Open The House of Odd

TMTIM raised his stump of an arm, all that was left as the tracker exploded. A giant tendril exploded from the ground below, wrapping itself around the ship. TMITM's arm started regrowing, tendrils wrapping and dancing around each other, forming a new hand and coat, which you reason must be a part of his body.

W̴̧͕͈̰̱͓̯̺̖̻͒͜h̴͚̥̳̣̮̳̭̀̈́͝a̷̯͚̺͆̄̀͌̒̊̈͗͆̐̚͠ẗ̴͇̤̪̮̞́̓̏̍̕͝ͅ ̴̨̛̥͇͓̟̘̯̫̤͚̥̈́̈̃̈́̓̓̆̽̅͒̍͒̑͝ḧ̸̢̨̟͎̼̱̳̜͈̖̘̲̜̥̝͉́̈́̍́͐͋͊͒̀̚ͅa̴̡̜̯̜̥̖̻͕͌̏̋͋p̵̢̝̜̯̟͎̠̤̫̯̳̳͚̓̓̽͛̕͜ͅp̷̨̙̤̫̤̺͈̤̒̒̓͒̈́͆̽͛̓͛̇͘̕͠ȩ̷̛̯̲͙̤̻͖̬̜͓̻͓͕̩͎̟̇̽̀̂̇̏̓̂̾̎̄̅͑̃̾͝ͅn̵̙̣͓͖̥̘͕̟̯̺̙͜͠ë̶̮̺͓͈̳͈̮͍́̌͗͊̒̉͑̿̓̍͋̃̚̕ḓ̵̯̒͆ͅ?̸̧̡͇̻̜͈̠̘̤̣̳̞̉ ̴͚͔̙̆̽̈́̋̔́̚͘̚ Mocked TMITM, smiling. H̸̨̥̄̓ă̶͕̝̿š̴̞͒ ̵̺͆t̷̖͕́ḧ̴̰̝ȇ̴̡̳̑ ̶͕̃g̵͎̉r̴͉̈́e̷̝͂ͅa̶̠͗ṫ̶͙̤ ̸̯͊́B̷͖̭͘ë̶̱̚i̷̬̇k̷̯͆̓ë̷͖̝́l̵̫͝a̸̜͛ń̵̡̘̚ ̴͔̅̑g̴̲̪̀͌ȉ̴̻v̷͓̈e̸̫̟͘n̸̅ͅ ̴̬͝u̵̙̽̏p̵͈̤̑͒ ̸͆̈́ͅh̸̨̽o̴͓̔͠p̶̪̂̿ẻ̸̝?̶̝͌

TMITM laughed again, cracks spreading through the fabric of reality and transporting them into another room, a hallway that was long with doors on either side. "Ĺ̸̜e̶̪̅ţ̶̔'̷̛̠š̵̺ ̷̜̊p̷̠͝l̴̀͜ȧ̵̪y̴̺͑ ̵̤̾a̸̟͗ ̸̳̋g̴̦͗ã̸̹m̷̠̐e̸͖̚.̶̲͌"

Y̸͖̘̯̾̾͌o̶̺͐͛̓ü̷͍̍ ̷̬̦̎f̴̢͉̼̈́̑ĭ̸͇̟n̴̨̖͎̋͑͠d̵̬̊͜͠ ̸̭͔͊͊t̶͇̤́̉ḣ̶͙͇̖̈́̈ë̴̘́̄̈ ̸̡̘͈́̈̒ḛ̸̩͆̓́x̸̳͝į̵̦́̈́t̶̡̑,̸̦̻̖̏͗̕ ̵̜̠͓̓̀͗I̶̦͔͚͋̄'̶͍̞̓̿̾l̴̡͙̩͗l̴̫̅͋͜ ̵̥͌͑̈́s̴͎̠͚̈́ȇ̵̘̊ṱ̷̤͗̐ ̷̡̟̟̌̂͛y̴͚͙͐ô̵̹̲u̵̢̘̭̽͂ ̸̧̹̞̇͒̕f̵͙̥̀͜͝r̸̥̗͘ḙ̵͙̦̈̾ȅ̵̞.̵̮͉̌.̷͇̌͐̍.̷̛̠̮̓̎ͅ

