Status
Not open for further replies.
5dJvdpr.jpg

"Guys, can we do this later?" Armodrillo asks. "This really isn't the time for bickering."

After Dante & Trish had entered the hole, everyone was accounted for, and that wss a sign for Armodrillo to seal the hole with rubble from the non-functional building they were in.

Afterwards, Armodrillo began to dig into the tunnel like a jackhammer.

"Let's see... which way is the safest path to safety..."

@Lucky @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies

5dJvdpr.jpg

"Guys, can we do this later?" Armodrillo asks. "This really isn't the time for bickering."

After Dante & Trish had entered the hole, everyone was accounted for, and that wss a sign for Armodrillo to seal the hole with rubble from the non-functional building they were in.

Afterwards, Armodrillo began to dig into the tunnel like a jackhammer.

"Let's see... which way is the safest path to safety..."

@Lucky @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n0jnq5EQ7N1sz8ftu.jpg

"You can fuck right off too! Neither'a you dipshits had to come along! I could have handled a fucking protection job on my own!"
She shouted angrily, though even she wasn't dumb enough to go up against whatever the fuck Ben was.

@Crow @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt looked over at Revy and shrugged. He wasn't really bothered by her flipping him off at all.

" I didn't want to start an argument in the first place. I'm sorry about that," he replied to Ben.

Wyatt wondered if the creature he was dealing with was magical or if it was otherwise. He was starting to understand that the world was much bigger than his own and he never knew what to expect.

It was kind of exciting that he didn't know. He hoped that Mason was okay.

He lowered his orb shield, not exactly feeling safer, but showing that he trusted the rest of the group.

" I am sure that you can handle a protection job on your own. You seem to be very strong and very capable. I wouldn't doubt you could do it alone. I just wanted to make sure the woman felt no pain as infections can get better if they aren't treated quickly."

" Also, I was so worried about healing her, that I forgot my manners. I'm Wyatt Halliwell," he said, informing the others of his name.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin

❝ I... I think this way is okay. N... n-no, maybe that way? ❞ Eliza wasn't sure on what to do, trying to grasp at straws on how to assist those that were vouching to help her out. From either direction they may have gone, inhumane hisses and growls could be heard around them...

tumblr_oa1bmwlhW61v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Um... guys? What's that noise? ❞ she mumbled under her breath, trying to get their attention despite their disagreements here and there. Soon enough, her answer is then answered.

nier___roc_by_varyana-d5wjmef.jpg

A shadowy apparition, something that appeared like a wolf in dark shrouds that seeped into their sights as if the blockades could do nothing. Clearly it wasn't an actual wolf, but its sight was set on Eliza and ignoring the rest of the group present. As if it had found its target, the false wolf let out a thundering howl, possibly giving a signal for it's allies to come to this location. This wasn't good.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @York

xVgTaqh.png

"Anyone else aside from me can dig fast?" Armodrillo says, transforming his fists into drills smacking his vibrating, spinning arms on the wolf-like beings, spinning and crashing them, potentially ripping their shadowy bodies to shreds. "If no one else can dig, I'll keep digging while the rest of you cover for Elizabeth!"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @York @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

❝ I... I think this way is okay. N... n-no, maybe that way? ❞ Eliza wasn't sure on what to do, trying to grasp at straws on how to assist those that were vouching to help her out. From either direction they may have gone, inhumane hisses and growls could be heard around them...

tumblr_oa1bmwlhW61v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Um... guys? What's that noise? ❞ she mumbled under her breath, trying to get their attention despite their disagreements here and there. Soon enough, her answer is then answered.

nier___roc_by_varyana-d5wjmef.jpg

A shadowy apparition, something that appeared like a wolf in dark shrouds that seeped into their sights as if the blockades could do nothing. Clearly it wasn't an actual wolf, but its sight was set on Eliza and ignoring the rest of the group present. As if it had found its target, the false wolf let out a thundering howl, possibly giving a signal for it's allies to come to this location. This wasn't good.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @York
"Jesus fuckin' Christ..." Revy muttered in annoyance as the wolf made its presence known. Without saying another word, Revy reached around her back and pulled out a shotgun, taking aim at it and firing at the beast's head.

source.gif

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt paused and looked over at the wolf that appeared. He wasn't sure why, but he had a feeling that shooting it wasn't going to be easy. He ran through what he could do in his mind and finally settled on an attack. " You are going to want to move out the way. I don't want to hit you," he said to Revy, the girl who obviously hated him for reasons he wouldn't fully understand. He closed his eyes and focused on using his projection mixed with some of his rob, aiming a energy wave to hit the wolf. He made it as low as possible, hoping to mostly draw the creature's attention away from Revy's client.

@Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus @Crow

When attacked, these wolves appeared to have fallen apart, like dissolving shadows. Those shadowy remains still proceeded towards Eliza, mainly traveling on the ground. However those were warded off by the energy wave sent out by Wyatt. By the looks of it, that earlier howl by that wolf definitely caught the attention of several more to pursue them through their path underground.

❝ T-They just keep on coming! ❞ She panicked at how badly this could go. There wasn't much wiggle room other than digging further into the ground, but it'll get hectic if more of those shadow wolves got over here.

❝ Maybe you should return to the surface, my dear. ❞

❝ H... huh? Hey! Let go! Let me go!!

Out of nowhere, a small portal had opened up right behind Eliza, a feminine voice whispering out before the group's client was suddenly dragged into the portal which seemed to have numerous peering eyes staring from within. The portal itself was closing up fast, but at least one person could barge their way through.

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Crow

When attacked, these wolves appeared to have fallen apart, like dissolving shadows. Those shadowy remains still proceeded towards Eliza, mainly traveling on the ground. However those were warded off by the energy wave sent out by Wyatt. By the looks of it, that earlier howl by that wolf definitely caught the attention of several more to pursue them through their path underground.

❝ T-They just keep on coming! ❞ She panicked at how badly this could go. There wasn't much wiggle room other than digging further into the ground, but it'll get hectic if more of those shadow wolves got over here.

❝ Maybe you should return to the surface, my dear. ❞

❝ H... huh? Hey! Let go! Let me go!!

Out of nowhere, a small portal had opened up right behind Eliza, a feminine voice whispering out before the group's client was suddenly dragged into the portal which seemed to have numerous peering eyes staring from within. The portal itself was closing up fast, but at least one person could barge their way through.

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Crow

"I'M COMING!"

The big, bulky Armodrillo rushed into the portal without a second thought as the Omnitrix began to beep, signifying that the transformation was wearing off.

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt saw that his blast were helping him to defeat the monsters, but he also saw that Eliza was being lost to a portal. Wyatt orbed himself as quickly as possible, into the portal, hoping that he could join Ben. He really also didn't want to be alone with the women who had held a gun to his chin either.

@Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus @Crow

Revy, already having been close to Eliza, was right beside her when she was pulled into the portal. Upon taking notice, Revy screamed angrily.

"SON OF A FUCKING WHORE!!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL WHOEVER THESE FUCKS ARE!!!" Revy shouted. And, before Wyatt or Ben even neared the portal, Revy had already jumped inside.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow

By that mere moment that all three of them managed to leap through the portal much like a miracle, and even so, Eliza was nowhere to be seen. All that they found themselves into was an empty space shaded by a purple hue, and a woman who appeared to be shoving someone, most likely Eliza, through another portal which soon closed up immediately.

❝ Oh, just on time... ❞

image.png

❝ ... This is a rather easy job that I found myself doing. Now to put an end to it, shall we? ❞ The woman smirked as the surrounding empty space began to warp and morph at that moment, numerous eyes opened up without a form and peered at the ensuing battle.

0136214B5113B22321EE8A

❝ Show me what will be your first move... go on ahead. I'll grant this once. ❞

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Lucky

By that mere moment that all three of them managed to leap through the portal much like a miracle, and even so, Eliza was nowhere to be seen. All that they found themselves into was an empty space shaded by a purple hue, and a woman who appeared to be shoving someone, most likely Eliza, through another portal which soon closed up immediately.

❝ Oh, just on time... ❞

image.png

❝ ... This is a rather easy job that I found myself doing. Now to put an end to it, shall we? ❞ The woman smirked as the surrounding empty space began to warp and morph at that moment, numerous eyes opened up without a form and peered at the ensuing battle.

0136214B5113B22321EE8A

"Usually I'd love that you've skipped your bad guy monologuing, but I'm going to have to kindly ask you to tell me what's going on..."

