New User The Great Migration

Fishman

Broseidon
Benefactor
Hey there, everyone!

I'm an old user but I'm also a part of another community, a good chunk of it which is migrating here. They're all fantastic writers and people and I hope you all have as much fun with them as I have these past couple of years! They'll be introducing themselves here in this thread.

Hiya!

I'm Sharky, one of the aforementioned migrating community members. I've been RPing for about five years now, and don't intend to quit any time soon. I'm mostly into mystery/horror rp, but that's not very common so I'm down with regular fantasy stuff as well. Looking forward to getting to know this new community, and I hope to get back into the swing of things quickly.

Hi guys,

I'm Hobo, and I've been RPing for a long while. I have a tendancy to be able to jump into most settings with a vast array of characters. Fish said this would be a great place to set up shop, so I'm here to give it a shot.

I'm more active in the evening/night for most, since I'm living in Australia, but I do still try to be involved as much as I can.

Cheers,

Hobo.

Hey Howdy Hey!
I’m Rudi, been doing roleplaying for three years this past February. I’ve mostly done westerns and fantasy scenarios, with some historical. Can’t wait to get started over here!

Welcome welcome welcome :)

As I mentioned to Fishman, we went ahead and decided to do a blanket approval for your entire group since you're all moving over at once. So for efficiency sake and to avoid splintering your group, we'll be waving the usual individual introductory periods and approving you all.

Just please make sure you've familiarized yourself with our site rules if you haven't already and if you have any questions about anything here, or need help finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sharkyshark, a friendly hobo, and rudipatooty: Your accounts are now approved so you should have access to all areas of the forum now.

Hi folks!

I've been hanging about for a while now but I'm also with this crew here. I'm in EST. I do lots of different RPs and I'm pretty flexible but I typically stay in the realm of fantasy or modern. I do enjoy a good drama and romance or just adventure! I have about 8 or 9 years of experience under my belt so you might say I'm an old sort. I would love to involved around here, but fair warning I'm typically quite a busy bee as a student/professor so sometimes my replies can be slow. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Nice to meet y'all!

:emoji_smile:

Welcome as well and your account is now approved also :)

Hi, I’m Requiem Angel, The Poet, Poe, or James, whichever you prefer.
Coming over with Fish and the rest, been with their group for a… year or two? Been rping since middle school and been meddling with D&D for longer. Pretty flexible when it comes to setting and genre. I’m a quiet person with a wandering attention span so sorry if I ever seem to vanish for a while, but it’ll be nice to have somewhere to RP with friends.

Little bit late to the party but I'm Nox/Sen! Been roleplaying for 11 years, started back in the good ol AOL RP days, moving onto the MSN, then the 2010 FB RP before they completely changed the template, then many years of forum RP, from anime, video games, tv shows, you name it, I've probably done a little bit of it, and enjoyed every moment, good or bad. I'm looking forward to what this new chapter of RP on STC will bring with some new friends. :) Thanks for the warm welcomes

Back