The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Long Live the Villain

"Indeed. And I've learned quite a bit about what to expect from this... "Experience" is the best word to label all of the recent events." Tyber exclaimed, nodding his head but continuing to clutch his weapon. "However if you're one to compare yourself to my deeds? You must clearly be out of your mind if you think anything I've done is comparable to you."

Meanwhile . . . . .

Urai had then spotted the Control Room of the Facility, but encountered the obstacle he was aware of. Seeing a drone attach itself to a ceiling, he knew that it was some kind of trap and just stood by, beginning to speak.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if you stand in Tyber's way. Now release the control room door so that I can restore this facility in the name of Tyber Zann, otherwise I will exercise force."

@Agent Puncake

"Y'all need to chill with the threats and shit." The drone broadcasted in Cal's voice. "Listen, pal, your swords are cool and stuff, and I know we all love brandishing our new toys, but I'd really appreciate it if you could drop the threats, and maybe we can start off with a bit of man-on-man business talk. If, by any chance, you are able to pay me - in advance - in some form of currency that circulates across every single universe, because I know you're probably from another universe just like my pal back there, then we can work this whole thing out way more smoothly. And if we don't... well, I can't drop that shield by myself and neither can you, and given that we no doubt both want to avoid excessive bloodshed... you see what I'm getting at?"

"Listen, I got no idea where you're from or what you've done, but if you can impress me enough with hard evidence and some serious skills, then hey, I'm all about partnership and cooperation. But make no mistake... the moment you start fucking about, you're dead."

@Raynar Saassin

"Hmph. The way he jumped up and fires his shots reminds me all too well of Akande." Reaper muttered to himself as he jumped to the side to dodge the first shot, then jumped upwards to just barely dodge the second shot, but knew he wasn't quick enough to dodge the third shot so he activated his Wraith Form to disappear in a faint illusion of Shadows as he moved around to get a better angle. Once he went out of Wraith Form, he began slowly walking towards Androxus and began firing his Hellfire Shotguns towards him, sending strong red shells towards him.

giphy.gif

Widowmaker continued to fire high-powered shots with her Widow's Kiss as she elegantly grappled from Rooftop to Rooftop around the general area as she hit precise headshots against the illusions that would come her way. To protect herself against the incoming fire, she would quickly change to Assault Mode and fire at the incoming projectiles while continuing to grapple around. She was quite evasive and was determined to hit her shots while dodging the other's shots.

"Step into my parlour like a spider to the fly~" She exclaimed as she taunted Ying to follow her. If she was to follow her, Widowmaker would grapple between two Chimneys and sneakily place a Venom Mine, completely covered by the bricks behind her that would trigger on proximity, causing a cloud of venom to appear.

giphy.gif

@Hahli Nuva

As the Crime Lord and his faithful companion explored the depths of the Abandoned Weapons Facility, they had thoughts in their minds. Were they being watched? It would seem like it as a voice emerged from nowhere:

"Who goes there?"

Taking the opportunity, Urai nodded to Tyber and then disappear as he activated his personal cloaking device, aiming to find the Master Control Unit of the building in order to activate it for their side.

"Ah. You must the automated defence system, yes? I'm fully aware that some abandoned facilities might have an AI installed." Tyber muttered, continuing to walk slowly despite the voice he was hearing. Clutching his right pocket for his weapon, he continued to interact with the voice. "Now I don't know what exactly this world is, but I do know that this factory is my stepping stone to setting up the Zann Consortium once more. Now you'd be best to allow me full access to this facility, or I'll just have to take it."

@Agent Puncake

Meanwhile up in Kefka's Tower . . .

Kefka was minding his own business, sitting up at the top of his Tower observing the destruction he had created. Surrounded by the Light of Judgement's power orbs, he contemplated his next move.

"Uwee hah hah! This is great! Everyone's hopes and dreams... crushed underneath my godlike boot! And they all went down like Chocobos to the Slaughter!" He laughed to himself as he gloated about his destructive response to all those citizens that dared mock him. And look what happened: Kefka's Tower was constructed right in the center of the city, all the citizens that weren't obliterated by his magic were serving him against their will, and any surrounding villages were either doing the same or obliterated by his Judgement. However something was amiss...

