Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, if you know your Demons, they tend to cause chaos. Most of the time, they pick the peaceful places because they don't expect it. But, if you're smart enough, you can catch them right before they do anything reckless... Most of the time."

Dante passed Ben a slice of Pizza and looked around. There were numerous skulls on the walls on display, alongside a Briefcase inside a sealed display case behind the counter.

"If you've noticed, I'm quite the collector, almost like trophies. Alongside a few... extra's to use in battle as well. But what about you? I suppose you don't have much to do either when you're not out there saving the world or something?"

@Crow

"You've got a point there. They always pick the worst times to strike. I guess bad guys are pretty consistent no matter the universe. Strategy and all."

Ben takes the slice of pizza as he continues, taking a bite.

IvYU1Y1.png

"Well, most of my former partners are either mostly busy or in college, so they can't just hang with me whenever I'm free, but it's a good thing I got a new partner to hang around and kick butt by my side. Her name's Astolfo, met her at that Dracula-sacrifice-event thing I just mentioned. Something's off about her and I can't tell, but overall, she's a medieval knight of honour and chivalry. Stuff like that. For off-days when there are no bad guys, it's usually just eating chili fries, drinking smoothies, sometimes playing video games, and of course, time set aside for a training spar. Sometimes it's a bit mundane, which makes the less mundane days all the more enjoyable."

Ben halts and looks at the pizza.

"This pizza is good. What flavour is it?"

@Raynar Saassin

"You've got a point there. They always pick the worst times to strike. I guess bad guys are pretty consistent no matter the universe. Strategy and all."

Ben takes the slice of pizza as he continues, taking a bite.

IvYU1Y1.png

"Well, most of my former partners are either mostly busy or in college, so they can't just hang with me whenever I'm free, but it's a good thing I got a new partner to hang around and kick butt by my side. Her name's Astolfo, met her at that Dracula-sacrifice-event thing I just mentioned. Something's off about her and I can't tell, but overall, she's a medieval knight of honour and chivalry. Stuff like that. For off-days when there are no bad guys, it's usually just eating chili fries, drinking smoothies, sometimes playing video games, and of course, time set aside for a training spar. Sometimes it's a bit mundane, which makes the less mundane days all the more enjoyable."

Ben halts and looks at the pizza.

"This pizza is good. What flavour is it?"

"Nothing too special, just the usual Pepperoni and Cheese. Don't exactly have as much funding here as I do back home. So you found yourself a partner huh? That's pretty neat. Mine should be returning pretty soon, or one of them anyways. I sent them out and they've yet to come back."

@Crow

Within Dante's Devil May Cry bar, another voice could be heard in the back, where a female was leaning back in a wooden chair, with her legs both propped up on the table and a cigar casually hanging out her mouth, and a shot glass of rum in the palm of her hand.

75a30baea5509a8ba5ccec9b879093b3ad05a021_hq.jpg

"Would you two kindly shut the fuck up? And gimme a slice'a that pizza while you're at it." The pink haired delivery girl said as she raised her drink to her lips, taking a long sip before forcefully slamming the glass back down on the table in front of her.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin

"Nothing too special, just the usual Pepperoni and Cheese. Don't exactly have as much funding here as I do back home. So you found yourself a partner huh? That's pretty neat. Mine should be returning pretty soon, or one of them anyways. I sent them out and they've yet to come back."

@Crow

"I see, I see..."

Ben ponders.

"I was just thinking that we could spar someti-"

Within Dante's Devil May Cry bar, another voice could be heard in the back, where a female was leaning back in a wooden chair, with her legs both propped up on the table and a cigar casually hanging out her mouth, and a shot glass of rum in the palm of her hand.

"Would you two kindly shut the fuck up? And gimme a slice'a that pizza while you're at it." The pink haired delivery girl said as she raised her drink to her lips, taking a long sip before forcefully slamming the glass back down on the table in front of her.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin

Ben was interrupted by some lady.

"... uh, who are you again?"

