The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: Fire and Sand

"..." Plutia remained silent for a few seconds before speaking up. "I'm okay... I don't like seeing my friends get hurt.." She responded, finally managing to shoot a smile towards Ben as she said that. Although now she's keeping all that pent-up rage bottled up inside her. "When I get my powers back.. Someone's going to get punished..." She exclaimed as she flashed that look towards Ben for a moment before looking around.

"Do you know where we are..? Last I remembered we were in this weird bunker place being attacked.. And then we end up in a desert place.."

"I don't like seeing my friends hurt either, or any other innocents, for that matter," Ben adds, "which is why it's best for us to find them."

"Looks like we're on the same boat, Ploots," Ben smiles as he smacks fist to palm, "I really wanna show those tincans a fistful of Humungousaur! Clearly Jury Rigg's too merciful an end for them. But, back to our priorities. I don't know where we are right now, or if this is even Earth or some alien planet, but if we found each other, then there's a good chance that the others are here."

Ben puts two fingers of each hand to his head as his eyes glow a bright pink.

"It's a good thing I took the advice of tapping into my Anodite heritage," Ben points to a certain direction as his eyes returned to normal, "there's some people over there!"

It was time to walk.

@Raynar Saassin

Lincoln Campbell, Cameron Black and " Cameron Black"

Lincoln sighed, not exactly enjoying his time in World War II where the Germans had won and made things worse. Of course, there was hope with the TARDIS arriving here. He looked over at Jack and stroked his horse to get it to stay calm, because he knew it wasn't going to be happy about this. " I should be able to allow you on the hose and we can go and find the others, hopefully nobody else finds them first and they are all well. I have my supplies and I got room, climb up though up.

Cameron Black looked over and shrugged, looking over at the other version of him. "Cam, how much longer are we going to play this magic clone charade?" Johnathan asked, more annoyed about it then the strange circumstances.

" ,Well.... until I know I can trust them," Cameron replied. " Besides, you got to admit that this is fun" he said.

Johnathan rolled his eyes as he let the horse gallop and try to see if he spot anyone.

@Crow @Bobby the Prussian

"We haven't exactly been told what the others look like~ We're really curious to meet them~" Jack glees as she mounts the backseat of Lincoln's horse. This time, the horse had no negative response, likely because Jack wasn't the one taking the reigns.

From thin air, a figure appeared before the group as owl feathers fluttered away, a figure who had previously introduced herself to the group as Athena.

The young cacausian girl donned a knitted, patterned blue cap and a light yellow vest. Her hair glistened silver streams and her eyes were black like death.

z6dhYml.jpg

"Human problems, human issues," Athena speaks, "the battles were a bit too easy for my tastes. Granted, our strategies were leagues above their primitive ones. Either way, I should be in Japan fighting Kusanagi Godou again right now. It's a much more entertaining fight than piercing armies all day."

Athena glanced at the crew preparing to head off.

"Horseback. I see. I believe I shall walk," Athena comments, "it's best to spare the horses some stamina from someone who doesn't actually need a ride, now isn't it? I suppose I shall have to pace myself with you all."

@Bobby the Prussian @Lucky

Last edited:
The heat of the sun woke Xenon up as she found herself half buried in the sand with her entire right side aching. Getting out was more than a challenge and a half for her as she was in the stuff pretty deep. Cleaning and dusting away most of the sand she looked about and saw nobody really... she got flung out pretty damn far the mushroom cloud of dust and sand was at least a 5 miles long walk away.

Pulling out a small device she tapped a few buttons as she tried to get her speeder out but after some rather ominous buzzing the spot where she tried to materialist her vehicle practically exploded knocking her clean on her back. "ow..." She let out a groan while getting back up to her feet to collect the device so she could stuff it back inside her inventory. "No speeder just yet..."

With an irritated sigh Xenon began making her way towards the mushroom cloud, hoping it was the correct place to go to.

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at Jack and didn't even bother to comment that the horse seemed to be terrified. It was a proven fact that animals were terrified about people they deemed as evil. The horse probably wasn't happy, but he could comfort it so that it didn't make things worse. Hopefully they found some people soon.

Cameron Black and " Cameron Black."

Cameron kept looking to see if he spotted anyway with the horse. He was also shuffling his deck of cards with his free hand. It was never a bad thing to get back to your roots.

Johnathan tried to not scold his brother for being so carefree.

"Well, thank MEKHANE for small mercies." Marcus shrugged. It only occurred to him, belatedly, that Vortex may not get it. Oh well. Not everyone can be a member of the true Church.

"You were yelling something, weren't you?" He asked. "Also... didn't you get shot in the knees? How are you walking right now?"

@Raynar Saassin

As she stumbled forwards towards the TARDIS some more, doing her best to adjust to the sudden transportation and change in basically everything, Alistia eventually could make out the forms of the Doctor and someone else easily enough, the light blinding her view of the others as she tried to adjust her vision.