There was fighting going on underneath and around the destroyed City that surrounds his Tower, which brought him great amusement as well as torment. Who dared to enter his realm and kill the monsters he worked so hard to create using his godly magic? Blasphemy! Madness! No, Inconceivable! And he was determined to spice things up a little bit...

"Ohohohoh~ Sounds like there's some fighting going on! Excellent! But also rude that they chose to do it on MY domain! Let's spice things up a little!" He exclaimed as he used some of his magic to summon forth a Boss-like creature known as Ultima Weapon. It immediately dropped from the top of his Tower and landed in their general location, causing a powerful shockwave as it declared it's presence.

latest

"My name is Ultima Weapon... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!"

@Hahli Nuva

Androxus simply walked through the shots, eyes glowing green with rage at the thought of this mere man daring to stand against his power. Androxus was about to raise his arm to fire another bolt when Reaper's last shot grazed his shouldr, leaving a mark on his armor.
"Hmm.. interesting."

It seemd both warriors were at a standstill.

Ying was no fool. She figured this woman had a few tricks up her sleeve. Making sure she left an illusion behind, the magician's daughter warped past the two chimneys, right ahead of Widowmaker by a few paces.

"Please surrender! I don't want to hurt you!"

@Raynar Saassin

[… ERROR!
Spatial navigation interrupted, COMM’s down
Teleportation event detected.
Heatwave incoming levels... Tolerable
Sensor damage detected. Switching to manual scan.]

The chromed cyclops head tilted as Strife’s main optical sensor surveyed the surroundings. Heat levels in the area where high and recent. He quickly found the source and looked at the being.
Humanoid and glowing like a flare in the sensor.

“Readings state you unleashed the energy wave I would like to inquire as to why you have done so”
The dark robotic voice boomed out. It was unfortunate that materials that could give data as to where this place was, had been destroyed. Yet this being could be a source of information. Shifting his five-meter-long poleaxe Strife moved the polearm as a supportive staff. He walked in a slow circle around the room where this humanoid stood.

Its state was reminiscent of humans exhibiting anger but this one also exhibited heat and lots of it. Question was if it was a threat. Adapting the weapon to create cold rather then heat radiation was a bother though preferable to using the particle beam which he could not be sure if this thing could resist. If it had shields it would. And he did not want to show all his cards from the start.

[Spatial displacement protocol activated listing objectives
Establish perimeter, Gather information, Secure communications, Secure resources to return to area of operations at all costs. No limitations applied to current objectives]

His HUD was filled with data as it gathered still it was lacking. He needed more even perimeter establishment was difficult at this time.

[Energy traces of teleportation detected on target subject, readvising tactical models for engagement and intel]

@TheGreenerGrey

"Y'all need to chill with the threats and shit." The drone broadcasted in Cal's voice. "Listen, pal, your swords are cool and stuff, and I know we all love brandishing our new toys, but I'd really appreciate it if you could drop the threats, and maybe we can start off with a bit of man-on-man business talk. If, by any chance, you are able to pay me - in advance - in some form of currency that circulates across every single universe, because I know you're probably from another universe just like my pal back there, then we can work this whole thing out way more smoothly. And if we don't... well, I can't drop that shield by myself and neither can you, and given that we no doubt both want to avoid excessive bloodshed... you see what I'm getting at?"

"..." Urai stared blankly towards the drone and towards Cal as he contemplated what was just told. Urai did want to cut his way through to activate the facility, but if there was a way to do so without bloodshed like they describe, he would consider it. Tyber taught him that much anyhow. "The only currency in my Universe as you put it is Galactic Credits. I wouldn't have any on me as Tyber handles everything in the Consortium." He responded, unveiling himself in front of them. "Unless this is some sort of trick, how much are you talking?"

"Listen, I got no idea where you're from or what you've done, but if you can impress me enough with hard evidence and some serious skills, then hey, I'm all about partnership and cooperation. But make no mistake... the moment you start fucking about, you're dead."

