Ame Damnee The Abaddon Prison

Jocasta shook her head in amazement as the cloth from Maric's forehead fell off. He was dumb! He couldn't leave the room! Jocasta stood up just as fast as he had and walked over to him, then guided him to sit back down on the bed. "You need to rest," she replied, tone serious. "I'll be right back with a glass of water. Stay here. You're still physically weak. I can tell because you told me." Jocasta stood up. "Don't leave this room." She grabbed the nearby pitcher; it was empty, so she left the room to get more; hopefully fast enough for her to keep him from exhausting himself.

@jrusso20

Reactions: Rue
Maric Vakarian - Maric's room

Maric smiled at Jocasta, genuinely entertained by her concern for him. He legitimately thought the girl wanted nothing to do with him after all the torture and teasing he'd put her through, to be proven wrong had never felt so heartwarming before. "You keep showing me this sensitive side of yours Jo, and you might win one of our little games someday." He called after her as she left the room.

As much as he appreciated Jocasta's concern, only he knew what he truly needed at this moment, he needed to get outside, escape these confined spaces. He needed time to be alone with his thoughts, and he'd never be alone inside these walls. He forced himself back onto his feet once he was sure Jocasta couldn't hear him anymore, and slowly but shakily made his way out of his room. Leaning onto the left wall for support, he hobbled his way out of the prison, and towards the Necropolis.

@Isla

Jocasta came back later, eager. However, when she opened Maric's door and stepped inside, she immediately noticed he was nowhere to be found. Jocasta set the pitcher down and ran her hands across her face and let out a groan of irritation. He never listened.

Guruk Shamad
Approaching Hi'drics Quarters

The entire way to Hi'dric's quarters Guruk could not shake the thought of whatever the man-child did to Maric. He sighed, trying to replay the events at the Sanctuary over again in his mind. Remembering every detail to what Xena had said, granting The Circle permission to spread their cause through the Sanctuary as she would not turn people in need away. The woman looked exhausted, however, and he hoped that she would feel the same the following day.

Guruk thought about the first day he met that woman, she had showed up at the Sanctuary seemingly out of nowhere and claimed the place as her own. Guruk remembered feeling anger and fear as he did not want to lose something he had worked so hard on; his garden. Not only was the garden important to him because it was where he created perfect life forms, it was important because his mother was buried there. In the back of his mind, he had always thought the reason the flowers grew so beautifully was because of his mother's rotting corpse underneath the ground acting as the perfect fertilizer. Xena had allowed him to stay and over the years he grew somewhat fond of her as they gardened together. He still remembered the expression on Maric's face when he first met Xena, the day that Guruk had brought Maric there for the first time. He was like a child at a candy store, he was both excited and smitten. There was something different about how he looked at Xena as opposed to how he looked at the countless women Guruk unfortunately witnessed him with. It was shortly after Maric met Xena for the first time that Hi'dric decided that the Sanctuary was something that would benefit The Circle and perhaps, perhaps her too.

Guruk sighed thinking about their plans. It seemed almost too good to be true that they were beginning to come together. They are too good to be true. There is that man-child sitting on the stoop, he did something to Maric... I will find out about that. One way or another, I will find out, but I must be sure that no one knows that I am looking into him or else it could spell trouble for our cause. He stopped at Hi'drics door and knocked lightly, waiting on a response.

~Hi'dric Varon Normell- Hi'dric's Quarters~
Hi'dric quickly opened his door as soon as he heard Guruk's knocking. "Ah, Buttercup. I'm glad to see you back. Did everything go successful, I take it?" he said, as he moved to let his friend inside.

Guruk Shamad
Hi'dric's Quarters

Guruk stepped inside, closing the door lightly behind him. He stood alert in the presence of his master but relaxed slightly, reminding himself that Hi'dric was a friend. "We successfully convinced Xena to allow us to use The Sanctuary to spread our word but would not allow it to become the first Church of Aditi. She fears that our worship will cause both animosity and separation of her people. She does not want others to feel isolated, however; I was able to talk sense into her regarding the matter of ... merging people together in unity."

The orcish man then thought about Maric and what had happened to him? Did he report it to Hi'dric, was it necessary? He sighed. "Maric also had a run in with a stain. It caused him a bit of trouble, he is resting now but should be better soon enough. I am sure he will be working his magic on Xena soon enough."

~Hi'dric Varon Normell- Hi'dric's Quarters~
"Good, good."
Hi'dric said until he heard the last part of Guruk's report. "Does this stain need to be taken care of? I'll be heading out shortly, maybe, pay him a visit." He said. Though Maric runs his nerves dry, he still cared for the incubus as one of his close ones, so his unhappiness showed at the news of Maric's state.