"Doctor! Is that you? Does she need healing?" she called out as she approached. She calmed her mind down a bit, trying to focus. A staff was insanely important to a White Mage. While some could, most certainly, heal without it, it was a tool used to focus the elements and arcane magics of her craft with. Still, she could hear the call of the elements and she was familiar enough with the arcane arts of succor to at least try to heal.

@Bobby the Prussian @Raffia Kiryuin

---

Nep's eyes focused on the waving hand off in the distance. A person! "Hey!" she called back as she pulled her feet up from the harsh sands and made her way over to him, trudging through the desert, waving her own hand. When she finally got close enough she made a dash for him to close the gap, grabbing his shoulder for support.

"You're that... guy who helped the catgirl out, right? Thank you for that. Do you know where we are though? Please, please tell me that you know some form of desert survival. Otherwise this is gonna be a lot harder. Especially since I don't think I can transform yet."

@TheGreenerGrey

Wel at least he didn’t have to worry about if she was lucid. The kid seemed to have her head screwed on properly, thank the force. Although he was worried at how she was using him for a support, he let it slide, what with the whole ‘lost in the middle of the desert’ thing.

“Well,” He begins, looking around after he made certain she was okay. “It doesn’t look good. I know enough to get us by for about a week or two, and I have some rations I can give you if it comes to that.” The was a lot smaller than him, and wasn’t genetically engineered to survive these conditions. He had to make sure the civilian made it out, even if he didn’t.

“I can’t see any sort of settlement, but luckily those droids didn’t take my macros. Let me just...” He reaches for his hip, where the blocking device was dangling.

Unclasping the macrobinoculars, the clone took off his cooled helmet, hissing in pain as the heat from the sun aggravates the burns on his face. Putting the macros against He eyes, he scours the horizon.

A small outcropping, blocky against the horizon, popped up on his feed. “I see... I think it’s a village. Pretty far away, but we should make it by either today or tomorrow if we keep a good pace.”

He glanced down at her, taking the rather... unique hair and general look. “How well can you handle yourself? I have yet to meet anyone here that wasn’t ridiculously good at battle. Just want to know so we can sort our priorities here. I need to know if I should cover you, if something attacks us.”

Kiratta's moans were somewhere between nauseous and death-like as she made yet another attempt at climbing on this horse's back, only to slip back down like a child. She wished she could slam her fists into the animal, or at least punch someone out. Maybe frustration wasn't enough to describe what she was feeling at the moment. After being thrown like a ragdoll into some scorching desert, she had to deal with a very upset stomach, a war between two factions of which she never heard in her life, and now a mission to recover a group of people from a 'TARDIS'. Whatever that was, it was far beyond her understanding. There was some talk about refugees from the conflict - something that she'd be sympathetic towards, regardless of the situation - though the confusion was such that it only left her with a headache.

With another attempt, she finally got herself on the saddle, letting out a deep breath of relief. The animal didn't seem to mind her much - a perk of being light, perhaps - though her mind only spiraled deeper in her pit of frustration and confusion as she stared at the reigns. The rebel had no idea of how to ride a horse, or any creature, for instance. Her hands hesitantly took the leather reigns, looking around her for any hints among her strange and outlandish 'companions'. While none appeared to give her an idea of how it worked, she figured that her feet played at least a little part in the whole process. She pressed them lightly onto the animal's side, and shook the reigns awkwardly. The mount started moving, slowly, but the sudden change in movement sent a wave of tension through her body. Under her breath, she whispered, "By the Force, just what is going on anymore..."

Meanwhile, just a few meters ahead of her, an armor-clad figure rode with ease, gripping the reins with one hand while the other balanced her Zweihander on her shoulder. While her status as a knight made it obvious that she had extensive knowledge on horseback riding, the Undead warrior didn't expect it to come to her this easily. After all, the curse ate away at her memories enough to make her lose count of her own age, and she didn't recall travelling on a creature's back for quite a while. Regardless, everything came to her naturally. And while she was just as confused as Kiratta, she didn't seem all that bothered by the situation. Undead were driven by purpose: if these people gave her one, she'd easily take any task on board for the sake of staying sane.

While the group rode to their objective, Agatha took a moment to analyze her companions. They were all odd, to say the least: they all looked far beyond her time, with apparatuses, armor and weaponry that were vaguely similar to crossbows, some bulkier, other slimmer. She wanted to introduce herself, though the silence reigning between them was awkward enough to be broken by some millenia-old knight. With a silent sigh, she rested her gigantic blade on her lap, checking the metal for any nicks or cracks as they went.

"I don't like seeing my friends hurt either, or any other innocents, for that matter," Ben adds, "which is why it's best for us to find them."

