Status
Not open for further replies.
@All
The Hangar of the Great Temple, the Home and Capital of the Fellowship of the Faiths

"We could always do with more men planetside, Father Martin. I'll transfer you to the Ground Team."
View attachment 4547
"Then it's decided," Luthor nodded. "Maddie, Ashe, Silque, Compa, IF, Big Mother and Eliphas will lead the ground assault. You'll arrive at the Hell Portal ahead of our other ships, inside the cargo bay of the Crusader. It's hardly a villa, but travelling in the cargo bay will allow you to vacate the ship quickly once we're planet-side. Roman, CFW Magic, CFW Brave and Kolin will provide us with some cover in the skies. You're ships will be waiting for you inside one of our other warships, the Odyssey" Luthor wrapped his cloak around himself a little tighter. He pulled his eyes away from the Goddess' chosen and vanished into the ground. "May the Goddess Bless you, Councillors. I'll see you on the other side."

@Ground Team
Inside the Crusader, the Fellowship's largest Warship

Maddie, Ashe, Silque, Compa, IF, Big Mother, Father Martin

[VHHHHHH]

The ground team was ushered into the belly of a large pod shaped warship via its cargo bay. Upon its metallic flesh, its name had been carved: the Crusader. The doors creaked shut behind them, and, with a humming [whoosh] the ship look flight and accelerated to light speed.

"Don't get too comfortable. This won't be a long journey. The Crusader will arrive ahead of our other three warships and slip through the Devil's Portal. We'll arrive at the Netherworld and establish a camp. Blackheart's no tactician- the war will be over by Christmas..."

Every now and again, the ship would shake slightly. The kind of shake you might experience whilst riding the subway. The slight wobble might had prompted you to rest your hand against the wall for support. Some of the younger troops were unnerved by these slight bumps. Their hands drifted to the emerald prayer beads that hung from their necks and prayed under their breaths.

"She will protect us, she will keep us... she will protect us... she will keep us... she will protect--"

"No. She won't." Captain White snapped, his bitter words interrupting the rookie's prayers. "This will."

His pushed a large plasma rifle into the soldier's chest.

"Where we're going? There are no Gods. No saviors. We're on our own. We'll be saving ourselves. We'll be---"

[Chu-choom]

The shuttle shook slightly more vigilantly than it had before.

A look of concern crawled across Captain White's face.

"Captain White to the bridge, do you read me?" He spoke into his radio. A moment crawled by. No response. "Bridge, do you read me?"

Nothing but static.

"Shit..." He cursed to himself. "Bridge, do you---"

[Krackuuddd]

The warship came to a sudden stop, and the Councillors and rookies were sent stumbling to the floor.

"Dammit bridge! What's our situat--"

[Krackoooom]

An explosion tore through the read end of the ship. The vacuum of space sucked a handful of recruits from the flaming ship before the the Crusader's emergency shield could plug its wound.

Through crack in the ship's shell, the Councillors could see their destination. A flaming black whole the fabric of space. A weakness between the plains of life and death, the size of an ocean. Towers of smoke drifted from its surface. Red lighting crackled across the dark clouds the void.

View attachment 4542
A silver warships orbited the portal. An enemy ship. Smaller star-fighters circled them, swarming like flies. Unmanned ships cut through the smoke and unleashed a flurry of energy blasts towards the Crusader, wearing its shields down. Every couple of seconds, the warship's shield would stammer, and a blast or two would slip past its defenses. The ship shook under the force of the Vulture Droid's attack.

"All units come in!" White roared into radio once again, brocading casting. "The Crusader is under attack! Blackheart's has been expecting us! His allies have mobali--"

[Boom] [BOOM] [Boom] [Boom]

Eli message didn't arrive in time. The Fellowship's remaining Warships slipped out of hyperspace and arrived at the hell portal. Before their captains could react, the Godless' star-fighters were upon then. The enemy warship turned their canons towards the Crusader and locked them in place. With a roar of burning plasma, they opened fire.

The bombardment tore the shield of the
Crusader to shreds and sent beams of heat hurtling towards its heart. With a mighty [Krackoom] the crippled warship exploded, its flaming remains drifting down towards the Hell Portal.

"We've lost power. Losing altitude. Odyssey! Mercy! Duty! Come in! The Crusader is going down! We're---"

[Krackooooom]

View attachment 4545
STATUS
: Big Mother//Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Dukemon// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Eliphas the Inheritor// Missing, Presumed Dead!
Father Martin Achimbald// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Jester Lavorre// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Kuro Kyoka// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Maddison Palmer// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Omnimon// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Rory Mercury// Missing, Presumed Dead!
STATUS
: Silque// Missing, Presumed Dead!

@Takumi @Jeremi @York @Crunch @amwexia

@Air Team
The Hangar of the Odyssey, the Fellowship's Second Largest Warship, Above the Hell Portal

Roman, CFW Magic, CFW Brave, Kolin
The Air Team arrived just in time to watch their ally's ship come down in flames. There was nothing they could do but watch as its smoldering remains sunk into the cloud sea below them...

"Sir! We've lost the Crusader! We've lost our ground team! The Mercy is coming down too! There's nothing we can do!"

A technician called out to Councillor Zamasu, fear burning behind his eyes.

"Who else was on those ships, technician?"

"I-I-I--" The technician stammered, doing his best to understand the flashing warning lights that filled his tablet's screen. He bit his lip and composed himself. "Captain White, half the War Council, High Councillor Urien, High Councillor Nox... they're all gone..."

Zamasu froze for a moment, his cold mind breaking down the situation. His eyes thinned and he clenched his teeth.

"It's time we took our pound of flesh. With the Crusader gone, authority over the fleet falls to the Odyssey. It falls to me. We need to make the most of the situation and take out that Warship. Make them suffer for their sins. Make them bleed."
View attachment 4546
His eyes remained cold, unfeeling, despite the bitterness in his words.
"We've been betrayed. Stabbed in the back. A plan known to few outside of the Highest and War Councils has been leaked to our enemies... The slight won't go unpunished." The Kai growled, his eyes falling towards the War Council. "But we'll have plenty of time to weed out the rats and traitors once we're planet side. Get in the air. Destroy that Godless Warship. The Odyssey and our other warships will remain outside of their range until our work is done. Make them pray for forgiveness. Make them wish that they never raised their arms against the Goddess."

With a wave of his hand, Zamasu ordered for the ship's hangar doors to be opened once again. He directed the air team towards their ships, and, without another word, pointed to the see of swarming Vulture Droids outside.

"Pilots! Scramble to your ships! Purge the skies of those... mechanical abominations... Give your lives for your Goddess and bright her righteous justice raining down upon our enemies!!"

@amwexia @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee

@Ground Team
The Wreck of the Crusader, the Fellowship's Largest Warship

Maddie, Ashe, Silque, Compa, IF, Big Mother, Father Martin
As soon as you awoke, you were thrown into a violent coughing fit. The air in hell was thick and sweet. The stench of brimstone was enough to overpower the stink of engine fuel and burning oil.