Sunil Seva
In a room, Abaddon Prison

Sunil slowly opened his eyes. The small nap had made him feel quite better, quite energized. He stretched, yawning hugely as he stared at the ceiling. Instinctively, he sniffed around the place, smelling blood and earth, and then he remembered where he was, back at the Circle of Sanctity, to serve for the cause once again. Feeling pleased by this thought, he stood up on the bed and jumped down to door, eager to see Hi'dric again, eager to get back to work. He reached up to open the door, and then realized he does not have hands, but paws. Staring at it for a little while, he tilted his head. He must have changed forms sometime in his sleep. Feeling rather more comfortable with this body though, he walked ahead, sniffing around the place, imprinting them to memory. The smell of the members he had met earlier was all over the place, it was apparent that they spend a lot of their time here. And then suddenly he sniffed in the direction outside of the prison and out to the Sanctuary, and he smelled it... Xena. Curiously, he walked over and peeked through what was happening, barely even able to see, but she seems to be there, along with that incubus. What was his name? Did Hi'dric or anyone else ever mention? He could not remember. Nonetheless, he felt pleased. Xena will be part of us soon. He could tell, and he's buzzing with excitement.

Guruk Shamad
Hi'dric's Quarters

Guruk remained still at Hi'dric's proposition to remove of the horned man-child. As much as that would have been easy enough, Guruk wanted to be the one to do his friend justice.

"That won't be necessary. He is connected to our target, Xena. That would create tension we do not need and you do not need to bother with such low life. I will take care of it."

Guruk exited Hi'dric's quarters and started his path to exit the prison. It felt like he just returned to his home but how long had it actually been? A few hours anyway and now he would be returning back to Abaddon to find his new horned friend. I will find out what the hell you did to Maric, ignorant man child.

Hi'dric Varon Normell-Hi'dric's Quarters~
Hi'dric nodded towards Guruk before he left, with himself leaving shortly after. Planning to go to the Residential Area and find an old cult member who didn't know the first things about secrecy. Hi'dric quickly put one of his faces on, taking form of a young female brunette. After all, he had to play his cards right.

Serena, the Abaddon Prison

The High Priest walked quickly through the corridors, with the mixture of irritation and worry on her face. A minute ago, she had checked up on Sunil, and his room turned up to be empty. In Prison there was nobody who could harm a person who Hi’dric called his friend, but Serena would still prefer to know where the not-a-boy was. A feeling in her guts told her to check near the exits, as Sunil was likely to want to take a breath of fresh air, after spending some time in the underground.

When she approached the passage to the Necropolis, Serena spotted something unexpected – a werewolf stood at the end of it without motion.

Pardon? she thought looking at the furry creature. What the hell is this guy doing here?

Serena hid her hands behind her back, reforming them into claws, and took few steps in intruder's direction.

“Exuces me, werewolf, what are you doing here?” She has asked with her studied kindness. If he was here by accident, and saw nothing, there was no point in killing him right away. Also, there was something strangely familiar in this creature...

Sunil Seva
Near the entrance, Abaddon Prison

The wolf turned in the direction of the voice, intelligent turquoise eyes meeting the high priest's. The wolf's mouth slightly opened as though it wanted to speak, it's tail flicking back and forth a little as it stepped back a few, sat up facing her, and then suddenly dissolved into the shadows. From the point it had been sitting, the shadows seemed to meet until it created the form of the young-looking member from earlier, Sunil, clutching his oversized robes as he regarded Serena. "Pardon my manners. I was just looking for Hi'dric, but I got..." he glanced at the distance once again. His eyesight was better in his wolf form, he could not see them anymore. "... distracted." a smile tugged at his lips.

He took a deep breath, seemingly to sniff the air, before he continued. "Pardon me, Miss Serena, I shall take my leave. Hi'dric is not around, it seems. I can smell him... somewhere afar..." he said as he pointed at the distance, in the direction of the town. Giving the High Priest a respectful nod, he dissolved into the shadows again, the figure slithering like a snake across the floor and out, towards wherever Hi'dric could possibly be.

Last edited:
~Hi'dric Varon Normell- Prison~
Hi'dric made it to the prison with Jocasta in tow. Grabbing his lover's hand, he turned to her with a pleading smile that was only saved for her. "I will send for Maric and Xena in a moment, but I need your help first." He said, knowing that Jocasta would understand what he meant.

