Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Halliwell

" Goddamn it, this is the fourteenth place that I checked and I still haven't found Asher.... ugh, this is just not going my way. And of course, my flake of a freaking brother has just disappeared.... because why wouldn't he? Also, I'm talking to myself.... great, I look crazy," Chris muttered. He had barely noticed the man holding a towel until he turned to his left. " Sorry, I thought I was alone. Are you lost? I'm Chris Halliwell," he said extending his hand for a handshake.

@Minerva

Chris Halliwell

" Goddamn it, this is the fourteenth place that I checked and I still haven't found Asher.... ugh, this is just not going my way. And of course, my flake of a freaking brother has just disappeared.... because why wouldn't he? Also, I'm talking to myself.... great, I look crazy," Chris muttered. He had barely noticed the man holding a towel until he turned to his left. " Sorry, I thought I was alone. Are you lost? I'm Chris Halliwell," he said extending his hand for a handshake.

@Minerva

Arthur was indeed lost. He was so lost, that he was sure he was out of his own galaxy at this point. This was true, as he was no somewhere in the great wide multiverse.

"I think I am, yes." Arthur responded to the man. "I'm Arthur, Arthur Dent." He introduced himself to the man.

Chris Halliwell

Chris raised a skeptical eyebrow as he wondered if the man was going to answer him. He would feel bad if he just left him and he was indeed lost like the other man thought.

He really shouldn't have been surprised that the people form books he read were real... but yet somehow he always was. " Well, this is Avalon. It's nice to meet you Arthur."

@Minerva

A/ Ethan Morgan

A groaned as they landed hard on the ground. A looked around and wasn't sure where they were, but knew they were far from this body's home. " Fuck, fuck. This isn't anyone near Ethan's home.... and he is not going to remember this tomorrow. I don't know what to do," A mumbled, looking back at his current body.

" Maybe I should go find some help," he said.

@anyone

Last edited:
Severa was more than happy to make her escape from that idiot raccoon. She could find a job somewhere else, and doing something that wasn't illegal. Totally.

"Maybe I can be a chef in the hotel? Ugh, but I can't cook...how about I become a maid? Ugh, I can't clean either! What am I supposed to-oof!" So lost in thought, Severa didn't even realize she'd bumped into A. "Hey! Watch where you're going! People are walking here!"

@Lucky

A/ Ethan Morgan

A who had finally finished cursing looked around and was preparing to get going before he was bumped into by another woman though. He tilted his head with a sigh.

It was not something that he had expected to happen and he hoped that the other woman apologized to him. Of course, the very first thing that happened was instead him being chewed out. " I'm sorry about getting in your way... I'm just a long way from home and am confused." And in a body that isn't my own, he mentally added, though didn't say a loud.

@Yun Lee

"Usually I'd love that you've skipped your bad guy monologuing, but I'm going to have to kindly ask you to tell me what's going on..."

Ben smacks his Omnitrix down, beginning his transformation.

nL6Nzf3.png

"If it's a first move you want, it's a first move you'll get! Time to go ultimate!"

Ben's body first transformed into a diminuitive being, much shorter than he was, before this diminuitive being transformed into a taller, bluer, robotic being.

Ia9Himq.png

"Ultimate Echo Echo!"

Ultimate Echo Echo disappears nigh-immediately, reappearing behind the odd maiden as he unleashed an unbearing sonic attack from the disc-like structures on his arms! He would then proceed to do the same to evade any potential attack the odd maiden was prepared to throw at him.

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt looked around at all of the eyes and raised a skeptical eyebrow. There was something that felt off that the woman was giving them the first attack. It was one thing for a villain to gloat and to give you an opportunity for the first strike. It was another when they wanted you to attack first. She wanted to see what they can do and he looked at the sword and desummoned it. He didn't trust her and choose to not attack as his first move. He would see what happened to Ben and fight back once he saw what she could do.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raptor Jesus
image.png

The woman only stood there, not actively preparing some countermeasure to avoid what was coming. Except... a portal opened from under her feet, allowing her to fall right through. Nothing appeared to happen for a good few seconds, but out of nowhere, the portal began to expand, and whatever was at the bottom of it, a strong gravitational force drew them towards what was on the other side. It all happened in a flash...

Given with how sudden the portal forced them to transport, they would see that Revy was nowhere near them. It was possible that she was flung to some other location as the portal intended to lead them back into Avalon... intended to be in this specific spot for a specific reason. Other than that, an abrupt gunshot broke the silence, and came from a lone alleyway.

