The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Long Live the Villain

Androxus narrowed his eyes, ignoring Reaper's words and firing all shots of his unholy revolver at the Ultima beast. If this mortal man couldn't harm him, then maybe a Godslayer could. He had felled opponents much bigger and stronger than Ultima, that was for sure.

"Know death, Ultima...."

The Beast had taken tremendous damage from Androxus's revolver, and was ready to be defeated by a pouncing Reaper as he proceeded to drop down onto the top of Ultima and activate a large Death Blossom on top, pounding numerous Hellfire Shotgun rounds into it's back which resulted in the beast dropping to it's death. Widowmaker merely shot a 100% shot into it's head which only just penetrated it's armoured skin and finished the job.

Ying glared at Widowmaker in response. The Blossom deduced that this woman was a cold, cynical individual based on her earlier behavior and actions. Ying was a friendly person, but she still had no problems telling people how she truly felt, and Widowmaker needed to know that she wouldn't be taking anymore of her crap.

"I'm not a heartless killer like you. I can feel your hearbeat with my magic. How can someone be so evil their hearts beat only once per minute?"

widowmaker-concept.jpg

"I don't feel. That's the point. I was experimented on to turn me into one of Talon's most deadliest Snipers~ I used to have a husband who I loved for my life and once I was taken?~ I killed him in his sleep weeks after." Widowmaker exclaimed, demonstrating her coldness in her facial expression. "When I was a girl, I had a fear of spiders~ I was told they felt no emotion, that their hearts never beat~ But I, know the truth~ At the moment of the kill? They are never, more alive~"

@Hahli Nuva

"History?" Redline raised a single eyebrow. "Nah. We got dumped here, stayed alive for a day, got together, and got teleported here. I know of his mercenary status beforehand, so I offered him money. Do keep in mind that I was fully prepared to follow up with actual, full payments, but your offer beat mine."

"Of course my offer would beat yours. You're practically dealing with a Crime Lord after all." Tyber exclaimed with a grin as they continued walking down the hallway towards their partners. "You seem like an average Criminal, stealing from banks and only making millions after several attempts. Whereas I have a chain of people that work day and night to corrupt planets, governments and stage numerous raids to obtain the ships, weapons and technology that we use as an advantage against the Empire and the Rebellion. I've even corrupted one planet to the point that once the corruption was removed, the planet rebelled and planted me in control. I've even had a run in with one of their strongest generals, Grand Admiral Thrawn in his Star Destroyer Capital Ship in which he initially attacked my fleet, then ran off claiming he had other errands to run, despite his ship being critically damaged."

"Oh look at me rambling. The point you need to receive is that you could not be in more capable hands."

@Agent Puncake

"That I don't doubt." Redline waved it off. "What I do doubt, though, is how you will be able to fulfill the terms of our agreement. Do take note that you're going up against people who can easily topple a planet."

@Raynar Saassin

Androxus walked over to Ultima, scoffing at how brash and cocky the beast acted, as if it knew it had any sort of power over him. The very thought was absurd, and only drove Androxus to want to slay any and all beasts he came across.

"Hmph. How pathetic. I was expecting a challenge."

Ying looked back at Widowmaker. How horrible! What or whoever this Talon was, she couldn't bear killing her husband in his sleep. No doubt Ying knew Widowmaker had probably done all sorts of evil things since then. But she had to wonder, how much of it was brainwashing and was there any semblance of the old woman she used to be left? Ying tried to use her magic, but she felt nothing more than she did before.

"You're not the only one to lose someone close to them. We all have our demons. The only way we can truly know who we are is how we choose to deal with them."

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
Ying looked back at Widowmaker. How horrible! What or whoever this Talon was, she couldn't bear killing her husband in his sleep. No doubt Ying knew Widowmaker had probably done all sorts of evil things since then. But she had to wonder, how much of it was brainwashing and was there any semblance of the old woman she used to be left? Ying tried to use her magic, but she felt nothing more than she did before.

"You're not the only one to lose someone close to them. We all have our demons. The only way we can truly know who we are is how we choose to deal with them."

