The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Plutia neared him, Ben felt something off, so his hand neared his Omnitrix. This Plutia's mana was... something.

Though, the fact that no one knew him confirms one of few things - A, he was away from Earth and on a planet that had not heard of him or would only recognise him via his Omnitrix, B, he was in another universe where he did not exist. The latter definitely happened before, when he met one of his allies - Rex Salazar, the 'robot boy' as Ben calls him.

The best way to confirm this was to introduce himself.

"I'm Ben Tennyson. Just call me Ben," he replies humbly, "good to meet you, Plutia, and... uh... the rest of you. Whatever your names are."
"Hehe~ It's nice to meet you, Ben~ Hmm... I know! I'll call you Benny!~" Plutia responded with a giggle as she looked towards his watch. "Hey... What's that cool watch?~ It looks all techy~" Vert overheard the conversation including Ben's introduction and Plutia pointing out his watch and chuckled for a moment before walking over to the pair. "Hmm... It definitely looks like something I remember... Yeah." Vert then bent downwards to have a closer inspection of the watch. Then she bent back and had a think for a moment before she finally figured out what it was from memory.

"Ah~ If I'm not mistaken, I believe that watch is known as the Omnitrix? Capable of transforming the wielder into numerous different creatures, correct?"

@Crow

"Is that a share crystal?" asked Neptune, pointing to the piece of magicite with a curious look in her eyes. "Nah. It couldn't be. I can tell, you're not from my world, so you wouldn't have share power. So what is it then? Some kind of magic crystal? Can you rub it and look into weird and far off worlds with it? Sorry. Just being curious here. After all, getting to know new friends is important and everything. Something tells me it's more like a game disk than a share crystal anyways. Something you equip to augment your abilities and the like."

"Share crystal?.. Oh~" Terra then realised what she was talking about as she pointed towards her necklace. "Oh. This is Magicite.. It's a physical crystal that houses a living being known as an Esper.. Which are strong beings that naturally pulsate and know Magic. This one is a special one to me which I hold dear to my heart.. Let me introduce you to him.." She then closed her eyes and held onto the crystal gently and a magical creature had spawned forth in front of her:

latest

"Daughter? Is something the matter?" "Hi Father.. I'm just introducing you to my new friend.. Her name's Neptune." "I see. Well then, "Neptune" My name is Maduin. I'm Terra's Esper Father. Do help me keep an eye on my girl, would you? While she possesses incredible magic power from my heritage, she can still die all the same. If you have any questions about me or my kind, I will be more than happy to educate you if you desire it."

@Snowtwo

"Hehe~ It's nice to meet you, Ben~ Hmm... I know! I'll call you Benny!~" Plutia responded with a giggle as she looked towards his watch. "Hey... What's that cool watch?~ It looks all techy~" Vert overheard the conversation including Ben's introduction and Plutia pointing out his watch and chuckled for a moment before walking over to the pair. "Hmm... It definitely looks like something I remember... Yeah." Vert then bent downwards to have a closer inspection of the watch. Then she bent back and had a think for a moment before she finally figured out what it was from memory.

"Ah~ If I'm not mistaken, I believe that watch is known as the Omnitrix? Capable of transforming the wielder into numerous different creatures, correct?"

@Crow

"That works, that works," Ben responds to Plutia as he scratched his head. He has been called other things, after all, and compared to the likes of Tim Bennyson & Ben-Ben Tennyson, Benny was absolutely normal.

When Vert looked at the Omnitrix and correctly identified it, Ben was a bit shocked.

"Woah, woah, time out, time out, how do you know about the Omnitrix? You don't look like you're from my universe..."

Ben paused for a bit, then remembered something.

"... or do you live in a universe where someone else wields the Omnitrix?"

@Raynar Saassin

"The Omnitrix?" A voice came from behind Plutia. "Now that's something I don't see every day. Any day, actually."

Marcus walked out of a side room, squinting at the newcomer. "You know, I thought it couldn't get weirder anymore, but here you are. You, somehow, exist." His eyes lit up for a brief second, scanning Ben's watch. "Yep. Feels authentic." He turned to everyone. "Did I mention that it's absolute bonkers that all of you exist? I probably did. Still, crazy stuff."

@Crow @Raynar Saassin

Ben turns to see Marcus approach from behind Plutia. He was wondering where everyone was popping up from, but if he had to hazard a guess, he and probably everyone else in the room had a similiar experience to him before entering this place.

"Welcome to my world, pal," Ben says to Marcus. "Situations like the one we're in now are only a step or two above my usual predicaments. I think it's best for me not to go into detail."