A woman with short green hair was on the ground, rested against the concrete wall. A gunshot wound to the chest. Then there was Eliza, standing there with a revolver in her hands, clearly aimed at the green-haired woman. Gashes and opened wounds were all over Eliza's body and the same to the unnamed woman. Even so, the golden key that Eliza held with her was not covered in blood.

tumblr_oa1aswTFZB1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Glad to see you here... it's finally over... ❞ Eliza sounded relieved, unable to hold back tears that were obviously out of happiness. How she managed to take care of her pursuer by herself, it was unclear, but her behavior suggested that it was like a miracle. Subtle and unnoticed by her, a lingering shadow seeped out of the green-haired woman's body, slowly finding it's way towards Eliza...

@Crow @Lucky

image.png

The woman only stood there, not actively preparing some countermeasure to avoid what was coming. Except... a portal opened from under her feet, allowing her to fall right through. Nothing appeared to happen for a good few seconds, but out of nowhere, the portal began to expand, and whatever was at the bottom of it, a strong gravitational force drew them towards what was on the other side. It all happened in a flash...

Given with how sudden the portal forced them to transport, they would see that Revy was nowhere near them. It was possible that she was flung to some other location as the portal intended to lead them back into Avalon... intended to be in this specific spot for a specific reason. Other than that, an abrupt gunshot broke the silence, and came from a lone alleyway.

A woman with short green hair was on the ground, rested against the concrete wall. A gunshot wound to the chest. Then there was Eliza, standing there with a revolver in her hands, clearly aimed at the green-haired woman. Gashes and opened wounds were all over Eliza's body and the same to the unnamed woman. Even so, the golden key that Eliza held with her was not covered in blood.

tumblr_oa1aswTFZB1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Glad to see you here... it's finally over... ❞ Eliza sounded relieved, unable to hold back tears that were obviously out of happiness. How she managed to take care of her pursuer by herself, it was unclear, but her behavior suggested that it was like a miracle. Subtle and unnoticed by her, a lingering shadow seeped out of the green-haired woman's body, slowly finding it's way towards Eliza...

@Crow @Lucky

In a flash of green light, Ultimate Echo Echo had transformed back into Ben.

"Alright, can someone give me the full story- alright, enjoy your emotional moment."

Ben notices the shadow as his smile disappears.

"Or not! Eliza look out!"

Ben exclaims as he runs towards the shadow and attempts to push Eliza away.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt took a brief looked around once they got out of the portal and took a deep breath, still surprised that she had killed the other woman. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he also knew that he didn't want to see her hurt. He channeled his combustive orbing to explode the shadow.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow

In a flash of green light, Ultimate Echo Echo had transformed back into Ben.

"Alright, can someone give me the full story- alright, enjoy your emotional moment."

Ben notices the shadow as his smile disappears.

"Or not! Eliza look out!"

Ben exclaims as he runs towards the shadow and attempts to push Eliza away.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt took a brief looked around once they got out of the portal and took a deep breath, still surprised that she had killed the other woman. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he also knew that he didn't want to see her hurt. He channeled his combustive orbing to explode the shadow.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow
A brief look of surprise appeared on Eliza's face, snapping out of her relief from the fact that Ben pushed her away from the lingering shadows. Speaking of those shadows, Wyatt's efforts seemed to drive the shadows away. For a moment, at the least. Much like these shadows bore no interest to them, only navigating its way right into Eliza's body.

Despite this, she didn't feel bothered by the development, only satisfied.

tumblr_oa1ba1ERGz1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ I thought you lot would be helping me... this is only part of the deal. ❞ A crooked smile took place on Eliza, her visible wounds from that encounter she had against the nameless woman began to mend itself with the help of those shadows. ❝ That woman there, Nemesis Sudou... she's only the end of Phase 1. There's bound to be lots more that want me dead, but then, I don't think handling them won't be a problem anymore. ❞

Remembering that these two were mere bystanders that got dragged along, Eliza figured to give them the full story, judging from her sudden change in behavior. ❝ I suppose I can inform you both on what's left to come, so we can make our partnership official. My name is Eliza Xena, the Executioner hailing over the Blood Institute, and now bearer of all the Seven Deadly Sins' vessels. The dead woman there bore the last Vessel of Sin I needed, or at least a part of it, the Sin of Wrath. I chose to keep these details secret upon our first meeting, knowing that my involvement with these Sins could... put people off significantly. So many people wronged me, so many of them deserve a terrible fate that I have to deliver. I don't even mind going down this path, he won't mind at all. I'm sure of it... So what if I kill one or two people? My ends will justify those means, maybe even recreate a world devoid of what I forced myself to become... ❞

A pause to let this sink in, Eliza held her hand up to her golden key, grasping it tight between her fingers.