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

"I see, I see..."

Ben ponders.

Devil-May-Cry-5.jpg

"Hmm. Now that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I could use something to cure my boredom." Dante exclaimed as he pulled out his Rebellion Sword and planted it on-top of his shoulder.

@Crow

"Uh. Sure." Dante pulled out a slice of pizza from the box and tossed it towards her table. "I don't think we've met before. Mind introducing yourself there, lady? And also mind telling me how long you've been sitting there?"

@Raptor Jesus

"Jeez, do ya have to yell everything ya say? I'm gonna have to unify my eardrums after this..." Shego said, still not really seeming interested in Nobu in general.

When Nobu suggested that Shego work for her as her "ambassador" or whatever, Shego only briefly made eye contact with her before shrugging. "Mmmmmkay, sure. Need something to alleviate all this boredom anyways." Shego chimed as she casually strolled on over to Nobu and placed a hand firmly on her hip.

kimchar7a.jpg

"Okay, crazy demon chick, what's up first on our 'agenda of evil' or whatever?"

@Gummi Bunnies
There were many things that could be done. Ideally, seizing control of a weapons outpost would most likely reduce the chances of someone rebelling against this act of conquering that Nobunaga was going to put in action. However...

... the Demon Archer's stomach growled.

❝ I say we find the nearest food supplier and raid it 'till there's nothing left. People will beckon to us if we hold the needed substance of edible goods! ❞ She definitely was saying this as if she wasn't really acting upon her need to eat. Normally Heroic Spirits did not require to eat, but since she lacked a Master, she had to refill her mana reserves somehow. Besides, this was definitely a planned out thought, not because she felt "hungry."

@Raptor Jesus

-----

Like a person who's lost their way, a young woman with short silvery hair walked into the establishment of Devil May Cry.

❝ E... Excuse me, sorry for interrupting... ❞

For a moment, she glances behind her, as if she felt like she was followed. She moved her attention back to the people present.

tumblr_oa1b2w9FtS1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Can someone... help me for a moment? I don't intend to stay long... I guess. ❞

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Like a person who's lost their way, a young woman with short silvery hair walked into the establishment of Devil May Cry.

For a moment, she glances behind her, as if she felt like she was followed. She moved her attention back to the people present.

❝ Can someone... help me for a moment? I don't intend to stay long... I guess. ❞
dante_dmc4_avater_by_kevin4-d4cdyu6.png

"Hey there. What's going on, little lady?" Dante asked, moving away from Ben and the delivery girl and focusing on the entrant.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raptor Jesus

"I see, I see..."

Ben ponders.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin
The girl would take a rather long drag of the cigarette after Ben asked the question, not facing him or Dante as she did so. Eventually she subsided, holding the cigarette between her two fingers before taking it out of her mouth, blowing out an entire cloud of smoke that would no doubt reach Ben or Dante in due time.

8lAPu.png

"Name's Revy." She stated before placing the cigar back in her mouth, giving it the opportunity it hang out off her lower lip once more.

Devil-May-Cry-5.jpg

"Hmm. Now that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I could use something to cure my boredom." Dante exclaimed as he pulled out his Rebellion Sword and planted it on-top of his shoulder.

@Crow

"Uh. Sure." Dante pulled out a slice of pizza from the box and tossed it towards her table. "I don't think we've met before. Mind introducing yourself there, lady? And also mind telling me how long you've been sitting there?"

@Raptor Jesus
Revy casually caught the slice in one hand, taking a bite out of it like a dog before answering Dante's second inquiry about how long she had been here.

Lb9_wNF2ovQBfs3BQEcprB3__1X4W4hMlxm-q3p2zxI

"Long enough t'know that listenin' to you two jerk-offs talking about aliens or whatever is enough to give me a migraine."
There were many things that could be done. Ideally, seizing control of a weapons outpost would most likely reduce the chances of someone rebelling against this act of conquering that Nobunaga was going to put in action. However...

... the Demon Archer's stomach growled.

