The Legend of Renalta (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Bjorn's Opinions

Sabre, The Ex Slave Spellfencer: A man brave and strong enough to overcome the bonds of slavery, his aptitude in day to day chores may become necessary to our survival in the days to come. I would do well to be careful of him. [Cautious, Admires.]

Faolan, The Cursed Wolf: This wolf has eyes like I have never seen and a temper that resembles that of an emotive human. What is its story? [Distrusting, Curious, Open-minded]

Tahlia, The Young Druid: She is a strange girl with a loyal friend, her beliefs differ from the ones that I have known growing up and I know little of her power. [Apprehensive]

Dean, The Brash Apprentice: Young with his whole life ahead of him, the world is harsh. I hope he learns enough to stay alive. [Optimistic]

Kasienka, The Motherly Elven Healer: Other than being an elf I know little of her, she appears to have some sense about her at least. I have yet to form an opinion. [Uncertain]

Lady Catrin, The Pyromantic Manipulator: Reputable as a whore, a beacon of shame to the noble houses of her city. It is her responsibility to set an example; she should take more pride in her heart and her conscience. On top of it she’s another wretched magic user. [Distrust, Hatred, Discomfort, Lack of Conformity]

Cináed, The Angel-Touched Loyalist: A young man that has hopes and dreams, optimistic in his approach toward life. I appreciate his eager attitude, it is refreshing to see. I hope I don’t have to be the one to teach him harsh realities. [Optimistic - Sympathetic]

Quirin, The Lonely Summoner: A quiet man with a sinister look about him and above all a magic user. [Distrusting, Discomfort]

Sisera, The Final Steward of Renalta: Known for an honorary reputation in Kouri’s guard and as her caretaker I respect this man for his diligence. There are few to be trusted in this land, however for the sake of the purpose I wish to fulfil he is both vigilant and necessary to the cause. [Cautious, Admires, Respects, Common Goal]

Ludvig, The Undead Guardian: Ugly, smells like horse turd and what form of necromancy is keeping this creature alive. I neither condone it nor dare to anger it. [Repulsed, Distrusting, Discomfort]

Jaquaar, The Pirate Future Seeker: Aside from his cockiness it baffles me how a man can smile so much, there is something malicious about it that I don’t trust. There is yet another magic user I will need to be vigilant of. [Distrusting]

Rheanna, The Amazonian Warrior: Exotic, beautiful and strong there is a strange aura about this woman that I cannot help but appreciate. There is a tenacity that is both scary and alluring; I have a high amount of respect for this stranger. [Cautious, Admires, Curious]

Lady Cerise, The Demon-Touched Princess: An oddity to the eye and yet another disgrace to her noble heritage. She should know better. Neither have I the time or interest in conversing with such scum, she’s also a magic user. [Distrust, Hatred, Discomfort, Lack of Conformity]

Fischer, The Bourgeois Mercenary: An honest man with a duty in mind. I respect him for both his skill in combat and ability with people. If only his taste in partner weren’t unnatural. [Uncertainty, Apprehension]

Kosuke, The Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist: An odd creature aware of its oddity with an unsettling sense of brutality. I appreciate his survivalist instincts, but I do not trust his countenance. This thing’s views towards love are disturbing. [Distrusting, Respect, Discomfort, Caution]

Armerza, The Dwarven Strongwoman: I’ve had very few dealings with dwarves, her personality is brash and she is determined. It is only her sheer brawn and magic that makes me nervous. [Distrusting, Cautious, Admires]

Oswald, The Ex-Templar Veteran: Willing to be able to accept the truth I appreciate this man’s sacrifice to turn on the Templar. He has made a wise decision and is a comrade at arms, both strong and without magic he will make a good ally. [Cautious, Optimistic]
Princess Kouri of Renalta: Worthy of the title the woman has both my respect and my life on the line for her cause. There is little time for me to know her well but I trust her judgement, if she fails we’re as good as dead. [Sympathetic, Admires, Uncertain]

Mikan, the Religious Rogue: An idiot blinded by the gods that is not worth my time, nor my attention. If only her whorish ways did not make me have to keep an eye on her. [Disgust, Hatred, Caution, Lack of Conformity]

Marcus, the Devil-Touched Warrior: He is a skilled combatant, there are few who can fight like this man. A man I could learn from and is worthy of fear from the hearts of his enemies. [Admiration, Trust, Comradery]

Hanus, the Noble Dark-Elf Vampire: There is an aura of authority and power about this vampire that I am uncertain of and distrust. [Distrusting, Apprehensive, Nervous]

James, The Uncanny Illusionist: A trickster and a man that has little time for anyone but himself. There is little reward in speaking very long with an individual like this. [Distrust, Dislike, Unease]

Kaiser, The Caesar amongst hounds: Majestic, well looked after. [Likes animals but is aware of dog’s their loyalties to their masters]

Character Impressions: Ole Fischer

Disclaimer: The intention of these impressions is to give other players a basic idea on how Fischer would react and/or interact with their characters. I have taken the liberty to assume Fischer knows a little about each character (essentially, he's partially read their CS's) to avoid every impression being some version of 'I don't know'. He won't know nearly as much about everyone else IC as he will here, at least at the begining. Note that these are hardly set in stone and in-game actions will have a much greater bearing on Fischer's opinions as the RP progresses.

Sabre: "You're a man who's earned everything he's ever had; Your skills, your freedom and even your damned name. Keep that up and soon enough you'll have the world." (Respects.)