"Looks like we're on the same boat, Ploots," Ben smiles as he smacks fist to palm, "I really wanna show those tincans a fistful of Humungousaur! Clearly Jury Rigg's too merciful an end for them. But, back to our priorities. I don't know where we are right now, or if this is even Earth or some alien planet, but if we found each other, then there's a good chance that the others are here."

Ben puts two fingers of each hand to his head as his eyes glow a bright pink.

"It's a good thing I took the advice of tapping into my Anodite heritage," Ben points to a certain direction as his eyes returned to normal, "there's some people over there!"

It was time to walk.

"Woah~ That's a really cool power..." Plutia exclaimed as she watched Ben do his thing. "You found people?~ Let's get to them quick!~ We should all reunite and throw a party~!" Plutia suggested, clasping her hands together and smiling happily as they walked further into the Desert, towards the direction Ben specified. Plutia wondered who exactly they'd come across, whether they were people they new or some new people in general. Either way, she was happy that the party was about to reunite once more. While they were walking however, Plutia thought of something. "Hey Benny?~ How exactly did you learn how to do that?"

@Crow

"Well, thank MEKHANE for small mercies." Marcus shrugged. It only occurred to him, belatedly, that Vortex may not get it. Oh well. Not everyone can be a member of the true Church.

"You were yelling something, weren't you?" He asked. "Also... didn't you get shot in the knees? How are you walking right now?"
"I was... My Ghost kinda kicked the bucket." Vortex-25 exclaimed, pointing towards where he was. If Marcus could see, they weren't exactly very far from where the Ghost was, buried into the sand, flickering. "I suppose I could try to get it repaired but I've never found out how to get one repaired before. We've never really needed to repair our Ghosts as they somehow survive everything." She stated, looking back towards Marcus. "So I guess we're rocking as a duo fireteam. I'll keep an eye out for any kind of danger. Luckily my motion tracker still works and if push comes to shove, I still have access to my other two subclasses."

"Woah~ That's a really cool power..." Plutia exclaimed as she watched Ben do his thing. "You found people?~ Let's get to them quick!~ We should all reunite and throw a party~!" Plutia suggested, clasping her hands together and smiling happily as they walked further into the Desert, towards the direction Ben specified. Plutia wondered who exactly they'd come across, whether they were people they new or some new people in general. Either way, she was happy that the party was about to reunite once more. While they were walking however, Plutia thought of something. "Hey Benny?~ How exactly did you learn how to do that?"

"My cousin Gwen taught me that and more pretty recently - how to control mana, and how to feel it. I mostly do the former," Ben explains. "I do have a few actual spells in crammed in my head. They come in handy."

Ben creates an orb of pinkish mana in his hands, before dispersing it.

"I'm a rookie at magic, and I'm generally more inclined to use my Omnitrix for kicking butt, which those tin cans destroyed so I'm relying on my magic."

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at Jack and didn't even bother to comment that the horse seemed to be terrified. It was a proven fact that animals were terrified about people they deemed as evil. The horse probably wasn't happy, but he could comfort it so that it didn't make things worse. Hopefully they found some people soon.

Cameron Black and " Cameron Black."

Cameron kept looking to see if he spotted anyway with the horse. He was also shuffling his deck of cards with his free hand. It was never a bad thing to get back to your roots.

Johnathan tried to not scold his brother for being so carefree.

Kiratta's moans were somewhere between nauseous and death-like as she made yet another attempt at climbing on this horse's back, only to slip back down like a child. She wished she could slam her fists into the animal, or at least punch someone out. Maybe frustration wasn't enough to describe what she was feeling at the moment. After being thrown like a ragdoll into some scorching desert, she had to deal with a very upset stomach, a war between two factions of which she never heard in her life, and now a mission to recover a group of people from a 'TARDIS'. Whatever that was, it was far beyond her understanding. There was some talk about refugees from the conflict - something that she'd be sympathetic towards, regardless of the situation - though the confusion was such that it only left her with a headache.

With another attempt, she finally got herself on the saddle, letting out a deep breath of relief. The animal didn't seem to mind her much - a perk of being light, perhaps - though her mind only spiraled deeper in her pit of frustration and confusion as she stared at the reigns. The rebel had no idea of how to ride a horse, or any creature, for instance. Her hands hesitantly took the leather reigns, looking around her for any hints among her strange and outlandish 'companions'. While none appeared to give her an idea of how it worked, she figured that her feet played at least a little part in the whole process. She pressed them lightly onto the animal's side, and shook the reigns awkwardly. The mount started moving, slowly, but the sudden change in movement sent a wave of tension through her body. Under her breath, she whispered, "By the Force, just what is going on anymore..."

Meanwhile, just a few meters ahead of her, an armor-clad figure rode with ease, gripping the reins with one hand while the other balanced her Zweihander on her shoulder. While her status as a knight made it obvious that she had extensive knowledge on horseback riding, the Undead warrior didn't expect it to come to her this easily. After all, the curse ate away at her memories enough to make her lose count of her own age, and she didn't recall travelling on a creature's back for quite a while. Regardless, everything came to her naturally. And while she was just as confused as Kiratta, she didn't seem all that bothered by the situation. Undead were driven by purpose: if these people gave her one, she'd easily take any task on board for the sake of staying sane.