"They tried to convert me. Overwatch. One that I had a connection to." Widowmaker exclaimed, letting slip a bit of past history. "We had a snipe-off as they were launching a Operation against Talon, and I was assigned to stop them. I was knocked out but not before I managed to slip a shot into her eye, causing the scar she has now. When I killed my husband in his sleep, I wanted to feel destroyed. Broken. But no. The experiments they did on me did not allow such a thing. So? I embraced it. I feel nothing, have no regrets, or any pity towards those who get caught in my sights. One shot, one kill makes me feel truly alive~ And I am not afraid to show it." She then grabbed her Widow's Kiss and converted it into Assault Mode.

"So. Now that beast is taken care of... It's time to finish the job~" She then popped down her mask and began opening fire on Ying without a single hint of hesitation.
giphy.gif

Androxus walked over to Ultima, scoffing at how brash and cocky the beast acted, as if it knew it had any sort of power over him. The very thought was absurd, and only drove Androxus to want to slay any and all beasts he came across.

"Hmph. How pathetic. I was expecting a challenge."

Reaper got back up from his Death Blossom and spotted the supposed Godslayer approaching the beast. "(Hmph. How typical of him to gloat like that. Like one particular... Morrison.)" He thought to himself, getting enraged that he remembered someone who put him in this state. Seizing the opportunity, he began to shadowstep towards a building nearby to Widowmaker, hoping to get the drop on Ying and double team her.

@Hahli Nuva

"That I don't doubt." Redline waved it off. "What I do doubt, though, is how you will be able to fulfill the terms of our agreement. Do take note that you're going up against people who can easily topple a planet."

"And you'd best take note that you're going up against someone who's easily corrupted the Government of hundreds of planets without so much as killing a soul. Except for a few Imperial Occupied Cities, I killed their highest ranking officer and used that to gain control of their forces." Tyber exclaimed with a composed expression. "You two had better not make me retract my trust. Ever since Jabba the Hutt who was a big time crime lord betrayed me, I very rarely make cost-effective alliances. Don't make me regret it."

@Agent Puncake

Ying moved backwards, letting an Illusion take the hit as she deftly slid to Widowmaker's right, flanking her and firing off a few blasts of magic from her mirror. Widowmaker was similar to another warrior Ying had encountered in her travels, Kinessa. So long as Widowmaker lacked a connection to magic, Ying felt that she could handle her.

"I am not some fragile doll... I can take everything you've got! I have something you never will! Life!"

Ying summoned two of her Illusions, surrounding Widowmaker and firing off bolts of magic at once.

Androxus watched as Reaper flew off twoards the fight. He felt Ying's magic through his veins, wondering why such a meek woman like her could ever be brought to this world. Nevertheless, he knew of her talents with healing and magic. If these two mortals were trying to kill her, they'd be in for a rough time.

The Godslayer Netherstepped to the rooftop, watching as Ying met the purple asassin in combat. The other combatant had an odd aura about her, Androxus sensing that she had dealt with a long and tragic past. Still, as long as she was activley trying to harm a potential ally, she would not be spared his justice, woman or not.

"Hmm.... Interesting...."

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"I'm not asking you to infiltrate or corrupt. It never works on these guys." Redline narrowed his eyes. "I'm asking you to kill. Annihilate. Blast him until no one will ever be able to recover even a sizeable chunk of their bodies. But do beware - these are men and women who can take a supernova to the face and not shudder, fly at thousands the times of the speed of light, and outsmart anyone and everyone. Make no mistake, I appreciate the help you will be providing, but I have a hard time imagining how you will ever take... him... down." Redline's voice had a slight tremor to it.

@Raynar Saassin

Ying moved backwards, letting an Illusion take the hit as she deftly slid to Widowmaker's right, flanking her and firing off a few blasts of magic from her mirror. Widowmaker hwas similar to another warrior Ying had encountered in her travels, Kinessa. So long as Widowmaker lacked a connection to magic, Ying felt that she could handle her.

"I am not some fragile doll... I can take everything you've got! I have something you never will! Life!"

Ying summoned two of her Illusions, surrounding Widowmaker and firing off bolts of magic at once.