Faolan:
"There's something familiar in those eyes..." (Confused, possibly worried.)

Tahlia:
"You hold a power over that which all living fear. Cherish that." (Respects, fears for.)

Dean:
"The world is ultimately driven on the whims of the common man, the Princess should be honored to have one stand with her." (Respects.)

Kasienka:
"How could you hold such a reverence for life after a millennia?" (Confused, questions her intentions.)

Lady Catrin:
"I wonder, do you charge before or after the deed?" (Amused, most likely underestimates.)

Cináed:
"You're adorable." (Thinks him naive, underestimates.)

Quirin:
"You know what, should we end up at a tavern I'll buy you a couple rounds. I might even do a little something else to help boost your confidence if you're brave enough." (Pities, but is attracted.)

Sisera:
"By the god's moldy taints! You've had a rough time haven't you? When we meet the gods face to face I'll let you get in the first hit. You deserve that much at least." (Pities.)

Ludvig:
"So, this is where undying loyalty gets you? Could be worse I guess, you could still be a corpse after all... A-a deader one that is." (Somewhat confused and disgusted, otherwise neutral.)

Jaquaar:
"You got confidence, that's for sure, now back it up with results and we'll be on good terms." (Neutral.)

Rheanna:
"You get one free punch on Koss, gods know he'll earn that much." (Neutral, but fears Kosuke will do something stupid.)

Bjorn:
"Listen close, because I don't say this lightly; Loosen up. If the campaigns have taught me anything, it's that those that berate their comrades rarely come out on top." (Neutral.)

Lady Cerise:
"I'd be hearing voices too if I had a silver spoon shoved all the way up my nose. If you're up for it I could teach you a real lesson in humility." (Greatly disrespects, but is mildly attracted.)

Fischer:
"Pots and Kettles. Blood for blood." (???)

Kosuke:
"I swear Koss, if you go running off your mouth at every pair of tits you see I'm going to keep you muzzled for this entire ordeal." (Loves, but is worried he might do something stupid.)

Armerza:
"Disciplined, hardy and experienced; A woman worth her weight in gold! If only we had a dozen more like you this whole 'banishing the gods' business would be over before dinnertime." (Greatly respects, feels a sense of camaraderie.)

Oswald:
"Sie haben ihre Ketten gebrochen, brechen jetzt ihre Regel." ["You've broken their chains, now break their rule."] (Respects.)

Princess Kouri: "You alone hold the power to free the world. Let's hope you overcome the weakness of your gentle blood and succeed. For all our sakes." (Respects, though only because of the enormity of what she is capable of.)

Mikan:
"You kind of remind me of my young self. Don't worry, hope for the future is the first thing that dies." (Sees as naive, but sympathizes.)

Marcus:
"I'm always up for a spar with a big, strong man like you... Wait! Not in that way! Well, also in that way actually. I'm not gonna beat around the bush here." (Respects, is attracted to.)

Hanus:
"As long as you keep your axes and fangs pointed away from me I see no reason for us not to get along." (Neutral, somewhat fears.)

James:
"I don't... What? Gods, I hope you're actually useful enough to justify bringing you along." (Confused, off putting and flamboyant.)

Kaiser:
It's a shame dogs rarely survive war. (Neutral, it's just an animal.)

Last edited:
Sabre, the Ex-Slave Spellfencer: "I feel really sorry for what Sabre's been through, but I don't think he really wants my sympathy... or anyone's. He can be hard to talk to, and a little intimidating, but I hope that he'll come around eventually." (Sympathises with him, but isn't sure how to approach him)

Faolan the Cursed Wolf: "I've never seen a wolf so intelligent and gentle as Faolan. I really really really want to pet him ... but I don't know if I'm allowed to." (Fond of animals, and unafraid of him despite his size)

Tahlia the Young Druid: "Tahlia seems nice, and anyone who animals love so much can't be a bad person! There's a quiet sadness to her, though, that worries me. I hope she finds whatever it is she's looking for." (Friendly, trusting and curious to hear her story)

Dean the Brash Apprentice: "Dean is really easy to get along with, and seems to be a genuinely good person - despite the circumstances of him coming here. I feel like I have more in common with him than any of the others, even though he's definitely had a more exciting life than me - we're from the same roots, and around the same age, so ... I guess that's why I find it easy to talk to him." (Friendly, admires his comparatively long list of deeds despite his age, and is somewhat attracted to him)

Kasienka the Motherly Elven Healer: "Kasienka reminds me of my mother, in a lot of ways. It's nice to not be the only one being treated like a kid, for once! She's such an amazing healer, too, and I hope she's willing to teach me along the way. It's a little disconcerting to think about how old she might actually be, but that's true of all elves, and it's more awe-inspiring than offputting!" (Friendly, admires her healing talent, respects her pacifism and morality)

Lady Catrin the Pyromantic Manipulator: "Catrin's definitely got a way with words, and it's kind of intimidating how confident - and pretty - she is! She's difficult to read, but I look forward to getting to know her better!" (Friendly. respects her, but finds her a little overwhelming)

Cináed the Angel-Touched Loyalist: "I feel a little out of place surrounded by all these super-capable people, but I'm confident I can be an asset to the princess and see this through to the end!" (Worried about slowing the others down, but determined not to)