❝ I say we find the nearest food supplier and raid it 'till there's nothing left. People will beckon to us if we hold the needed substance of edible goods! ❞ She definitely was saying this as if she wasn't really acting upon her need to eat. Normally Heroic Spirits did not require to eat, but since she lacked a Master, she had to refill her mana reserves somehow. Besides, this was definitely a planned out thought, not because she felt "hungry."

@Raptor Jesus

-----

Bm6q0.png

"I don't think they allow kids in here, squirt." Revy said as she peered down at the young lady. Of course, she wasn't the type to really give a flying fuck about rules, but she also didn't want some kid waltzing in here and annoying her.

tumblr_inline_nqx558Njxp1t1qd5a_100.jpg

"Uh huh, yeah, 'cause the most important part of an evil plan for world conquest is raiding a food truck." Shego quipped, the sarcasm very evident in her voice.

Though, she ended up following anyways. Not like she had anything better to do : |

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Crow

Revy casually caught the slice in one hand, taking a bite out of it like a dog before answering Dante's second inquiry about how long she had been here.

"Long enough t'know that listenin' to you two jerk-offs talking about aliens or whatever is enough to give me a migraine."

"Well, we aren't exactly your average people, you know. Ben here controls a entire watch full of Aliens while I'm half human, half demon. Ben saves the world several times while I hunt Demons that go out of line."

@Raptor Jesus

dante_dmc4_avater_by_kevin4-d4cdyu6.png

"Hey there. What's going on, little lady?" Dante asked, moving away from Ben and the delivery girl and focusing on the entrant.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raptor Jesus
The girl would take a rather long drag of the cigarette after Ben asked the question, not facing him or Dante as she did so. Eventually she subsided, holding the cigarette between her two fingers before taking it out of her mouth, blowing out an entire cloud of smoke that would no doubt reach Ben or Dante in due time.

8lAPu.png

"Name's Revy." She stated before placing the cigar back in her mouth, giving it the opportunity it hang out off her lower lip once more.

Bm6q0.png

"I don't think they allow kids in here, squirt." Revy said as she peered down at the young lady. Of course, she wasn't the type to really give a flying fuck about rules, but she also didn't want some kid waltzing in here and annoying her.

tumblr_inline_nqx558Njxp1t1qd5a_100.jpg

"Uh huh, yeah, 'cause the most important part of an evil plan for world conquest is raiding a food truck." Shego quipped, the sarcasm very evident in her voice.

Though, she ended up following anyways. Not like she had anything better to do : |

tumblr_oa1b5vQJJ01v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ ... for your information, I'm 21. Not a child. ❞ The woman gave an annoyed remark at her, but took a deep breath to situate herself. Looked like she got annoyed easily. But moving on from that...

tumblr_oa1aswTFZB1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ I was here to ask for some... protection, I believe that I'm being hunted down by someone. It was a blur... I don't recall who this was, but I'm sure they'll appear for the sole purpose of taking my life... ❞ Her eyes soon drifted down to the necklace she wore.

latest

A small key that she appeared to be very attached to. For some reason, it may be simple imagination, but a strange aura originated from this key.

❝ ... whoever it is, I fear that they're after this, but I have to keep it safe... so I hope my request for protection isn't so much. ❞

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Crow

❝ ... for your information, I'm 21. Not a child. ❞ The woman gave an annoyed remark at her, but took a deep breath to situate herself. Looked like she got annoyed easily. But moving on from that...

❝ I was here to ask for some... protection, I believe that I'm being hunted down by someone. It was a blur... I don't recall who this was, but I'm sure they'll appear for the sole purpose of taking my life... ❞ Her eyes soon drifted down to the necklace she wore.

latest

A small key that she appeared to be very attached to. For some reason, it may be simple imagination, but a strange aura originated from this key.