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down, beginning his transformation.

nL6Nzf3.png

"If it's a first move you want, it's a first move you'll get! Time to go ultimate!"

Ben's body first transformed into a diminuitive being, much shorter than he was, before this diminuitive being transformed into a taller, bluer, robotic being.

Ia9Himq.png

"Ultimate Echo Echo!"

Ultimate Echo Echo disappears nigh-immediately, reappearing behind the odd maiden as he unleashed an unbearing sonic attack from the disc-like structures on his arms! He would then proceed to do the same to evade any potential attack the odd maiden was prepared to throw at him.

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt looked around at all of the eyes and raised a skeptical eyebrow. There was something that felt off that the woman was giving them the first attack. It was one thing for a villain to gloat and to give you an opportunity for the first strike. It was another when they wanted you to attack first. She wanted to see what they can do and he looked at the sword and desummoned it. He didn't trust her and choose to not attack as his first move. He would see what happened to Ben and fight back once he saw what she could do.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raptor Jesus

James Hunter

James really wished that he had thought of how he was going to explain why he had followed her into an alley. Sometimes he wished he hadn't found a way to get involved in another person's live unintentionally at all. He took a deep breath, racing through his options.

There was the truth when he approached. He could tell her that he had come here because he had been tasked by a woman who made it rain. He could lie and say that he found her to be pretty and didn't want to be seen wet. He could also choose to opt for awkward silence.

He settled on a partial truth. " Well, I was hiding from the rain under an umbrella and when the person who saw you arrive getting wet, she tasked me with making sure you stayed dry," he replied, leaving out some minor details.

@Minerva @Blacksmith @Takumi

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt quickly took to work, healing the shoulder and after he was finished, he looked over at the others. He assumed that the others who he hadn't caught the names of were Revy, Dante and Trish. He turned to them. " The kid says that the best bet is going underground so that you can be safe and we can take the woman to safety."

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Crow

tumblr_p1wnisHvCT1vtm2teo1_250.png

"I see...well, thank you, but the rain doesn't bother me too much." Azura responded politely to James.

"..." was that rude? She wasn't much for conversation usually anyway, but she didn't want to cause the young man any grief. She had done that enough.

@Minerva @Blacksmith @Lucky

James Hunter

James was silent for a brief second, deciding on his next phrasing carefully to not insult the young woman.

" Well, it is good to know that the rain doesn't bother you. Thanks for your honesty on the matter after all," he replied with a smile on his face. He couldn't think of anything else to say,

@Minerva @Blacksmith @Takumi

❝ Oh, just on time... ❞

image.png

0136214B5113B22321EE8A

D9lvSuB3kWUHkjvzLYKNRCXGERN7eWe4rQW-c3JffVA

"Jesus. Haven't I dealt with enough psycho maids in one lifetime?" Revy idly commented as she took aim with both of her handguns. "Whatever. I'm gettin' paid and you ain't gonna stop me, bitch." Revy said before firing both weapons in their attacker's direction.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow

Somewhere in Electric Town, a very confused man holding a towel and wearing a bathrobe appeared. In the hand without the towel was a cup of a piping hot substance of something almost, but not entirely unlike tea.

latest

His name was Arthur Dent, and his appearance in Avalon was incredibly improbable. The exact odds of this improbability were 2^9837410285 to one against, which, coincidentally, happened to be the phone number of Mrs. Adelaide Haynes, whose apartment he just materialized in front of.

The reason he was here now was just because of that infinitesimal improbability. See, the Infinite Improbability Drive was known for improbabilities like this, and well, this time, it decided to send Arthur to Avalon.

The Encyclopedia Galactica had this to say about Avalon: Avalon is a Multiversal nexus where people from all walks of life appear. It consists of several districts which each cater to different types of people from various universes.

The Hitchhker's Guide mentions not only the above, but also the best bars within each district, which bars will serve you a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, which of those serves the best Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, how to pick up beings from different universes. It also showed you a map of Avalon and told you the most fun you could have under 30 of the regional currency, and then get transport to anywhere.

The Hitchhiker's Guide is vastly More popular than the Encyclopedia Galactica.

Arthur Dent still found himself standing under an awning to shelter himself from the rain. "What? Where am I now?" He muttered to himself as he took a sip of his drink that was not entirely unlike tea.

At least he knew where his towel was.

@Anyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back