While the group rode to their objective, Agatha took a moment to analyze her companions. They were all odd, to say the least: they all looked far beyond her time, with apparatuses, armor and weaponry that were vaguely similar to crossbows, some bulkier, other slimmer. She wanted to introduce herself, though the silence reigning between them was awkward enough to be broken by some millenia-old knight. With a silent sigh, she rested her gigantic blade on her lap, checking the metal for any nicks or cracks as they went.

As the horses started to move across the desertlands, Athena casually walked alongside them, but somehow, she was walking at the same pace as them.

"Horses will not survive too long in desert environments. I would assume that there was no way to gain access to camels."

This was mentioned a bit too late into the journey.

Athena could feel the undeath within some of the folks here. It was similiar to life energy, in a sense, but it felt different. If life energy was measured properly and the state of death was a zero, undeath would be in the negatives, like a black hole sucking up planets and exuding an aura of sheer rot.

Nothing a Goddess of Death and many other things couldn't handle.

"You all seem pretty quiet today. Ultimately, I do enjoy the peace."

Meanwhile, Jack seemed to be happy as she was on for the ride, not really caring about anything else, that encompassing the feelings on the steed she rode with Lincoln.

@Lucky @Bobby the Prussian @Steely

Marcus nodded, only partially understanding what Vortex said. One thing did strike him, however: "You said... you said that they somehow survive everything, right? The pentagon-faced guy did a number on it, though. So..." he paused, both for dramatic effect and to allow his own thoughts to catch on. "The Fragmented One save us. We're dealing with something way, way above our levels here. Can I take a look at your Ghost? Maybe I can try rebooting it, or something."

He exhaled. "Actually kinda pissed that those fucks weren't made of clockwork or flesh or something, y'know? Otherwise I'd have a perfect excuse to bash their faces in."

@Raynar Saassin

While she knew not who these strangers were, Agatha couldn't help but give a little nod in agreement with the one who chose to walk. The creatures weren't the best for long voyages through dry locations, though perhaps their mission wouldn't take long enough to cause any harm to their transports. "There's truth in that. But I'm certain we won't be spending that much time out on the wastes, yes?" She let her words hang for a moment, angling her sword so it safely rested against her shoulder, having used some of the saddle's leather to hold it in place for the trip. "Ah, pardon me. I should have introduced myself; it is better to work with those who you know after all." The armored Undead bowed her head shortly, making a small gesture with her hand. "I am Agatha, of Astora."

Kiratta observed the little exchange as she slowly got the ropes of horseback riding, clenching her teeth as she tried to keep her upper body still. She couldn't figure out if her posture was wrong or if the horse's gait was too shaky, but she couldn't help but bob about with each step taken. Huffing, she brought her arm up to wipe her forehead clean, only to notice that perhaps her whole body was covered in sweat, thanks to the oppressing heat and the glaring sun beating down on her. An idea came to mind and she unzipped her flight suit enough to get a grasp of her tank top underneath, sneakily removing it and zipping the suit back to her neck. The fight against her lack of balance made it harder than she wanted it to be, but she successfully turned her tank top into a headwrap, shielding her face - and skin - from the bright sunlight.

With Agatha's introduction, the woman felt inclined to greet the group as well, as upset as her stomach was. "Uh, hello. I'm Kiratta." She began, giving a little wave towards those who paid her mind. For a moment, her hand patted around her waist, only stopping once she felt the familiar shape of her pistol's hilt. "I'm a, well, pilot from the Rebel Alliance."

And silence fell on her like a hammer. Perhaps this was the awkwardest introduction she ever had to give in her whole life.

[Strife]

"Hopefully their silence is a sign of focus" A robot voice commented as the shimmering camouflage covered Strife strode up next to the tiny humanoid female that had decided to walk, instead of mounting a horse. "Though considering humans, i would suspect their minds are wandering, leaving us to babysit" While it was meant as an ironic remark his reverberating computer voice left a more bitter tone.
Though timed with that remark the two other females in the group began introducing themselves.
And he went silent letting them continue their conversation. While his social subroutines told him to socialize to establish efficient teamwork for the task, Strife preferred to avoid it all together.
Instead he looked in the direction they where heading. The Village now getting a distance behind them. Soon he could drop this energy depleting cover without drawing unwanted attention.
"As a pilot do you then posses sufficient skills to fight on the ground" He asked going trough what had just been said by the one called Kiratta.

@Steely @Crow @Bobby the Prussian

"I can handle myself well enough. If you can get me a sword at least." said Neptune with a bit of a frown. "Those jerks took my weapon. If I could transform Purple Heart has her own blade, but they sealed off my goddess powers too. So I can't fight on either end. However, I can do this."