"Hmhm, Hmhmhm~ I'm sure you do. Which is something after this encounter that you will start to lose~" Widowmaker exclaimed as she then noticed that she was surrounded by her illusions. She had to think fast, as she was within a few seconds of possible death. Then a crackling was heard.

"Hahahahaha."

latest

Reaper then came in, shadowstepped into the fight and blasted each illusion in the head with his Hellfire Shotguns, almost being as precise as Widowmaker herself. "Took you long enough~ Is that beast dead?" "As dead as anything can be. Now we have a fight to win before we can continue our work." "Indeed. Starting with this woman~"

Meanwhile . . . . .

"What?!" Kefka exclaimed as one of his boss monsters was crushed at the hands of his unwanted guests. How could some wanderers take out one of his recreations with such ease without so much as breaking a sweat? Impossible! So he decided to just wait them out and see what they did. He couldn't exactly see what they were up to but he knew they were somewhat powerful if they were able to take out Ultima Weapon like that.

@Hahli Nuva

"I'm not asking you to infiltrate or corrupt. It never works on these guys." Redline narrowed his eyes. "I'm asking you to kill. Annihilate. Blast him until no one will ever be able to recover even a sizeable chunk of their bodies. But do beware - these are men and women who can take a supernova to the face and not shudder, fly at thousands the times of the speed of light, and outsmart anyone and everyone. Make no mistake, I appreciate the help you will be providing, but I have a hard time imagining how you will ever take... him... down." Redline's voice had a slight tremor to it.

"You'd be surprised at my methods. I've made even the mightiest of opponents submit eventually. However the Empire was ultimately taken down by the Rebellion. Regardless. That kind of power is very intriguing but does not intimidate me. The Sith are almost like that." Tyber exclaimed as they continued walking down hallways to reach Urai and Cal.

@Agent Puncake

Ying prepared herself for a tough fight when The Godslayer himself appeared next to her in a flash of green energy, Dragon Revolver aimed at their opponents.

"Ah. Amélie Guillard. Your sins will not be forgotten. Only from death by my hand will you truly atone for your actions."

Ying was promptly frozen with shock and awe, trying to compose herself. The last time she had met Androxus, they were fighting on the same side. Yet unlike her other allies, he had distanced himself from their social gatherings. She had managed to be one of the few who could touch him without dying, a result of the curse put upon him by Wekono, the Goddess of Death. Ying had attempted to cure his condition, and for a moment, the two warriors formeda bond. Ying felt something more for the dark figure, while she was sure he had forgotten her. Androxus seemed like the stoic, brooding type, yet Ying had seen time and time again that he still maintained some form of his old human self.

Desperate to avoid conflict, Ying tried one last time to resolve things peacefully.

"....We're stronger together! You two should give up now! I don't want to spill anymore blood!"

@Raynar Saassin

"Whatever you say." Redline grumbled. "What now? What's the hold up? Why are these robots not yet activated? Cal, report."

"Yeah, yeah, wait one." Cal replied, annoyed. "We got a problem here, we could use a hand."

@Raynar Saassin

Ying prepared herself for a tough fight when The Godslayer himself appeared next to her in a flash of green energy, Dragon Revolver aimed at their opponents.

"Ah. Amélie Guillard. Your sins will not be forgotten. Only from death by my hand will you truly atone for your actions."

Ying was promptly frozen with shock and awe, trying to compose herself. The last time she had met Androxus, they were fighting on the same side. Yet unlike her other allies, he had distanced himself from their social gatherings. She had managed to be one of the few who could touch him without dying, a result of the curse put upon him by Wekono, the Goddess of Death. Ying had attempted to cure his condition, and for a moment, the two warriors formeda bond. Ying felt something more for the dark figure, while she was sure he had forgotten her. Androxus seemed like the stoic, brooding type, yet Ying had seen time and time again that he still maintained some form of his old human self.

Desperate to avoid conflict, Ying tried one last time to resolve things peacefully.

"....We're stronger together! You two should give up now! I don't want to spill anymore blood!"

