Side Story The Grand Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people going for the low blows. Guess my fears of sticking out have been realized. I don't ask for this trouble...Saitama thought with a melancholic breath, before replying to Morrigan, deciding to ignore the jab about his baldness for now.

"Uh, sure. I suppose some company would be nice. Sorta lost the person I was hanging out with while playing tag with this kid over here or whatever, but I can find him later," Saitama spoke with a soft sigh, glancing at Peashy briefly, before pouring another drink for himself and directing his attention back to Morrigan, "So then... Ah, what's your deal then? With all the bats, I guess you're some sort of vampire?" He guessed, taking a sip of his drink, still with that rather blank expression on his face.​

S5LEthz.png

Gaster was now on the upper walkways, glaring down over the crowd of people. How the being got up there is a mystery to all, but he seemed content on keeping his distance away from everyone. W.D. would actually be moving around random spots on the walkway-- seemingly teleporting whenever someone of notice tried to look at him standing up there.

Namely, Papyrus

The skeletal knight could feel the presence of the distorted man crawling on his back-- but he couldn't see it. As a blank, bored expression is to Saitama-- a strange smile was to Gaster. If Papyrus looked up and around, he could just barely see Gaster standing and staring at him from the corner of his eye, but once he tried to focus on the entity-- it would already have vanished.​

tumblr_inline_mr6d11kYRJ1qz4rgp.jpg

Hajime had remained quiet for awhile now, simply keeping with Saitama as he conversed with the others. For now, he remained quiet as he listened his friend converse with a strange green haired woman.​

She'd grab unto Saitama's arm and give him a smile. "You're quite perceptive aren't you? I'm actually a succubus and my name is Morrigan. It's a real pleasure to meet you...I'm sorry what's your name again?"

That the cloak had disappeared went unnoticed by the Coalition Ambassador, who was still walking as slow as could be under the archway. The two Prinnies blinked in confusion, their eyes wandering for the presence they'd felt pass by them. When they turned around and spotted the red knight hunched over and walking into the hallway beyond, their eyes went wide with worry.

JRCQ95L.gif

"You're not supposed to be back there, dood!"

Flinching, Kieran jumped to attention. He turned and stared at the Prinnies for a moment, blinking in wonder. Then, he was moving rapidly, running into the hall and disappearing from the banquet hall. The Prinnies sounded as if they were about to cry as they ran into the hall to chase after him.

It wasn't long after that two new Prinnies replaced them, looking a bit fearful themselves.​

Melodia stiffened as if she was a statue when Yomi embraced her. She stared blankly at the girl as she pulled back and thanked her for the invite.

"..."

Very slowly, Melodia's face tilted to the side and the woman put on a large grin.

feJYAQn.jpg

"Well, it was Jade who made the arrangements. Are you normally so bold when you meet people?"​

Neo was done with her ice cream, she practically was changing her eye colors every time she blinked for the hell of it.

Guess she was bored.​

If Mickey was bothered at all about the not so implicit threat against him, he didn't let it show. Instead, he'd raise a finger to his mouth and smirked at Jez.

"Sshhh, we'll just let that threat be our little secret. As for Chrome, yeah swell guy and all. Once you get past the whole him being an angry mute who's hooked up on painkillers because he took some acid to the face. Pretty nasty stuff and didn't even give him superpowers! What a rip-off amirite? In any case, I'll be on my way. My loyal fans desire their master."

Pulling his mask back on, Mickey laid his arms out from side to side and allowed himself to be picked up. He'd only entered college just to kill Sidney Presscott but he did have to admit that he could always get behind the exhilarating rush that a performance like this granted him.

"Yes! That's right! I'm the Mickey you all wanted to see and hear! Thank you! Thank you! You've been a marvelous audience!" Mickey exclaimed, now decked out in his full Ghostface attire.

But while he still couldn't quite understand why this demon guy decided to dress up his dancers in his costume, wasn't like he would complain. They had just sang a whole song about how he slaughtered teenagers! What more could one possibly ask for?

Climbing down however, he'd give a humble bow before glancing out among the crowd. His gaze rested briefly on Kido. Just to let her know that both him and ChromeSkull had their eyes on her. ChromeSkull was the one who had gotten a jar of hydrochloric acid straight to the face and had his car's tires popped by one of Kido's friends. Probably to help the cops catch the two slashers quicker and maybe just as a final fuck you. But being paralyzed and mocked by a bunch of little kids was quite the insult.

But then there was a new arrival to the party. Someone who caught Mickey's eye. Jumping down from Sweet's elaborate stage set up, Ghostface threw him a wave of appreciation before making his way towards 'Didi'

ChromeSkull could only watch in growing annoyance and disgust as Mickey seemed to be having the time of his life. It was a wonder to the more professional serial killer out of the two that Mickey hadn't been caught before he met ChromeSkull.

He also wondered why out of all the costumes in the world, the dancers were wearing the Ghostface costume. Maybe once this was all said and done, he could kidnap and murder one of them. Wasn't the same as murdering Mickey but it was pretty damn close.​

Papyrus had grown tired of Coraline's less than mature behaviour, her drunken hollering and flirting had driven him to move several feet from her, and to shoot Chromeskull a deep glare
Was he mocking him with that mask of his? Was mocking skeletons a common practice among humans to the point where the racist implications were all but forgiven? Humans were truly quite cruel, weren't they?
They let their children wander into the wild, harbour murderous intent and handle sharp implements, and they seemed to really like using skeleton imagery

He noticed a little something out of the corner of his eye, on Chromeskull's mask, a distorted and blurry reflection of what looked like the man from earlier, but when he tried to focus on it, to discern it's location, he found it had vanished "Hmmm..."