Your injuries were fairly light, considering the circumstances. Just a few concussions, broken ribs. Maybe a broken arm or two. Your skin felt... cold, somehow, despite the heat that surrounded you. Your arms felt heavy. Your body ached.

You barely had time to stumble to your feet before you heard footsteps clattering outside the wreck. A figure drifted past the now open cargo bay door. He was tall and thin. His face was wrapped up in black, leather bandages. He wore a torn blue jumpsuit over his torso.

"My God... Survivors... Unconscious... But alive..."

A few more figures appeared behind the bandaged man. They brandished a series of makeshift weapons. Crudely crafted spears. Machetes made from scrap. One placed himself in front of the bandaged man, and raised a clean, working pistol. He kept his weapon traced on one of the War Councillors.

"I don't recognize their uniforms. They're not CIA, FBI, S.H.I.E.L.D., Sword... they don't look like droids either. Looks like Blackheart has found some new recruits..."

"Or maybe they're just more casualties of war..."

"Either way, we can't leave them here. Men! Grab a man and him back to the cave. We might be able to get some answers out of them yet... there are no secrets a little pain can't reveal..."

@Takumi @Jeremi @York @Crunch @amwexia

@Ground Team

The bandaged man steeped forward and pushed his companion's pistol down towards the floor.

"Do as he says, boys. We won't be needing them anyway."

"Sir---"

"But nothing. We'll negotiate with these people on equal footing. No guns. No threats. The Demons are our foes. Men are out allies. Our brothers."

"Sir, we can't just--"

"Watch your tone, Barnes. I've been doing this for decades. I know what I'm doing. We're not going turn against our brothers."

"Every the boy-scout, Summers..." Captain White muttered as he stumbled to his feet. "Even in the depths of Hell, you're still looking for the moral high-ground..."

"You..."
He thinned his eyes. "I know you, don't I?"

"You knew me, yes. It's been a while."

"How long?"

"For me? 6 years."

"6 years..." The bandaged man repeated to himself. He laughed for a moments and slowly unwrapped has faces. Beneath the fresh cuts and scrapes from close scraps with a demon or two was the face of a tired old man, not a day younger than 60. He smiled a weary smile. "Time here... It's not kind to us. Its...different. Sometimes it moves faster. Sometimes it moves slower... but 6 years..." He sighed again.

"I guess we're all men out of time..."

"Speak for yourself, Old Man..." Captain White let facade slip for a moment. The corners of his mouth curled into a subtle smile. "It's... good to see you, Scott..."

He offered the men his mechanical arm. He shook it without a moment of hesitation.

"It's good to see you too, Brat."
View attachment 4550
"Ladies and Gentlemen of the War Council, meet Scott Summers, better known as Cyclops. Scott and I knew each other a life-time ago. We can trust them."

"Now... would you all like tell my why you decided to park a flaming star-ship in our backyard?"

@Takumi @Jeremi @York @Crunch @amwexia @Jackythejack

"It'll be good to have someone like you around, kid." Scott smiled a warm smiled as he paced the opening of the wreck, observing the damage. "Medical supplies are few and far between down here. If a wound goes septic, you're better off cutting it off and stealing a replacement from one of Mephisto's rituals. Barnes over there's wearing a stole arm. I'm using a stolen leg. Makes you wonder if we'll end up replacing all our parts before our eternity is up. I wonder what we would become then..."

Summers snapped back reality with a shake of his head and dismissed his guards.

"Explore the place, Hellions. Salvage as much as you can carry and meet me back down here in a minute. We'll head back to camp before you-know-who's hounds come sniffing."

@Takumi @Jeremi @York @Crunch @Jackythejack

@Air Team
The Hangar of the Odyssey, the Fellowship's Second Largest Warship, Above the Hell Portal

The space between the two ships was a sea smoke and shrapnel. Fragments of the Crusader still floated in the void, tombstones for the thousands of lives lost in the crash
View attachment 4551
Navigating would have been a trial in itself without the hundreds of Vulture Droids soaring about the scene. Two blue plated drones seemed to lock onto Kolin's star fighter, unleashing a flurry of red plasma bolts towards her right wing in a drive by attack. Another ship soared towards her from bellow and launched a pulsating blue missile towards the underside of her ship.

@amwexia @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Air Team

"Believe me when I tell you that the rot that thrives within the council runs deep. If we don't act, the loss of the Crusader will only be the start of troubles. The degeneration of our order is inevitable unless we can purify our ranks and rid them of... counterrevolutionaries..."

Zamasu scowled and joined his hands behind his back. He stepped from Magic and approached the hangar's edge.

"I'm sure you understand my sentiments. Certain... tumors must be removed in order to save a cancerous organ... The Demons and the Machines are only the beginning. We need to make an example of them. It's time me showed out strength..."

The kai strengthen out his palm and let his power surge forth.
View attachment 4553
"Heavenly Arrow!"

A spear of light leaped from his fingertips and burned through the void, skewering a drone or two. With an upwards flick of his wrist, the arrow changed directions and tore through two more machines.

"We sent them a message. If these machines are unable to grovel... they shall learn..."

@amwexia @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Air Team​

As Roman took to the skies, he was quickly spotted by a Vulture Droid. Before he could catch up Kolin's fighter, the ship was racing towards him and a remarkable speed. Its visor-like eyes stared into his and its engine shifted into overdrive. It was prepared to destroy itself and ram Roman's ship head on.

[Roger-Roger]

Its on-board computer groaned as it fired an additional blaster bolt or two his way.

[Roger-Roger]

@amwexia @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Air Team

Silque grunted softly as she used her staff to heal herself and Ashe, who seemed to have sported a broken arm for a few seconds.

Towards Scott's question she spoke up.

"We were shot out of the air." She paused for a moment. Was ot the air or was it space? Did it really matter now that they found themselves for the most part still alive? She could worry about the technical and confusing futuristic ways later. She quickly scanned those around her and would help Maddie heal those that'd need it with her staff.

Ashe flexed his newly healed arm for a moment, before making sure his bow and arrows weren't damaged too bad.

"Maddie, you're okay?" He asked then as he saw her quick to move around. It didn't seem like too many of their team were seriously injured but he really wished he knew any healing spells like Annette and Mercedes back home right about now.

@Sark @amwexia @Jeremi @Jackythejack @Raynar Saassin @Crunch @Ground Team

Jester Lavorre

" I wouldn't exactly call us parking the ship in your backyard as much as crashing it loudly and with a thud. We would have to be pretty bad fliers to park it where we were ejected out and it caught on fire. ….So how do you and Mr White know each other?"
She asked.

Beau Lionett

Beau saw the ship go down, but she wasn't exactly ready to discount people surviving that. For now, she would think of Jester as missing and not dead. It was easier this way. " I think putting these fuckers in their place will be good," she replied, hoping into an air ship to join the fight.

