I'm waiting on Average and Oscar. Then we'll move forward with the story beats and you guys can work your magic

Reactions: Nyx
Also I'm working on the drawing . Been busy so it's taking a while

Done :3

Got lazy during coloring. Mouse is hard :<<<

--Edit--
I forgot to add the hair. The mask covers most of it anyways xDxD

Last edited:
XynQBNV.png

Done :3

Got lazy during coloring. Mouse is hard :<<<

--Edit--
I forgot to add the hair. The mask covers most of it anyways xDxD

Dig it! I for sure can't draw like that

@Oscar noticed your post was done. Though you were tight on time, I felt that the post was a bit forced. Maybe add a bit of context so we can visualize why Gon was running to Hermingild?

I was for sure giving him a hard deadline, so we can forgive him if it's a bit rushed. I'll have my new post up tomorrow

So, i have run this by Gattle, but my character shall be introduced after the group leaves, most likely anyways. My character will be fleshed out Ic'ly as I havent been able to get an app up due to the lack of a PC then the lack of wifi, and my PC is working now but i dont want to stay too long on it and cause it to die again.

EDIT: my character shall be called Giostou Krystallou, though will go by Tristan Carver amongst the Parishes.

So, i have run this by Gattle, but my character shall be introduced after the group leaves, most likely anyways. My character will be fleshed out Ic'ly as I havent been able to get an app up due to the lack of a PC then the lack of wifi, and my PC is working now but i dont want to stay too long on it and cause it to die again.

EDIT: my character shall be called Giostou Krystallou, though will go by Tristan Carver amongst the Parishes.
That's fine. Pop him in where you feel it appropriate.

I'm waiting for everyone whos meeting to get situated. Then Elage comes out.

Back