The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

I apologize for the wait regarding Tirnel, but her character sheet is up.
I shall also be posting on the thread a bit later after I read it.

Again, I sincerely apologize. :(
All good. You are still in time. And welcome, fellow dual dagger and archer :D

As I was reading your CS I thought your magic would be incredibly strong in the new world, but I see you opted otherwise. Interesting choice.

All good. You are still in time. And welcome, fellow dual dagger and archer :D

As I was reading your CS I thought your magic would be incredibly strong in the new world, but I see you opted otherwise. Interesting choice.
I was going for a newbie magician style? Since she's only educated in Healing magic, she thinks that's the only thing she could do. But of course, with the new magic in the New World, accidents might happen for Nel to realize that she can actually do magic not of the Healing sort now.

I'll have to polish her CS in a few, academic work is trying so hard to drown me.

I Feel ya, my finals are coming up pretty soon but I aint sweating....mostly. Anywho that leaves the rotation back to Almighty I believe

I was going for a newbie magician style? Since she's only educated in Healing magic, she thinks that's the only thing she could do. But of course, with the new magic in the New World, accidents might happen for Nel to realize that she can actually do magic not of the Healing sort now.

I'll have to polish her CS in a few, academic work is trying so hard to drown me.
By all means, take your time. Work comes before RP.

If she is only educated in healing magic then that is the only magic she knows. At least, those are the rules we set for magic. I think Almighty posted something in the Lore section about it.

Speaking of which. If we're all hungry. Nugs are kind of giant. I wonder if we could just eat a nug. LoL.

Meh. Feel free. It's just that if you want to, then make sure it's dead. It's quite rude to eat something alive you know.

Why do I feel like Anri is going to become the queen of the Nugs? LoL.

Nugs ain't got a queen. They got a 'king' though in the form of Blugruk the Eternally Wealthy Morbidly Obese Sitter of Shields who Rules Over All Nugs. The reason I say 'king' is that the Nugs live in hundreds of scattered tribes, with Blugruk the Eternally Wealthy Morbidly Obese Sitter of Shields who Rules Over All Nugs' tribe, The Gold Fang, being the largest and wealthiest.

We're gonna have to check with Commander with that one, but since we're on the topic of eating other races you definitely can't eat a youran. Waaay to toxic

The Nugs will find a way. It might take then several hundred years, and several thousand Nugs, but they will find a way.

DONE! Sorry for taking long I had ideas flow as I wrote and I had to keep rereading everyone post to make sure there was consistency

Meh. Feel free. It's just that if you want to, then make sure it's dead. It's quite rude to eat something alive you know.

Nugs ain't got a queen. They got a 'king' though in the form of Blugruk the Eternally Wealthy Morbidly Obese Sitter of Shields who Rules Over All Nugs. The reason I say 'king' is that the Nugs live in hundreds of scattered tribes, with Blugruk the Eternally Wealthy Morbidly Obese Sitter of Shields who Rules Over All Nugs' tribe, The Gold Fang, being the largest and wealthiest.

The Nugs will find a way. It might take then several hundred years, and several thousand Nugs, but they will find a way.
Lol dont worry, the hungry 12 year old will make it happen. Maybe out eat the clan's king in an eating competition xD all jokes tho

Damn it looks like my character is not well liked Lol. How did I manage to survive in such a hostile team is a mystery. The hateful 8! :D

too bad you found a cave to hide in, I was thinking about summoning a giant snow leopard to shield us from the avalanche

too bad you found a cave to hide in, I was thinking about summoning a giant snow leopard to shield us from the avalanche
But don't you animate stuff? I admit I don't remember what your powers are Lol

Lol dont worry, the hungry 12 year old will make it happen. Maybe out eat the clan's king in an eating competition xD all jokes tho

The King shall fear Anri, for she is Bacon! The Goddess of Hunger! HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So...How exactly does the ammunition for magic guns work again? Because I might have an idea on how to either have Anri save herself, or everyone. If it does't work the way I think it would, then I'll just find a different way.

Back