@Sark @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Air battle

“Well, about the ship landing, it wasn’t exactly intentional now was it?” The man spoke kindly, despite his inner voices telling him to lash out. The Walrider has often made him turn aggressive, but he can ignore it for a good conversation with a few allies. “I don’t believe we intended to crash land, we just ended up blowing up in the sky. At the same time, I’m surprised I’m not dead.”

Of course, even then he could feel the pain from inside of him. A broken rib, surely. It hurt, but he can go through the pain. He’d get crucified and smile all the way if it was required of him. “At least...I don’t think I am.”

Silque grunted softly as she used her staff to heal herself and Ashe, who seemed to have sported a broken arm for a few seconds.

"We were shot out of the air." She paused for a moment. Was ot the air or was it space? Did it really matter now that they found themselves for the most part still alive? She could worry about the technical and confusing futuristic ways later. She quickly scanned those around her and would help Maddie heal those that'd need it with her staff.

Ashe flexed his newly healed arm for a moment, before making sure his bow and arrows weren't damaged too bad.

"Maddie, you're okay?" He asked then as he saw her quick to move around. It didn't seem like too many of their team were seriously injured but he really wished he knew any healing spells like Annette and Mercedes back home right about now.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Maddie says.

She felt something in her pocket crinkle, and she pulls out her earrings, now completely shattered.

“Fuck...” she mutters under her breath, before throwing the remains of her earrings down onto the ground.

She takes some deep breaths, in and out, in and out, in an attempt to calm down.

“Yeah... I’m... perfectly fine...” she says. She doesn’t want to lash out at Ashe. She reaches into her other pocket and finds her pen, which is surprisingly still intact.

She took a quick smoke, calming her slightly.

@Takumi @Sark @Ground Team

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Maddie says.

She felt something in her pocket crinkle, and she pulls out her earrings, now completely shattered.

“Fuck...” she mutters under her breath, before throwing the remains of her earrings down onto the ground.

She takes some deep breaths, in and out, in and out, in an attempt to calm down.

“Yeah... I’m... perfectly fine...” she says. She doesn’t want to lash out at Ashe. She reaches into her other pocket and finds her pen, which is surprisingly still intact.

She took a quick smoke, calming her slightly.

@Takumi @Sark @Ground Team

"If you're not okay you don't have to say you are. If it'll help in any way, maybe squeeze my hand? Or you can just hit my arm to try and let out your frustration." He offered, concerned. If she was into some form of combat and they were in different circumstances, he'd had asked her if she wanted to spar or anything else.

@amwexia @Sark @Ground Team

"Believe me when I tell you that the rot that thrives within the council runs deep. If we don't act, the loss of the Crusader will only be the start of troubles. The degeneration of our order is inevitable unless we can purify our ranks and rid them of... counterrevolutionaries..."

Zamasu scowled and joined his hands behind his back. He stepped from Magic and approached the hangar's edge.

"I'm sure you understand my sentiments. Certain... tumors must be removed in order to save a cancerous organ... The Demons and the Machines are only the beginning. We need to make an example of them. It's time me showed out strength..."

The kai strengthen out his palm and let his power surge forth.
upload_2020-1-7_22-22-3-png.4553

"Heavenly Arrow!"

A spear of light leaped from his fingertips and burned through the void, skewering a drone or two. With an upwards flick of his wrist, the arrow changed directions and tore through two more machines.

"We sent them a message. If these machines are unable to grovel... they shall learn..."

"Hmhm~ They will indeed learn. Now that I've seen you in action, allow me to return the favor. Brave, with me."
"Understood."

Magic and Brave joined forces together and flew in viewing distance of Zamasu where a few of the enemy fighters engaged them. Brave and Magic split up and took one fighter for themselves as Magic slashed forward with her Scythe while Brave cut off the wings of another.

@Sark @AirTeam

MADDIE

Maddie placed her hand on her body, her light based powers healing up all of her injuries.

She quickly runs over to IF, placing a hand over her, shining a light from her hand over the injured girl, her injuries seemingly vanishing.

“You need anything, either?” Maddie speaks to Compa, her voice not really filled with concern but more of obligation.

"T-Thank you..."
"Thank you so much for your help! Iffy, are you okay?"
"I'm okay... Somehow... Whew. Thank you, Maddie."

"It'll be good to have someone like you around, kid." Scott smiled a warm smiled as he paced the opening of the wreck, observing the damage. "Medical supplies are few and far between down here. If a wound goes septic, you're better off cutting it off and stealing a replacement from one of Mephisto's rituals. Barnes over there's wearing a stole arm. I'm using a stolen leg. Makes you wonder if we'll end up replacing all our parts before our eternity is up. I wonder what we would become then..."

"I don't like the sound of that. All wounds can be healed somehow, that's what they taught me at Nursing School."
"Um... Compa? You can let go of me now..."

IF stated as everyone would notice one hell of a blush on her face, her cheeks a bright red. Upon her request, Compa laid down IF against a wall in which she set against it with one leg standing and one on the floor.

"I don't particularly like missing a leg..."
"Not if I can help it, Iffy!"
"Compa..."

@Sark @amwexia @GroundTeam​

Her body moved like clockwork with the controls, muscle memory still kicking in after all these years. Kolin gritted her teeth, opting to barrel roll to the left to get out of the way of all these attacks, before shooting at them herself. She couldn't fail here. She couldn't die in vain! This second-no, third life was going to be put to good use!

@Sark

"So how do you and Mr White know each other?" She asked.
@Ground Team

"That's a story for another ti--"

"We met 6 years ago. The week I died."

A short, weak laugh escaped Scott's lips. He smiled as he reflected. He cherished the memories that had once pained him. They reminded him of life. Of living. Even in those dark, cold nights, he had so much to protect. So much to wake up for. He missed the hope he held the night Alice started their fire.

"Eli and me... we were trapped on an Island and forced to go to war with a bunch of other kids who didn't want to be there. We tried to keep our heads down. Wait the whole thing out. 2 days, we were attacked my some sort of... thunder god. Good men died that day. We tried to retreat. We ended up jumping outta the frying pan and into the fire. I watched helplessly a friend of mine- someone I loved and respected- shot me in the neck... After all these years... I can still see that look on her face... that pain... that fear... I'll never forget it... What ever happened to that girl, Eli?"

"She made it out. She's doing good, so I've heard. Better than the two of us..."

"That's good, that's... "
He laughed and sighed, his eyelids growing heavy. "That's good to hear... good to hear... I think part of me never left that island, you know? Something that I..."

"...I think we all left something back there, Gramps... We all did... And I don't think its coming back..."

@Lucky @Takumi
"I don't like the sound of that. All wounds can be healed somehow, that's what they taught me at Nursing School."
"Um... Compa? You can let go of me now..."

IF stated as everyone would notice one hell of a blush on her face, her cheeks a bright red. Upon her request, Compa laid down IF against a wall in which she set against it with one leg standing and one on the floor.

"I don't particularly like missing a leg..."
"Not if I can help it, Iffy!"
"Compa..."

