Tell me about your pets!

I have a beautiful tuxedo kitty named Oreo.
He was a rescue kitty and adores hanging out with his Chewbacca tsumtsum.

I have two dogs and a betta fish!

Roo is a lab-pit mix and she's as stubborn as you imagine but with the temperament and love of a teddy bear.

Zoey is a lab-beagle mix and she's kind of stupid and doesn't always seem entirely there. She perches on the back of the couch like she's some sort of cat and we don't know why.

Carlos is a beautiful red betta fish....he's always angry.

I have this gorgeous cat named Fiona, and she's mostly shades of brown, but has a long-haired, silky tail that looks like a raccoon's tail. Only she has this weird obsession with eating fabric and then vomiting it up on the rug... Yeah, she's nasty.

I have a dog named Tovi. He's super grouchy and his breath stinks, but I love him anyway :^) I spoil him too much, oops

I've got 2 cats, Rollover and Magpie (She's black and white and he.... loves rolling over. Simple eh?) I also had a grey and white cat called Frodo (LOTR Frodo yes) who passed away over a year ago, and used to have a dog called Harvey, german short haired pointer, who passed away not long before. Oh, and we have 3 chickens called Batman (Mine) Tikka (My brothers... and yeah I know XD) and then another one with no name really... XD

To my great sadness, I have no pets at this time. Not that live with me, at least. Moving into my apartment, I had to leave my dog with my folks. It's for the better, though. She's getting on in years and I do not think she would take the move well, not even factoring in that I would have to care for her alone and between my classes and work she just would not get the attention and care she needs.

Ferrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

They are totally cute! The girl will steal any toy and hide it in her stash, but the boy only steals commonly used objects; Keys, tv remote, charging cords, you name it!

To my great sadness, I have no pets at this time. Not that live with me, at least. Moving into my apartment, I had to leave my dog with my folks. It's for the better, though. She's getting on in years and I do not think she would take the move well, not even factoring in that I would have to care for her alone and between my classes and work she just would not get the attention and care she needs.

Having no pets mean that for now you can focus on schooling and saving money (because boy do pets get expensive fast.). However that is very sweet of you to think about the dog's needs over your want for companionship.

I have a golden retriever named Sunday, then I have four cats.
The thing is, I used to have only one cat, but she went out and got pregnant one day.
So now I have four cats.

I have the cutest little black cat named Ninja and he's the cuddliest thing ever, I love him so much. Part of his ear got bit off as a baby by his dad and he doesn't trust anyone except me and my boyfriend it's wonderful. He loves to have his nose scratched which is both surprising and adorable.

I have the cutest little black cat named Ninja and he's the cuddliest thing ever, I love him so much. Part of his ear got bit off as a baby by his dad and he doesn't trust anyone except me and my boyfriend it's wonderful. He loves to have his nose scratched which is both surprising and adorable.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

I had a chicken named Papillon... she used to fly up to the fence and watch people walk by.
I thought that since no one saw a live chicken people wouldn't notice that she was one, but everyone did. Good times.

Okay so you're probably going to think my family owns a zoo but I swear we're not that crazy! Well, maybe but shhhhhh. Don't reveal that I'm crazy.