Reaper and Widowmaker looked towards each other, contemplating their next actions. "I could care less about these two. They could be a thorn in our side." "We could just let them deal with whatever's around here and actually figure out where we are." "Not bad. But what are the chances these two will follow to try to backstab us?" "You're worrying about getting back-stabbed? Hmhm~" "Shut. Up." Reaper then dispersed into a cloud of shadows, while Widowmaker pulled a grapple and launched herself alongside Reaper towards the nearby rooftops, while he proceeded to fire towards the two in an attempt to disperse them from their tactical retreat.

6f8f0910fce1a5b7e488b61736585502-ba8d2.gif

@Hahli Nuva

"Whatever you say." Redline grumbled. "What now? What's the hold up? Why are these robots not yet activated? Cal, report."

"Yeah, yeah, wait one." Cal replied, annoyed. "We got a problem here, we could use a hand."

Tyber pulled out his Imagecaster and contacted Urai. "Urai, what's the holdup?" "Some of the droids have been prematurely activated. Some kind of security system was tripped and they're opening fire at us. Some tried to backstab us but I held them off with my blades. We could use some assistance." "On my way." Tyber then put the Imagecaster away and looked towards Redline. "Guess I'm seeing your combat skills in action then, Mercenary. Let's move!" He then grabbed his weapon and proceeded to run towards the general direction of the battle sounds, regardless of whether Redline was following or not.

@Agent Puncake

"I'm not a fucking mercenary." Redline's words were filled with venom, but nevertheless he followed Tyber, orbs of red energy already floating about him.

Cal let off another shot with Inferno. "ALFRED, scan the area! I want to know exactly how many we're up against. Divert cycles from the hack if you need to!"

The three drones came flying back, the small back orbs flying further into the corridor while the Vulture stayed behind, blasting away with Brutus.

@Raynar Saassin

Ying held up a shield to block the projectiles as Androxus walked out from the smoke, giving the retreating pair a dark look.

"They got away...."

"It doesn't matter. I will deal with them later. We need to find out who brought us here, and bring them to justice. I can feel great evil coming from that castle."

Ying loked to the large black castle with Androxus. She felt it too. Something maniacal and unsettling lay beyond. Was that where that beast had come from? There was only one way to find out. The pair leapt off of the roof and headed down the streets, keeping their eyes peeled for any signs of life.

@Raynar Saassin

Ying held up a shield to block the projectiles as Androxus walked out from the smoke, giving the retreating pair a dark look.

"They got away...."

"It doesn't matter. I will deal with them later. We need to find out who brought us here, and bring them to justice. I can feel great evil coming from that castle."

Ying loked to the large black castle with Androxus. She felt it too. Something maniacal and unsettling lay beyond. Was that where that beast had come from? There was only one way to find out. The pair leapt off of the roof and headed down the streets, keeping their eyes peeled for any signs of life.

Once the two had began to approach the tower, it started to become very clear that there was no bottom entrance. The entirety of the bottom was merged building blocks and technology. Halfway upwards would be a place where they could land, but it would take quite the leap from the tallest ruined block in order to approach what appeared to be some kind of Artificial Cave. Unfortunately for them, they would immediately be greeted by another horde of monsters:

latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
latest

latest
latest
latest

Upon closer inspection, there seemed to be more of these monsters inside of the Artificial Cave alongside this greeting party, and those plant-monsters look hungry...

@Hahli Nuva

"I'm not a fucking mercenary." Redline's words were filled with venom, but nevertheless he followed Tyber, orbs of red energy already floating about him.

Cal let off another shot with Inferno. "ALFRED, scan the area! I want to know exactly how many we're up against. Divert cycles from the hack if you need to!"

The three drones came flying back, the small back orbs flying further into the corridor while the Vulture stayed behind, blasting away with Brutus.

Urai activated his personal cloaking device and moved past the cover they were in and proceeded to sneak behind the machines blasting away at them. Meanwhile Tyber pulled out his datapad and tried to pull information but started to become jammed, as his access was being denied. "Hmm. How odd. My datapad is being remotely hacked. Almost as if... !!!" Tyber then quickly pulled out his Imagecaster and attempted to contact Urai, but failed. "Whatever your name is, we need to hurry. Quickly. I fear a deadly adversary has been reactivated in this facility, and has been assigned to eliminate us."

