Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon The Blackberry City Pokemon Center

Iamtheecchiking

Conquering New Realms 1 pair of Oppai at a time
339r509.jpg

Pokemon Treatment Form

Code:
[b]Pokemon:[/b] (What Pokemon is being treated. Please list all Pokemon here.)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Why is your Pokemon being treated. Example: Pokemon needs a Checkup. Put, Checkup.)

Pokemon Transfer Form

Code:
[b]Pokemon being Sent:[/b] (What Pokemon are you sending to Professor Dogwood. Please update your team in your character thread. )

[b]Pokemon being Received:[/b] (What Pokemon are you receiving from Professor Dogwood? Please update your team in your character thread.)

Pokemon: Fennekin: Cotton

Reason: Injuries sustained outside of battle

Anthony filled out the form and left the crystal with the Nurse Joy. The Nurse gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry. We'll make your pokemon feel all better." said the nurse and she went back to tend to her new patient. Anthony watched the nurse as she into the infirmary. Once the nurse was gone, it was out of his hands. He sat down on a chair in the lobby with only Robin to keep him company. The Bird was just as worried as her master, and weren't up to her usually mischief.

Pokemon: Chatot: Charley

Reason: Scratch under wing from an apom.

Audrey and her mother walked in and Charley fluttered onto the counter. Audrey waved at Anthony. "Hello. How's Cotton?" Charley asked. Sicily smiled at Charlie, "Thanks for everything you guys did."

Anthony looked up at Audrey and shrugged. He didn't really want, or know what to say to her, after all she's been through. He couldn't help but think that this was somehow his fault for not being able to do anything more to prevent the two from being kidnapped. He couldn't even look her in the eye anymore so he kept his eyes firmly planted on the ground.

Charlie paced around, with her hand clasp around her chest while taking deep calming breaths. The events had not been good for her at all, and she could feel herself becoming more drained by the minute. She jumped a bit when Sicily acknowledged her. "O-oh yes uh....I'm sorry, my mind is on other things at the moment. Can I help you?" She asks

Audrey's smile fell. She figured that Audrey was expecting... Well, she wasn't quite sure what she was expecting, but it was more than that. She reached up to pet Charley who cooed happily. He was so relived that Audrey had returned mostly unharmed. Audrey signed again, getting the bird's attention. "Thanks for watching Charley. If he had been hurt I don't know what I would have done."

Sicily watched the woman concerned. "I was saying thank you, for everything." She said. "If you guy's hadn't come, and just the amount of support." The woman took a deep breath, trying to hold back tears. "Just.. thank you. And any time you need anything from the bakery, it's on the house! Just walk behind the counter and grab whatever! It's the least I can do!"

"Sure. It was the least I can do." He said "Umm...how're you feeling since...you know..." Anthony just realized he brought up what might of been a traumatizing event for her. "Never mind, just forget it." He leans back in an unconcious attempt to walk away, but leans on something hard and plastic and was forced to sit back up. He reached into his back pocket and pulls out Audrey's pokeblock container. "Oh umm...I think this is yours?" He hands Audrey back her container.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to take that offer. If you don't mind, I would actually like to head home for the day. Would you mind looking after the kids for a while? I'm not feeling so well at the moment." Charlie replied. Her head was slightly spinning at that point, with every that had been going on, she needed to just lay down for a bit. She didn't even wait for a reply when she began to leave, but she stumbled a bit as her sense of balance had been slightly affected by her exhaustion.

Audrey tried to hide her giggles at Anthony's hijinx and takes back the block case. There were giant dints in it's surface and the entire thing was empty. "Thank you!" She thought for a moment. "Want to make some blocks with me?" She asked smiling widely. "It's lots of fun!" Charley said for her, nodding excitedly.

Sicily quickly grab's Charlie's arm, trying to steady the woman. "I don't think that's a good idea. You won't make it. You can get a room here and lie down, let Joy have a look at you." Sicily said, sensing something wrong. With out her pokemon she couldn't pin point what, but something.

"Making blocks? I mean I don't really know how to make any. I mean I remember there were some machines back in Hoenn but I never actually...you know...used them or anything." Anthony replied.

Charlie touched her head and steadied herself with Sicily's help. "It's fine. I've been in worst condition, it's just the stress of the events getting to me." Charlie tried to take a couple steps but felt a wave of dizziness every time she took a step. "Actually it might be for the best if I spend the night here." Said Charlie.

Audrey grinned. "I'll show you." Charley said for Audrey and the girl picked up her bird then headed off to a square machine set in the floor that was tucked out of the way. "Mom is from Hoenn and taught me how."

Sicily nodded in agreement. "That's probably for the best." She said, gently leading Charlie to one of the chairs that lined the wall. "What's wrong? How can I help?" She asked, glancing back to see if Nurse Joy had come out yet.

Last edited:
"That's cool. I liked living in Hoenn. It's got pretty good weather, at least for that one day where it just poured for a week straight for some reason." Anthony added "So what do you we need to do? Something with berries right?"