❝ ... whoever it is, I fear that they're after this, but I have to keep it safe... so I hope my request for protection isn't so much. ❞

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Crow
vgHYs.png

"Well, I'll guard that thing for ya if you can pay the right price." Revy said with a smirk.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_n0iczqSrEk1sscfgw.jpg

"Yeah, and I shoot things and deliver illegal cargo for a living. What's your point?" Revy asked, not exactly seeming impressed by Dante's words.

"Hmm. Sounds like you're not so impressed. Ah well, your loss I suppose."

@Raptor Jesus

latest

"What exactly is that key? I'm feeling some kind of power behind it." Dante muttered, taking a closer inspection of the key. "And why does it look so familiar to me... Say, you wouldn't happen to have any sort of connection with any demons, have you?"

@Gummi Bunnies

As everyone was talking, a tall woman walked into the shop. She was quite tall and sported a pair of pistols similar to Dante's Ebony and Ivory, and had quite the look to her. The first person she confronted was Dante who had his hands up as he spotted her.

f8gsAwh.png

"Dante! Are you going to continue slacking or are we going to finish the job that you were so rudely pulled away from?" "I came back here to relax after being pulled to some Crime City or some outer world place. Can't a guy get a break?" "You're a demon hunter, Dante. Act like it. I expect that much from someone who so happily kicked my ass." "Come on... You still don't believe me? Even after you saw the portal appear that brought me back?" "You are so stupid sometimes." "Sigh..."

"Everyone, this is my Partner, Trish. Ben, I believe you should be familiar with her by name at least, I mentioned her a few times."

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

No. Rain never did make anyone happy.

Juvia stared up into the skies, thoughtful as the water splattered to the cobblestones. Rain was associated with sorrow, stories of angels and gods weeping upon the earth filling her for lifetimes. She wondered sometimes why that was- Were they sad to see their state? Were they crying for those they lost?

Maybe someday, she could ask them. A girl could dream.

And then appeared another, and looking at Azura she blinked.

She looked so ornate, Juvia felt horrible about her abilities ruining her clothing. She threw James a look and then passed over the umbrella to him. For the first time, an imperious look crossed her face as she pointed to Azura.

"Take that to her. Juvia does not want to let someone like her be ruined by me." She realized her slip of the tongue too late, eyes widening before suddenly looking sad.

Without a word, she turned and began to walk down the street.

@Takumi @Lucky @Minerva

James Hunter

James looked over at Juvia, wondering what she was thinking.

As much as he didn't want to know her every thought, he also worried that she was sad. James was a thief, a man who wasn't above stealing, but he could never live with himself to see a woman appear, even if she was strange and different. He was a gentleman after all and sometimes it was something he wished he wasn't,

He wondered if he had done something to screw up already.

He turned over to the new stranger who had appeared in the area.

James arched an eyebrow at her. It wasn't that she wasn't goo looking, he was just confused. He was even more confused when Juvia threw her umbrella at him and he barely caught up, not expecting her to throw in the slightest.

Before she could finish her directions, he looked over as the woman slipped into the alley. He wasn't sure if he should chase after her before. He sighed and headed off to the other woman.

" I don't think it is your fault," he mumbled, not sure what else to say.

@Blacksmith @Takumi @Minerva @Others

Blue had tilted her head at the sight of Azura, but had stood from where she was sitting to move closer to Saeko and out of the blue haired woman's way. Though was a bit wary and confused on what was even really going on anymore.

Azura in the meantime, was going to walk past, until she could hear someone approach from behind her. Turning with a small gasp, she blinked in surprise once James made his approach. Maybe she was a bit too jumpy, due to having been in a battle before arriving here.

fire-emblem-fates-azura.jpg

"Um, may I...help you?" she asked, after a moment of staring in slight surprise. She really hadn't expected any more people to show up in this alley, but at least it didn't feel as bad as the bustling street she just got off of.

@Minerva @Lucky @Blacksmith @Electric Town

"Huh, so basically, we kick this guy's butt?"

Ben looks at Revy and crosses his arms.