C̶o̶m̴e̸,̷ ̶n̷o̸w̷.̴.̶.̶ ̴m̸u̴s̸t̵ ̵y̴o̵u̷ ̴r̷e̴a̶l̸l̵y̶ ̷a̸c̷t̶ ̸l̴i̶k̵e̸ ̶a̶ ̴s̶p̷o̷i̶l̸e̵d̷ ̵c̸h̵i̷l̷d̵?̴

TMTIM delivered a sharp kick to his chest, knocking him over. D̷̗̕o̸̺͛n̶̡̉'̵̙̉t̴̼͘ ̴̨̈́s̸̜̕p̸̞͂o̵͉̐ȋ̷̹l̸̮̇ ̴̯̐m̵̬͛ÿ̵͍́ ̷̤͝f̸̗̔ų̶̔n̷̪̿,̴̭̍ ̶͇̊b̶͓́r̷̥͆a̵̘͋v̴̦̇e̶͇̋ ̷̻̌h̷̬̅e̶͂ͅr̷͖̃ǫ̸̕.̶̜̓

TMTIM appeared disappointed. J̷̜̹̓̇͊̆ū̷͔̮̓̚ṡ̶͇͕t̷̥̼̘͖͆̄͆ ̵̬͓̑̈̓ͅǎ̷̫͎͕͝ņ̵̨͑̀ó̸̡͓̥̝͝t̸̗̣̆̀h̵͓͌͠é̸̠̂̕r̵̛̝̔ ̷̺̩̻̈̎̽̉ḽ̴͔͐͜ȏ̶̰̘̃̄̇͜s̷̻̭͚̀͛̎ţ̸͇͍̀͑͊ ̵̡̨̛̀̌s̸̩̤̤̆̊o̵̖͒̽͒̏u̶̜̿ľ̶͈̬̤͙̑̃͠ ̶͇̝̑ì̸̹̮͓n̶̠̭̠̊̂͐̚ ̴͍̺̾̌̐t̸̛̙̪̻́̌h̵̫͙͙̿̉̂͗i̶͓͈͗s̵̬̈́̒̿̋ ̴̧͇̻͐́l̸͖̃̃ọ̴͙́́̇͘n̶͇̦̔̐͑͜ë̸̼̹́̐̄͝ḻ̸̹͕̀y̵̤̝̻̼̚ ̶̖̅̎̇p̵̖̠̬̀̐l̷̗̈́͋a̶̯͙̮͖͑̉͌c̸̛̭̩̽́͠ȅ̸̟͛̏.̷̹͊ͅ He drove the end of his cane into his heart, black ink spreading from the mark.

TMTIM leaned over and whispered into his ear. Ÿ̵̭́o̵̳̔̆ǔ̶͚ ̴̦͋͝d̴̩̂ơ̵͎̯n̶̠͑'̶̖̚͘t̷̼̲́ ̷̩̍̍ḛ̸̈́̒v̴̱̏̊e̷̱͒n̴͈͗ ̶̣̍̓w̶̖̆à̸̝̗r̶̢̍r̶͈͑̓ȁ̶̻̯n̷͔͐̿t̶̝́ ̵̦͑ą̵̙́ ̸̙̿s̶̼͙̚t̵̞̊̏r̸̩̘͆o̴̬̓n̴̟͊͘g̴̣̽ ̷̗̍̆m̴̲͚̍̃ȏ̵͙ṅ̷̹s̷̖̰͛t̶̳͖̐̈́ȩ̶́̀ȑ̷̬,̵̳̅̏ ̴̧̊ạ̵̀̚ ̴̰̭̐̊p̸̱͆͆ě̵̱̕r̸̡̓s̷̼̈́ő̴̖͛ń̴̲ ̶͕̇͜w̵̛͚i̶̦̿ț̸̛̗́h̸̢̾̓ó̵̥̫ṵ̸̲̌t̶̞̻̚ ̵̟̎h̷̜̐̚ô̶̤̺̽p̴̣̀ͅě̶̯ ̸̠̞̈́̂h̷̠̜͆͗ä̶̗́̎s̵̹̰̈́̆ ̵̈̈́͜n̶̪͛͐ò̷̩̰̃ ̶̼́̓͜p̷̮̍̔o̶̞͊w̴̰͊e̴̱̰͂r̶̖̐̀ ̷̤̎̚a̶̹͆t̷͇̞̋̋ ̶̝̌å̶͕l̸̳̾l̷͇͋.̷̰̲̋̑

Back