of farmland located outside the town and on the edge of town is the lord's manor, an extravagant building that is larger and more well kept then all other places in the town, save for the church.

Last edited:
"Nah It would depend on the cake." Kodner replied popping one of the berries into his mouth.

"Also have you ever eating one? You sound so unsure." he asked.

Last edited:
Coro- tavern

Before heading to the tavern coro had grabbed her green cloak and some gloves to cover her hands as people tend to stare at her or give her weird looks and she does not enjoy the attention.

Meanwhile in the tavern coro had chosen a table for her and simon and is currently enjoying her third tankard of ale the taste not bothering her.

A few minutes after panicking the moment Kodner at the uncooked, poisonous berry, in where he grabbed the smaller man and compressed his body until he threw up the remains of the berry, Harrison suggests that the two head into the local town. It was a bit of a walk from here they were, but some beer at a local tavern couldn't hurt after that fiasco. Not really giving Kodner a choice, Harrison grabbed him by the arm and began to make his way towards the town.

-Half hour later-

Harrison entered the town, feeling far more at home in the dingy place than he did in the city of Stahlheim, Kodner trailing after him as he guided/dragged the vermillionkin behind him. Breathing in the scent of the town, he turned towards his friend. "Gotta love the outer villages, eh?" He says with a mirthful grin before his face suddenly lights up.

"Hey, do you think they would sell cake here? I've never asked." He asks Kodner as he lets go, simultaneously looking around for either the tavern or a sign that said 'CAKE IS SOLD HERE'.

Coro-tavern

Coro was still sitting alone in the tavern waiting for simon to show up she had been for a hour now. She was starting to feel a little lonely now as it just wasn't the same without simon around now that she thinks about it they really haven't been apart from each other unless simon went to work. 'This fucking sucks..................... he better show up soon'

Tavern

Seeing a Beastman walk into their bar, a trio of tavern attendees speak among each other in whispers before they all nodded. They stood up and walked over to the beastman. "Oi you. Ou speak 'uman 'ou damn animal?"

Coro-Tavern

Coro was more than annoyed at the trio of men calling her a animal knowing that it was a insult the term itself would not have bugged her otherwise as animals are better company then humans at least to her. "Nooooo of course not why would i..... now go away you stink"

Tavern

The leader of the trio became rather agitated at Coro's response. He grabs the girl by the hair and holds her up to his face. "Look 'ere you! I don't toil away 12 hours a day in the fields so that we can allow that undead whore's animal servants to walk around like they own the town!" He throws back down into her seat and takes her drink. "Now I suggest you go back to the woods where you belong before me and the lads rally a wolf hunt."

Coro-tavern

Coro shivers in disgust as the man holds her close up to his face. "man you can really use a breathe mint you know? scratch that maybe twenty' coro then begins to smooth her now slightly tangled hair. "A wolf hunt huh? Is that suppose to be a threat?" coro reaches for her drink only to not find it there. Coro wanted to see how far they would take this before beating the crap out of them.

Tavern

" 'ou decide if 'ou think 'ou's smart enough. Ore's a part of that magic school ain't that right? Teaching you uncultured Borderfolk how to use magic is one thing, but teaching you beasts is another thing entirely. Your damned masters are going to get us kill and worst." Said the villager.

Coro-tavern

'wow these guys are idiots' "Right right because we are all secretly spies and want to destroy the world right?"

Tavern

"The apple does't fall far don't it?" He tells her. "The whore made you and a beasts takes after it's master doesn't it not? You don't want to get yourself beat girl I suggest you go back to your own kind back to Border territory." He threaten and the man covertly grabs a mug from a nearby table.

Coro just laughs at the puny threat. "honestly i doubt you three could take me on i wouldn't even use magic just to try and make it fair for you so by all means try something i dare you" 'A beast takes after its master huh? flawed logic im nothing like her'

coro-tavern

"Again with the threats is that all you know how to do? And what exactly would that be that we would have in common hm?"

Tavern

"You'd will leave this world the hard way!" The man quickly swings the mug at Coro's head as his goons tries to grab the beastman with knives drawn.

Coro-tavern

Coro instinctively went to block the man with the mug but was not fast enough for both of the knives and only succeeded in grabbing one of the blades while the other slid between her ribs. Not thinking about her actions coro immediately went for the kill her claws formed on her hands and she pierced the mans chest that stabbed her with them. Coro was certainly going to feel the pain from being stabbed later as adrenaline was numbing it.

Tavern

The goons quickly backed off after Coro impaled their leader, dropping their bloodied weapons as their leader holds his chest and slumps to the ground. Woman screamed and men pulled out their daggers and grabbed their mugs to attack the Beastman should she try anything else, but kept their distance. The tavern goers who were closest to the door, ran out to alert the guards about the crazed Beastman who killed one of their own. Seeing as she was outnumbered, the armed men slowly moved in with their weapons drawn. The closest of which lunged at Coro from behind with his knife.

Back