❝ So I ask this from you, will you assist me in crafting a perfect paradise? I'll even guarantee that all of your worries will go away. ❞ She gave off a strange devotion to what this cause of her was, all while reaching to grab more ammo for her revolver. ❝ I won't interfere with your choice, but... a refusal to this offer I'm making? That'll be horrible to hear after your willingness to assist me earlier. ❞

@Crow @Lucky

A brief look of surprise appeared on Eliza's face, snapping out of her relief from the fact that Ben pushed her away from the lingering shadows. Speaking of those shadows, Wyatt's efforts seemed to drive the shadows away. For a moment, at the least. Much like these shadows bore no interest to them, only navigating its way right into Eliza's body.

Despite this, she didn't feel bothered by the development, only satisfied.

tumblr_oa1ba1ERGz1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ I thought you lot would be helping me... this is only part of the deal. ❞ A crooked smile took place on Eliza, her visible wounds from that encounter she had against the nameless woman began to mend itself with the help of those shadows. ❝ That woman there, Nemesis Sudou... she's only the end of Phase 1. There's bound to be lots more that want me dead, but then, I don't think handling them won't be a problem anymore. ❞

Remembering that these two were mere bystanders that got dragged along, Eliza figured to give them the full story, judging from her sudden change in behavior. ❝ I suppose I can inform you both on what's left to come, so we can make our partnership official. My name is Eliza Xena, the Executioner hailing over the Blood Institute, and now bearer of all the Seven Deadly Sins' vessels. The dead woman there bore the last Vessel of Sin I needed, or at least a part of it, the Sin of Wrath. I chose to keep these details secret upon our first meeting, knowing that my involvement with these Sins could... put people off significantly. So many people wronged me, so many of them deserve a terrible fate that I have to deliver. I don't even mind going down this path, he won't mind at all. I'm sure of it... So what if I kill one or two people? My ends will justify those means, maybe even recreate a world devoid of what I forced myself to become... ❞

A pause to let this sink in, Eliza held her hand up to her golden key, grasping it tight between her fingers.

❝ So I ask this from you, will you assist me in crafting a perfect paradise? I'll even guarantee that all of your worries will go away. ❞ She gave off a strange devotion to what this cause of her was, all while reaching to grab more ammo for her revolver. ❝ I won't interfere with your choice, but... a refusal to this offer I'm making? That'll be horrible to hear after your willingness to assist me earlier. ❞

@Crow @Lucky

"Oh my goodness, another one of these?" Ben sighs. "I- you know what? I've heard bologne like that a bajillion times! Take a good guess what the answer is! There's no reason for me to help with your selfish vision of paradise specifically meant to cater to you alone!"

Ben prepares his Omnitrix, selecting an alien.

lodGY0w.jpg

"Don't expect a moralistic speech from me, I really suck at those, but do expect a lot, a lot of buttkicking!"

Ben smacks his watch down as he transforms into another being.

78044IL.jpg

"Ghostfreak!"

Ghostfreak, as it was called, entered Eliza's body, ready to battle the beast that had altered her personality.

"Huh, no one's home, maybe she really was evil all along. Her acting fooled me real good. Well, more for me!"

Was that the case, though?

It was doubtful. Something was amiss and very up.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt looked over at her and refused to believe that she had been evil. Making a perfect paradise, but it wasn't good either. He had learned it a long time ago from when his mothers had dealt with the Avatars... well would have. " As idealized as that sounds, I know that it doesn't end well. Even if you are trying to stay neutral, it won't work. Do you know what happens when you try to make the world perfect? You make every small infraction become large scale. Accidently jay-walking, incarncated for life. Making a perfect world take away choices and free will. A world without free will is paradise, but it also means that every imperfection so much worse. You can't erase evil. You need a balance of good and evil. If one side is too powerful, then the world becomes unbalanced. You need your sins.... but you don't need to kill. You have to learn to let go of the past, learn from it... but don't let it corrupt you. I don't think you're evil... misguided and vengeful, but not fully dark. Sometimes life isn't fair.... but sometimes you got to learn to move past it."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow

"Oh my goodness, another one of these?" Ben sighs. "I- you know what? I've heard bologne like that a bajillion times! Take a good guess what the answer is! There's no reason for me to help with your selfish vision of paradise specifically meant to cater to you alone!"