House One (mom, mother's fiancee, and little sister): Here we have 5 pets. The first we got was our cats, Sox and Shadow. Both male cats, Sox and Shadow were originally Todd and Thomas but my father's name is Thomas so we had to change Thomas's (Shadow) name and Todd ended up coming to us when we talked about socks and with the white fur on his paws, he looked like he was wearing socks (the rest of him save for a few places are black). However, the brothers are old and Sox can no longer walk correctly and just looking at his hind, you can tell he is very sick but not ready to die yet. Unlike Shadow, Sox started out only liking me and there was a joke that we bonded so easily because we are the Devil Daughter and Devil Kitty. Later, he came to accept the rest of the family living here and my "baby" sister but he does not like anyone else.
Shadow was harder to change the name of until one night in the middle of the night when only my sister, mom, and I lived together, there was a really bad storm and we all slept in the same bed. Shadow joined us and in the middle of the night as he was laying on my chest (I was closest to the wall), he noticed his shadow on the wall and started playing with it. It woke everyone up and we agreed he looked like he was dancing with his shadow so we named him Shadow Dancer (Shadow for short). He has always been playful and lovable but he would kill for his family.
Next we have Molly, or as she prefers to respond to: Princess. She always has to be laying on a fluffy spot (pillow,person, or really nice blanket). She is the only female and likes to take advantage of that. She also has a bionic tongue which likes to constantly lick people, especially in the face and she absolutely loves snuggles. She is a purebreed, rescue Shih Tzu.
Next we have Gizmo. He doesn't prefer anyone except me and my mother. He loves snuggling with either of us two and whimpers whenever we aren't paying attention to him but he doesn't care for anyone else unless neither me or my mother is around. He is my puppy though he is a bit older. When we got him, he'd been clearly abused by his owners, his shortest hair dragging across the ground, his nails bent into his pads and stuck there, and he was truly afraid of people. He refused to come near anyone but when I came outside hearing there was a puppy out there, I sat down on the ground and the moment our eyes met, our hearts were bound to each other and he came straight over to me not even hesitating for a moment but he hid pushing into me when anyone else tried to come close. He is my baby and I love him so dearly I could never allow anyone hurt him again and he would protect me and my family with his life if he had to. He won't even let a guy come near me without him near me too. Gizmo is a purebreed, rescue Lasso Apso.
Then we have Bailey. He is my sister's dog, bonded very closely with her. I couldn't tell you as much about him as the others, simply that he is the quiet one and from the same litter as Molly. We got him last.

House Two (dad, step-mom, baby sister): He we have a ton of fish, a turtle, and a pit bull/boxer mix and three cats.

Okay so you're probably going to think my family owns a zoo but I swear we're not that crazy! Well, maybe but shhhhhh. Don't reveal that I'm crazy.

House One (mom, mother's fiancee, and little sister): Here we have 5 pets. The first we got was our cats, Sox and Shadow. Both male cats, Sox and Shadow were originally Todd and Thomas but my father's name is Thomas so we had to change Thomas's (Shadow) name and Todd ended up coming to us when we talked about socks and with the white fur on his paws, he looked like he was wearing socks (the rest of him save for a few places are black). However, the brothers are old and Sox can no longer walk correctly and just looking at his hind, you can tell he is very sick but not ready to die yet. Unlike Shadow, Sox started out only liking me and there was a joke that we bonded so easily because we are the Devil Daughter and Devil Kitty. Later, he came to accept the rest of the family living here and my "baby" sister but he does not like anyone else.
Shadow was harder to change the name of until one night in the middle of the night when only my sister, mom, and I lived together, there was a really bad storm and we all slept in the same bed. Shadow joined us and in the middle of the night as he was laying on my chest (I was closest to the wall), he noticed his shadow on the wall and started playing with it. It woke everyone up and we agreed he looked like he was dancing with his shadow so we named him Shadow Dancer (Shadow for short). He has always been playful and lovable but he would kill for his family.
Next we have Molly, or as she prefers to respond to: Princess. She always has to be laying on a fluffy spot (pillow,person, or really nice blanket). She is the only female and likes to take advantage of that. She also has a bionic tongue which likes to constantly lick people, especially in the face and she absolutely loves snuggles. She is a purebreed, rescue Shih Tzu.
Next we have Gizmo. He doesn't prefer anyone except me and my mother. He loves snuggling with either of us two and whimpers whenever we aren't paying attention to him but he doesn't care for anyone else unless neither me or my mother is around. He is my puppy though he is a bit older. When we got him, he'd been clearly abused by his owners, his shortest hair dragging across the ground, his nails bent into his pads and stuck there, and he was truly afraid of people. He refused to come near anyone but when I came outside hearing there was a puppy out there, I sat down on the ground and the moment our eyes met, our hearts were bound to each other and he came straight over to me not even hesitating for a moment but he hid pushing into me when anyone else tried to come close. He is my baby and I love him so dearly I could never allow anyone hurt him again and he would protect me and my family with his life if he had to. He won't even let a guy come near me without him near me too. Gizmo is a purebreed, rescue Lasso Apso.
Then we have Bailey. He is my sister's dog, bonded very closely with her. I couldn't tell you as much about him as the others, simply that he is the quiet one and from the same litter as Molly. We got him last.

House Two (dad, step-mom, baby sister): He we have a ton of fish, a turtle, and a pit bull/boxer mix and three cats.
O-Owow
That is a lot of pets

Back