She then raised her hand upright and quickly reached it forwards to pat Norman on the shoulder. "Do your best!" she called out loudly as a small ring of light seemed to surround him for a second. Strength seemed to surge through his body, amplifying what was already present, increasing his physical prowess by about an additional 10-15%ish. Nep then stumbled back a bit. "So hot... I can't focus entirely on the buff. It will last for a decent bit, about a minute, but it will fade away. I have a few other tricks I can pull off if we have no choice, but I need a weapon ultimately. I can't keep doing that either, not without a rest or a Nepbull or something else to get my energy back."

Neptune then looked on up to the sky, her eyes squinting a bit. "I can't sense any share power here either. Well, rather, there's plenty of people here but their faith seems to be taken up by something else entirely. Even if I get my Goddess form back I may not be able to transform for long. We need to find the others first though, if possible. We probably didn't get thrown too far away from them. I hope."

---

Alistia came up beside Xiao and the Doctor, kneeling down a bit as she kicked the sand off her boots. She really wasn't going to wait much longer for a confirmation. Rather, she needed to do this. Not just for Xiao or anyone else but herself as well. She needed to know she could still be of use as a white mage without a staff. Her eyes closed as she reached out for the elements. With a staff she wouldn't have even had to think about it, but without... it was an entirely different thing. She could feel the elements with ease. Their touch, though a bit different in a desert than normal, was familiar. The arcane, that was no problem. Still, without the staff, she had no focus or control. All she could do was to try and reach out, touch those elements, coax the harmony between them, weave in succor, and pass it on to Xiao.

It was not easy in the slightest. Her face was contorting in effort and trouble as the healing power, weak, flowed into Xiao. It wasn't something useless. It was plenty enough to sustain an injured form. It was about on-par, however, with what an average conjurer with a staff could perform. Enough to slowly mend wounds and damage.

"I need a staff! Bad!" she said through gritted teeth.

Agatha remained silent after her introduction, taking the time to check her possessions while Kiratta threw a narrow-eyed look towards a robot, not even minding its rather grim appearance. For some reason, it reminded her of the droids back at her world; just bulkier, perhaps. Her hand moved to her waist once again, taking her pistol from its holster, the black metal shining under the sunlight. "Aye, I'm not a wet noodle on the ground, don't worry." Indeed she wasn't. Kiratta wasn't one to boast, though her time as a smuggler, coupled by the hundreds of infiltration and sabotage missions she enrolled as a rebel honed her aiming skills. On top of that, she was known for her sharp eyesight. "Just don't expect me to take down a whole army by myself. I'm only human, and my stomach's killing me."

The woman breathed deeply, taking a moment to glance at her surroundings while the group moved. Nothing of interest. Yet.

While she knew not who these strangers were, Agatha couldn't help but give a little nod in agreement with the one who chose to walk. The creatures weren't the best for long voyages through dry locations, though perhaps their mission wouldn't take long enough to cause any harm to their transports. "There's truth in that. But I'm certain we won't be spending that much time out on the wastes, yes?" She let her words hang for a moment, angling her sword so it safely rested against her shoulder, having used some of the saddle's leather to hold it in place for the trip. "Ah, pardon me. I should have introduced myself; it is better to work with those who you know after all." The armored Undead bowed her head shortly, making a small gesture with her hand. "I am Agatha, of Astora."

Kiratta observed the little exchange as she slowly got the ropes of horseback riding, clenching her teeth as she tried to keep her upper body still. She couldn't figure out if her posture was wrong or if the horse's gait was too shaky, but she couldn't help but bob about with each step taken. Huffing, she brought her arm up to wipe her forehead clean, only to notice that perhaps her whole body was covered in sweat, thanks to the oppressing heat and the glaring sun beating down on her. An idea came to mind and she unzipped her flight suit enough to get a grasp of her tank top underneath, sneakily removing it and zipping the suit back to her neck. The fight against her lack of balance made it harder than she wanted it to be, but she successfully turned her tank top into a headwrap, shielding her face - and skin - from the bright sunlight.

With Agatha's introduction, the woman felt inclined to greet the group as well, as upset as her stomach was. "Uh, hello. I'm Kiratta." She began, giving a little wave towards those who paid her mind. For a moment, her hand patted around her waist, only stopping once she felt the familiar shape of her pistol's hilt. "I'm a, well, pilot from the Rebel Alliance."

And silence fell on her like a hammer. Perhaps this was the awkwardest introduction she ever had to give in her whole life.