@Sark @amwexia @GroundTeam
"We don't have medical schools down here..." Barnes growled. "We're living out an eternity on a plane designed to torture its residents. You get twice as sick twice as fast from the smallest injuries. Our methods may be barbaric--" James pulled back his cloak to pale, unblemished arm where his metallic prosthetic had once resided. "But they work."

@Raynar Saassin
“Well, about the ship landing, it wasn’t exactly intentional now was it?” The man spoke kindly, despite his inner voices telling him to lash out. The Walrider has often made him turn aggressive, but he can ignore it for a good conversation with a few allies. “I don’t believe we intended to crash land, we just ended up blowing up in the sky. At the same time, I’m surprised I’m not dead.”

Of course, even then he could feel the pain from inside of him. A broken rib, surely. It hurt, but he can go through the pain. He’d get crucified and smile all the way if it was required of him. “At least...I don’t think I am.”

"So you've met the Black Army, then? Poor bastards..." Scott gritted his teeth and sighed. "You're lucky to be alive, the lot of you. Never seen so many survivors after a crack like this... There must be other survivors elsewhere on the ship..."

"You mentioned a Black Army?"

"Yes. Blackheart's friends in low places. He's allied himself with a some movers and shakers upstairs. The living, I mean."

"Can't imagine anyone working with Blackheart by choice. What's happened? Has he ran out of souls to enslave?"

"I doubt he'll ever run out of souls. Whatever he's planning, he needs the living to achieve it. Souls like us? We can't hop on a ship and fly through that big ol' portal in the sky. We're bound to this place. Trapped. The Black Army is Blackheart's solution to this problem. Their his means of expanding his territory, in Hell and beyond..."

"So he's putting together a fighting force... an army larger and viler than the mindless beasts that destroyed the Capital."

"That's our understanding. We've been attacking Black Army outposts for... well, 6 years of 'Earth-Time'. It's more like half-a-century's-worth of 'Hell Time'... and in that time, we've seem Droids, Demons, Self-Professed 'Demi-Gods' and a variety of other creatures go in and out of Blackheart's fort..."

"The very same groups that the Fellowship rejects..."

Eli's ears seemed to pick up as an idea formed in his mind.

"But you know what we're up against? You know the locations of Blackheart's fortresses, his prisons, his---"

[Krack-oom]

Thunder came crashing down against a distant hill. The sound drifted across the endless planes and shook the ship to its core.

"The Hell was that?"

Barnes threw a bitter look his way.

"We need to move." Scott called out to his men. "Forgot the scrap! Head to the tunnels!"

"Scott! What's going on!?"

"We've ran out of time. Blackheart's Generals are closing in. We need to get to the tunnels. We need to hide."

"No. We can't abandon the men left on this ship."

Scott's expression shifted. His eyes seemed to grow darker and he clenched his jaw tightly. His body stiffened. He stared as he would another one of his faceless troops. For the moment, he wasn't an old friend. He was a soldier disobeying orders.

"Then you'll die with them. Simple as that. We can't fight what's coming. We can only limit our losses. We can only run."

@amwexia @Jeremi @Jackythejack @Raynar Saassin @Crunch @Ground Team

“Oh, shit!” Roman panics.

He flips up and presses a button with a rocket on it, his panic resulting in some electricity to be zapped onto the ship.

He rushes his hands through his hair, hoping to whatever trees there are out here that he did something to destroy that droid ship.

@Sark @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Air Team
@Air Team

The excess electricity that Roman charges through his ship arced out in all directions and danced across its hull. As it soared past the sea of shrapnel, the electrical charge jumped across the remnants of the Crusader and towards the Vulture Droid in his path. With a fizz and a crack, the drone's mechanical brain seemed shut down for a second, causing the enemy ship to slip down towards the Hell Portal bellow the fleet. It struck a floating chuck of metal and exploded, sending a wave of sparks dancing over Roman's cockpit.

"What's going on up their?" A technician called over the ship's radio. "What the Hell did you just do?"

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Air Team​

"Hmhm~ They will indeed learn. Now that I've seen you in action, allow me to return the favor. Brave, with me."
"Understood."

Magic and Brave joined forces together and flew in viewing distance of Zamasu where a few of the enemy fighters engaged them. Brave and Magic split up and took one fighter for themselves as Magic slashed forward with her Scythe while Brave cut off the wings of another.​
The CFW's scythe cut throat her armored foes as if they had been little more than origami birds. Their shattered remains spiraled in all direction before the gravitational pull of the portal bellow dragged them down bellow. The Vulture Droids were hardly foes worthy of the pair's strength. There were designed to overwhelm ships like the Crusader and the Odyssey with by the force of their numbers alone. It direct dogfights, they proved themselves to be little more than glass canons.
View attachment 4556
"Wow. Great work. You destroyed a bunch of brainless drones" A figure laughed, her words dripping with sarcasm. She stoop up from he seat- a scorched, curved sheet of metal that had once 'protected' the Crusader's engine- and drifted towards the CFWs. "Big Whoop."
View attachment 4557
"Oh, don't be too hard on them, sis," A second voice called from behind the pair. The white-hair woman folder hard arms and cracked her neck, preparing herself for the inevitable showdown. "Let the feel a lil pride. It'll be cooler if we wipe the floor with them after they've had a chance to brag about all the flies they've swatted."

"Hmph. Guess you're right." The first woman puffed. "Droids! Honeybee formation! Go!"

With a wave of her hand, a sea of droid changed abandoned their targets and stopped bombarding the Odyssey. Their formed grouped together and formed a compact, winding storm. From a distance, they looked like a pair of silver, shimmering basilisks. It's 'scales' were raised to unveil hundreds of compact laser canons. With a screeching hiss, they droid swarms charged and opened fire, ready to exploit the CFW's flanks.

"I don't know why we even brought the droids... we could take the fleet down ourselves!"

"We're bringing the droids because the big guy told us to. I know it blows, but I'm sure there'll be a chance for us to wail on some tough-guys sooner or later..."

"There's better be. This body's instincts are starting to rub off on me. I wanna punch somethin'"

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Yun Lee
Her body moved like clockwork with the controls, muscle memory still kicking in after all these years. Kolin gritted her teeth, opting to barrel roll to the left to get out of the way of all these attacks, before shooting at them herself. She couldn't fail here. She couldn't die in vain! This second-no, third life was going to be put to good use!

@Sark
"OOooohh that's some fancy flying!" The second figure called out across the battlefield, her finger following Kolin as she span her ship into a barrel roll. "Do you think the boss will be mad if I shoot it?"

"Eh, she's getting kinda close to the Flagship, and the Droids aren't exactly trying to stop her. Eat your heart out. I'll keep an eye on these action figures."

"Awesome!"

The first woman raised her hands and called forth a blinding ball of blue light.
View attachment 4558
"Say goodbye to your wings, lady!"

With a thought, she took her shot. A stunning beam of light burned away any shards of steel or unlucky droids that entered her path. The force of the blast was enough the send the flotsam soaring across the scene and into the path of the remaining fighters. The burning ki ball itself seemed to lock on to Kolin's ship and follow her like a specter.