"Alright then. I'll play your game." Tyber exclaimed with a chuckle as he reached into one of his back pockets and pulled out a Datapad. After pressing some buttons on it, he then walked over slowly and passed it to Redline which displayed this image:

hWg6NoD.png

"The Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer: My latest steal from the Galactic Empire before I was teleported here." Tyber explained, revealing the full image. Alongside the visual display of the ship itself, it also detailed it's armament, it's weapons, and crew capabilities. "Armed with over 1050 Turrets, 100 Tractor Beams and a onboard Super Laser, this beauty of a ship is designed as a Super Dreadnaught/Mobile Space Station, capable of housing over 708 thousand 470 crew members, 4 thousand 175 gunners and capable of transporting over 150 thousand troopers to any destination."

@Agent Puncake

Androxus simply walked through the shots, eyes glowing green with rage at the thought of this mere man daring to stand against his power. Androxus was about to raise his arm to fire another bolt when Reaper's last shot grazed his shouldr, leaving a mark on his armor.
"Hmm.. interesting."

It seemd both warriors were at a standstill.

"I'm not the same "Gabriel Reyes" that you describe. He's long gone." Reaper exclaimed as he shucked his Hellfire Shotguns that were now empty onto the floor, and pulling out another set before overhearing some kind of announcement:

Kefka was minding his own business, sitting up at the top of his Tower observing the destruction he had created. Surrounded by the Light of Judgement's power orbs, he contemplated his next move.

"Uwee hah hah! This is great! Everyone's hopes and dreams... crushed underneath my godlike boot! And they all went down like Chocobos to the Slaughter!" He laughed to himself as he gloated about his destructive response to all those citizens that dared mock him. And look what happened: Kefka's Tower was constructed right in the center of the city, all the citizens that weren't obliterated by his magic were serving him against their will, and any surrounding villages were either doing the same or obliterated by his Judgement. However something was amiss...

There was fighting going on underneath and around the destroyed City that surrounds his Tower, which brought him great amusement as well as torment. Who dared to enter his realm and kill the monsters he worked so hard to create using his godly magic? Blasphemy! Madness! No, Inconceivable! And he was determined to spice things up a little bit...

"Ohohohoh~ Sounds like there's some fighting going on! Excellent! But also rude that they chose to do it on MY domain! Let's spice things up a little!" He exclaimed as he used some of his magic to summon forth a Boss-like creature known as Ultima Weapon. It immediately dropped from the top of his Tower and landed in their general location, causing a powerful shockwave as it declared it's presence.

latest

"My name is Ultima Weapon... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!"

"Hmph. Another monster has approached and it seems to be a special one if it can talk."

Ying was no fool. She figured this woman had a few tricks up her sleeve. Making sure she left an illusion behind, the magician's daughter warped past the two chimneys, right ahead of Widowmaker by a few paces.

"Please surrender! I don't want to hurt you!"

"Hmhm~ That's too bad. Because I have the intention to kill you right here and right now~" Widowmaker responded as she proceeded to sling her right arm towards Ying's face in an attempt to knock her down. Just as she was about to do it however, she overheard some kind of announcement:

latest

"Another monster~ And it appears to be a special kind of monster as it declared itself known in the area~ Knowing my partner, he'll try to take it down."

@Hahli Nuva

Androxus growled before aiming his weapon at the new monster. A talking beast? Nothing to a Godslayer. The spectre looked to his left, and saw someone he thought he'd never see again. Ying, the Blossom of The Realm, was fighting Gabriel's partner. How did she get here?

"No. You are still the same evil, broken man. But I will deal with you later."

Ying's eyes widened as she looked upon the Ultima Beast. "That thing's huge! How are we going to fight it!?" While she was used to the occasional team fight, huge monsters weren't something she'd ever had to worry about. She wondered if they'd even be able to hurt this thing, but one fact was clear:

Nobody was dying on her watch.

Ying was a master medic and famed throughout her dimension as the top support class in the realm. Evil or not, this woman was her ally now...

@Raynar Saassin

Redline was silent for a solid minute. "Do you know," he said, finally, with a regretful - almost melancholic - tone, "how much I could've used this in my crusade against Superman? Against the Justice League? Their puny base will be no match for this.. this... this fucking beast of a ship. Alas, they're not here, and... I suppose, neither is the ship?"