Jocasta smiled, squeezing his hand a little and moved her hair away from the right side of her neck, exposing the veins. "Anything for you," she murmured, stepping in closer and tilting her head to the left. Anything at all, she thought as she closed her eyes and her smile grew wider.

@~Nemo~

Hi'dric smiled before he dipped into the crook of her neck, reveling in the scent that came from her. After a moment, he sunk his fangs into her neck, wrapping his arms around Jocasta. After he got his fill, he pulled away still holding her. "Thank you, my love."

Sunil Seva
Abaddon Prison

The boy peeked into the entrance of the Abaddon prison with the mute man in tow. What was his name? "Ka...leo." he tilted his head as he read the piece of paper the man had given him. "Kaleo, huh... How ironic." the little kid made an amused smile, as he forged ahead, taking the man's hand and dragging him further inside the prison. His voice was quite insensitive as he continued. "The sound. or The voice. What a shame that you don't have one, huh?" his giggle seemed to echo around the walls of the abandoned prison, as he pulled Kaleo a bit more. "Hurry up, hurry up. The overseer is around here somewhere." he sniffed the air again, like a dog or a wolf would, guiding the new recruit through corridors he had not gone through before, guiding himself purely by instinct. "But you know, my previous Master had a knack of names with meanings too. He named his son Sunil..." he said as he touched his blue hair, playing with it a little bit. "I think it meant dark blue or something? He only called me Nil though. Zero. Nothing. Zilch." he skipped a little bit and suddenly stumbled, falling on his face, but before he hit the ground his body melted like a liquid and turned to a shadow darting behind Kaleo and forming into his humanoid form again.

"Ah." he looked like he just suddenly realized something, as he turned and pointed at one of the closed doors in the corridor they're in. "I think they're in here. I smell Hi'dric and blood." he walked over and held the door before glancing over at the new recruit, a sly forming on his face. "Are you ready? Once I open this, the overseer will deem if you are worthy or not. If you are, great! If you aren't..." he trailed off as he blinked rather innocently. "Let's just say we have one or two creative ways to send people off."

And with that, he heaved the door open.

@Monster the Vamelfaer

Last edited:
Kaleo - Abaddon Prison
Kaleo followed Sunil, allowing the boy to drag him along, as his eyes wandered the dark corridors with curiosity. He was half listening to what Sunil had to say, but was far more interested in this strange, new world that he had entered into. How I'd love to wander these halls... Unfortunately it seems duty calls.

"The voice.
What a shame that you don't have one, huh?" Kaleo glanced at Sunil at the comment. To have a voice you don't need to speak; to rely on one's mouth is exceptionally weak. But I suppose you wouldn't know, what with the way you crow.

Kaleo slowed his steps when the boy fell on his face, but didn't seem at all fazed when he reappeared behind him. He looked over at the door Sunil had indicated, and he inhaled deeply. He could indeed smell the faint, metallic scent of fresh blood. However, there was something else he could sense. Something he had sensed the moment he had stepped into this place. An overwhelming sense of fear, covering the prison like a thick blanket; stifling. Kaleo felt the corner of his mouth twitch into a smile. As Sunil opened the door, he took a confident step forward.

Jocasta had smiled at Hi'dric, about to speak when the doors opened. She turned and saw Sunil, as well as a new person. Her eyes narrowed a little, somewhat confused, but finding Sunil arrive back with someone she didn't know was intriguing nonethless. Strange.

"Welcome back, Sunil," she told him, flicking her light blonde hair off her shoulder and allowing it to tumble onto her back once more. "I see you've brought in someone new."

Hi'dric looked up when the doors opened. "Ah, Nil. Glad to see you again." He switches his gaze to the new face, glad he went against the decision to change to his original form for Jocasta. "So you've brought a new recruit." he said, with a smile. Welcome to the Circle of Sanctity, my child." He said to Kaleo.

Guruk Shamad
The Abaddon Prison

Guruk walked into the prison, his steps now heavy. His day had been eventful, yet unsatisfying. After seeing the man child at the Sanctuary, all he really wanted to do was throw him around like a rag doll. The thought of Maric entered his mind and what he had heard in Necropolis; Xena's voice was with his. Ahhh yes, Jocasta was supposed to watch him and failed. I should be speaking with her about the importance of not letting Maric catch you in his tricks... she fell for one. The brute of a man looked around the foyer, it didn't appear that anyone was there. He carried his large body up the stairs and that's when he heard it; voices. Jocasta, Hi'dric, and two new voices. His head perked in the direction they were coming from with curiosity. Guruk shrugged and made his way down the hall toward them. As he drew closer he saw the weird child from earlier that day and a new face.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" Guruk questioned.

Last edited:
Back