"Can't run forever, blondie! Soon you're gonna have to stop and say 'hi' to my little friend!"

@amwexia @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin

The CFW's scythe cut throat her armored foes as if they had been little more than origami birds. Their shattered remains spiraled in all direction before the gravitational pull of the portal bellow dragged them down bellow. The Vulture Droids were hardly foes worthy of the pair's strength. There were designed to overwhelm ships like the Crusader and the Odyssey with by the force of their numbers alone. It direct dogfights, they proved themselves to be little more than glass canons.
upload_2020-1-8_23-22-9-png.4556

"Wow. Great work. You destroyed a bunch of brainless drones" A figure laughed, her words dripping with sarcasm. She stoop up from he seat- a scorched, curved sheet of metal that had once 'protected' the Crusader's engine- and drifted towards the CFWs. "Big Whoop."
upload_2020-1-8_23-25-46-png.4557

"Oh, don't be too hard on them, sis," A second voice called from behind the pair. The white-hair woman folder hard arms and cracked her neck, preparing herself for the inevitable showdown. "Let the feel a lil pride. It'll be cooler if we wipe the floor with them after they've had a chance to brag about all the flies they've swatted."

"Hmph. Guess you're right." The first woman puffed. "Droids! Honeybee formation! Go!"

With a wave of her hand, a sea of droid changed abandoned their targets and stopped bombarding the Odyssey. Their formed grouped together and formed a compact, winding storm. From a distance, they looked like a pair of silver, shimmering basilisks. It's 'scales' were raised to unveil hundreds of compact laser canons. With a screeching hiss, they droid swarms charged and opened fire, ready to exploit the CFW's flanks.

"I don't know why we even brought the droids... we could take the fleet down ourselves!"

"We're bringing the droids because the big guy told us to. I know it blows, but I'm sure there'll be a chance for us to wail on some tough-guys sooner or later..."

"There's better be. This body's instincts are starting to rub off on me. I wanna punch somethin'"

"Hmph. If you truly believe you can wipe the floor with me as you claim, then you must not have any idea who you're dealing with. Brave."
"Yes?"
"Deal with the 'Brainless Droids.' These two are mine."
"Right away, Magic. For Arfoire!"

CFW Brave then separated from CFW Magic and proceeded to attack the Droids head-on, utilising his Sword to slash any that would make a strafing run towards him. Meanwhile Magic stayed behind to deal with the two women.

"I single-handedly dealt with the most powerful CPU's of my time, and one of their little brats, besting them one against four and a half. Taking care of two little girls won't be a problem. Now prepare to feel the wrath of the Deity of Sin, my great Goddess."

CFW Magic then glowed a dark pink as she charged the red haired one, aiming for a good slice towards her chest.

@Sark

"So you've met the Black Army, then? Poor bastards..." Scott gritted his teeth and sighed. "You're lucky to be alive, the lot of you. Never seen so many survivors after a crack like this... There must be other survivors elsewhere on the ship..."

"Yes. Blackheart's friends in low places. He's allied himself with a some movers and shakers upstairs. The living, I mean."

"Can't imagine anyone working with Blackheart by choice. What's happened? Has he ran out of souls to enslave?"

"I doubt he'll ever run out of souls. Whatever he's planning, he needs the living to achieve it. Souls like us? We can't hop on a ship and fly through that big ol' portal in the sky. We're bound to this place. Trapped. The Black Army is Blackheart's solution to this problem. Their his means of expanding his territory, in Hell and beyond..."

"So he's putting together a fighting force... an army larger and viler than the mindless beasts that destroyed the Capital."

"That's our understanding. We've been attacking Black Army outposts for... well, 6 years of 'Earth-Time'. It's more like half-a-century's-worth of 'Hell Time'... and in that time, we've seem Droids, Demons, Self-Professed 'Demi-Gods' and a variety of other creatures go in and out of Blackheart's fort..."

"But you know what we're up against? You know the locations of Blackheart's fortresses, his prisons, his---"

[Krack-oom]

Thunder came crashing down against a distant hill. The sound drifted across the endless planes and shook the ship to its core.

"The Hell was that?"

"We need to move." Scott called out to his men. "Forgot the scrap! Head to the tunnels!"

"We've ran out of time. Blackheart's Generals are closing in. We need to get to the tunnels. We need to hide."

Scott's expression shifted. His eyes seemed to grow darker and he clenched his jaw tightly. His body stiffened. He stared as he would another one of his faceless troops. For the moment, he wasn't an old friend. He was a soldier disobeying orders.

"Then you'll die with them. Simple as that. We can't fight what's coming. We can only limit our losses. We can only run."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"Iffy, are you sure you should be walking right now?"

IF stood up as Compa asked her the question and kicked her legs about.

"I feel fine. Now let's move it, people!"

@Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @amwexia @GroundTeam​

ROMAN

The excess electricity that Roman charges through his ship arced out in all directions and danced across its hull. As it soared past the sea of shrapnel, the electrical charge jumped across the remnants of the Crusader and towards the Vulture Droid in his path. With a fizz and a crack, the drone's mechanical brain seemed shut down for a second, causing the enemy ship to slip down towards the Hell Portal bellow the fleet. It struck a floating chuck of metal and exploded, sending a wave of sparks dancing over Roman's cockpit.

"What's going on up their?" A technician called over the ship's radio. "What the Hell did you just do?"

“I-I don’t know!” Roman stuttered, “I don’t know how the fuck my powers work I just got them!”

—-///—-///—-///—-

MADDIE
"If you're not okay you don't have to say you are. If it'll help in any way, maybe squeeze my hand? Or you can just hit my arm to try and let out your frustration." He offered, concerned. If she was into some form of combat and they were in different circumstances, he'd had asked her if she wanted to spar or anything else.

She let out another huff of smoke, and turned to Ashe.

“I’m fine, you know, I just needed a smoke, is all.”

@Ground Team

A short, weak laugh escaped Scott's lips. He smiled as he reflected. He cherished the memories that had once pained him. They reminded him of life. Of living. Even in those dark, cold nights, he had so much to protect. So much to wake up for. He missed the hope he held the night Alice started their fire.

"Eli and me... we were trapped on an Island and forced to go to war with a bunch of other kids who didn't want to be there. We tried to keep our heads down. Wait the whole thing out. 2 days, we were attacked my some sort of... thunder god. Good men died that day. We tried to retreat. We ended up jumping outta the frying pan and into the fire. I watched helplessly a friend of mine- someone I loved and respected- shot me in the neck... After all these years... I can still see that look on her face... that pain... that fear... I'll never forget it... What ever happened to that girl, Eli?"

"She made it out. She's doing good, so I've heard. Better than the two of us..."

He laughed and sighed, his eyelids growing heavy. "That's good to hear... good to hear... I think part of me never left that island, you know? Something that I..."

"...I think we all left something back there, Gramps... We all did... And I don't think its coming back..."