Quirin the Lonely Summoner: "Trying to talk to Quirin is like trying to coax a field mouse into your palm - you've just got to make sure you don't make any sudden movements! I think he finds me a little much to deal with, but he's not as antisocial as the others think. Just ... really nervous about being the one to start a conversation. I don't think he's spent much time around people before, so hopefully he comes out of his shell during the journey. I kind of want to pet his shadow... thing, but last time I tried it bit me, so I probably won't try again any time soon. The little dragon and the fire elemental are nice, though. Cinder is tons friendlier than Rin!" (Friendly, albeit put-off by his reluctance to open up even a little)

Sisera the Final Steward of Renalta: "I can't believe I've actually met Sisera. He's a walking, talking, living legend! The stories of his final defence of Renalta and his confrontation with Typhon have always been some of my favourites! It's ... sad to see the state that he's been reduced to, but he's still got to be one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I wonder if he'd consider teaching me how better to use my fire magic? That would be so amazing!" (Nothing short of hero worship)

Ludvig the Undead Guardian: "A zombie. Uhm. Okay. No, that's fine. I'm just ... I'm just going to stand over here. Of course, I don't doubt for a moment that he's loyal and dependable and ... well, it's just a little unnerving. I'm sorry!" (Very intimidated by, finds him repulsive despite himself, but tries very hard not to let his distaste colour his opinion of him)

Jaquaar the Pirate Future Seeker: "I've always loved pirate stories, and meeting Jaquaar has been like meeting the hero of one of them in the flesh! It's fun just to listen to him talk about his past, or just talk in general, and he's got a really nice smile... I mean, uh ... It's nice how much he smiles. Because that's uh, friendly. He's friendly!" (Friendly, admires his derring-do tales, is very attracted to him and consequently inclined to think the best of him)

Rheanna the Amazonian Warrior: "Yikes. I've heard stories about the Amazons, but they really don't do Rheanna any justice... she's scary, and I'm pretty sure she could snap me in half if she ever had the inclination! I can't say I'm a fan of her culture's attitudes any more than I am of the kitsune's, and I get the feeling that I'm little more than a footnote to her." (Respects but is very intimidated by her)

Bjorn the Rheinfelder Ex-Templar Noble: "Bjorn... is like an artist's interpretation of the word 'stoic' in human form. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me; whether that's because I use magic, or because I'm so young, I don't know. I'm hoping he'll come around, so all I can do till then is prove that I'm not a liability!" (Intimidated by, but respects - although is a little put out by his apparent lack of trust)

Lady Cerise the Demon-Touched Princess: "I get the feeling Cerise really doesn't like me. I don't know what I did, or what it is about me... is it just my heritage? Well, either way, she seems pretty unkind to a lot of the others, too. Hopefully she won't let it get in the way of our mission, and you never know, maybe she'll warm to us with time? I'm not really sure what her reasons might be for helping the princess, if I think about it. I don't want to say I don't trust her, but..." (Wary, but willing to give her the benefit of the doubt)

Fischer the Bourgeois Mercenary: "I'm not sure what to make of Fischer. On the one hand, he seems pretty ruthless, and more than a little heavy-handed. But on the other, there's no denying he has a sensitive side. I'll admit to finding his relationship with Kosuke... weird, but I don't want to judge. They really do seem to love each other, and that can't be a bad thing!" (Intimidated by, but respects and sees as a good person at heart)

Kosuke the Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist: "I've never seen a Kitsune before - only heard stories, and few enough of those! Kosuke's tails and his fur are so beautiful, and I'd love to learn more about his people. But... well I suppose that given the stories, I shouldn't be surprised, but I don't like the way he treats the women... Or anyone he sees as beneath him. Hopefully, before this is all through, he'll come to see us all as equals." (Fascinated with his exotic nature, curious about his culture, but finds his arrogance and misogyny distasteful)

Armerza the Dwarven Strongwoman: "It's exciting to meet a dwarf, but Armerza is a little terrifying. She's an impressive warrior, and pushes herself incredibly hard. There's certainly no questioning her devotion to the cause... her hatred for the gods is nothing short of explosive." (Intimidated by, but respects)

Oswald the Ex-Templar Veteran: "I don't think I've exchanged more than two sentences with Oswald since I met him. He's a former templar, like Bjorn, so I don't think he's a fan of my magic, but more than that he's really not a fan of idle conversation. Maybe he'll come around, like I'm hoping Bjorn will? Here's hoping, at least!" (Intimidated by, but respects)

Sabre, the Ex-Slave Spellfencer: "Being a slave has to have been pretty bad... I guess that's why Sabre gives off such strong 'leave me alone' vibes." (Sympathises with him, but is also intimidated by him)

Faolan the Cursed Wolf: "Uh ... nice dog ... nice ... wolf. That's a dire wolf. It's going to bite someone's hand off at some point and nobody else seems to be concerned about it." (Afraid of)

Tahlia the Young Druid: "I'm not sure anyone who gets that close to a dire wolf can be wholly sane... still, she seems nice. More likely to talk to the wolf than me, though. You have to wonder how that came about." (Curious about, but sees as very odd)

Dean the Brash Apprentice: "Of everyone, Dean is the least ... worrying. He's just a normal kid. That's kind of reassuring. And he seems pretty approachable, I guess. Not that I've tried, but if I was going to..." (Sees as likely being the person whose company he'll be most comfortable in, in the long run, once he plucks up the courage to actually talk to him more)

Kasienka the Motherly Elven Healer: "I kind of wish my mother had been like Kasienka. It's nice to have someone looking out for me, although I suppose she does that for everyone. Still, she makes it easier to talk to her than most of the others do." (The person he's currently most comfortable around)