Ben prepares his Omnitrix, selecting an alien.

lodGY0w.jpg

"Don't expect a moralistic speech from me, I really suck at those, but do expect a lot, a lot of buttkicking!"

Ben smacks his watch down as he transforms into another being.

78044IL.jpg

"Ghostfreak!"

Ghostfreak, as it was called, entered Eliza's body, ready to battle the beast that had altered her personality.

"Huh, no one's home, maybe she really was evil all along. Her acting fooled me real good. Well, more for me!"

Was that the case, though?

It was doubtful. Something was amiss and very up.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt looked over at her and refused to believe that she had been evil. Making a perfect paradise, but it wasn't good either. He had learned it a long time ago from when his mothers had dealt with the Avatars... well would have. " As idealized as that sounds, I know that it doesn't end well. Even if you are trying to stay neutral, it won't work. Do you know what happens when you try to make the world perfect? You make every small infraction become large scale. Accidently jay-walking, incarncated for life. Making a perfect world take away choices and free will. A world without free will is paradise, but it also means that every imperfection so much worse. You can't erase evil. You need a balance of good and evil. If one side is too powerful, then the world becomes unbalanced. You need your sins.... but you don't need to kill. You have to learn to let go of the past, learn from it... but don't let it corrupt you. I don't think you're evil... misguided and vengeful, but not fully dark. Sometimes life isn't fair.... but sometimes you got to learn to move past it."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow

tumblr_oa0s9lZaRo1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ It looks like I can't force you to realize that I'm slowly crafting a world without pain and suffering. No right or wrong. No death or murder. I've done the worst for obtain this power... but I'll ensure that my actions will be the last this world will have to face. ❞ Eliza continued to banter, strangely getting more obsessed with this ideal to a perfect paradise. Just as Ghostfreak managed to see that there wasn't anything actually possessing Eliza, she released an excess amount of energy that would force him out. Surely the Seven Deadly Sins meant that she allowed the seven demons that represent those Sins to inhabit her body, but it wasn't a possession. It was more of her leeching those demons to give herself these abilities in the first place. How a human like her managed to gain control over those seven demons without being possessed, it was a feat that seemed impossible but yet it was done.

❝ Now, you've heard it all and want to back out? I can't let that slide, especially when I've kept my work hidden away well from the Coalition and all. ❞ She sounded disappointed with their stance on the matter, but figured that they knew too much to let go now. Rolling up her left sleeve, she brushed her hand over the screen of her wristwatch.

❝ PWM module shift 01, proxy on. ❞ Eliza recited the voice commands needed for her strange device stored inside her wristwatch. A projection of a mechanized knight appeared before her, but even as a projection, it was somehow taking physical form. No other orders were issued from Eliza, but the knight charged forward, holding a lance in preparation to pierce right into Wyatt.

@Crow @Lucky

❝ It looks like I can't force you to realize that I'm slowly crafting a world without pain and suffering. No right or wrong. No death or murder. I've done the worst for obtain this power... but I'll ensure that my actions will be the last this world will have to face. ❞ Eliza continued to banter, strangely getting more obsessed with this ideal to a perfect paradise. Just as Ghostfreak managed to see that there wasn't anything actually possessing Eliza, she released an excess amount of energy that would force him out. Surely the Seven Deadly Sins meant that she allowed the seven demons that represent those Sins to inhabit her body, but it wasn't a possession. It was more of her leeching those demons to give herself these abilities in the first place. How a human like her managed to gain control over those seven demons without being possessed, it was a feat that seemed impossible but yet it was done.

❝ Now, you've heard it all and want to back out? I can't let that slide, especially when I've kept my work hidden away well from the Coalition and all. ❞ She sounded disappointed with their stance on the matter, but figured that they knew too much to let go now. Rolling up her left sleeve, she brushed her hand over the screen of her wristwatch.