Turning around, he'd see him once more, in the reflection of a pint glass on the bar, but once again he'd vanish upon being spotted. Why was he trying to stay out of sight? Was there something he just wasn't getting?
He began to walk away from the bar, rubbing his gloved hand against his eyes lightly as he tries to avoid looking too long at anything reflective, a glimpse of his smile in the bowl of punch, a discarded pair of mirrored shades held a tiny image of his eyes, ever watching. He was going to go mad if this kept up, he just couldn't get away from the man, and he couldn't confront him either

"Why doesn't he just come and say hello?"​

"Hold it!"

After her brief moment away, Rita was now in a different set of clothing. Though this was her regular clothing, it strangely looked more like a costume than her previous one. She almost looked like a girl who didn't really know how to properly dress herself.

xf1Wcow.png

"You..." Rita stalked up to Saitama, an angry finger pointed at him. She ignored the others with him, her fury only for baldy. "You stole my key, didn't you? When you 'tagged' me, you must have grabbed it, huh? I need that key for my job, pervert!"​

Jen continued to drink as all these seemingly random events and conversation occurred around her. She started to realized, the longer she stayed here, the most amused she was by these strange people. But, she would speak to no one, at least for now. At least, she would not initiate conversation with anyone for now.

tumblr_nhi61bnh6T1u6zt52o1_1280.png

For in her mind, to be amused by someone meant that the person was a joke, in Jen's point of view.

"Wonder where Slavya ran off to...?" Hajime murmured as he watched his friend repeatedly change her eye colors, trying to keep count.​

Papyrus would suddenly halt in his place-- as if there was an invisible wall in front of him. The reflections began to smile brighter, the eyes growing darker and deeper before they faded away...vanishing completely. A strange background static could be heard for Papyrus-- as if someone left a television on in the distance. But there was no television anywhere, rather, it was just the noise ringing in his head. If Papyrus turned around, he would suddenly see a towering, haunting figure standing before

WHY HELLO THERE

He spoke, his voice reverberating and changing. The voice sounded faintly familiar...but you cant quite put a finger on it. All the thoughts in Papyrus mind must be clouding his memory, but no matter how hard he tried...there was no memory to be found.

At the moment, anyway.​

Her response was dry and monotonous. "No no please don't go." She'd offer a few glances towards the dance but didn't pay it much else attention. One who would get Jezebel's attention however was the pale goth girl that she noticed, no, sensed was more like it.

There was power in her, primordial, dark as well as light. Jezebel made it no secret that she was staking the goth out so if she was curious for a chat then she was welcomed to do so.

Oh ho! Now wasn't this exciting? Morrigan would grab a firmer grip on Saitama's arm before addressing him. "A thief and a pervert? Oh I could have a lot of fun with you."

Neo decided to change her color patterns, and by that, her eyes went for colors that weren't usually seen on her. Like purple, blue, red, etc.

She wanted to mess around with Hajime's count that way.​

Too bad that Hajime was only counting the number of times her eyes changed colors, not to a specific color.

You don't mess with the Ultimate Hope like that.​

Gritting his teeth, the skeletal knight gives the tall, crooked man, a small nod of acknowledgement
He could feel the voice booming inside of his head before the male spoke, then he heard the real voice speak, it was an odd sensation to hear the same voice talking from two places, and the slight echo and distortion of his voice didn't help matters much

"I don't suppose you're going to ask for my autograph..."​

After awhile, Neo only stopped her eye color shenanigans, stopping at her bright green to hold up a small notecard with jotted down handwriting.

How much did you get, Hajime?

tumblr_inline_mg8i1xyGTF1qf6dad.png

"Huh?" Saitama only uttered with a surprised blink as Morrigan would cling onto him like a wet towel so suddenly. Awfully nice, she was. He was almost taken aback a little by it. Almost. Anyway, a succubus, huh? That sounds an awful lot like the word "seduce." If he didn't know any better... Oh, wait a minute.

Well, anyway.

"Saitama," the hero said upon being asked what his name was, "Nice to meet you too," he nodded, seemingly unfazed by Morrigan's feminine wiles for the time being, judging from his expression that remained neutral and composed even after coming into such close contact with the green-haired woman.

... Well, if nothing else, he could admit that her chest was pretty... uh, ample.

tumblr_inline_mqm6fcTYqW1s5ig4s.png

When Rita would arrive again, Saitama would give something of an irritated glance. What was she going on about now?

"Huh? What key? I dunno what you're talking about," Saitama would respond, deflecting the accusation without missing a beat,"Why would I want a key to anything anyway? I'm just here for the food. And the people, I guess."

And then Morrigan would start teasing him.

tumblr_inline_mg8ht1T1701qf6dad.png

"Accused of being a thief and a pervert... I almost wish we went back to talking about my bald head. At least that part's true..."Saitama sighed in defeat.​

tumblr_inline_mr6csbL5Qp1qz4rgp.png

"3,492 times was roughly the number of times that you changed eye colors, and you tended to favor the pink and brown shades," Hajime explained with a shrug. It seemed he wasn't exactly sure of the number, but it seemed he wasn't bothered one way or another.

tumblr_inline_mr6cnyhsUB1qz4rgp.jpg

Hajime frowned as Saitama's mood dropped once again, directing his attention to him and Morrigan, "You okay there, Superman?" For now, he wouldn't say anything to the succubus herself, not wishing to start an argument if Saitama could handle it himself.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back