Lady Catrin the Pyromantic Manipulator: "She might not be as likely to cut my head off as some of the others, but Catrin's still more than I can really deal with. I can't see her liking someone like me, she's too confident and self-assured." (Nervous of, sees as highly accomplished and consequently out of his league - even just as a friend)

Cináed the Angel-Touched Loyalist: "Cináed is really nice, but he asks too many questions, and can be a bit pushy... still, I like him. He's put in the effort to talk to me, even though I haven't exactly been receptive. And even though he's a little much sometimes, I find it a bit easier to talk to him than I would've thought I would... especially since, uh... well, nevermind." (Tentatively friendly, with the encouragement of his angel-touched aura, but still awkward around him due to being attracted to him)

Quirin the Lonely Summoner: "Honestly, I'm probably a liability to these people, but I've come too far to give up now. At least Cinder and Nyu are more useful than me." (Low confidence)

Sisera the Final Steward of Renalta: "It's pretty uncomfortable being around someone who's basically a legend. Why would he waste his time on me?" (Distant admiration)

Ludvig the Undead Guardian: "I don't see why the others have issues with Ludvig. I mean, I suppose I do see why, but it's stupid. He's clearly still got his mind, so what's the big deal that his heart doesn't beat?" (Just as nervous of as the other warriors, but largely indifferent to his undead nature)

Jaquaar the Pirate Future Seeker: "The pirate... is kind of insufferable. He just talks, and talks, and talks... I mean, I guess he's alright, and I can admire the slave-freeing business, but he sure knows how to sugar coat 'killing people and taking their stuff' into a story that sounds glamorous." (Finds annoying, is jealous of his charisma/confidence, and thinks he probably exaggerates his supposed 'noble' cause)

Rheanna the Amazonian Warrior: "The day that woman notices me is probably the day I die." (Afraid of)

Bjorn the Rheinfelder Ex-Templar Noble: "A templar. Great. I run away from witch-hunters and find templars. I guess as far as closed-minded assholes go he's alright... I mean, he's not overtly anti-mage, so maybe I'm misjudging him. I can tell he doesn't think I should be here, though. Maybe he's right." (Intimidated by, disapproves of his background, but also incredibly begrudgingly finds him attractive)

Lady Cerise the Demon-Touched Princess: "I've met nicer full-blooded demons... If she never talks to me again it'll be too soon." (Strongly dislikes, sees as infuriatingly arrogant and self-important)

Fischer the Bourgeois Mercenary: "I don't know what to think of the mercenary. He's too... into bloodshed for my tastes, and I really don't want think too much about the ... thing with him and the fox. I guess... whatever floats his boat?" (Sees as a strange combination of intimidating and weird)

Kosuke the Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist: "I'll admit to wanting to know more about his culture, but like hell if I'm going to spend more than five minutes talking to that stuck-up fox-face to get it out of him." (Sees as infuriatingly arrogant)

Armerza the Dwarven Strongwoman: "Woe betide the kneecaps of our enemies... Don't tell her I said that." (Intimidated by her)

Oswald the Ex-Templar Veteran: "Another templar. At least this one stays even further away from me than the first, and doesn't project quite as much quiet judgement. Maybe I just can't tell through the armour..." (Intimidated by and disapproves of his background)

Last edited:
Here you go, Oswald's first impressions of the characters. Of course very subject to change as he interacts with them and what not.

Sabre, The Ex Slave Spellfencer: "Your life has been hard, I wish you luck on your journeys." (Pity)

Faolan, The Cursed Wolf: "What a strange beast. There is an intelligence in you, perhaps that has something to do with the tinge of magic on you." (Curious, slight distrust)

Tahlia, The Young Druid: "I have hunted and killed so many mages fleeing Rheinfeld. I'm glad I never caught you." (Regretful, wants to make things right)

Dean, The Brash Apprentice: "I've heard stories of the sort of work you have done. Some good, some bad. Hopefully a young man like you chooses the good." (Mildly distrusts, yet is understanding)

Kasienka, The Motherly Elven Healer: "These wounds are far too old for you to heal, not that your magic could ever touch me." (Sees her non-magical healing as useful, but otherwise has no real opinion of)

Lady Catrin, The Pyromantic Manipulator: "A noble and a mage. What a combination." (Dislikes due to her noble upbringing)

Cináed, The Angel-Touched Loyalist: "You seem like a good kid. I pray that you will never seen war as I have." (Sees as innocent)

Quirin, The Lonely Summoner: "Keep your pets to yourself. I have no need for such creations." (Dismissive, dislikes the elementals)

Sisera, The Final Steward of Renalta: "A great and ancient hero. Let us take down these foolish deities together. Once and for all." (Respect, camaraderie)

Ludvig, The Undead Guardian: "Another hero of legend. It seems like you didn't hold up so well. When this is over we can put your soul to rest." (Sees as useful to the mission, but feels that he should be put down in the long run.)