[Strife]

"Hopefully their silence is a sign of focus" A robot voice commented as the shimmering camouflage covered Strife strode up next to the tiny humanoid female that had decided to walk, instead of mounting a horse. "Though considering humans, i would suspect their minds are wandering, leaving us to babysit" While it was meant as an ironic remark his reverberating computer voice left a more bitter tone.
Though timed with that remark the two other females in the group began introducing themselves.
And he went silent letting them continue their conversation. While his social subroutines told him to socialize to establish efficient teamwork for the task, Strife preferred to avoid it all together.
Instead he looked in the direction they where heading. The Village now getting a distance behind them. Soon he could drop this energy depleting cover without drawing unwanted attention.
"As a pilot do you then posses sufficient skills to fight on the ground" He asked going trough what had just been said by the one called Kiratta.

@Steely @Crow @Bobby the Prussian
Agatha remained silent after her introduction, taking the time to check her possessions while Kiratta threw a narrow-eyed look towards a robot, not even minding its rather grim appearance. For some reason, it reminded her of the droids back at her world; just bulkier, perhaps. Her hand moved to her waist once again, taking her pistol from its holster, the black metal shining under the sunlight. "Aye, I'm not a wet noodle on the ground, don't worry." Indeed she wasn't. Kiratta wasn't one to boast, though her time as a smuggler, coupled by the hundreds of infiltration and sabotage missions she enrolled as a rebel honed her aiming skills. On top of that, she was known for her sharp eyesight. "Just don't expect me to take down a whole army by myself. I'm only human, and my stomach's killing me."

The woman breathed deeply, taking a moment to glance at her surroundings while the group moved. Nothing of interest. Yet.

"I am known by many names throughout the past, present and future. The one I am most associated with is Athena," Athena introduces. "Agatha of Astora & Kiratta of the Rebel Alliance... As for me, I am servant and vassal to no one but myself. Such is the way."

Athena turns to Strife. "Yes, let us focus on our current task. Granted, I have doubt that it is difficult to locate an out-of-place object in a desert so empty, but wariness of your surroundings is always neccessary either way."

Her night black pupils briefly shifted to the petite Jack, before they returned to their regular position.

@Lucky @Bobby the Prussian @Steely @Silvir

Norman wasn’t entirely too sure what she wasn’t talking about, with goddesses and belief and ‘buffs’, but he could certainly feel the effect. The super soldier felt good. Very good. The burns on his face seemed to fade into the background as his... everything increased. He felt like he could rip a droid’s head off with his hands. He really liked this feeling.

“Well, it’s not a sword, but it should keep you safe until you’re back in action.” Norman says, pressing a button on his communicator panel three times. A panel slid open on his right thigh, revealing a small tubular device with a bright red button on the centre.

Withdrawing the tube, and thanking Tink for the upgrades torn the umpteenth time, he presses the button. The tube extends into a rod roughly the size of his forearm, the end splitting in two and electricity racing between the two points.

“It’s not as good as a proper Riot baton, but it’s better than nothing.” He tells her, offering the end to the kid. Somewhere in the back of his mind he questioned he ethical of giving an electrical rod designed for beating droids down to a kid.

He shushed that voice.
@Snowtwo

"My cousin Gwen taught me that and more pretty recently - how to control mana, and how to feel it. I mostly do the former," Ben explains. "I do have a few actual spells in crammed in my head. They come in handy."

Ben creates an orb of pinkish mana in his hands, before dispersing it.

"I'm a rookie at magic, and I'm generally more inclined to use my Omnitrix for kicking butt, which those tin cans destroyed so I'm relying on my magic."

"I see~ That's really cool~" Plutia exclaimed, smiling towards Ben as they continued walking through the desert. "I can kinda use magic~ I can heal people and myself, but also I can use it to beat up my opponent, then heal them~ Then beat them up again~ Hehe~" Plutia stated, flaring another Sadistic Streak. It would seem that even outside of her transformation, Plutia can still exhibit enough sadism to be somewhat terrifying. As they were walking, Ben's magic was indeed correct as they found someone!

"Hello?~ Are you friendly?~" Plutia shouted towards the silhouette in the distance, hoping to get their attention.

Marcus nodded, only partially understanding what Vortex said. One thing did strike him, however: "You said... you said that they somehow survive everything, right? The pentagon-faced guy did a number on it, though. So..." he paused, both for dramatic effect and to allow his own thoughts to catch on. "The Fragmented One save us. We're dealing with something way, way above our levels here. Can I take a look at your Ghost? Maybe I can try rebooting it, or something."

He exhaled. "Actually kinda pissed that those fucks weren't made of clockwork or flesh or something, y'know? Otherwise I'd have a perfect excuse to bash their faces in."

"You and me both. I guess you could try to have a look at him, but I doubt you'd be able to do much." Vortex-25 exclaimed as she walked over to her Ghost and dug it out of the sand, brushed off any remaining bits gently and then passed it towards Marcus. In his hands, it would feel light-weight and almost easy to lift without too much trouble. The edges of the Ghost would not feel pointy at all, and would feel quite smooth and soft despite being a machine. "Guessing the pentagon faced guy did quite a bit of damage considering his light started to die out. We could possibly jump start him so that he could at least float for the ride, but as far as being able to provide me with my usual equipment or interfacing with Terminals? That might not be an option."