Ben lets a hand out, hinting towards a respectful handshake and a proper introduction.

"I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. And you are..."

@Raynar Saassin @Agent Puncake

"That works, that works," Ben responds to Plutia as he scratched his head. He has been called other things, after all, and compared to the likes of Tim Bennyson & Ben-Ben Tennyson, Benny was absolutely normal.

When Vert looked at the Omnitrix and correctly identified it, Ben was a bit shocked.

"Woah, woah, time out, time out, how do you know about the Omnitrix? You don't look like you're from my universe..."

Ben paused for a bit, then remembered something.

"... or do you live in a universe where someone else wields the Omnitrix?"

"Oh no no~ No one in our Universe has ever wielded the Omnitrix. In our Universe, we create various video games for our nations which is our basis of existence. A few companies had created games for my console all about your adventures with the Omnitrix. You, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Gwen, the one you refer to as Grandpa Max. Anyone who has played your games, and I certainly have, would know almost everything about you." Vert explained. If she had a way of showing him one of their game titles, she'd have even more proof of her knowledge, but there wasn't a hint of forgery in her words.

"The Omnitrix?" A voice came from behind Plutia. "Now that's something I don't see every day. Any day, actually."

Marcus walked out of a side room, squinting at the newcomer. "You know, I thought it couldn't get weirder anymore, but here you are. You, somehow, exist." His eyes lit up for a brief second, scanning Ben's watch. "Yep. Feels authentic." He turned to everyone. "Did I mention that it's absolute bonkers that all of you exist? I probably did. Still, crazy stuff."
"Oh?~ You know us?~" Vert lit up for a moment as she turned towards Marcus. "Interesting~ It's surely interesting to hear that at least someone here knows who we are. I was beginning to believe that all was for nought." "Do you really know us though, Mister?~" Plutia asked as she turned towards Marcus with a curious expression, planting a finger onto her chin. Did they really know them? And if so, do they know about Plutia's Transformation?

@Crow @Agent Puncake

Mizelia
Mizelia found herself in an unknown area with no communications to her home. Yet, as she expanded her senses, she sensed other people. As she looked around, she found Lethan Twi'lek in the corridors. Her clothing didn't seem all too friendly. As he walks closer, she notices a symbol on her clothing, something that seemed a bit like that of the Fel Empire. She notices her lightsaber, possibly a saberstaff. She sensed her presence through the Force. It didn't help much. She was on her guard with this one. By now, she would probably have sensed Mizelia as well.

"Oh no no~ No one in our Universe has ever wielded the Omnitrix. In our Universe, we create various video games for our nations which is our basis of existence. A few companies had created games for my console all about your adventures with the Omnitrix. You, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Gwen, the one you refer to as Grandpa Max. Anyone who has played your games, and I certainly have, would know almost everything about you." Vert explained. If she had a way of showing him one of their game titles, she'd have even more proof of her knowledge, but there wasn't a hint of forgery in her words.

"Oh?~ You know us?~" Vert lit up for a moment as she turned towards Marcus. "Interesting~ It's surely interesting to hear that at least someone here knows who we are. I was beginning to believe that all was for nought." "Do you really know us though, Mister?~" Plutia asked as she turned towards Marcus with a curious expression, planting a finger onto her chin. Did they really know them? And if so, do they know about Plutia's Transformation?

@Crow @Agent Puncake

"That sounds crazy! Me? A videogame cha- wait, you might be onto something. I don't even use my middle name that much," Ben adds. "Prove it then. Name me ten of my aliens."

During this conversation, Ben's Omnitrix seemed to detect something out of this world. Well, everything was out of this world, actually.

Uncatalogged DNA detected.

"You know," Ben comments, hitting his watch in an attempt to make it halt, "I'm actually surprised it hasn't already done that."

A green light emerged from the Omnitrix, its very rays shining upon two very similiar-looking aliens with tentacles on their heads, scanning them from head to toe, then toe to head, before the light returned to its very source and ceased its illumination.

Uncatalogged DNA sample acquired. Scan Complete.

"Not including that," Ben adds to his dialogue to Vert.

@Raynar Saassin @Raffia Kiryuin @Donder172

Walking through the corridors a bit more she suddenly picked up another presence. strong in the force she felt it unlike from the trio she sense before this one was clearly on the light side only. Taking a corner she came right face to face with Mizelia. A fellow Twi'lek only blue, looking her over she could see the jedi influence in her clothing and what ever equipment she could see. Moving her arm over her own saberstaff xenon seemed to take a more defensive stance as she didn't want to really fight one of her own despite the different sides.