He still, of course, very much still had doubts about the authenticity of the man's claims. However, making such a bold claim without anything to back it up, while still being perfectly calm and collected... this man was either the best actor of his times, or he's the real deal.

Either way, he might still lose. Emphasis on "might".

Cal thought about it briefly. "Galactic Credits... never heard of 'em, really. Uh... gold. You got gold in your universe, right?"

His HUD flashed with a notice that ALFRED has successfully infiltrated the last line of the facility's cyber-defences. He did not, however, order anything else to be done. If the deal goes south, he'd activate it - or lock it down so tight it'd be the same as if he nuked the place - and bolt. If the deal takes, then this guy - the the guy back there - is his new boss. Either way, he's got the advantage, and he doesn't intend to lose it due to a moment's weakness or stupidity.

@Raynar Saassin

4a447d1ab5cc2e41217ae6a39d13a44d812a978c_hq.gif

"Simple~ We form our team." Widowmaker exclaimed. She tapped her mask and activated some sort of communication device, most likely patching towards Reaper as she continued speaking. "Looks like we'll be working together with our new friends~ The woman will keep us all healthy and alive, while I snipe from above and you take close proximity. This beast won't know what hit it~" "Acknowledged, Widowmaker." Reaper exclaimed as he turned to his "Temporary new friend", planting a Shotgun onto his own shoulder as he spoke.

"Let's just get the job done." Reaper then activated his Wraith Form and proceeded to fly down towards Ultima Weapon, getting ready to fight.

@Hahli Nuva

"Now I don't know what you are talking about regarding this... "Superman" or "Justice League" you referring to, but I assure you that this display is the real deal." Tyber exclaimed, now putting the Datapad back into his pocket. It was quite small despite how much information it carried. "Unfortunately the ship was not taken with me when I was pulled into this Universe, otherwise it would of been noticed by now. Trying to hide a ship of such size and calibre on a planet is incredibly difficult, even if I installed my custom stealth generators."

"We do have some kind of Gold on our Universe. Let me just contact Tyber and put him on loudspeaker." Urai exclaimed as he tapped a com-link on his ear and contacted Tyber in which he answered, keeping a grip onto his weapon just in case this Redline decided to be clever. "Yes, what is it Urai?" "I've reached what appears to be the main Control Room." "Good work Urai, I assume our plans are set to go then?" "Not quite. There's a problem." "Problem? What kind of Problem?" "There's a human blocking my way with quite the technology. He's asking for a sum of currency." "They always ask for money, Urai. That's just how these Mercenary Types work. Listen, whoever is over there and you as well. You two look like quite the pair of skilled men and you appear to be determined to maintain your resolve in controlling this facility. How about we work out an arrangement? I pay you both in a very large sum of Credits, or Gold as you describe it, and you both work for me. Sound good, gentlemen?"

@Agent Puncake

Redline put a hand to his chin. "Hmm. Before we go further, you must understand one thing - I may not be an intergalactic warlord, but I assure you, I'm not the type to jump at the opportunity to work for people. Your gold and credits mean nothing to me - to my hired man, maybe, but I personally have no need for such things. I ask for one thing, and thing thing only. Wait, wait, actually, maybe some gold too."

He exhaled. "Here is my condition. You will let us work alongside you - in no way will I be a subordinate to anyone, though my friend over there I can't speak on behalf of - and we will help you achieve whatever your goal is. We split the profits in a way that's fair, and when we return to my universe, you lend me your ship and troops - so I can crush the Justice League beneath my feet."

"Yeah, sure, I agree." The small Iris drone also put itself on PA, loud enough for everyone to hear. "You'd better pay me legit, though. I don't wanna see no random pieces of scrap metal, you know what I'm sayin'? Also, I get to be the technician. I make, wake and take the 'bots. You just worry about finding enough gold to pay me. Sounds fair enough?"

@Raynar Saassin

Redline put a hand to his chin. "Hmm. Before we go further, you must understand one thing - I may not be an intergalactic warlord, but I assure you, I'm not the type to jump at the opportunity to work for people. Your gold and credits mean nothing to me - to my hired man, maybe, but I personally have no need for such things. I ask for one thing, and thing thing only. Wait, wait, actually, maybe some gold too."

