New User Summer is giving me free time for some Relaxation and Roleplaying! Hello all!

Siber

Heya! I'm Siber, a D&D and roleplay-lover in general. I consider myself an experienced roleplayer. Besides that, I absolutely LOVE to make characters!

Oh, you want to hear about more than just the roleplaying side of me? Well... Right off the bat: I am a very caring and forgiving person. If you need time away from a thread that we're in, no sweat! Life happens. I like to read, write, draw a bit, and blast all sorts of music into my earholes. I may also be weird and awkward socially (thank the gods for the transition of most things being done online!). I live with my 4 dogs (3 medium sized, 1 small) who are all sweethearts.

Due to numerous things happening, I'm just now returning to forum roleplaying.

I think that's it? Do ask questions, I'd like to know y'all in- and outside of roleplaying!

Welcome! Were so glad to have you! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Were so glad to have you!! Maybe we could roleplay some time.

Welcome, Siber! Welcome to the Circle, and I hope you enjoy it and your stay here! Reading and writing is a lot of fun, can agree with you on that. What sort of things do you like to draw? Any sort of genre/topics that you like to write or looking forward to writing?

Back