Jaquaar, The Pirate Future Seeker: (You steal and plunder, yet you set slaves free. You confuse me mage." (Confused, mildly distrusts)

Rheanna, The Amazonian Warrior: "You have freely taken horrible magic into your blood, and you will suffer for it." (Disgust, dismissive)

Bjorn, The Rheinfelder Ex-Templar Noble: "You carry the name of a noble, yet you seek to slay the gods? Perhaps you have truly seen how wrong the church is." (Odd camaraderie, mild distaste for his noble upbringing)

Lady Cerise, The Demon-Touched Princess: "There is something about you that I have no words to describe. I don't like it." (Finds himself incredibly attracted, and finds this disturbing)

Fischer, The Bourgeois Mercenary: "A man that kills for coin, but perhaps I cannot judge. I have been convinced to kill for far worse causes. At the very least you will be a more than suitable ally on the battlefield." (Respects for his martial ability, dislikes mercs)

Kosuke, The Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist: "You are a strange man from a strange land, and your skill with a blade is incredible." (Curious, appreciates his skill)

Armerza, The Dwarven Strongwoman: "A strong and talented warrior whom the gods have wronged. You and I shall defeat them together." (Camaraderie, Empathy)

Oswald, The Ex-Templar Veteran: "The gods have created a monsterous weapon in me. I shall turn it against them." (Self-loathing, anger)

Kouri, Princess of Renalta: "You are the key to my deliverance. I will not let you fail." (Sense of duty and protection)

Mikan, The Religious Rogue: "I was the tool of your oppression. Of the oppression of all the common folk. I will make it right." (Regretfull, protective)

Marcus, The Devil Touched Warrior: "You are a great soldier. It will be an honour fighting along side you." (Respects immensely)

Hanus, The Noble Dark-elf Vampire: "You are a dark and terrible creature. Stay away from me." (Disgusted, scared of)

James, The Uncanny Illusionist: "You stink of dark and terrible magic. Your tricks won't work on me." (Immensely distrusts)

Kaiser, The Caesar Amongst Hounds: "A mighty fine creature you are." (Likes dogs)

Kosuke of house Murakami's opinions....

Disclaimer: I felt like I needed to add this. Kosuke is a /literal/ misogynist due to his culture and as such some of the opinions he may have on certain characters may be downright offensive, especially towards woman. Some he'd just say "you knew your place", implementing that they belonged in the kitchen and others are degrading. It's just how he views those specific characters. Please take no offence as these are not my personal beliefs, just how I made the character to both counter Amazonian culture and to better fit Legend of Renalta's universe.

Love you all <3

Sabre, The Ex Slave Spellfencer: "His garments remind me quite a lot of home, and he is the prime example why your kind needs tails. Talent of five tails, though a life of servitude of a twin-tail. A pity, and even the lesser tails in my home were not beaten so brutally. May vengeance be his to take." [Pity, Neutral, Cautious]

Faolan, The Cursed Wolf: "You hold eyes of knowledge and wisdom hidden within that of a feral animal... What secrets do you hold Okami? (wolf)" [Cautious, worried, Intrigued.]

Tahlia, The Young Druid: "A woman who knew exactly where her place was, yet forced away from such a life by force. A sad fate indeed, though you hold great power as a Kannushi (Priest) of nature. You will take back the life you lost, and be back in your place again" [Respects, Optimistic, Sees as lesser]

Dean, The Brash Apprentice: "A child with much to learn. Who's honor is still fresh. He'd make a great Samurai and he has the will to learn to become one. I already feel honored knowing him." (Respect, Praise, fears for)

Kasienka, The Motherly Elven Healer: "You're like me... lost with no direction. Neither of us truly belong and are in search for such in this strange land. You might be a woman who lost her place, but you also lost far more. I hope one of us finds our home again." [Pity, Sees as lesser, doubtful, concerned, might open up to easier than others, is attracted]

Lady Catrin, The Pyromantic Manipulator: "Powerful in a royal court, but also a woman of great beauty... But she's a woman, yet a noble who rose to such power? But she's a /woman/ who got to a higher position as a /noble/... How is this possible without being born into the greatness?" [Conflicted, confused, is attracted, Distrusts]

Cináed, The Angel-Touched Loyalist: "Loyalty is good when done for honor and respect and thus should be made off of those very things. When you're loyal without either, it is worship. Your worship is misguided. It should not be done for the gods, nor the princess. Rather, it should be done for the Tao, the way of all things. Rather than dedicating your meditation towards others, you should meditate to know yourself more, for by knowing your spirit, you then may become enlightened. [Thinks him Naive, Misguided and needing of guidance. Attracted to]

Quirin, The Lonely Summoner: "He is alone, thus he studies. This I understand. He has no friends, thus he replaces them with power. Making deals with beings that do not belong here is dangerous, though he had little choice. In this group, he will finally be a cherry blossom that opens up to show it's beauty. He just needs time, and the right people to be there with him" [Sees potential, Pities, concerned and distrusts his magic.]

Sisera, The Final Steward of Renalta: "He left himself to be tortured for so long in the name of his shogun. Princess Kouri should be honored by his very presence... At the same time, I do not, and can not trust one who's spirit was shattered and who is as much of a danger to us as he is to himself. He must be put down when he is no longer of use." [Distrusts, respects, Cautious]

Ludvig, The Undead Guardian: "He is admirable for what he had done, and protected the princess well... Though he died and being brought back from that eternal slumber is wrong. The world has a balance and life and death are a part of that balance. His life disrupts it. He must die again." [Respects, Dislikes Undead]

Jaquaar, The Pirate Future Seeker: "He over-confidence will likely be his own downfall. Besides that he is alright enough... for a filthy Pirate." [Concerned for, Dislikes Pirates, Neutral overall.]