Suddenly looking over to the green light she saw a kid with a watch scanning her. Shrugging a bit as she was already used to the scans by the imperial probe droids she didn't seem to mind that. maybe a left over complacency from her time as a slave still lingered as most others would have already tried to slice the kid to bits for that.
@Donder172
@Crow

Walking through the corridors a bit more she suddenly picked up another presence. strong in the force she felt it unlike from the trio she sense before this one was clearly on the light side only. Taking a corner she came right face to face with Mizelia. A fellow Twi'lek only blue, looking her over she could see the jedi influence in her clothing and what ever equipment she could see. Moving her arm over her own saberstaff xenon seemed to take a more defensive stance as she didn't want to really fight one of her own despite the different sides.

Suddenly looking over to the green light she saw a kid with a watch scanning her. Shrugging a bit as she was already used to the scans by the imperial probe droids she didn't seem to mind that. maybe a left over complacency from her time as a slave still lingered as most others would have already tried to slice the kid to bits for that.
Mizelia noticed the Twi'lek reach for her saberstaff and hold on a defensive stance. Taking a step back for a moment and looked at her as she unclipped her own. She wasn't going to be able to fight a Force user in one on one combat. Even then, if this woman was really with the Fel Empire, she shouldn't have something to fear. Even if tensions between the Republic and the Fel Empire were there. There weren't at war. Yet, what she sensed from the woman was a bit weird. "Easy there, I am not your enemy. You're with the Fel Empire, right...?" Mizelia asked as she wasn't close enough to confirm this woman was with the Fel Empire.
"That sounds crazy! Me? A videogame cha- wait, you might be onto something. I don't even use my middle name that much," Ben adds. "Prove it then. Name me ten of my aliens."

During this conversation, Ben's Omnitrix seemed to detect something out of this world. Well, everything was out of this world, actually.

"You know," Ben comments, hitting his watch in an attempt to make it halt, "I'm actually surprised it hasn't already done that."

A green light emerged from the Omnitrix, its very rays shining upon two very similiar-looking aliens with tentacles on their heads, scanning them from head to toe, then toe to head, before the light returned to its very source and ceased its illumination.

@Raynar Saassin @Raffia Kiryuin @Donder172
She then notices the probe scanning her, looking at it confused.

"You are..." Marcus pointed at Plutia. "You... you transform into some sort of goddess, or something. And so do you." He turned towards Vert. "Sorry, I don't know a lot about you. Some of my friends do, though, I just picked up some stuff here and there. They love themselves some games like these..."

@Raffia Kiryuin @Crow @Donder172

Last edited:
"Fel empire?" Xenon tilted her head a little curious while watching the little ones movements closely. especially that hand holding onto the saber. "Im sorry my dear i don't know of such Fel empire. im part of the Sith empire" as she spoke she slowly pulled out an small orb like drone that floated up before displaying a clear Sith empires logo half in red half in blue. This drone seemed to be measuring her alignment to the force in some manner.

"Fel empire?" Xenon tilted her head a little curious while watching the little ones movements closely. especially that hand holding onto the saber. "Im sorry my dear i don't know of such Fel empire. im part of the Sith empire" as she spoke she slowly pulled out an small orb like drone that floated up before displaying a clear Sith empires logo half in red half in blue. This drone seemed to be measuring her alignment to the force in some manner.
"Si-" she stopped her sentence at the first word. The Sith Empire, something she read on. Though not much was known about it. What she did know was that it existed thousands of years ago. But it meant she was a Sith. And they were not alone. "How? The Sith Empire was thousands of years ago." Mizelia answered surprised.

"Thousands of years ago?" Xenon seemed a bit shocked about it but then again she did remember a holocron that she swiped from darth Zash's library. it held knowledge still from the Rakatan empire that had explored many fields including that of possible time travel. "I really dont know but it must involve time travel...only logical explanation." Despite callign herself a sith Xenon seemed rather different from the texts that Mizelia no doubt would have read about the destruction and evil her fellow force users of the Sith empire had caused.

Tossing over the holocron to Mizelia she said. "Ive read this a couple times but it might hold something that i had missed still. its surprisingly huge."

"Thousands of years ago?" Xenon seemed a bit shocked about it but then again she did remember a holocron that she swiped from darth Zash's library. it held knowledge still from the Rakatan empire that had explored many fields including that of possible time travel. "I really dont know but it must involve time travel...only logical explanation." Despite callign herself a sith Xenon seemed rather different from the texts that Mizelia no doubt would have read about the destruction and evil her fellow force users of the Sith empire had caused.