He exhaled. "Here is my condition. You will let us work alongside you - in no way will I be a subordinate to anyone, though my friend over there I can't speak on behalf of - and we will help you achieve whatever your goal is. We split the profits in a way that's fair, and when we return to my universe, you lend me your ship and troops - so I can crush the Justice League beneath my feet."
"Urai, plant down the Hologram Projector." "Understood Tyber." Urai and Tyber both reach into their pockets and grab one of these:

latest

A Imagecaster, designed to project a Holographic Projection of a person towards another Imagecaster. Tyber and Urai have both set them on the same frequency so that one transmits to the other and vice versa. Urai planted his onto the ground in front of Cal so that it would project a realistic Hologram while Tyber would hold his in front of him in his palm to transmit, while also looking towards Redline to state his message.

"Excellent. Welcome to the Zann Consortium." Tyber exclaimed with a welcoming smile, hands behind his back. "One thing is for sure, you will have to work with me and follow my orders, but everyone is treated to their own will on the matter. And you will receive your full payment once this is over and done with. For now however we have a important premise on mind and that's to actually establish a base of operations so that I may begin to slowly corrupt the Planet. Our first start of course is the reactivation of this facility."

@Agent Puncake

Deathwing turned to face he voice, the anger radiating from him beginning to increase in intensity at being spoken to by a mortal. The air itself began to boil as he pointed his mace in the direction of the armoured being, fury palpable on his tongue.

You. Tell me all you know of this world, and I will make your death quick.” The world breaker says, analysing the mortal. It wore the same ridiculous armour as all other mortals did, covered head to toe in pathetic steel and wielding a weapon that should have been far too big for it. It was hard to tell which disgusting race it was, but at the end of the day the dragon aspect didn’t believe it mattered.

All would burn in the name of the old gods.

Ignored his question and retorted with its own. A difficult being then.
“I know nothing of this place”

[Warning current threat analysis sets subject to class A]

Strife continued his slow circling of the humanoid. He decided to ignore the death threat for now.
“Teleportation to this place happened not long after your arrival. What clues could be used to learn more was likely just torched by you”
To many unknown variables played and if they came into conflict, there could be a risk that something else was observing waiting for them to weaken one another.

“Nor do I currently prioritize conflict unless elimination secures priority objectives.”

[Sensor restoration twenty six percent]

That heat power posed a problem, what lands rested beyond these walls?

@TheGreenerGrey

4a447d1ab5cc2e41217ae6a39d13a44d812a978c_hq.gif

"Simple~ We form our team." Widowmaker exclaimed. She tapped her mask and activated some sort of communication device, most likely patching towards Reaper as she continued speaking. "Looks like we'll be working together with our new friends~ The woman will keep us all healthy and alive, while I snipe from above and you take close proximity. This beast won't know what hit it~" "Acknowledged, Widowmaker." Reaper exclaimed as he turned to his "Temporary new friend", planting a Shotgun onto his own shoulder as he spoke.

"Let's just get the job done." Reaper then activated his Wraith Form and proceeded to fly down towards Ultima Weapon, getting ready to fight.

@Hahli Nuva

"Now I don't know what you are talking about regarding this... "Superman" or "Justice League" you referring to, but I assure you that this display is the real deal." Tyber exclaimed, now putting the Datapad back into his pocket. It was quite small despite how much information it carried. "Unfortunately the ship was not taken with me when I was pulled into this Universe, otherwise it would of been noticed by now. Trying to hide a ship of such size and calibre on a planet is incredibly difficult, even if I installed my custom stealth generators."

"We do have some kind of Gold on our Universe. Let me just contact Tyber and put him on loudspeaker." Urai exclaimed as he tapped a com-link on his ear and contacted Tyber in which he answered, keeping a grip onto his weapon just in case this Redline decided to be clever. "Yes, what is it Urai?" "I've reached what appears to be the main Control Room." "Good work Urai, I assume our plans are set to go then?" "Not quite. There's a problem." "Problem? What kind of Problem?" "There's a human blocking my way with quite the technology. He's asking for a sum of currency." "They always ask for money, Urai. That's just how these Mercenary Types work. Listen, whoever is over there and you as well. You two look like quite the pair of skilled men and you appear to be determined to maintain your resolve in controlling this facility. How about we work out an arrangement? I pay you both in a very large sum of Credits, or Gold as you describe it, and you both work for me. Sound good, gentlemen?"