❝ PWM module shift 01, proxy on. ❞ Eliza recited the voice commands needed for her strange device stored inside her wristwatch. A projection of a mechanized knight appeared before her, but even as a projection, it was somehow taking physical form. No other orders were issued from Eliza, but the knight charged forward, holding a lance in preparation to pierce right into Wyatt.

@Crow @Lucky

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have told us in the first place. And I should've probably told that to my last ten bad guys..." Ghostfreak snarks.

"Well, now's a good time as any to try the new guy."

Ghostfreak smacks the emblem on its chest, allowing him to assume another transformation.

This transformation had a cube-shaped appearance, with each side being about 20 centimetres. Its slick black appearance was decorated with an endless pattern of hexagons, some lighting up and blacking out with red lights. The Omnitrix emblem stood on one of its six sides, smack centre. Each time it spoke, the hexagons would randomly flash about.

lU1oClm.png

"Beep boop beep boop beep beep beep!"

This transformation then levitated in front of the mechanized knight, taking the lance like it was nothing. It hovered forward to push the knight back, then forward, before part of its cube-like body snapped, the force enough to push the lance-wielding hand away.

This cube-shaped body swiftly regenerated from the crack, like it was nothing. For a brief while, a red core could be seen within its body.

In retaliation, the cube transformed its slick, black body into the shape of World War 2 Zero Fighter Aircraft. Taking advantage of its new aerodynamism, it smacked its snout onto the mechanized knight, before preparing to smack the knight onto Eliza and flying into the air at great speeds, the propeller on the snout cutting in. Whether or not it successfully picked Eliza up was another story. In mid-flight, it fired a powerful, explosive laser blast at the mechanized knight, point blank!

"Beep beep, beep!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Last edited:
Meanwhile all of this was happening . . .

Dante and Trish had just finished their difficult mission which was to seal a Hell Gate Portal which was slowly releasing Demon after Demon. Luckily though, those demons hadn't of left the general area. Combining their skills together with their pistols and Dante's Rebellion Sword and various styles, they successfully closed the Gate.

"Whew. Glad all that's over." "Not yet, Trish. That Gate can still be opened, and we need to get rid of it. Lucifier!" Dante called out as he pulled the Devil Arm known as Lucifier and destroyed the Hell Gate by launching several pink sword-like projectiles into it in the form of a Heart, and throwing a rose at the center point in order to trigger all the explosions.

"Aww~ Quit being such a show off, Dante." "Can't help it if I'm just that awesome now can I? Now, weren't we asked to help out with something?" "Oh yeah. Didn't that girl need help with a certain demon?" "Might as well see if we can't lend a hand." And so they set out back to his shop in the City of Avalon.

37b7ea0c91c50cfe2004dcdb199d4462.jpg

After a long while of travel, they made it back and discovered that the group had already set out on their way with Eliza. "Hmm... Guess they had already taken off. Hey Trish, any way to track this?" No response. "Trish?" Still no response. "Trish?!" "What?" "Would do me some good if you actually responded to me the first time. How are we to track them?" "Already on it. Go that way and then take a sharp left and then just keep following the trail until you find them." "Wait. "You" and "You", meaning you're not coming?" "No. While I was tracking them, I had been assigned another job. You're on your own, hotshot." "Great. The girls don't even hang around me long enough..." "I heard that Dante." "Is that okay with you?" "Ugh. Just go."

dante-gif-10.gif

"Alright. Fine. I'm going." And then he stormed out of his own shop hands up as Trish just watched him leave.

After more time passing after he followed Trish's instructions on how to find them, he eventually did after numerous trial and error approaches. From observation it would appear that it was a long alleyway of sorts. Deciding to play it cautiously this time around, he climbed a small rooftop and stepped over to see the ones that had followed Eliza on their task, and immediately spotting Ben among them. "(Hey. It's that kiddo with the Watch, although still can't call him kiddo... Time is weird. I'm guessing they picked someone up along the way? I do not remember him. And I guess that's Eliza? But why are they confronting her? Unless... Hmm. Guess that Demon really was dangerous, huh? Oh wait, she's speaking.)" He muttered to himself as he leaned in from the rooftop to eavesdrop on the conversation:

"Sorry, lass. But I don't think I'll be letting that happen any time soon." Came a voice from the rooftop as Dante dropped down towards the group and stood by the two's sides against Eliza. Planting his huge Rebellion Sword against his left shoulder, he moved his right hand forward expressively.