Meanwhile somewhere deep in the Abandoned Weapons Facility. . . . .

Initiating Protocol - Defence System.
Reactivating essential machines.

A series of commands was starting to go through each console in the facility, hinting at a reactivation of a certain Assassination Droid designated - HK-47. After the neon green light occuring, HK-47 was teleported into the facility but unfortunately into a containment pod, where he was deactivated. However due to a few people's meddling with one of the control panels, they tripped the security system which was slowly reprogramming HK. Now that he's been reactivated, he grabbed his Disruptor Rifle and looked around.

"Observation: It would appear that I've been reactivated. How interesting. Statement: And it appears someone has been busy inside of my logistics core. Query: A assignment, perhaps by a mechanical master?"

"Intruders detected. Activate Assassination Protocols and exterminate hostiles."

"Excited Statement: So it would appear that some meatbags have tried to meddle with this facility while I was momentarily deactivated. I shall take great pleasure in activating Assassination Protocols and terminating hostilities. Observation: A door nearby holds the weaponry section of the facility, where the other machines appear to be armed. I shall grab what I deem necessary and find those meatbags."

@Agent Puncake

Androxus and Ying leapt into battle, using the most of their magical abilities to aboslutley slaughter the beasts before them. They eventually made their way up top, using their flight skills to traverse the otherwise tricky terrain.

"Foolish beasts! Know your place!"

@Raynar Saassin

Androxus and Ying leapt into battle, using the most of their magical abilities to aboslutley slaughter the beasts before them. They eventually made their way up top, using their flight skills to traverse the otherwise tricky terrain.

"Foolish beasts! Know your place!"

@Raynar Saassin

The beasts were utterly destroyed at the hands of Ying and Androxus as they proceeded into the Caves of Kefka's Tower.

As they entered the Tower, they could notice that the interior was a blend of Cave and Industry, with several machines around as well as almost natural artificial cave systems. Their first obstacle was a door which had a Conveyor Belt blocking the way. The Belt was running in reverse, moving towards the party and not the door. If they looked around, they would see that in one of the walls near them, was a open entrance towards what appeared to be a switch and another doorway. Seems like this Tower's interior was designed to split the party up and have them work together to get each group successfully through.

@Hahli Nuva

Hn4Q7zkFRFAW0qAZ6nqKb09O4ieDnMXITgcJsidA-Tp2XE3vCY2DMUIFsmsUdc0HH1XT6NT6rOSrHx2uJh6DYRm2_0cWeyqsEadHzz93pEzahMK-dY6iYXvlWMv5nkBZm-2T8VmW

Col Mael Radec
Abandoned Weapons Factory

It took Radec about a minute or so to observe the weapons factory he appeared in before holding the sharp knife in his hand carefully and craftily before cloaking himself from sight once again.

He was cautious in every step, observing what he could of the weapon factory. One wrong step and things could go from good to worse right away.

He stopped a distance from the group and observed while remaining cloaked.

@Agent Puncake @Raynar Saassin @Anybody else in the Abandoned Weapons Factory

Boba Fett
Abandoned Weapon Factory
Somewhere else in the facility, a man found himself waking up in a place he was completely unfamiliar with. As Boba Fett stood up, he started to check the systems of his equipment. Finding surprisingly that all his weapons and equipment were with him. That meant he wasn't a hostage, yet he couldn't figure out where he was and his armor could not find out either. As he used the scanners, he noticed through his HUD that he was in some sort factory. As he walked around, his armor picked up several transmissions not too far away. As he walked, he drew his EE-3 Carbine Rifle. Being cautious about his environment.

Cipher Nine
At another part of the factory, Cipher Nine found herself suddenly in the factory. As she looked around, she noticed at first several deactivated droids. She started to walk towards the droids cautiously and tried to determine if they would be a threat or not to her. After a while, she decided they could be a potential threat, but decided against engaging them and activated her stealth generator. Grabbing her Sniper Rifle from her back and started to walk cautiously away, keeping an eye on her surroundings. She was in unknown territory with no intel. For now, she needed to find out where she was.