Charlie sat down at the chair and leaned back, trying to relax. Once she was in a comfortable position she responded. "I'm just feeling a bit drained. It's nothing horrible, I just...need a bit of water and a sit is all. If you don't mind can you-" Charlie was interrupted when her pokegear began to ring. She picked it up and answered the call. "Hello? Charlie Bech speak- Ok I- You're coming to the regio- You're already in the region? Where are- At the lab. Look I don't want to complain, but I told you that- Yes...no we left on good terms...ok fine. Just...wait for me there I'll...pick up you when I can." Charlie put away her phone and buried her face into her hands before taking a long deep breath.

Tim entered the building last while holding Holly's gem. He walked to the counter and waited for Nurse Joy to return. His face was full of sweat, but he remained calm. From a side pocket in his bag he pulled out a stick of gum that he began to chew.

The Nurse walked out of the back in a proper manner and continued to attend the front. "Hello, and welcome to the pokemon center. How may I help you?" She asks

Audrey nodded pulling out a berry and popping it into the machine. "Do you have one?" Charley asked, hopping about excitedly. He knew what came out of these machines and was excited for a tasty treat.

Sicily nodded, walking over to the small cafe in the corner to buy a bottled water. She returned just as Charlie finished her phone call. The woman knelt in front of Charlie, opening the water for her. "Here." Sicily said, watching Charlie carefully, her brow knit with concern. "What's wrong? This seems like more than just exhaustion."

"Uh...no I don't. I think I used up all of my food while we were out." He replied. "Do you have one I can borrow...you know if you don't mind." Robin hopped onto the machine and pecked at the buttons, seeing if they did anything. She looked up at Charley and tilted her head in confusion at the machines inactivity.

Charley took the water and quickly drank it down. "It's nothing. It's just my sister. She just called to tell me that she's arrived at the region without even telling me she's coming over. And if that wasn't enough she asked if she can stay with me while she's working here." Charlie groaned. "I know I'm making it look like we haven't had the best relationship, we did, but...I just want to be alone for a while. It's the entire reason I can to Anteceon in the first place."

Audrey nodded and pulled another identical berry out of her bag and putting it into the machine. "No problem." Charley said for Audrey. The little bird smiled at Robin and without waiting for his trainer Charley stepped on a big button and the machine closed, whirring to life. Without waiting for Audrey, and more talking to Robin than Anthony, the chatot said. "Hit the big button whenever it lights up!" He said, then hopped to the forth button, taking up position, ready to hit the button.

Sicily perused her lips, that wasn't what she meant, but this would work. "You know, we're practically neighbors. And with Audrey out of the house, I don't really have to worry about her needs, at least for a bit. We've got a spare room." Sicily said. "She could stay with us, then at least you would have you're own personal space."

Robin hopped over to the button and pecked it, but with not enough force to actually push it. Anthony looked at Audrey and then at the button. "So uh...I do I just push the buttons? That sounds rather simple." He puts his hand on the button and waits for the go signal. "So we just push the buttons at the same time?"

"No, no it's fine. I have a spare room at the apartment I use to store my things. Besides what older sister would refuse to house her young sister anyways." Replied Charlie. "In any case she probably won't be around the house that often. She used to be a professor in Kalos but now I guess she's a professor here."

Audrey shook her head and pointed at the glowing reg triangle pointing at her own button. Charley interpreted for her, "Whenever the triangle points at your button press it. It's going to spin around and get faster. The faster we can get it, the better the block." Audrey grinned then held up three fingers, counting down to zero then hitting her button. Charley hit his next, speeding up the wheel as it went.

Sicily nodded. "OK, but if you ever need any help, let me know." She said, taking the seat next to Charlie. After a moment she said "I'm sorry about Blaze. He can be... Emotional."

When the button reaches Robin's button she presses the button with one of her feet, and Anthony quickly pushed his button when he needed to, and the cycle started again as the machine spun faster and faster. "This wasn't that hard." He thought. It was almost sort of fun, kind of like a game. "So...how long we need to do this?" He asks.

"It's fine. I wouldn't probably done the same in his situation." She replied "I assume Audrey's your only daughter?"

Audrey couldn't say, because she needed her hands to press the button, but soon enough the machine had run it's course. Audrey grinned.
"It's only about forty five seconds." Said Charley, and Audrey inserted her block case and the machine spit out two pokeblocks. She then took one put hand held it out to Anthony. "Here you are!"

Sicily leans back. "Yeah. After her, I don't know, we just, didn't have another. And I remember that I always wanted more."

"Thanks..." Anthony takes the block and Robin flies onto his shoulder to investigate the colorful cube. Anthony smiles and holds up the cube to Robin. "You want to try it?" Robin chirped happily and took a tiny bite of the block. She ruffles her feathers happily as she ate the block. That moment, the nurse called Anthony using the cetner's intercom.

"Will the trainer of Cotton come over and pick your pokemon?" Said the nurse. Anthony dropped the block onto the ground and quickly walked over to the counter, where the nurse was waiting for Anthony.

"Here I am!" He said and the nurse bowed before handing him Cotton's crystal.

"No need to worry, your pokemon is ok. Hope to see you again!" Said Nurse Joy and she walked into the back to attend other business.

---

"Heh. I always wanted a second child, but with the way I worked, I probably wouldn't even find the time to even raise the. But now I guess that's a bit too late..." Charlie replied.

Back