@Agent Puncake

Androxus scoffed at the man's remark and simply vanished like a black mist, appearing in front of Ultima Beast with his revolver extended. He didn't know what this thing was capable of, but he wasn't going to let it interfere with his mission. It had to be stopped, and if The Godslayer was forced to work with mortals to achieve this goal, then so be it.

"Savage beast. You dare interrupt me? I will add your soul to my own and take your magic."

Ying kept to the sidelines, not engaging the beast just yet. She doubted she had enough magic to bring it down, but luckily she wasn't alone. The Godslayer was here, and another man who looked like him. Ying couldn't get a good look, but she prepared herself for the coming fight nonetheless.

@Raynar Saassin

"Fine. So long as your orders make sense." Redline nodded. The red, glowing shield blocking the hall disappeared.

Cal opened the door. "Welcome. I've figured out how to activate the currently existing robots, but there's a catch. They're... finicky. The AI in charge of the facility was shut down and gutted long ago, and a forced activation without following proper procedures might turn the situation south real fast."

@Raynar Saassin

Androxus scoffed at the man's remark and simply vanished like a black mist, appearing in front of Ultima Beast with his revolver extended. He didn't know what this thing was capable of, but he wasn't going to let it interfere with his mission. It had to be stopped, and if The Godslayer was forced to work with mortals to achieve this goal, then so be it.

"Savage beast. You dare interrupt me? I will add your soul to my own and take your magic."

Ying kept to the sidelines, not engaging the beast just yet. She doubted she had enough magic to bring it down, but luckily she wasn't alone. The Godslayer was here, and another man who looked like him. Ying couldn't get a good look, but she prepared herself for the coming fight nonetheless.

"Feeble creatures. Your time is nigh!" Ultima exclaimed as he proceeded to start with a Meteor Spell which would spawn a small meteor from the sky and proceed to land towards the group of four. Reaper activated his Wraith Form to try to get away from the Blast while Widowmaker grappled towards a nearby building and attempted to snipe it out of the sky.

@Hahli Nuva

"Fine. So long as your orders make sense." Redline nodded. The red, glowing shield blocking the hall disappeared.

"They always make sense. Everything I've done so far as a Crime Lord has been in my plans. Now, let's find Urai and your partner." Tyber exclaimed, putting the Imagecaster back into his pocket.

Cal opened the door. "Welcome. I've figured out how to activate the currently existing robots, but there's a catch. They're... finicky. The AI in charge of the facility was shut down and gutted long ago, and a forced activation without following proper procedures might turn the situation south real fast."

"I've handled this before. I had helped Tyber activate a facility similar to this one and had triggered the droids to attack on site. If this facility is built well enough, there should be a master control unit somewhere deep in the facility, while this control room just reactivates them."

@Agent Puncake

Redline pointed down the hall. "Over there, I suppose." He began to walk in that direction.

"Already found it." Cal smirked. "This terminal is one of ten local master terminals. The ultimate control console is inside the deepest part of the facility, and it constantly updates each of the ten extension terminals with bits and pieces of data. I was able to trace the data's origin and locate the master terminal, but there's a catch. Whoever locked this place down was through - the power's out in that area, and the doors are all locked down tight, no way to hack past 'em on this one. Unless you guys got heavy ordnance, this console's gonna be the only thing we can use."

@Raynar Saassin

"Feeble creatures. Your time is nigh!" Ultima exclaimed as he proceeded to start with a Meteor Spell which would spawn a small meteor from the sky and proceed to land towards the group of four. Reaper activated his Wraith Form to try to get away from the Blast while Widowmaker grappled towards a nearby building and attempted to snipe it out of the sky.