Rheanna, The Amazonian Warrior: "Your kind lives in a backwards society of bleeding, raging woman pretending they all could even come close to fulfilling the roll of true warriors. Go make yourself useful and go back to the kitchen where you belong. Or should I teach you that you're a yariman (slut) for the party's use first?" [Distrusts, Greatly disrespects, Revolted by opposite societies, Would happily kill, Sees as a lesser]

Bjorn, The Rheinfelder Ex-Templar Noble:
"Ge's an interesting fellow indeed. Trained to repel the magic and a man who I can easily tell was of the higher classes in society." [Interested in anti-magic, Intrigued, Respects due to class, Likely to be friendly]

Lady Cerise, The Demon-Touched Princess: "You've been touched by an Oni, you're a woman pretending to be a warrior, and you say you're a noble yet you act like a yariman (slut)... It confuses me on what class you may be and where your place belongs besides that of servicing a male." [Conflicted, confused, distrusts, cautious, dislikes demon-touched, sees as a lesser, is attracted to.]

Fischer, The Bourgeois Mercenary: "A good attractive man with an interesting idea. While I don't always agree with him, he helped me where I desperately needed it and taught me some things of this strange land. He ~" *Gets cut off by Fischer putting on a muzzle and collar on the Kitsune.* *Ears flatten and he lets out a whine before he gets pulled away* [Loves, trusts, worried for his mate's love for blood or money would put him in great harm, either by battle or the higher classes.]

Kosuke, The Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist: "My people are the greatest duelists in the Kingdom of dreams... I trained since I was a kit in the art like all others, and then I learned to discipline my body and spirit. I may be a foreigner and far away from home, but I still find some inner peace from my loved one." [feels somewhat alone, confused, ignorant of the land he lives, heavily relies on Fischer for support]

Armerza, The Dwarven Strongwoman: "You have the breasts of a woman, you hold the scent of a woman but your face and body looks of that of a males from what I've seen in this new land... I'm not sure this is natural." [Utterly confused]

Oswald, The Ex-Templar Veteran: "A skilled warrior indeed. I must say though, it is strange how so many would focus on the worship of others when they should focus more on the meditation of their own individual spirit. At least, like the other one, you learned of the truth and now face against a great enemy." [Interested in Anti-magic, Intrigued, Respects due to combat skill, unsure overall.]
Princess Kouri of Renalta: "A bloomed cherry blossom of beauty, as a delicate flower who doesn't know how to help herself. I'll protect you till you regain your rightful place on the throne next to whoever holds the right to mate with you... I hope our people may find peace with one another." [Respects, sees as delicate, needs for personal gain, Sees as a slightly higher class, thus superior.]

Mikan, the Religious Rogue: "A true Kitsune woman if I've ever seen one... Now you just need to be of service to one superior mate rather than many." [Admires, Respects, Cautious]

Marcus, the Devil-Touched Warrior: "You're one of those who've been touched by the Oni. This concerns me. Even so, you're a great combatant with quite a big, long sword. I hope you know how to use it." [Respects, is attracted to]

Hanus, the Noble Dark-Elf Vampire: "Skin that is darker than night, a lack of fear that only an Oni possesses, a dark hunger for blood... There is no name for his kind where I'm from, only stories of such people and fear. Our very souls aren't safe here." [Completely fears, will keep distance at all times.]

James, The Uncanny Illusionist: "A sorcerer of dark arts and an illusionist. Your magic may be useful, but you can not be trusted with the power you hold." [Distrusts]

Last edited:
Uh...So I was planning on doing what everyone else was doing with the opinions and whatnot, but I found myself just not getting into it. Personal reasons and such. I will however put one of the things I wrote while I tried. Here ya go:

Sabre, The Ex-Slave Spellfencer - I am not so proud that I'd compliment myself. I was a fool to think that my suffering made me an exception to tragedy. I fought to survive the arena, only to be turned into a doll that could fight. I married a beautiful woman, only for her and our child to be killed. I ran with others to escape slavery, and found only loneliness as my reward. Even now, after all that has happened, I find myself here. It is...ironic. I must serve once again in order to finally achieve freedom. Must I live a life in servitude to others? Is that all my life is meant for?...I will do what I must, but I will find a different fate. Even if I must find it at the moment of my death.

Really, it's more like I'm too used to the other way I've done it, in which I build the character, and then write the opinions.

RELATIONSHIPS! That's what I used to call it. Relationship progress or something.

Initial Opinions for your enjoyment.

Armerza, The Dwarven Strongwoman - A lady who pursues strength more excitedly than many men. Admirable. I shall have to have you teach me better form. [Proud, Intrigued]

Bjorn, The Rheinfelder Ex-Templar Noble - I do not condone your opinions of women. Should women be as weak and flighty as you think your race would have died out long ago. I wish you would open your mind to the world and learn to understand why individuals may go against your world order. [Disappointed]

Cináed, The Angel-Touched Loyalist - Och, sweet summer child. I am glad you have taken the art of healing upon yourself, but I worry should you ever need to use it you would need as much reviving as your patient. [Concerned]

Dean, The Brash Apprentice - Another summer child. At least you were trained to survive in this world. I hope you are able to cling to your confidence longer than I assume you will be. Good luck, I will be here to patch you up when you fall. [Motherly, Anxious]

Faolan, The Cursed Wolf - There is an intelligence behind your eyes I have never seen on a direwolf. Tahlia and I must talk. [Curious]

Fischer, The Bourgeois Mercenary - Someone who looks almost as old as I feel! (laughter) Yet you keep a lover who appears half your age. I wish you two great happiness and… discretion. We have near-children in the group and the world is not as welcoming to your relationship, as I’m sure you are aware. It will be nice to talk to you. [Camaraderie, Mild Concern]

Jaquaar, The Pirate Future Seeker - You… You are a curious one. I have never seen the magic you wield. I have things to learn from you. I also enjoy stories of the Free Holds, if you are willing to share. [Curious]