@Lucky @Takumi

"We don't have medical schools down here..." Barnes growled. "We're living out an eternity on a plane designed to torture its residents. You get twice as sick twice as fast from the smallest injuries. Our methods may be barbaric--" James pulled back his cloak to pale, unblemished arm where his metallic prosthetic had once resided. "But they work."

@Raynar Saassin

[Krack-oom]

"The Hell was that?"

@Air Team

View attachment 4556
View attachment 4557

"OOooohh that's some fancy flying!" The second figure called out across the battlefield, her finger following Kolin as she span her ship into a barrel roll. "Do you think the boss will be mad if I shoot it?"

"Eh, she's getting kinda close to the Flagship, and the Droids aren't exactly trying to stop her. Eat your heart out. I'll keep an eye on these action figures."

"Awesome!"

The first woman raised her hands and called forth a blinding ball of blue light.
View attachment 4558

With a thought, she took her shot. A stunning beam of light burned away any shards of steel or unlucky droids that entered her path. The force of the blast was enough the send the flotsam soaring across the scene and into the path of the remaining fighters. The burning ki ball itself seemed to lock on to Kolin's ship and follow her like a specter.

"Can't run forever, blondie! Soon you're gonna have to stop and say 'hi' to my little friend!"

Silque wasn't quite sure how to take in the information Scott gave them, but it made a pit form in her stomach as she listened to his words.

Though with Scott's demeanor changing along with his tone towards Eli, the cleric glanced between them, before her eyes landed on Captain White. The suggestion she was going to make pained her, but it was the closest she'd get to a compromise.

"Perhaps we could take as many soldiers with us as possible, those that we can get out of this wreck in the least. Some of us are still able-bodied, but even if we save a few that's better than saving none." She suggested calmly, at least she expected that they could save a small handful of the men that were on this ship with them before the generals arrive, potentially more if they acted quickly.

That wasn't even accounting for the potential outcome of Big Mother or Eliphas trying to take on Blackhearts generals themselves.

ROMAN

“I-I don’t know!” Roman stuttered, “I don’t know how the fuck my powers work I just got them!”

—-///—-///—-///—-

MADDIE

She let out another huff of smoke, and turned to Ashe.

“I’m fine, you know, I just needed a smoke, is all.”

"Alright." He nodded, before glancing over to Scott and Eli briefly.

"Maybe we should get going?" He offered, not liking the sudden tension in the area.

@amwexia @Sark @Lucky @Jeremi @Crunch @Others

Father Martin’s face darkened as he stared at all the troops around him, filling him with information and words that were certainly ungodly, and things that his sweet God surely didn’t want him hearing. He gritted his teeth and put a hand to his ears. Armies of demons, droids, demigods? What kind of heretical nonsense-

He snapped out of it a moment later, moving his hands from his face and putting a hand on the handle of the gun in his pocket. It wasn’t much at all. A pistol that was given to him about as soon as he joined this foolish resistance. Seems like he’d have to use it at one point or another...

“Let’s keep moving, then,” he muttered before bowing his head down and beginning to speak Latin vows. Safe passage into the afterlife for those who will or have died, which was all he asked for. “Even souls charging into hell can achieve peace in heaven.”

@Ground Team

@Lucky @Takumi

@Raynar Saassin

[Krack-oom]

"The Hell was that?"

@Air Team

View attachment 4556
View attachment 4557

"Awesome!"

View attachment 4558

"Aren't you already dead?" Big Mother had been quiet when the two men had shared stories about survival and death. She had no use for it and instead followed along to where they were lead. Then the bearded man opened his mouth about running. "Perhaps you can only run, but I will not run from the mongrel's pets. Killing one of them would send a proper message wouldn't it?"

@amwexia @Sark @Jackythejack @Raynar Saassin @Crunch @Ground Team

As she became the target for this new attack, Kolin began to worry. She couldn't shake that thing off! It was going to be all over, unless...unless she did something incredibly dangerous. The Flagship was in sight, there was a shot at this...

Taking in a huge gulp of air, Kolin burst through the window of her ship, letting it take the attack. Using the force of the explosion to propel her forward, she extended her hand, creating for herself an icy path to stand on, which she continued to extend as she kept running towards the ship. If she was able to breathe out here, she would do so. Otherwise, she'd continue holding her breath as she rushed up to the enemy ship, hoping to reach it before something else stopped her!

@Sark @amwexia @Raynar Saassin

Silque wasn't quite sure how to take in the information Scott gave them, but it made a pit form in her stomach as she listened to his words.

Though with Scott's demeanor changing along with his tone towards Eli, the cleric glanced between them, before her eyes landed on Captain White. The suggestion she was going to make pained her, but it was the closest she'd get to a compromise.

"Perhaps we could take as many soldiers with us as possible, those that we can get out of this wreck in the least. Some of us are still able-bodied, but even if we save a few that's better than saving none." She suggested calmly, at least she expected that they could save a small handful of the men that were on this ship with them before the generals arrive, potentially more if they acted quickly.

That wasn't even accounting for the potential outcome of Big Mother or Eliphas trying to take on Blackhearts generals themselves.
@The Ground Team
The Wreck of the Crusader

Eli clenched his jaw and whispered a curse to himself.
"Fine," He snapped a moment later. "We'll go. We'll take anyone who can walk."
Captain White had always known that the life of a solider would require him to make some tough calls, but not like this. He had never dreamed that he'd have to life a ship full of men to burn in Hell.
"Those who can't fight are under your protection now, Mother." Eli gave his orders without meeting the Demon's eyes. His shame prevented him from catching her eye. "If any of them wake up or some survivors come down from a higher floor... they'll be taking their orders from you. Keep them alive, would you? Dying in Hell... God only knows what that would do to your soul..."
"We can't wait any longer. We need to move."
"Yeah, Silque and Martin are right... If you can walk, follow Scott. If you can carry a wounded solider, take one. If they slow us down... we then they'll have to stay."
@Team Leave
The Endless Plains, Blackheart's Realm

View attachment 4559
Stepping out of the wreck of the Crusader felt like stepping into another world. It was like nothing you had ever seen before. The scorched wastelands seemed to stretch out forever. The Netherworld's surface was void of all life. No trees. No bushes. The flat, dry landscape was only broken up by a series of jagged jagged stones that curled over the Chosen's path like twisted fingers. The air was humid, hot and hard to swallow. It stank of brimstone. It was Hellish. It was Hell.

"Get back," Scott ordered, pushing his men against the wall of a nearby ditch. A demonic patrol soared over head. Their visage was just as foul as it had been at the Citadel: they were as pale, thin and blistered as they had always been, only now a pair of bat like wings carrier each unit across the bloody sky.

"Since when did Hell have a security patrols..."

"Since the Black Army started digging trenches and building anti-aircraft canons..."

"Of course... they were expecting an attack... How far out are these canons?"

"It's hard to say. About a Mile or two East of here, maybe?"

Eli set one of his men down against a nearby rock and scowled.

"We'll need you to take us there."

"No."

"No?"