@Agent Puncake

Terra and Vert
A few hours had passed since we were first introduced to Vert and Terra Branford as they wondered the desert on their own, keeping an eye on each other's backs and ensuring that they were walking at a reasonable pace. "Hey, Terra. Just what exactly is that necklace? They didn't take that off you." "Oh... It's holding a special esper inside of it.. It's my father." "Your father? I'm... having a bit of a hard time believing that, my friend." "I'll show you.." Terra then held onto the Magicite Crystal on the necklace and then focused on it, summoning forth Maduin.

"Daughter? Why have you summoned me?" "This is one of my new friends, Vert.. The one who... squished me against her chest before we were teleported again.." "I see... Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Vert. My name is Maduin, I'm Terra's Esper Father." "It's uh... good to meet you, Maduin. I assure you that whole chest thing was just a nice gesture, nothing to worry about..." "I see. Well, I'll be sticking around for a while to help guide you... Do you hear that?"

"I can handle myself well enough. If you can get me a sword at least." said Neptune with a bit of a frown. "Those jerks took my weapon. If I could transform Purple Heart has her own blade, but they sealed off my goddess powers too. So I can't fight on either end. However, I can do this."

She then raised her hand upright and quickly reached it forwards to pat Norman on the shoulder. "Do your best!" she called out loudly as a small ring of light seemed to surround him for a second. Strength seemed to surge through his body, amplifying what was already present, increasing his physical prowess by about an additional 10-15%ish. Nep then stumbled back a bit. "So hot... I can't focus entirely on the buff. It will last for a decent bit, about a minute, but it will fade away. I have a few other tricks I can pull off if we have no choice, but I need a weapon ultimately. I can't keep doing that either, not without a rest or a Nepbull or something else to get my energy back."

Neptune then looked on up to the sky, her eyes squinting a bit. "I can't sense any share power here either. Well, rather, there's plenty of people here but their faith seems to be taken up by something else entirely. Even if I get my Goddess form back I may not be able to transform for long. We need to find the others first though, if possible. We probably didn't get thrown too far away from them. I hope."

"There's people nearby.." "That sounds like Neptune. We should hurry and reunite, make us a stronger party." "Agreed. Let us proceed." And so they rushed towards the source of the chatter.

Norman wasn’t entirely too sure what she wasn’t talking about, with goddesses and belief and ‘buffs’, but he could certainly feel the effect. The super soldier felt good. Very good. The burns on his face seemed to fade into the background as his... everything increased. He felt like he could rip a droid’s head off with his hands. He really liked this feeling.

“Well, it’s not a sword, but it should keep you safe until you’re back in action.” Norman says, pressing a button on his communicator panel three times. A panel slid open on his right thigh, revealing a small tubular device with a bright red button on the centre.

Withdrawing the tube, and thanking Tink for the upgrades torn the umpteenth time, he presses the button. The tube extends into a rod roughly the size of his forearm, the end splitting in two and electricity racing between the two points.

“It’s not as good as a proper Riot baton, but it’s better than nothing.” He tells her, offering the end to the kid. Somewhere in the back of his mind he questioned he ethical of giving an electrical rod designed for beating droids down to a kid.

He shushed that voice.

After Norman gave Neptune the stun baton, Neptune would hear a familiar voice approach her from behind. "Neptune! It's good to see that you've survived so far." Vert exclaimed as she reached for Neptune and grabbed her, pulling her into a big frontal hug in front of her chest. Meanwhile Terra and Maduin approached the Clone Trooper.

latest

"Good to see some friendly faces." "Yeah.. I thought we'd find a castle of some kind in this desert.. but I forget that this isn't my world.." Terra exclaimed as she smiled towards the armoured man. "Was your name... Norman? I know we didn't really talk much before.. But I'm glad you're a friend.." "Indeed." Maduin then turned towards him and Neptune. "I trust that you two alongside Vert can help keep my child protected, yes? Without her magic and weapon, she is in a vulnerable state."

"
Terra and Vert

A few hours had passed since we were first introduced to Vert and Terra Branford as they wondered the desert on their own, keeping an eye on each other's backs and ensuring that they were walking at a reasonable pace. "Hey, Terra. Just what exactly is that necklace? They didn't take that off you." "Oh... It's holding a special esper inside of it.. It's my father." "Your father? I'm... having a bit of a hard time believing that, my friend." "I'll show you.." Terra then held onto the Magicite Crystal on the necklace and then focused on it, summoning forth Maduin.

