Open The House of Odd

W̷̡̳͑h̷̙̱͌y̴̰͑̌ ̶̧̈́ḍ̶̚ȯ̷̜͇͝ ̴̨̊y̸̰̫͗o̶̥̪͂͠u̸͎͇͠ ̸̼̰̍̚c̷̰̔̕ǫ̶̇͝m̴̺̿͠e̵͕̓͂ ̸̬̺̌h̸̨͍̽e̸̜̋͗r̷̢̻͗è̷̡͜?̷͓͌

A̶̻͌ǧ̷̥ȃ̴̱ĩ̸̥n̸̩̽ ̵̨̄a̵͓̓n̷̪̋d̷̘͘ ̵̥̐a̴̓͜g̶̥̉a̴̬͋i̴̟̓n̵̗͝?̶̘̔

D̴̘̈́ȏ̶͇̺̃ ̶͓͂y̶̺̼͊o̷̳͂u̷̝̦̓ ̶̘̻̋̅e̴̞̲̅͑n̸̗̪̊͑ǰ̶̙̕o̴̹̗͝ỵ̶̀͛ ̴̤̱̏ẗ̵͚̫́̃h̷̼͆̉é̷̹ ̶̰̜̓͠c̷̹͔̐̂h̶͕͍͗ä̷́͜l̴͈̩͑l̴̨̹̄͆ȇ̵̘n̴̼͎̉g̶̢͈̎̌e̸͉̾ͅ?̸̝̫́̚

T̷̨͖̫̙̫̓̈́ḧ̵̛̫̝̪̬̈́e̷͔̳̥̅̔ ̸̳͚͋r̶̘̞̫̹̩͒͌̾̃̏i̷̤̰͌ş̴͍̗̮̭̑̊̋k̶̜̪̬̜̽̐͆̐̇?̶͈̲̰̕

TMITM smiled and Beikelan was in a hallway of an old mansion, laughter coming from all around him.

O̴̼̓͘r̴͈͌̚ ̶̗̽d̸̩̼̀ŏ̸͖̻͝ ̶̧̧̔͛ỵ̸̀ȍ̴͉̤ũ̵̙ ̶̹̿ͅe̷̢̼͛n̴̹͉̉̈́j̸̜͘o̸̤͂̃y̴̳̣̅ ̸̠̜̊ţ̸̨̊ẖ̷̿ḙ̶̕ ̶̡̯́p̷̣̂ŕ̶̼̪ȯ̸̰̇m̸̦̏i̷͓͆̃s̷̝̈́̄ȩ̷͖̉̾ ̶̱̓o̵̕͝ͅf̵͍̏̐ ̶̤̦̿ḋ̴̼̖͘y̶͓͚̍ì̸̠̑n̷̟͈̑͛g̶͋̀͜ ̵̨̜͛a̷̘̹͝g̴̭͗̽a̷̞͂į̶̍n̴̝̟͠ ̸̥̋ä̷̖́̉n̷̠̣̐̆d̷͇͗̕ ̵̻̂a̵͇̽g̴̡̑a̴̙̘̾ỉ̷͎̥n̶͍̈͝ ̶̯͔͒̀ạ̷̡̃ṋ̴͈͂ď̸̘ ̴̭̝̃ȃ̶͚̗̂g̴̘̕à̷̡͉̍i̴̭̲͝n̸͎̺̎̑,̴̠͆ ̸̠̞́̈f̸͋ͅo̴̜̰͛r̴̭̅ ̷̧̤͠ă̶̘ͅl̷̠͕̑l̶͎̙̂ ̴̘̹̍e̴̢͗̈t̸̙̂e̴̳̐͌ȓ̵̩̫̓n̶̤̬̚ḭ̶͋͗ẗ̷̩ÿ̷̖?̸͗̈́ͅ

The hallway spun around and suddenly up was down, gravity had changed, flipped upside down. TMTIM was standing at the end of the hallway.

Ị̶́̈́͜s̸̖̘̈́ ̸͖̎̑i̴͔̍͋ͅţ̵̮́̀ ̷͎͂a̵̙̿̄ḽ̵̕͝ļ̵̀̈́ ̴̗̈́̇a̶̲̮͊͘n̴̤̍ ̶͍̉͝i̴͚̯͑͝l̷̮̕l̷͇͋u̶̡̞͛s̷̫̞̊͝i̴̝͓̐̕o̵̺̤̒́n̸̗̑̿?̷̠̒̔ ̵͚̅Ĭ̶͓s̵͍͐ ̶̼͌͝n̴̡͓͂ỏ̵̰͝n̷͙̩̈́͗e̴͖͂ ̸̗͍̊o̶̡̓̌f̶̩̟̂̇ ̶̠̫̌͛ḯ̴̖ṭ̸̽̎ ̸̳̯̌r̵̨͓͝e̶͖͉̿͝ȧ̷̌͜l̵̜̇?̸͙̱̔̀

"I wouldn't know but.." He began, smiling gently at a seemingly empty space of darkness. "But he can," He said.

Outside of the house, a large ship was lining up its railguns, aiming.. Aiming. They fired, blowing open the top of the house as hundreds of machines had begun to flood in.

Ö̷̻̖́̐r̵̝̺̐g̵͍̪͉̈̚ä̸̠̲́n̶͉̓ĭ̴͍̰̄ͅc̴̼͖͂̃͂,̸̛̱̠̲̓͠ ̶͕̞͒͋̈a̶̫̳͛͌r̵̖̖͔͝e̵̛͓͝ ̸̝̠̂͜ț̷͚̊̄h̸͚̾̃͛ͅẹ̵̥̏y̶̤̮̏̈́ ̶̦̿n̸̥̂͛̑ȏ̵̺͍̬̒t̷̝̃?̴͚̳̖̄

Back