"No. You don't understand what you're up against. You know nothing about the forces Blackheart has at his disposal. Marching on one of his outposts takes months of planning."

"And we don't have months. Sooner or later, the Fellowship are going to take down that warship. A fleet of star-ships is about to fly through that portal straight into that trap. Tens of Thousands of soldiers- good men, young men- are going to die unless we take out those canons. Unless we do something, that blood will be on our hands."

"And if we try to fight the Black Army now, we will all die. We need to get back to the Cave and gather the rest of the Hellions before we even think about engaging with the Black Army!"

"Ever second we waste, we're a moment closer to loosing this war! Don't you get it, Scott? Their lives matter more than ours. More than your band of hunters. More than mine. Dammit, man! We can't wait around and do nothing!"

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @GroundTeam
____________________________________________________​
"Aren't you already dead?" Big Mother had been quiet when the two men had shared stories about survival and death. She had no use for it and instead followed along to where they were lead. Then the bearded man opened his mouth about running. "Perhaps you can only run, but I will not run from the mongrel's pets. Killing one of them would send a proper message wouldn't it?"

@amwexia @Sark @Jackythejack @Raynar Saassin @Crunch @Ground Team
@Team Stay

As soon as the Hellions and the War Council passed over one of the large rocks in the near distance, and second thunderbolt rippled across the sky and struck the earth beside Big Mother.
View attachment 4561
"Low and behold, a wandering soul!" The Reaper cried as he emerged from the column of light. His 'assistant' followed, his arms bound by to his chest be a tight straight jacket. "And a mighty one, by the looks of things! Alas, I had expected little opposition! Just fodder for my blade! But it appears as if fate has bless you and I, aye, Cunber?"
The Beast-Man beside him simply snarled.
View attachment 4562
"Mmmmrrrghhh...."
"A man of few words, and yet so wise..." The Reaper jested. "I take it you'll want to fight the big one? And I shall be left to mow down the nameless grunts? Sounds fair to me. Now." His turned to address Big Mother directly. "Kindly step aside, so that I might be able to reap your friends and that my friend might be able to kick you? So asks.... the Grim Reaper!"

@Jeremi (undecided: @Crunch @Crow @Lucky @York )​

"Hmph. If you truly believe you can wipe the floor with me as you claim, then you must not have any idea who you're dealing with. Brave."
"Yes?"
"Deal with the 'Brainless Droids.' These two are mine."
"Right away, Magic. For Arfoire!"

CFW Brave then separated from CFW Magic and proceeded to attack the Droids head-on, utilising his Sword to slash any that would make a strafing run towards him. Meanwhile Magic stayed behind to deal with the two women.

"I single-handedly dealt with the most powerful CPU's of my time, and one of their little brats, besting them one against four and a half. Taking care of two little girls won't be a problem. Now prepare to feel the wrath of the Deity of Sin, my great Goddess."

CFW Magic then glowed a dark pink as she charged the red haired one, aiming for a good slice towards her chest.
@Air Team
The Battle of Odyssey, Above the Hell Portal

"For Arfoire" The second woman taunted, mimicking Brave's voice. "Please. You Secularists are all the same. We've heard it all before."
Stretching out her arms, the Tuffle's power surged forth, forming an sapphire barrier around her person. Magic's aura clashed against her own, sending sparks flying across the skyline. From behind her barrier, the second woman folded her arms and laughed. "Hey, Oren! I like this one! I'm calling dibs on her body once we've crushed their fleet!"
"Whatever, Kamin! Just try to leave her in one piece, 'kay?"
View attachment 4564
A sonic-boom shook the skies as Kamin unleashed the true power of her stolen body.
"Can't make any promises, bro! We haven't had a fight like this since the Citadel! I'm gonna savor it!"
In a flash, the Tuffle lowered her shield and planted a quick sucker punch on Magic's cheek. The strength of the Super Saiyan was enough to send the CFW soaring back across the void and straight into Brave and the Droids horde.
"Come on! Where's that 'wrath' you promised me! Come on! Up and at 'em!"

@Raynar Saassin
As she became the target for this new attack, Kolin began to worry. She couldn't shake that thing off! It was going to be all over, unless...unless she did something incredibly dangerous. The Flagship was in sight, there was a shot at this...

Taking in a huge gulp of air, Kolin burst through the window of her ship, letting it take the attack. Using the force of the explosion to propel her forward, she extended her hand, creating for herself an icy path to stand on, which she continued to extend as she kept running towards the ship. If she was able to breathe out here, she would do so. Otherwise, she'd continue holding her breath as she rushed up to the enemy ship, hoping to reach it before something else stopped her!

@Sark @amwexia @Raynar Saassin
"Oh, come on!" Oren sulked. "That's gotta be cheating!"

[Krack-oom]

Kolin's ship was scattered to the four winds under the force of the Tuffle's attack, but, my some miracle, its true target had avoid harm. Kolin's gambit had pain off--- she slipped past the warships' shields and struck its launching deck with a crack.

[W-Hey! You're not supposed to be here!]
View attachment 4566
A droid groaned from its behind one of this launching bay's large plasma canons. The mechanical man raised its rifle and prepared to fire. But before it could fulfill its directive, its plan was cut short. A large metallic object crushed him. It was the crumbled wreck of a Fellowship star-fighter.

"Hey! I said get back here!!!"

With a roar, Oren launched himself across the battlefield, a large metallic object in his arms-- another Fellowship star fighter

He threw it across the launching bay. Steel screeched and sparks flew. The star fighter turned droids and small ships alike to pulp as it rolled across the deck to reach Kolin.

"Roman!" Zamasu's voice crackled from Roman's radio. "Focus! Kolin needs you!"

@amwexia @Yun Lee

@The Ground Team

Eli clenched his jaw and whispered a curse to himself.
"Fine," He snapped a moment later. "We'll go. We'll take anyone who can walk."
Captain White had always known that the life of a solider would require him to make some tough calls, but not like this. He had never dreamed that he'd have to life a ship full of men to burn in Hell.
"Those who can't fight are under your protection now, Mother." Eli gave his orders without meeting the Demon's eyes. His shame prevented him from catching her eye. "If any of them wake up or some survivors come down from a higher floor... they'll be taking their orders from you. Keep them alive, would you? Dying in Hell... God only knows what that would do to your soul..."
"We can't wait any longer. We need to move."
"Yeah, Silque and Martin are right... If you can walk, follow Scott. If you can carry a wounded solider, take one. If they slow us down... we then they'll have to stay."
@Team Leave
The Endless Plains, Blackheart's Realm

View attachment 4559
Stepping out of the wreck of the Crusader felt like stepping into another world. It was like nothing you had ever seen before. The scorched wastelands seemed to stretch out forever. The Netherworld's surface was void of all life. No trees. No bushes. The flat, dry landscape was only broken up by a series of jagged jagged stones that curled over the Chosen's path like twisted fingers. The air was humid, hot and hard to swallow. It stank of brimstone. It was Hellish. It was Hell.