Boba Fett
Abandoned Weapon Factory
Somewhere else in the facility, a man found himself waking up in a place he was completely unfamiliar with. As Boba Fett stood up, he started to check the systems of his equipment. Finding surprisingly that all his weapons and equipment were with him. That meant he wasn't a hostage, yet he couldn't figure out where he was and his armor could not find out either. As he used the scanners, he noticed through his HUD that he was in some sort factory. As he walked around, his armor picked up several transmissions not too far away. As he walked, he drew his EE-3 Carbine Rifle. Being cautious about his environment.

HK-47 was browsing through the Facility, now armed with his Modified Disruptor Rifle as he was on the hunt for those intruders. However his sights was laid on a odd looking armoured man in the distance from him in a corridor. His armour looked Mandalorian which was a common sight for HK-47 as he had worked with a Mandalorian Warrior and had slaughtered some of them while working for his master, Revan. Approaching him slowly, he began to speak through his voice modulator and remained in the shadows like a true assassin.

"Statement: You are intruding on this Weapons Facility. Observation: Despite it being abandoned and devoid of life, some other organic meatbags had tripped the security system and had me reactivated since I was teleported into this facility. You appear to be a Mandalorian due to your armour plating. Threat: Continue further into this facility, and I will have to initiate Assassination Protocols and terminate you, of which I shall find most exciting."

@Donder172

HK-47 was browsing through the Facility, now armed with his Modified Disruptor Rifle as he was on the hunt for those intruders. However his sights was laid on a odd looking armoured man in the distance from him in a corridor. His armour looked Mandalorian which was a common sight for HK-47 as he had worked with a Mandalorian Warrior and had slaughtered some of them while working for his master, Revan. Approaching him slowly, he began to speak through his voice modulator and remained in the shadows like a true assassin.

"Statement: You are intruding on this Weapons Facility. Observation: Despite it being abandoned and devoid of life, some other organic meatbags had tripped the security system and had me reactivated since I was teleported into this facility. You appear to be a Mandalorian due to your armour plating. Threat: Continue further into this facility, and I will have to initiate Assassination Protocols and terminate you, of which I shall find most exciting."

@Donder172
Boba Fett
As the Mandalorian was approached by the droid, his first reaction was to aim his weapon at it. After a moment, he lowered it. This droid knew what he was, he wasn't surprised by it at all. "You wouldn't be the first one to try nor the last, droid." Boba Fett said to the droid. Using his macrobinocular's infrared scanner to get a little bit of a better view of the droid, but it was inadequate to determine how the droid looked like. What he did pick up was not enough to identify the droid. For now, he had to work with little. What he did notice was that the droid seemed to want to kill him. "I take you are with the factory?" Boba Fett asked after a moment of silence.

As the Mandalorian was approached by the droid, his first reaction was to aim his weapon at it. After a moment, he lowered it. This droid knew what he was, he wasn't surprised by it at all. "You wouldn't be the first one to try nor the last, droid." Boba Fett said to the droid. Using his macrobinocular's infrared scanner to get a little bit of a better view of the droid, but it was inadequate to determine how the droid looked like. What he did pick up was not enough to identify the droid. For now, he had to work with little. What he did notice was that the droid seemed to want to kill him. "I take you are with the factory?" Boba Fett asked after a moment of silence.

Once he saw that Boba lowered his weapon, he decided to reveal himself since it would appear that he's not as trigger happy as the others he's met. Standing in a see-able distance, it would reveal that he is entirely orange coloured as well as fairly old for Boba considering the time period he's from. He can be seen wielding a Modified Disruptor Rifle.

"Declaration: I am designated as HK-47, a series of Assassination Droids that also function as Protocol Droids. My task is to assassinate key targets as well as any that dare to stand in the way of my Master. Statement: I have killed many of my previous masters as they do not fully comprehend the matter that I was designed for, however I still serve my current master, Revan, however he was not teleported with me to this place. Answer: I am not with this facility. It just so happened to have me teleported into this place only for it's system to slowly begin overriding my core functions. However, it could not quite one-hundred percent reprogram me."

@Donder172

Back