"Taking advantage of the situation, huh? What can I say? I guess you have your own businesses, but don't overcharge her."

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies
NI0eI7S34-xLrw1rs26MFqljmm-xJJMUhwBT6dX7ARw

"Taking advantage of the situation is what I do best." Revy replied with a cocky grin. "Besides, I charge dependin' on the job and how likely I am to get killed, kiddo." Revy stated as she tugged out a pistol and began idly twirling it around in her hand.

@Raptor Jesus

"What exactly is that key? I'm feeling some kind of power behind it." Dante muttered, taking a closer inspection of the key. "And why does it look so familiar to me... Say, you wouldn't happen to have any sort of connection with any demons, have you?"

@Gummi Bunnies

As everyone was talking, a tall woman walked into the shop. She was quite tall and sported a pair of pistols similar to Dante's Ebony and Ivory, and had quite the look to her. The first person she confronted was Dante who had his hands up as he spotted her.

f8gsAwh.png

"Dante! Are you going to continue slacking or are we going to finish the job that you were so rudely pulled away from?" "I came back here to relax after being pulled to some Crime City or some outer world place. Can't a guy get a break?" "You're a demon hunter, Dante. Act like it. I expect that much from someone who so happily kicked my ass." "Come on... You still don't believe me? Even after you saw the portal appear that brought me back?" "You are so stupid sometimes." "Sigh..."

"Everyone, this is my Partner, Trish. Ben, I believe you should be familiar with her by name at least, I mentioned her a few times."

tzxhV2hI8Zb9-8WVtwxGdZvJzVvJnDj2tfxKDa0yQ_c

"Figures you're the dominatrix type. What, with the wannabe hot topic reject look ya got goin' on and all."
Revy quipped as Dante's partner made herself known.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin

vgHYs.png

"Well, I'll guard that thing for ya if you can pay the right price." Revy said with a smirk.

@Gummi Bunnies

Ben looks at Revy for a bit, then back at the mysterious girl.

"I'll guard it for you, free of charge, uh... what's your name again?"

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies

@Raptor Jesus

@Gummi Bunnies

f8gsAwh.png

tumblr_oa1b2w9FtS1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Elizabeth. That's my name, feel free to call me Eliza. ❞ The woman smiled as she introduced herself. ❝ If it means my protection, I have the assets for payment available. I don't blame you for asking that, what I'm asking for is a tad daunting. ❞ It was subtle, but Eliza had a mildly annoyed tone of voice when addressing Revy. She put that feeling aside when it came to Dante's inquiries.

tumblr_oa1avsxkxq1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ I... I never thought about that. I mean, my family passed this key down for generations, and once it fell to me to hold onto it... this assassin goes about for me. If I remember those stories correctly... this key is like a vessel for something, and if you're correct... for a demon... Just thinking about that now, I don't want to think on what could happen if this key gets in the wrong hands... ❞ A moment passes, Eliza recollects her thoughts on the matter, snapping her fingers when it dawns upon her.

❝ O-oh, I remember now. This key acts as a vessel to keep a particular demon from roaming free... like it's sealed inside... The demon that represents... t-the sin of wrath... ❞ Just the thought of that was sickening to her, only realizing now how dangerous of a situation she got herself into. Holding onto a vessel with a powerful demon sealed inside and that someone was after her and that key.

She didn't even acknowledge Trish's appearance, the poor woman was lingering on how bad this situation really was.

❝ Elizabeth. That's my name, feel free to call me Eliza. ❞ The woman smiled as she introduced herself. ❝ If it means my protection, I have the assets for payment available. I don't blame you for asking that, what I'm asking for is a tad daunting. ❞ It was subtle, but Eliza had a mildly annoyed tone of voice when addressing Revy. She put that feeling aside when it came to Dante's inquiries.

❝ I... I never thought about that. I mean, my family passed this key down for generations, and once it fell to me to hold onto it... this assassin goes about for me. If I remember those stories correctly... this key is like a vessel for something, and if you're correct... for a demon... Just thinking about that now, I don't want to think on what could happen if this key gets in the wrong hands... ❞ A moment passes, Eliza recollects her thoughts on the matter, snapping her fingers when it dawns upon her.

