Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived The Core Systems: Ostra - Wielden Colony

Annie's face monitor made a pantomime of silent giggling, complete with a little hand that went up to the mouth. "He's paying ten times the amount to get Hyadn, too." Hinata said. He found the ad that was put out on his opaline tablet, lifting said device up to show the others. "Hey Mizumi, you're a Hyadn!" Annie said excitedly. "We can make a fuckle of money!"

"well i do owe Hinata for fixing Titania so i guess ahinata can have the money. Il keep nuff to get me and titania a few more sets of clothes." Mizumi said as she looked over the ad with a naughty looking grin. "Titania fire up the mainsail engines and prepare for a phaseic matter interface. Were going to pay that guy a visit!"

Hinata's jaw dropped. "...seriously, you'd let me have the money..?" He asked quietly, in almost disbelief. "Oi, where's my share of that money??" Annie demanded, stepping in front of Hinata.

Hinata quickly shook his head, running straight into Titania to stop her and then gently bapping Mizumi on the head. "No no, don't phase out of the hangar! You'll end up permanently shrunk or something, should never phase out of a micro-space! My workshop has mobility, I'll take us there." With that, the young mechanic quickly jumped out of the ship again, landing again on his feet on the floor far below. He quickly ran off, and a few seconds later, the whole workshop shuddered and creaked.

Mizumis fox ears flattened when she got bapped. "Could have told me this was a microspace." Mizumi retorted while Titania stopped what dhe was doing. For hinata it would feel like he just jumped on a solid not an automaton.

Annie looked at the functions of her suit, quickly finding a 'brace' script. When she used it she was locked in place on the ship and when the whole workshop juddered and groaned again she stood steady as a stone. "Oh, this thing is awesome." She'd have to test how her few spells worked while inside this suit. A distantly shouting Hinata could be heard. "Trip's gonna take five minutes!" His tiny voice declared.

"Five minutes of boredom... Mizumi corrected tue tiny voice before sliping out of the armory and gettingnout of the ship. A short scream followed before a muffled thud could be heard as Mizumi bellyflopped the hard metal floor.

Annie's face plate was one of surprise. "Boredom!? Am I not fun??" She grumbled, slipping out of her suit and following Mizumi - but much more nimbly as she was aware of the difference in gravity - and her body meant it didn't matter how she fell anyway. The impact was a little rougher than she expected though..

The Sli'f helped pick Mizumi up. "You okay? Damn you're tough.." Was like she had some kinda spell on her, not that Annie could see.

With Annies help Mizumi got back up to her feet, groaning. "Owies my belly..." Annie was correct in a sense. Mizumi did have a few spells on her thanks to titania she had to get her skeleton reinforced to avoid breaking bones on accident. "Il live just gotta walk it off"

"Gotta be more careful, ya dingus!" Annie scolded in her own way, bapping Mizumi on the head as a punishment for being so foolish. "Why'd you get out of your ship, is there something out here you want?"

Mizumi hissed at Annie as she has had enough of people hitting her on the head. "Well of course... were going to meet this noble dude. I want to know more about this field trip." at the last two words Mizumi got super excited as she bounced on her heels while her five tails followed the motions.

Annie recoiled for a second when Mizumi hissed - since when did humans do that shit!? She hummed for a moment. "We ain't gonna meet him just yet, we're probably just gonna sign up or something, see if there's a position available." For Mizumi at least - a Hyadn; she'd absolutely have a position available.

"Fine...Dont care as long as theres food." She replied with a shrug while her ears returned to a normal position yet again. One moving to point back at the ship, revealing that Titania was closing in.

And her sense weren't lying Titania indeed soon peeked her head out of the door and immediately felt the gravity pull it in a different direction. Jumping out she landed with a heavy metallic thunk that sounded like a solid block of steel hitting the ground.

Annie squeaked as she jumped away from Titania's impact. She saw it coming but the clank was so loud it startled her nonetheless. She lost her 'footing' and rolled away like a ball for a second, quickly slowing to a stop. "Goddamn robot, you'll break his ship if y'ain't careful!!" She squealed at the Magius Engine.

Stepping out of the dent that Titania made she pointed at it. "See the ship will be fine." as she spoke the dent hammered and buffed itself out until it looked like the thing had never accoured.

Mizumi Hissed again but this time at titnaia before quickly scurrying off to see where Hinata was.Looking left right and center the fox tried to find the mechanic from time to time peeking out of the window to see the city below.

Annie hummed irritably. "You're lucky.." She grumbled quietly. She watched Mizumi go, then made a giggling noise. "Well, now that she's gone.." The Sli'f slithered up to the automaton. "What's the story of her?" She asked - desiring more information on the Hyadn girl.

Hinata would quickly be found in something like an office, with a desk covered in blueprints and maps of various vehicles; and a large glass window on the bottom that must have been obscured when the ship was on the ground. He heard Mizumi enter and briefly spun to identify her. "Oh, what's up Mizumi?" He queried.

"Mizumis story? Hmm...shes never really told me much of anything. ive pieced together that apparently was on a pirate ship which had its crew arrested. she managed to sneak off and found me buried in the sands" The automaton explained what she really had amanaged to gather about her masters past. there truly wasn't much a all.

"Trying to get away from Annie for a bit...shes quite clingy youre a lucky guy." She said with a sincere smile while looking out of the same window Hinata was. "How long till were there?"

Annie hummed quietly. "Boring.." She murmured. "How long were you together on the sand planet before having to flee?" The Sli'f queried curiously.

"Why am I a lucky guy?" Hinata was not paying full attention, mostly avoiding collisions from other flying craft as he traveled to the destination in which they were to sign up.

"She was just six when she found me. so its been 13 years now." She explained to Annie. "That also explains why she threatened to rip this rock apart to get me back if you didnt return me to her back then."

Mizumi chuckled. "I was asleep but that doesn't mean i didn't hear anything. I heard how the slif was hitting on you." Said the fox girl.

Annie hummed again quietly. "She reminds me of myself at her age." The Sli'f admitted quietly, her body almost completely motionless as she spoke. "It's a hell of a friendship, what you two have."

"Hi-oh god no, Annie just teases me." He explained. "She and I go way back, she even helped me get this workshop."

Titania nodded. "You could say it goes a bit deeper than friendship. I did practically raise her...gods know what she would have been if the pirates weren't arrested."

"Way back huh? Alright if you say so~" Mizumi said in a jokingly suspicious voice. While they both spoke her white clawed gauntlet slowly turned brown and gained a rocky texture. Her white hair turning to flowy sand the same as her tails.

Back