@Shadowwell @Average @SedentaryCobra @Nyx @ArQane @Oscar
I think we're going to launch tomorrow. No specific time as of yet, but I'll tag you all once the IC thread is up. No order, it'll be freeform. I won't go plot heavy until everyone has had a chance for their initial post, but light banter is ok if you guys want a bit of character interaction.

Guidelines and the story setup will be included in the IC thread. I haven't finished my opening post yet, but I plan to finish it tonight. Very excited to get this project going with all of you!

I think the survivalists would know any secret paths for the most part, kind of their thing.

I got an idea about my character will pm it to you in a bit Gattle.

Everything is about ready. I need to finish up Melle's initial post, and then I'll put up the IC thread. I plan still to launch this evening (US EST) but I don't know exactly when. I'll still tag everyone when that happens

Reactions: Nyx
@ArQane @Oscar
I'll give you guys another two days to make your initial post leading up to your arrival at Hermingild's. If you don't, I'm going to progress the narrative. Not to worry, though, your character can be dropped in just about anywhere, so no worries if you're busy with other stuff.

@ArQane @Oscar
I'll give you guys another two days to make your initial post leading up to your arrival at Hermingild's. If you don't, I'm going to progress the narrative. Not to worry, though, your character can be dropped in just about anywhere, so no worries if you're busy with other stuff.
The post is done ;)
The end implies that Elage is going to arrive at Hermingild's in the next post

The post is done ;)
The end implies that Elage is going to arrive at Hermingild's in the next post
You'd did just fine my friend. I actually meant to tag Average, and did you instead, but I'm sure the Elage post is great :D

I'm guessing we are going to follow a fixed format to make sure characters are introduced properly before launching into free form?

I want everyone to start at Hermingild's before we move the major story forward. Everyone posts at least once to RP getting there. Once the first "mission" is introduced by Lorn, then the floodgates will be open

Back