Kasienka, The Motherly Elven Healer - After having lived with you for longer than we can remember, we know all we have to say to each other. [Resolved]

Kosuke, The Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist
- Och, a child of a far-off world who expects the norms to prevail in a new land. We shall see how long those opinions last when you are in battle and need the strength of Amerza or Rheanna, or the healing of myself or Tahlia. Shame on you. While you are proud of the number of tails you were blessed with, your attitude is only worthy of one of them. [Disappointed]

Lady Catrin, The Pyromantic Manipulator - I am surrounded by children. You are so new to this world, yet so jaded. You think you have learned how to game the reality around you, but this shall only last so long as your beauty and your wit. You will be sad to find how quickly both fade if you only maintain your current outlook. Who hurt you badly enough to turn you towards this? [Concerned, Motherly]

Lady Cerise, The Demon-Touched Princess - I hope you will put your heritage aside when interacting with others of this group. We are all equals before the True Princess. [Neutral]

Ludvig, The Undead Guardian - Well… You may be the only member of this group older than myself. If nothing else, you make me grateful for my race’s propensity to preserve physical youth despite memory degradation. You may have to help teach me how to properly heal you so I do not meddle with the magic that keeps you animated. [Worried, Unnerved]

Oswald, The Ex-Templar Veteran - Fear not, brave knight, I can find other ways of putting you back together. We will have to trade war stories when we are not engaged in one and I have time to recall my own adventures. I will listen to whatever it is you wish for me to hear. [Concerned, Motherly]

Quirin, The Lonely Summoner - If you need someone to listen to you before you talk to another member of the party, I am more than happy to help. I will always care for you as you need it, and I am happy to hear of your studies. Anything to keep you away from conflict. I can only piece back so much. [Concerned, Motherly]

Rheanna, The Amazonian Warrior - Ah! Another woman I can turn to in the effort to better my physical form. I know I can trust you to keep yourself in one piece most of the time. I am forever grateful the Princess has a follower like you to keep her safe. [Admires]

Sabre, The Ex Slave Spellfencer - Un autre enfant qui ne peut pas survivre… (Another child who may not survive…) I am sure your life before this was hard, but I hope you do not think this life will be any easier than the one before. While you may not be under a whip, you will be under the watch of the most vengeful angel the heavens have ever seen. [Concerned, Motherly]

Sisera, The Final Steward of Renalta - Another old soul to talk with. I will be happy to listen to whatever you have to say, Sisera. I feel as if we have talked before. [Curious, Camaraderie]

Tahlia, The Young Druid - I sense an uneasiness about you, a guilt. I wish to talk to you about your companion. [Concerned, Motherly]

Armerza, The Dwarven Strongwoman - You are not like other women I’ve met… I’ll have to learn your mannerisms. If nothing else I wish to be your friend to avoid being your enemy! [Intrigued]

Bjorn, The Rheinfelder Ex-Templar Noble - Tch. You may disapprove of me more than my own father, but you will find yourself staring like any other man. You are no better than the priests who take concubines. If your high horse was any higher you would already be able to face the gods. [Disgust]

Cináed, The Angel-Touched Loyalist - You’re such a pretty man, but I do not know if we would have anything to say to each other aside from shallow compliments. [Attracted, Neutral]

Dean, The Brash Apprentice - I could teach you many things, young man… Such as reading. We should probably start there. [Attracted]

Faolan, The Cursed Wolf - Pretty puppy! Very large, but very pretty! [Anxious]

Fischer, The Bourgeois Mercenary
- We would have much to talk about if you looked away from your own concubine… or are you his? [Intrigued]

Jaquaar, The Pirate Future Seeker - Ooo… Someone prettier than me with a greater chance of living. I hope we will make fast friends. [Attracted, Intrigued]

Kasienka, The Motherly Elven Healer
- I have never seen someone like you, and I have seen a great many kinds of people at court. I just hope you don’t have the same interests as I do, elsewise we may find each other at odds. [Neutral, Curious]

Kosuke, The Misogynistic Kitsune Duellist - How… how do you manage that many appendages? They just seem unwieldy. Your tails receive more care than most women give to their head-hair, yet you think yourself better than them? Curious. [Neutral, Confused]

Lady Catrin, The Pyromantic Manipulator - I have learned not to look too long in the mirror. [Disappointed, Disgusted]

Lady Cerise, The Demon-Touched Princess - I have no doubt we have many stories to swap. I also hope you can teach me some of your ways… about the arcane, of course. [Intrigued, Attracted]

Ludvig, The Undead Guardian - Ah… I believe you would be better off finding others to talk to aside from myself. [Scared]

Oswald, The Ex-Templar Veteran - You’re… You’re so huge! Gods above! How does one get so tall and strong? [Scared]

Quirin, The Lonely Summoner - I believe I have heard of you. I must have come across you at some point, I am sure. Court moves too often for my to not have met you before. [Curious]

Rheanna, The Amazonian Warrior - Now you are someone I could learn much from. I would love to learn how to move as you do. [Attracted, Intrigued]

Sabre, The Ex Slave Spellfencer - I am sorry to know how much you suffered, but as I cannot change any of that I am afraid we do not have much to talk about. [Neutral]

Sisera, The Final Steward of Renalta - I wish to know what the court of Renalta once was. I have read so many tales of it, I wish to know the truth. It must have been better than Liveria. Please tell me this is true. [Curious]

