I'm starting work on the main story piece at the moment. Please refrain from posting until I'm finished.

Posting is closed for the moment as I do my write up. You'll know you can post again when you see the alert.

I've posted the first half of the main story arc. No major info yet, that'll come in the next post. You guys are free to post until then, but keep it in the dining room. Elage is welcome to make his entrance here if he'd like.

He is going to wait a while still. I'm keeping him on the late side. I'd say start the conversation and he will pop in.

I'm going to work on the second part of the dinner for a while, so if anyone is going to post, sooner would be better than later.

Reactions: Nyx
9b549401cfc1e01a961ba9a037575fed.png

Dinner is on the table, guys, I don't think there's a need to ask what's for dinner. And 1000mph is faster than the muzzle velocity of a HV 9mm round...

@SedentaryCobra Elage, as a Crackle, uses kinetic magic to propel the knifes. This is why he considers them to be more efficient than guns. They are silent, and are spared from the need of reloading. I'll lower it down a few notches

Also, Elage was well aware that dinner was before them. He is using the manners he was taught growing up.

@Oscar I believe you read my message as Elage addressing Gon. He's talking to Simulacrum

Also my friends, my big posts take a while to write, especially since I'm at work and I agonize over every last detail. When I mention that I'm starting one, and you guys keep posting IC, I have to edit my draft to account for things going on. So I'm working on that now.

@Oscar Hey my friend, that post is quite a bit out of order. Everyone has already been led into the dining room (it was established OOC Elage would be late) so I'd ask you to hold off until I post. Please remove your last post. No worries, it's just out of order

@ArQane A thousand feet per second is equal to a regular 9mm round's muzzle velocity. Not only that, but it breaks the sound barrier, rendering the idea of stealth a complete joke. It would literally be as loud as a gunshot. And jagged edges for penetration power, don't even get me started...

Alright I need to compare the bullet speed to that of the revolver that he currently has equipped. Ideally, he throws about the same speed as the bullet from said gun will travel.

Back