❝ O-oh, I remember now. This key acts as a vessel to keep a particular demon from roaming free... like it's sealed inside... The demon that represents... t-the sin of wrath... ❞ Just the thought of that was sickening to her, only realizing now how dangerous of a situation she got herself into. Holding onto a vessel with a powerful demon sealed inside and that someone was after her and that key.

She didn't even acknowledge Trish's appearance, the poor woman was lingering on how bad this situation really was.

tumblr_inline_n0jnpaJoRF1sz8ftu.jpg

"So, I'll be guardin' a demon key?"
Revy inquired as she thought on that for a moment, humming and idly tapping the side of her pistol against her chin while her eyes met the ceiling.

tumblr_inline_n0jnm4GhHF1sz8ftu.jpg

"You're lookin' at a pretty hefty price here, but as long as long as you can pay..." Revy casually snatched the key and placed it in the inconspicuous location of her tank top.

tumblr_inline_n0jnnvN9sa1sz8ftu.jpg

"I'll keep that thing niiiice 'n safe for ya."

tzxhV2hI8Zb9-8WVtwxGdZvJzVvJnDj2tfxKDa0yQ_c

"Figures you're the dominatrix type. What, with the wannabe hot topic reject look ya got goin' on and all."
Revy quipped as Dante's partner made herself known.

"Pfft. Like your words would even have a chance to hurt me." Trish responded, twirling her pistol before putting it down into her holster.

tumblr_inline_n0jnpaJoRF1sz8ftu.jpg

"So, I'll be guardin' a demon key?"
Revy inquired as she thought on that for a moment, humming and idly tapping the side of her pistol against her chin while her eyes met the ceiling.

tumblr_inline_n0jnm4GhHF1sz8ftu.jpg

"You're lookin' at a pretty hefty price here, but as long as long as you can pay..." Revy casually snatched the key and placed it in the inconspicuous location of her tank top.

tumblr_inline_n0jnnvN9sa1sz8ftu.jpg

"I'll keep that thing niiiice 'n safe for ya."

"Count me in too. I usually charge a amount for a random Demon, but seeing as you have, by the sounds of it, a extremely powerful demon inside that key of yours, and someone's trying to grab it? Can't let that happen. And if this girl is coming with, you'd have more protection on your hands." As he finished that statement, Trish confronted him face to face.

9eb9c972526a271ee40a583c0bb699b5.jpg

"Dante, you better not be using this girl to ditch our mission. We're a team, remember?" "If you're so hot-blooded about the topic, why don't you just come with then? You look like you're itching for a fight." "You're not wrong about that. But our ORIGINAL job is more important." "How could the job we were previously doing be more important than a potentially dangerous demon being released?" "Uh, how about MANY potentially dangerous demons being released?! Did you forget that we were supposed to be closing a major portal opening like, RIGHT NOW?!"

giphy.gif

"Sigh. Alright, fine. Let's get on with it then." And then Dante strolled out of his shop and made way for where their mission was.

"Sigh... He's too damn hot blooded, even for his own good. Didn't even realise just how dangerous a mission we were supposed to be doing."

Ben looks at Revy and crosses his arms.

"Taking advantage of the situation, huh? What can I say? I guess you have your own businesses, but don't overcharge her."

trish-devil-may-cry-4-86.3.jpg

"Say. Was you the guy he kept referring to, Ben right? He mentioned you during the explanation of where he was pulled." Trish asked, looking towards Ben.

"Trish, huh? I have heard quite a bit about you. Seven years makes the words rusty, but you're definitely as Dante says. And yup, the name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

He then turns to Elizabeth once more.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Alright, how strong is this guy pursuing you, exactly? Street? Building? City? If we're going to protect you, we need to know as much as we can about who or what we're dealing with."

@Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back