Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon The Blackberry City Pokemon Center

Sera listened to Anthony but she didn't really listen and instead took it one step further, hugging Audrey.

"Awww but she's like a little strawberry with her red hair and freckles!" Sera replied as she nuzzled Audrey without much concern for personal space.

Anthony didn't really know how to fix the situation, as it just went from bad to worst. However he didn't notice that the girl was covered in dirt and holding a...metal bar for some reason. "Hey ummm....can you not do that? You're getting dirt on Audrey."

Audrey cleared her throat, backing up a bit from the girl so as no to squish the fainted chatot cradled against her chest. She guesture towards the Pokecenter entrance, moving towards it.

"So....uh...yeah, bye Sera. It was nice to meet you" Anthony said as he followed Audrey into the center. "So did you know that girl or....I mean it's fine if you do, she just seems kind of...intense." He commented.

Sera didn't understand why Audrey pushed her off. Maybe it had something to do with the fainted chatot, but she didn't mind. She tailed the red haired girl and her...brother(?) boyfriend(?)....into the center.

Audrey shook her head at Anthony's question as she pulled out Charley's crystal and called him back in a flash of red light before setting it on the counter along with Munchies'. She filled out the proper forms before looking for her mother who was no where in sight, but the smuged face girl was. Sera? Honestly, Audrey had no idea what to do. She had never dealt with happy before. She glanced at Anthony, hoping that he knew what to do.

Pokemon: Munchlax and chatot

Reason: Fainted

Pokemon: Rowlet, Fennekin and Carvanha

Reason: Post battle check-up

The nurse took the pokemon's crystal and did a polite bow before she went into the backroom. Anthony looked back at Audrey then at Sera who had followed them and he shrugged. "I guess....you....I don't know....start up a conversation? I mean she seems to like you more, so maybe you can sign to be what you what to say and I can relay them?" He suggested. It was an 'in the moment' idea, not a very good one, but he now had to roll with it.

Audrey gives him an expatriated look and signs rather angrily, not really expecting him to understand but to prove a point. She would not be holding a conversation until Nurse Joy came back. She looked around again for her mother, avoiding making eye contact with Sera.

He mouths. 'I am so sorry for suggesting that.' to her before turning to Sera, doing whatever he can to stall for her. "Uh.....I.....umm.....you smell nice?" He said, and cringed at his own words as they came out of his own mouth. Still he wasn't wrong. Sera did smelled a little bit like sweet cream.

"Awww how sweet! I try to keep up with my personal hygiene, and I use a special shampoo and lotion I personally make to make myself smell like sweet pastries so that I can get along with everyone!" Sera replied but still she realized that she was a bit...dirty and....so was Audrey. Sera came up with a sinister plan. "Audrey why don't we take a bath together!" She suggested. "It'll be super fun and we can talk, clean each other's back..." Sera's voice trailed off as she continued listing off stuff that friends would usually do together.

Audrey blushed so red that her freckles nearly disappeared. She shook her head 'no' very vigorously. She had no desire to bathe with random strangers. She touched the pads of her fingers to her lips then moved the hand down in a "No, but thank you" guesture. The young trainer looked around for Nurse Joy, wondering why it was taking so long. Maybe something was wrong.

Anthony's face was just as red as Audrey. He wanted to walk away to avoid any more unnecessary trouble, but he couldn't just leave Audrey behind. Luckily for him and Audrey, Nurse Joy came back with the tray of their pokemon's crystal. She puts down the tray on the counter and notices the teen's red faces.

"Are you ok? You're face is very red. Do you have a fever?" She asks

"No! No...I'm....I'm good." Anthony said with an awkward smile. Nurse joy just accepts this. She remembers what it was like to be a teen once, so it would be better not to press him.

"If you say so. I've brought your Pokemon all fit and healthy. Hope to see you again!" She takes a small bow before waiting for the next visitor.

"Thank you." Anthony said taking his crystals.

Sera tilts her head at Audrey's reaction.

"Are you feeling ok?" Sera asks, before placing a hand of Audrey's head. "You look like a bright cherry."

