Possibly they meet on every solstice and equinox or the equivalent. Once every season so fpur times a year. Possibly there could be a fifth meating every so often to determine either the leading clan/group or to determine the most skilled out of the youths of all the clans.

Do you want me to just post tge crystal power comparison guide in the reference thread or what?

Solstices and equinoxes are more or less what I was thinking, and yeah meeting for special occasions like a new tribe leader for sure.

Yeah post the stuff about the powers below my giant post in the info thread, and I plan to direct any Kryst questions to you. You are officially my Kryst expert

@backstop99 @Rorshach's Journal @Shadowwell @Almighty.Person.Me @Tamara @NebulaWorm @Nyx You have all, at one time or another expressed interest in participating in The Intoxicating Belligerence of Unification RP. I would like to launch soon. I've posted an Information thread in the OOC forum that details what we've built during the world-creation phase including class, factions, and class/race hybrids. This info is hardly exhaustive, and everything is up for discussion within reason. If you have specific questions about the Kryst/Touched class/race @Shadowwell is the expert. We collaborated on them, but they are his creative vision. If I've tagged you in this post and you are no longer interested, PM me please. No worries if you do not want to commit, I would just like an idea of how many RPers we're launching with. Thanks!

Reactions: Nyx
@backstop99 @Rorshach's Journal @Shadowwell @Almighty.Person.Me @Tamara @NebulaWorm @Nyx You have all, at one time or another expressed interest in participating in The Intoxicating Belligerence of Unification RP. I would like to launch soon. I've posted an Information thread in the OOC forum that details what we've built during the world-creation phase including class, factions, and class/race hybrids. This info is hardly exhaustive, and everything is up for discussion within reason. If you have specific questions about the Kryst/Touched class/race @Shadowwell is the expert. We collaborated on them, but they are his creative vision. If I've tagged you in this post and you are no longer interested, PM me please. No worries if you do not want to commit, I would just like an idea of how many RPers we're launching with. Thanks!

Oh yeah. I'm still interested. Just need to catch up on the topic info that I've missed. Looks like a lot. o.o. Will probably do so tomorrow.

Mostly developmment of the Kryst and details about some other things.

i have added the power lvel guide for the Crystals to the info thread. will edit later if need be.

Mostly developmment of the Kryst and details about some other things.

i have added the power lvel guide for the Crystals to the info thread. will edit later if need be.

Thanks for all your work on this RP. Couldn't have done it without you. I'm proud of what we've built so far.

There's 9 of them. Each has a capital. One should have the capital of the Parishes. They probably should be named. Gattletowne is the capital of Morningtrill Parish. The main capital of the Parishes is Acheron, the Golden City in the Kindleflame Parish. The other 7 Parishes and their capitals should be named. The capitals are the only real cities, and they're walled cities.

Kindleflame Parish: Acheron, the Golden City
Morningtrill Parish: Gattletowne
Sparrow Parish: Brovsonn
Highhall Parish: Koose
Silverbarrow Parish: Jrymyr
Coldspeer Parish: River Rock
Blackpeak Parish: Mavent
Ginger Parish: Geartowne
Rinegard Parish: Lyntonberg

I'd like to open in Gattletowne (Ha!) in Morningtrill Parish. It's where Lorn Hermingild's business is. The backstory of the characters will involve how they came to answer his ad for treasure hunters. That'll be the jumping off point. Easy jaunt into the wilds, nothing crazy, to flesh out characters. Then move on from there

@Shadowwell @Almighty.Person.Me
You two are the only ones to continue their interest in this RP. I added the character sheet to the Reference thread in this forum. I'd like you guys to get characters under way if you're still committed. I'm going to make a recruitment thread to try and get a few more people with us. My hope is to get going in a few days. Any last minute thoughts, suggestions are welcome

Don't need a map right off, things are going to start in Gattletowne and nearby, but yes a map will be a thing eventually. Some pretty easy tools online for RPing. Tribe names are probably appropriate. If you'd like you can name them since you're our Kryst expert

i am unsure how to name them though, possibly just have them be named after the region they come from or something. I was trying to think of crystal related names, but for now I might keep them vague and just refer to them like "He came from one of the Kryst's Mountain or forest tribes" or something like that.

i am unsure how to name them though, possibly just have them be named after the region they come from or something. I was trying to think of crystal related names, but for now I might keep them vague and just refer to them like "He came from one of the Kryst's Mountain or forest tribes" or something like that.

Right on. Simple is better

Have you pm'ed the other parties that showed interest or just tagged them?
i ask as some may not respond to the alert, you might want to PM them and send a message in the interest check as well.

Have you pm'ed the other parties that showed interest or just tagged them?
i ask as some may not respond to the alert, you might want to PM them and send a message in the interest check as well.
Hey good thought. Some of them are still active, I was wondering why they hadn't responded. I'll try and do that at some point tonight. Super excited to get this going

Sorry I haven't really been contributing, I'm just not so good at being creative I guess.

Sorry I haven't really been contributing, I'm just not so good at being creative I guess.

No worries. It's more of a contribute if you want to kind of thing. I'm all about the stress free here. I would like to launch the RP in a few days, though. So if you're still on board, the world info and character sheet are on a resource thread here

Reactions: Nyx
Back