"Get back," Scott ordered, pushing his men against the wall of a nearby ditch. A demonic patrol soared over head. Their visage was just as foul as it had been at the Citadel: they were as pale, thin and blistered as they had always been, only now a pair of bat like wings carrier each unit across the bloody sky.

"Since when did Hell have a security patrols..."

"Since the Black Army started digging trenches and building anti-aircraft canons..."

"Of course... they were expecting an attack... How far out are these canons?"

"It's hard to say. About a Mile or two East of here, maybe?"

Eli set one of his men down against a nearby rock and scowled.

"We'll need you to take us there."

"No."

"No?"

"No. You don't understand what you're up against. You know nothing about the forces Blackheart has at his disposal. Marching on one of his outposts takes months of planning."

"And we don't have months. Sooner or later, the Fellowship are going to take down that warship. A fleet of star-ships is about to fly through that portal straight into that trap. Tens of Thousands of soldiers- good men, young men- are going to die unless we take out those canons. Unless we do something, that blood will be on our hands."

"And if we try to fight the Black Army now, we will all die. We need to get back to the Cave and gather the rest of the Hellions before we even think about engaging with the Black Army!"

"Ever second we waste, we're a moment closer to loosing this war! Don't you get it, Scott? Their lives matter more than ours. More than your band of hunters. More than mine. Dammit, man! We can't wait around and do nothing!"

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @GroundTeam
____________________________________________________​

@Team Stay

As soon as the Hellions and the War Council passed over one of the large rocks in the near distance, and second thunderbolt rippled across the sky and struck the earth beside Big Mother.
View attachment 4561
"Low and behold, a wandering soul!" The Reaper cried as he emerged from the column of light. His 'assistant' followed, his arms bound by to his chest be a tight straight jacket. "And a mighty one, by the looks of things! Alas, I had expected little opposition! Just fodder for my blade! But it appears as if fate has bless you and I, aye, Cunber?"
The Beast-Man beside him simply snarled.
View attachment 4562
"Mmmmrrrghhh...."
"A man of few words, and yet so wise..." The Reaper jested. "I take it you'll want to fight the big one? And I shall be left to mow down the nameless grunts? Sounds fair to me. Now." His turned to address Big Mother directly. "Kindly step aside, so that I might be able to reap your friends and that my friend might be able to kick you? So asks.... the Grim Reaper!"

@Jeremi (undecided: @Crunch @Crow @Lucky @York )​

@Air Team
The Battle of Odyssey, Above the Hell Portal

"For Arfoire" The second woman taunted, mimicking Brave's voice. "Please. You Secularists are all the same. We've heard it all before."
Stretching out her arms, the Tuffle's power surged forth, forming an sapphire barrier around her person. Magic's aura clashed against her own, sending sparks flying across the skyline. From behind her barrier, the second woman folded her arms and laughed. "Hey, Oren! I like this one! I'm calling dibs on her body once we've crushed their fleet!"
View attachment 4564
A sonic-boom shook the skies as Kamin unleashed the true power of her stolen body.
"Can't make any promises, bro! We haven't had a fight like this since the Citadel! I'm gonna savor it!"
In a flash, the Tuffle lowered her shield and planted a quick sucker punch on Magic's cheek. The strength of the Super Saiyan was enough to send the CFW soaring back across the void and straight into Brave and the Droids horde.

@Raynar Saassin

"Oh, come on!" Oren sulked. "That's gotta be cheating!"

[Krack-oom]

Kolin's ship was scattered to the four winds under the force of the Tuffle's attack, but, my some miracle, its true target had avoid harm. Kolin's gambit had pain off--- she slipped past the warships' shields and struck its launching deck with a crack.

[W-Hey! You're not supposed to be here!]
View attachment 4566
A droid groaned from its behind one of this launching bay's large plasma canons. The mechanical man raised its rifle and prepared to fire. But before it could fulfill its directive, its plan was cut short. A large metallic object crushed him. It was the crumbled wreck of a Fellowship star-fighter.

"Hey! I said get back here!!!"

With a roar, Oren launched himself across the battlefield, a large metallic object in his arms-- another Fellowship star fighter

He threw it across the launching bay. Steel screeched and sparks flew. The star fighter turned droids and small ships alike to pulp as it rolled across the deck to reach Kolin.

"Roman!" Zamasu's voice crackled from Roman's radio. "Focus! Kolin needs you!"

@amwexia @Yun Lee

“The peak of hubris,” Big Mother started her height and presence growing as she continued. “A human thinking they are worthy a title bestowed upon Death itself.”

She looked behind her at the others from the council and the rebels. “I don’t much care what you choose to do to them, but you are one of the mutt’s lapdogs.”

oLzKqFE.png

“I think aborning your head on a spike might send a sufficient message. Don’t you? And of course,” Big Mother put her foot down in a defensive stance hard enough to break the rock beneath her feet. “Your request was undeniably rude, and for that. I will have to punish you.”

@Sark @AnyoneElse

upload_2020-1-9_22-42-1-png.4564

"The day I give up my body is the day where I die and revive my great goddess. You shall not take my moment away from me."

CFW Magic hissed at their comment of 'claiming dibs on her body' as she was sent flying towards her companion who was dealing with the Vulture Droids.

"Magic?!"
"Hmph. That one is proving to be tiresome. Brave, on me. We shall defeat them together."

They both nodded to each other as she readied her Scythe and slashed it towards the air; sending numerous scythe-shaped projectiles towards Kamin and the Vulture Droids in an attempt to distract as Brave would fly around and prepare to slash into their head with his flaming sword!

@Sark

"The Grim Reaper?!"

IF exclaimed as she jumped up upon seeing the Reaper approach the group and her eyes were struck.

"I had only heard about you through friends and my own vivid imagination but to see you actually be real! This is going to be a challenge! Which means I better go all out!!"
"Iffy?"
"I've got this."

IF then proceeded to leap up into the air and brandished claws out of her jacket arms, slashing in a pattern towards the Reaper which would explode on impact around him. She then dropped down to the ground with one claw and caused a small explosion at the Reaper's feet. She then backed up and proceeded to slash one more time towards him.

Video for reference:

@Sark @GroundTeam​

“A-alright!” Roman said, his anxiety peaking through the roof. He pushes forward, heading towards Kolin as the anxiety causes electricity to surge through his body and into the ship. He presses a button, shooting a missile at an enemy ship that’s trying to attack Kolin.

Oh, she can breathe in space, apparently. She’s running across a sheet of ice that wasn’t there before. Fuck, things just keep getting weirder and weirder.

“I wanna go home... I wanna go home... let me go home... please...” he says, weeping sorrowful tears.

@Sark @Yun Lee @Air Team

She was starting to run out of breath. Kolin managed to make it, but if she couldn't breathe, then what was the point?! And to make things worse, she was being attacked with a ship...literally! As Roman added some cover fire, Kolin got to work slashing at the ship she was on, creating blades of ice on her hands in order to cut open a hole for herself!

@Sark @amwexia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back