@Hahli Nuva

Androxus leapt back, Nether Stepping into the air to avoid the blast. Ying had to sacrifice one of her illusions to do so, but she managed to flee from the blast, cringing as it hit home. This beast was clearly powerful, and had access to deadly spells. Even with The Godslayer and her new 'allies' fighting side by side, this beast would be a formidable opponent.

"Wait! Stop! Is there any way we can resolve this peacefully?" Ying asked the beast. Hopefully, it was just hungry or something and needed a good meal.

@Raynar Saassin

Redline pointed down the hall. "Over there, I suppose." He began to walk in that direction.

"Already found it." Cal smirked. "This terminal is one of ten local master terminals. The ultimate control console is inside the deepest part of the facility, and it constantly updates each of the ten extension terminals with bits and pieces of data. I was able to trace the data's origin and locate the master terminal, but there's a catch. Whoever locked this place down was through - the power's out in that area, and the doors are all locked down tight, no way to hack past 'em on this one. Unless you guys got heavy ordnance, this console's gonna be the only thing we can use."

"Did you get that Tyber?" Urai asked, who kept his com-link open despite putting the imagecaster away. "I did, Urai. Sounds like we have a problem reactivating this facility if the power was cut to the master unit. We didn't encounter this problem back on Utapau." "Then I may be able to reactivate the power in the facility if we just locate the central power unit. I can access the schematics from this terminal without turning all the droids online and find the central unit." "Good work Urai. Keep me updated."

Tyber turned towards Redline as they walked over to Cal and Urai, with a curious look on his face. "Tell me something. What exactly drove you into working with the other Mercenary? It sounds like you two have quite the history if not at all pleasant."

@Agent Puncake

Androxus leapt back, Nether Stepping into the air to avoid the blast. Ying had to sacrifice one of her illusions to do so, but she managed to flee from the blast, cringing as it hit home. This beast was clearly powerful, and had access to deadly spells. Even with The Godslayer and her new 'allies' fighting side by side, this beast would be a formidable opponent.

Reaper made a move to spray the beast down after evading the blast created by Ultima and was unfortunately smacked down by the beast, sent flying into a nearby building, forcing him to stagger for a moment before getting up. "This beast is no pushover, the other monsters were." He exclaimed, pulling out another pair of Shotguns and beginning to shadowstep towards the building near him. Widowmaker spotted this and aimed to begin shooting towards the beast's eyes, aiming to blind them and allow Reaper to perform a Death Blossom right on top.

However...

"Wait! Stop! Is there any way we can resolve this peacefully?" Ying asked the beast. Hopefully, it was just hungry or something and needed a good meal.

Ying foolishly tried to negotiate with the beast, which proved to be a seriously bad move as the beast aimed to slash her directly to the face. Before it could, however, Widowmaker grappled to the building nearby and swung down, flying near to Ying and grabbing her, holding her very close to her Chest as she pulled herself towards the building. After releasing her, she stared into her eyes.

overwatch%20alive_0.jpg

"Foolish girl. Negotiations will not work to this untamed beast. The fact you believed that peace would solve your problems just makes you unreliable on the field~ Just be lucky that we need you to stay alive, otherwise I'd of let the beast kill you then and now~"

@Hahli Nuva

Androxus narrowed his eyes, ignoring Reaper's words and firing all shots of his unholy revolver at the Ultima beast. If this mortal man couldn't harm him, then maybe a Godslayer could. He had felled opponents much bigger and stronger than Ultima, that was for sure.

"Know death, Ultima...."

Ying glared at Widowmaker in response. The Blossom deduced that this woman was a cold, cynical individual based on her earlier behavior and actions. Ying was a friendly person, but she still had no problems telling people how she truly felt, and Widowmaker needed to know that she wouldn't be taking anymore of her crap.

"I'm not a heartless killer like you. I can feel your hearbeat with my magic. How can someone be so evil their hearts beat only once per minute?"

@Raynar Saassin

"History?" Redline raised a single eyebrow. "Nah. We got dumped here, stayed alive for a day, got together, and got teleported here. I know of his mercenary status beforehand, so I offered him money. Do keep in mind that I was fully prepared to follow up with actual, full payments, but your offer beat mine."

@Raynar Saassin

Back