Open The House of Odd

"You still resist?" Laughs TMITM, smiling. "Okay, just for you, I'll play this game. This should be fun."

Beikelan/TMITM Roared, clutching his head as his eyes returned to his normal colour, he realised Blindfold was still hurt. Slamming an elbow into his neck, knocking him unconscious then picking him up, and running from the shadow creatures.

A shadow creature reared up to him, and he waved his hand and a wave of fire crashed into it, burning it. 'Never knew I could do that..' He mused. A massive shadow creature looked down at him, and he gently put Blindfold down as the large beasts fist crashed into his mid-section sending him flying backwards. He stumbled up, concentrating on his hand, and sent a beam of white-hot flames at it. Of course, his luck had run out, the beast didn't even seem to flinch. He ducked out of the way of the beast trying to grab him, weaving his sword through his wrist, cutting it off. The hand regrew almost instantly but he had an idea. Almost. He leapt up, climbing up the beasts inky arm, as it slammed its on hand into its arm cutting it off and the beast roared in pain. Of course, the arm regrew almost instantly but he was on the beasts head now.

He grabbed the beast by the neck, slashing of its head, then jabbing its sword into its inky black heart, making it roar, although its head grew back it had no heart, and it stumbled forwards, collapsing near Blindfold. He picked up Blindfold, and carried on.

He sped past hordes of the black creatures, using the air to propel himself upwards, and the watch on his wrist beeped and he smiled, before pressing it and they were somewhere else in the house, somewhere completely unattended and he woke Blindfold up,
"Get up! Pull yourself together, TMITM's probably coming, you gotta get out of here." He whispered/ shouted.

"Yeah, yeah... okay. We need to get out. I have a way, although it isn't very predictable."

"No! You're going by yourself! TMITM Will come after you so I'm going to delay him, tell me when you're out and ill teleport outta here!" He was slightly annoyed and pushed Blindfold away, "Now go!" And then he ran off, drawing as much attention as he could by throwing fireball's into the air.

"Ugh... fine. You hero types..." Blindfold put some of the ink on the ground, spreading it around. He then turned around and fell backwards into the ink, dissapearing.

A horde of the screaming creatures surrounded him, and he blasted them away with a mix of air and fire, killing them.
"Now wheres TMITM?" He jumped up to the second floor, going up the staircase and then stopping. "Maybe his studies on the 3rd floor.." He left to find his study.

He found the third flight of stairs after killing some black creatures and shouted "Aha!" And went up the stairs to hopefully find TMITM's Study.

"Mr Mirror? Where are you? I want to beat you up.. Damn, hope Blindfolds holding up all right.." He muttered, then walked on, looking around for anything that could even remotely resemble a study.

Back