Audrey gave the same thank-you guesture to Nurse Joy, quickly snatching up her crystals. Without really checking she held one out and released Munchies onto the world. Having never seen the inside of a pokecenter before, the little munchlax was surprised by all of the sights and sounds, but espically the smells. But even more than the smell of pokefood and the cantina, a honey sweet sent caught her nose and turned her in the direction of Sera.
"MUNCH" Munchies exclaimed, crossing the not very wide gap between her trainer and the new one before wrapping her tiny blue arms around the girl's calf and drooling ever so slightly on her shoe. "Munchhhhhhh"
Audrey cringed, quickly letting Charley out of his crystal. The beam of red light collesed on her shoulder into a chatot. Audrey quickly signed, looking terrified about what was happening.
"Hi. I'm Audrey, I'm mute. This is Charley, my chatot and I am very very sorry! Please forgive me." Says the little bird as Audrey bends over to try and pull munchies away without any luck. The munchlax didn't even seem to notice that she was being pulled on.

Anthony does the same, sending out his pokemon, who were all healthy and fit thanks to the nurse. "Umm...so...yeah...I'm Anthon and these are my pokemon...there's Cotton, Robin and Thatch." He said, pointing to each one of his pokemon respectively. You...seem to be a bit excitable. Are you?" He asks Sera. Robin gives the air a sniff and smells a sweet sugary scent in the air. She flaps over to Sera's head and began biting and chewing on her hair, much to Anthony's horror. "Robin what are you doing?!" He quickly grabs the Rowlet, to keep it away from Sera's sweet hair. "I am so sorry, I don't know got into her! So uh...please don't hate me."

"Eh heh heh heh" Sera nervously laughed as the Munchlax grabbed on her leg. "That's....good to meet you little buddy. And you to Audrey, Anthony." She was then once again attacked by another flying type pokemon when Robin flies onto her head and began eating her hair. "Ok, that's ow! Can you please..." Sera waited for Anthony to pick Robin off her head before Sera became even more bald. She then tended to the Munchlax, pulling out a cookie from her basket and holding over Munchie. "Want a cookie Munchie? If you let go it'll be yours."

Audrey watched in amazement as the munchlax release Sera's leg and held up her hand for the cookie. Wither this was because Munchies understand that if she let go she would get the cookie or because there was a cookie she just wanted it, was known only to the little blue Pokemon.
"Munnnnch." She said, her mouth opening wide to show the black hole that was her insides.
The trainer signed, almost too fast for Charley to keep up.
"I am so sorry about Munchies. She is a new pokemon and I haven't had the time to train her yet and I am so so sorry." Charley said, but he seemed abnormally interested in the girls hair as well.

"Same...so Sera. What brought you here?" Anthony asks. "Did you just become a trainer too?" Seeing Munchie open up her mouth Robin flies down and lands in front of Munchie, and peers into the deep darkness that is Munchie's mouth. Edging her face into the hole to see if there is a botton. Cotton sees the bird's antics and curiosity gets the better of her as she inches closer to see what was interesting about the Munchlax's mouth.

"Well yeah. I became a trainer just today and I walked all the way here to clean myself up after I tripped over something back near the volcano." She replied as she placed the cookie into Munchie's mouth, past Robin's head. She reaches into her basket yet again and pulls out some more cookies, one for each pokemon and trainer. "Here my treat to you." She smiled.

Audrey was very glad to see that Munchies did not eat the curious pokemon, but the cookie disappeared without even seemingly touching the walls of her throat. She gladly accepted her cookie and Charley's, holding it up off him if he wanted a nibble. Her own cookie, untouched, caught Munchies' attention and saved Sera from the begging.
At the mention of the volcano, Audrey looked very uneasy, even more so than before. She signed carefully, trying not to betray emotion.
"Be careful at the volcano." Said Charley around a beak full of cookie, he bounced his head, agreeing with himself. "Volcano is bad."
Even Munchies looked uncomfortable, resting her forehead on Audrey's leg, wrapping her arms around it, then, in all her poke-wisdom said, "Muuuuuuuuunch".
Then again, she may have just wanted the cookie.

Back