Tossing over the holocron to Mizelia she said. "Ive read this a couple times but it might hold something that i had missed still. its surprisingly huge."
"Yes, thousands. I think around four or five thousand years. Could be even more." Mizelia answered. This Sith did seem a lot less hostile than she expected. Yet, she did know that there could be something underneath it. "The Sith are right now hiding without support. Especially after what they did." Mizelia said as the Sith tossed her a holocron, Mizelia did catch it but did not seem to plan on opening it. She didn't trust it for a bit. She heard about Sith Holocrons and this could be one.

"I know what youre thinking. an corrupted holocron a trap. It aint. My previous master found it on Taris and i swiped it from her library we she was still alive. Made by the Rakatan empire. its pretty safe...after all it was in the remains of a Jedi temple." Xenon explained as she finally moved her hand away from her saberstaff. "In hiding you say?...i wonder just what did the dark council decide to do that it ended up that badly."

"I know what youre thinking. an corrupted holocron a trap. It aint. My previous master found it on Taris and I swiped it from her library we she was still alive. Made by the Rakatan empire. its pretty safe...after all it was in the remains of a Jedi temple." Xenon explained as she finally moved her hand away from her saberstaff. "In hiding you say?...i wonder just what did the dark council decide to do that it ended up that badly."
Mizelia looked with a confused expression at the woman "Dark Council? As far as I know, they don't have one. I think their leader got captured... or it was their right-hand man. Doesn't matter. They have no government who wants to help them." she said before looking at the holocron. Regardless of what the woman said, Mizelia did not access the holocron.

"Hmhm~ Of course. Let's see... Cannonbolt, Diamondhead, Arctiguana, Wildmutt, XLR8, Feedback, Wildvine, Eye Guy, Four Arms and Big Chill. Honestly you have so many aliens it's hard to keep track of them all despite my large playtime on the games~" Vert responded with a confident smirk on her face, knowing that she was right. "Wow Vert, you sure do know a lot about him." Came from IF as she walked over to the group, curious as to what was going on. Vert turned her head to IF."Ah, Iffy dear. I was just proving my knowledge of this Benjamin over here~ You recognise him, right?~" "Considering I don't really game as much as you and the other Goddesses do, I can't really say I recognise him from the games. Although didn't you also watch all those TV shows and animations on him whenever I came over a few times? I think I recall seeing him as this really really big alien at one point." "Ah yes. I did forget to mention that~ Although now that you've declared it in front of him, I don't think I need to anymore~" Vert then turned back towards Ben, again showing a smirk. "As to that big alien Iffy here just described, I believe you call him Way Big correct?~"

@Crow
"You are..." Marcus pointed at Plutia. "You... you transform into some sort of goddess, or something. And so do you." He turned towards Vert. "Sorry, I don't know a lot about you. Some of my friends do, though, I just picked up some stuff here and there. They love themselves some games like these..."
"Uh huh~ You really do know us~ So can i---" "No, Plutia. Remember what we discussed, dear~" Vert exclaimed, overhearing their conversation and already knowing what Plutia was going to ask. "Aww..." She looked down and pouted, while Vert added to the conversation. "If you value your sanity and dignity, do not let Plutia transform. Unless you're into being tortured and possibly violated, I wouldn't recommend it right now."

Xenon looked at Mizelia. She found it fascinating just how much this padawan seemed to know about things that the empire is yet to do. "So the dark council did dig its own grave. Zash was correct on that account at least..." She saw the hesitation the blue Twi'lek had. "Well if youre not gonna read that thing might as well toss it back over."

Last edited:
Xenon looked at Mizelia. She found it fascinating just how much this padawan seemed to know about things that the empire is yet to do. "So the dark council did dig its own grave. Zash was correct on that account at least..."She saw the hesitation the blue Twi'lek had. "Well if youre not gonna read that thing might as well toss it back over."
"I don't think they ever had one." Mizelia answered as she tossed the holocron back. "The Imperium War ended over twenty years ago. With it the downfall of the Sith, though they are not destroyed. They are too weak to do anything. The Sith Empire you're talking about. I have no idea what happened to it, I think it sometime between four thousand two thousand years ago that it somehow disappeared or was defeated. Taking that there have been other Sith factions since." she added

"The dark council is the current ruling government on Dromund kaas. our emperor has other plans and has given up personal control for some reason. only the most cunning and brutal Sith rise to power and have influence in the government." Xenon explained as she caught the holocron and stowed it away in her inventory. "Im aware this is ancient history for you long forgotten but this is the current day and age for me."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back