"Daughter? Why have you summoned me?" "This is one of my new friends, Vert.. The one who... squished me against her chest before we were teleported again.." "I see... Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Vert. My name is Maduin, I'm Terra's Esper Father." "It's uh... good to meet you, Maduin. I assure you that whole chest thing was just a nice gesture, nothing to worry about..." "I see. Well, I'll be sticking around for a while to help guide you... Do you hear that?"

"There's people nearby.." "That sounds like Neptune. We should hurry and reunite, make us a stronger party." "Agreed. Let us proceed." And so they rushed towards the source of the chatter.

After Norman gave Neptune the stun baton, Neptune would hear a familiar voice approach her from behind. "Neptune! It's good to see that you've survived so far." Vert exclaimed as she reached for Neptune and grabbed her, pulling her into a big frontal hug in front of her chest. Meanwhile Terra and Maduin approached the Clone Trooper.

latest

"Good to see some friendly faces." "Yeah.. I thought we'd find a castle of some kind in this desert.. but I forget that this isn't my world.." Terra exclaimed as she smiled towards the armoured man. "Was your name... Norman? I know we didn't really talk much before.. But I'm glad you're a friend.." "Indeed." Maduin then turned towards him and Neptune. "I trust that you two alongside Vert can help keep my child protected, yes? Without her magic and weapon, she is in a vulnerable state."

@Snowtwo @TheGreenerGrey
@Snowtwo @Raynar Saassin
Norman nodded at the newcomers, the helmet masking his grin at receiving reinforcements. “Clone Trooper 1066, AKA Norman, at your service. It’s my mission to make sure we all make it through this, until or heavier hitters get their powers back under control.” He says, snapping off a crisp salute for a second.

“While I may have lost the majority of my arsenal, thanks to your... child I should be able to hold my own in a fight.” He states, his tone becoming matter of fact as he passes Terra his macros and points to the south.

“There’s a village, about a day or two of travel just on the horizon. The plan is to make our way there before we die of thist, and figure out a plan of action beyond just survival. From what I understand, Mundi is at least still working, which means that hopefully the others are still okay.”

“Oh and uh, glad to see you’re okay you three. I may only know Miss Terra’s in passing, but less death is always a good thing.”

Dragging her feet through the sand as it got practically into everywhere like glitter but worse. She was certain shed be shaking sand out of her gear and even a week later would still be finding bits of sand just like after her visit to Tattooine. Oh man how much she hated that dust ball and this place reminded her of it allot.

As she walked she heard somebody hall out out and looked in their direction. they could see the red skin she sported and those menacing black marks she was born with clearly visible even from that distance. Squinting a little she recognized them both... one was that scary sadist that honestly didn't scare her in particular. She reminded her allot of Darth Zash when the woman wanted to get info from somebody. The other one was Ben and the kid seemed to have learned a new trick. She saw some purple stuff he was making as they walked towards her. "Well as friendly as a Sith inquisitor could get i guess?" She replied once they were closer to each other that yelling was unnecessary.

"I see~ That's really cool~" Plutia exclaimed, smiling towards Ben as they continued walking through the desert. "I can kinda use magic~ I can heal people and myself, but also I can use it to beat up my opponent, then heal them~ Then beat them up again~ Hehe~" Plutia stated, flaring another Sadistic Streak. It would seem that even outside of her transformation, Plutia can still exhibit enough sadism to be somewhat terrifying. As they were walking, Ben's magic was indeed correct as they found someone!

"Hello?~ Are you friendly?~" Plutia shouted towards the silhouette in the distance, hoping to get their attention.

Dragging her feet through the sand as it got practically into everywhere like glitter but worse. She was certain shed be shaking sand out of her gear and even a week later would still be finding bits of sand just like after her visit to Tattooine. Oh man how much she hated that dust ball and this place reminded her of it allot.

As she walked she heard somebody hall out out and looked in their direction. they could see the red skin she sported and those menacing black marks she was born with clearly visible even from that distance. Squinting a little she recognized them both... one was that scary sadist that honestly didn't scare her in particular. She reminded her allot of Darth Zash when the woman wanted to get info from somebody. The other one was Ben and the kid seemed to have learned a new trick. She saw some purple stuff he was making as they walked towards her. "Well as friendly as a Sith inquisitor could get i guess?" She replied once they were closer to each other that yelling was unnecessary.

"I might be a little drained after this, but seeing that you can use it better than I do, I think this is the right choice."

Ben smacks his palm onto Plutia's mid-back as his eyes glowed a bright pink. Plutia felt a surge of energy as a good fraction of her mana points were restored.

"That should do the trick. I know you like to expel a lot at a go, but... try to use it sparingly."

As they continued walking, they managed to find the one they were looking for.

"It looks like one of those Twilight- Twirlick- Twi'lek ladies..." Ben comments as she approaches the oddly specific character. It was Xenon.

"Good to see that you're doing good, Xenon. Ploots and I were just... well... finding everyone. We've been... partially successful."

@Raynar Saassin @Raffia Kiryuin

Back