Hmmm so a whole slew of things happened without my alerts being alerted x_x
I don't get alerted a lot also. I just began using the Watched Threads tab. It'll show you any unread threads you're watching. It's always been up to date for me.

I'll tag everyone if there's any major OOC info from now on. Tagging usually results in an alert.

Well I do particular enjoy my life so I won't ask about it xD anyways working on a post rn, Voltaire is gonna have some newby questions

I won't be able to post tonight, and idk if I'll be able to post this week. I will try to next week if not this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Alright, I made a post continuing the thread, with Simulacrum asking for names around the table and a quick, two or three word description of their profession/skills. He also asked Lorn the time that they leave.

Alright, I made a post continuing the thread, with Simulacrum asking for names around the table and a quick, two or three word description of their profession/skills. He also asked Lorn the time that they leave.
Still waiting for @Nyx's decision on some matters before being able to post.

Still waiting for Nyx's decision on some matters before being able to post.

I figure four or so days is long enough to move on, regardless. It's not like anything world shaking is happenning either. Just some introduction for the characters to know each other.

@Nyx I'm going to have to hold off the story arc for now, due to the demand to post. There will probably be another moment it can be revealed, in the instance you agree with it.

Reactions: Nyx
Yeah sorry about that, had some stuff happen so I wasn't able to log in until today.

@Nyx @Oscar
We're about to move on from introductions at the dinner table. I've been sick for a few days and today (New Years) is usually a recovery day for most people, but I want to move the story forward tomorrow. I won't speak for your characters or take control of them, but I will move them around to make the story work, so if you haven't made a post by Tuesday, I will do so. If you're no longer interested in the RP, please PM me so I can act accordingly

Reactions: Nyx
Back