The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

Was she? I didn't see any mention of hiding. I'll re-read and edit
Its ok it was pretty vague, I had barely spot it the first time around. Here

Someone is missing, Tirnel suddenly took notice of the absence of the other female in the group, Anri. How that managed to escape her, she will never know. Not that the others also knew that she was there, simply watching over them, trying to figure out what to say, and what to do next. She was snapped out of her reverie when she her the girl shout. Nel had to restrain herself from slapping a hand to her face. Did nobody tell Anri that it is rather dangerous to shout in the middle of a snowy mountain? Guess not.
That's the line I think, unless im misreading her post

That's okay! ^^ I misread things all the time. Sometimes my brain REALLY wants to read something totally different from what is actually written and I read it fifteen times just feeling dumbfounded. XD

I understood it as she was with the group, but simply hadn't spoken yet.
Oh my god, I apologize for my style of writing. But yes, Nel wasn't hiding. She was with the group, in plain sight, but she's just observing them, and trying to figure out what to do. I'll try to clear out my writing next time, sorry for causing you guys a headache.

Oh my god, I apologize for my style of writing. But yes, Nel wasn't hiding. She was with the group, in plain sight, but she's just observing them, and trying to figure out what to do. I'll try to clear out my writing next time, sorry for causing you guys a headache.
Naaaah dont worry about it I was the one to over analyze things its ok youre fine

No headaches. ^^ It's no problem, we got it all figured out.

Whatcha wanna know? I've been meaning to write up a page on dragons, I just haven't had the chance to yet.
I mean your twin dragons. Their powers are a bit vague. One is a healer, the other one does attack and defense but that's all it says. Also what about non-magic powers? Do they have any?

To be honest, I haven't nailed down Mum's specific battle magic yet. Elly's healing magic actually works as speeding up the healing process. It isn't a "poof, all better." It's actually a process you can watch. Her magic works specifically to increase cell production and make them work faster to repair and replace themselves. Say, for instance, someone has a simple cut of the skin. She probably wouldn't bother with it, but if she did, her magic would cause the cells to speed up their production and you could actually watch the skin grow back and the two edges smooth over again.

Edit: Not Mum, Nym. Dumb phone.

Last edited:
Back