"That regal look suits you. Such a shame however that since you have a demon inside of you, I can't let you just waltz around doing your own thing knowing you could just spiral out of control." He then saw that Ben had transformed into a cube that also transformed into a Fighter Jet? "Your transformations get weirder and weirder every time I see them, Benny. But I guess now's not the time for talking." He then looked towards Wyatt and shined him a thumbs up. "Can't exactly remember who you are, but I guess you also fell for this girl's trickery? You two might want to give me a recap once this is finished." He exclaimed before turning towards Eliza and assuming a offensive stance, even taunting her as well.

"Let's dance."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt was fine with being tricked and falling for lies, but being murdered was not something he particularly enjoyed... no matter how he got. " Excalibur," he called, channeling his sword to him. Now that he was focusing, he sensed all of the demons inside of Eliza..... and he felt so stupid. Maybe it was because he had thought that he was sensing Dante or something off the others, he hadn't considered Eliza and he had been played as a fool. He didn't like playing as a fool. The more frustrated he got, the more the orbs around his eyes started to glow and boy was that terrifying. He started to move Excalibur via telekinesis to stab Eliza or at least attempt too. He HATED being betrayed. There was still a darkness in him... even if he liked to pretend it wasn't there. He remembered the other timeline at times, even if he had turned as good. As he did, he started to manipulate fire and aim towards her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Crow

@Crow @Lucky
Revy, having been off to the side, watched silently as all this happened, a single cigar still hanging out the corner of her mouth as all this transpired. Revy didn’t care that Eliza was attacking Ben or Wyatt, or even the recently returned Dante. She only cared about one thing.

wsKpN_Lvp0SivCZmZFS37zg_hYUjfMUs4xKslgff7Gg

“So am I gettin’ fuckin’ paid or not?”

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Revy, having been off to the side, watched silently as all this happened, a single cigar still hanging out the corner of her mouth as all this transpired. Revy didn’t care that Eliza was attacking Ben or Wyatt, or even the recently returned Dante. She only cared about one thing.

wsKpN_Lvp0SivCZmZFS37zg_hYUjfMUs4xKslgff7Gg

“So am I gettin’ fuckin’ paid or not?”

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Crow @Raynar Saassin

NN9q6u1.png

"!!!"

Loud beeping noises could be heard from what Revy would assume is Ben's new form, as if asking her to stop standing there and help them out.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

NN9q6u1.png

"!!!"

Loud beeping noises could be heard from what Revy would assume is Ben's new form, as if asking her to stop standing there and help them out.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin
Revy, who was unable to speak plane, only continued to stand there with one hand firmly placed on her hip as she repeatedly tapped her foot against the floor, still awaiting a response from her (possibly former) employer.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Raynar Saassin

James Hunter

James was silent for a brief second, deciding on his next phrasing carefully to not insult the young woman.

" Well, it is good to know that the rain doesn't bother you. Thanks for your honesty on the matter after all," he replied with a smile on his face. He couldn't think of anything else to say,

@Minerva @Blacksmith @Takumi

"What would be the benefit of not being honest?" she asked, not expecting an answer to the rhetorical question. In reality, her words were a little ironic, more so to her anyway. She doubted any of those present would catch on.

"Do you happen to know what this place is, exactly?" Azura asked, gently passing by Blue and Saeko, the former of the two's ears perking briefly as she approached James.

The wolfdog simply wanted protection from the rain and she was more than ready to look cute to get it.

@Lucky @Minerva

Last edited:
Wyatt Halliwell

If looks could kill, Wyatt Halliwell was giving Revy a killer glare. He took a deep breath and tried to remain positive and optimistic, but ti was getting harder with each passing second and he finally turned and snapped at Revy while still doing his attack at Eliza.

" I understand that you want to know if you are getting paid, but I doubt that is her priority when she is actively trying to murder us for not agreeing with her, so I would be less worried about if she is going to pay you and more worried that she might try to murder you."

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin

James Hunter

James paused and thought about the answer to this question and wasn't certain if he knew it. He was always honest expect for when he was stealing. He took a deep breath, debating how he should even try to respond that question.

" From what I gathered, it seems to be some sort of safe haven for people and is either a refugee or permanent residence for some, though I can't be entirely certain on this though."

James titled his head and placed the umbrella over himself and the wolf dog, seeing if that was what the strange animal wanted.

@Takumi @Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back