Tahlia, The Young Druid - You are too pretty to only have the company of a direwolf. What do I not know about you? [Attracted, Intrigued]

UPDATES
  • @Drakel & @Isaac gave up their spots to @HerziQuerzi and @Grothnor each respectively. In other words, the sexist fox and grizzled bourgeois commoner are out. The half-orc knight, bandit, and orc mercenary are in.
  • The IC will be going up over the weekend. (Hopefully! It might be a bit later, depends on life.) I know what to do with it now.
  • I'll be updating the OOC tomorrow, to add active characters to it.
  • The OOC will also be updated with a link to the Discord server for any and all interested parties who want to talk LoR 24/7 via instant messaging. In the meantime though, this is a permanent link to that Discord server. (Unlimited uses/does not expire.) Note: You will need to be given verified member status before you will gain access to the server outside of #general and #server_rules. Any administrator or manager can do that for you--I'm an administrator there.)
  • You can also contact me via Steam or Skype. My Steam ID is brovo196 (just add this guy) and my Skype ID is also brovo196 because I'm super creative.
Soon: Happy adventures, my friends!

NPC opinions. Old players know the drill. New players: These are the first impressions that the party NPC’s are most likely to have your characters. If party NPC’s would know more about your characters than first impressions, they’ll mention it here.

Princess Kouri is the core NPC party member of the story. She will be present throughout the story. She is a generally kind, naive, curious person, who attempts to understand and empathize with most people she comes into contact with.

Sabre: “You have lived with a harsh life, that much I can see... I empathize. If there was more I could do, I would do it, but there is nothing I can promise than that I will try my best not to fail you.” (Empathizes: Doesn’t know what to do.)

Faolan Wether: “Who did this to you... Why would they trap you like this?” (Disturbed: Magical aberration. Curious: Magic-related.)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: “You play with powers beyond your reckoning...” (Disapproves: Is able to guess that Tahlia was the one to put Faolan in his body. Empathizes: Understands the loss of family.)

Dean Hansen: “Another brazen man out to prove his worth, but, you seem to have a good heart. I hope you prove true to it. One day, you may yet be a knight... Who knows.” (Appreciative: Tends to look well upon commoners trying to achieve more than their station.)

Kasienka: “You have lived for a very long time... And seen so many deaths. I don’t know how you do it... I... I guess I’ll have to learn from you. For in one night I have seen more death than you have in a hundred years...” (Uncertain: Doesn’t know what to make of Kasienka. Curious: Wonders how Kasienka deals with her longevity.)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: “I’ve met many of your kind before. I’ve met many of their victims, too. Be careful who you step on while I am watching. Still, I will take your help.” (Tepid: Isn’t sure if she can trust a manipulative noble woman.)

Cináed Therin: “You seek to help me in my hour of utmost need, without so much as a moment’s hesitation. Such loyalty will not go unnoticed.” (Appreciates: Loyalty is an admirable quality to her.)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: “Someone should teach you how to come out of your shell. Summons, bound to your will, are not good replacements for friends and family.” (Neutral: No strong opinion one way or another.)

Sisera Del Azul: “My old friend... What have they done to you?... Where is your smile, where did it go? Where were those once soft eyes? Damn the Gods...” (Compassionate: Sees Sisera’s suffering. Friendship: He helped to raise her when she was young. Anger: She wants revenge...)

Ludvig Larsson: “I remember when you used to give me a small, soft smile when I passed by your post in the halls of the castle. You would sometimes bow your head, and other times, merely stare with admiration. Now look at what you are... Look at what they’ve done to you, to Sisera, to so many others... I promise you, I will not fail you, for all the sacrifices you have made.” (Compassionate: Remembers this person from her old life, and feels sorrow at their current state. Anger: Wants revenge...)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: “Your words, your charms, where are they when I stand near you? Do I distract you so much? Well, I’ll keep that in mind.” (Reserved: Notices his admiration for her, and doesn’t know what to make of it.)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: “Your people are so foreign to me... You pursue something with such incredible passion, it lacks any focus, any control.” (Curious: Represents something entirely foreign in terms of culture. Cautious: The wildly passionate nature of the character reminds her of suitors who struggled to understand the word “no.”)”

Bjorn Reinhart: “You know much of knowledge, and little of the heart for those you fear. You’re about as noble as they come.” (Neutral: Almost dismissive.)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: “Someone should teach you to have a heart for those you step on. I’m no fool, I see this for what it is: An alliance of convenience.” (Dislikes: Strongly against slavery. Distrusts: Recognizes influencing aura for what it is.)

Kalemn Weller: “It’s clear you’ve come from a less than comfortable life... Beyond that, I’m not sure I know anything.” (Cautious: Kalemn is a commoner, who does not come across as educated, or a peasant...)

Dagra Corden: “You seek a good cause. I hope to provide you one.” (Admires: Loyalty and honour are positive characteristics.)

Kerat: “I know little about you, but I do know of your culture. If you are anything like other Free Holders, you seek wealth... I wonder how long it will be, then, before you realize all I have to give you is gratitude.” (Neutral: Does not believe Kerat will stay, but will try to be optimistic about him nonetheless.)

Armerza Gilkak: “An honourable dwarf, here to aid me in my cause. I hope not to let you down.” (Appreciative: Shares dislike of the Gods.)

Oswald Richter: “Your stained hands seek redemption, after you were used by Gods who could care less. I understand.” (Appreciative: Glad to help redemption seekers.)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: “I have to keep smiling. I have to. Even if I will spend the rest of my life pretending.” (Depressed: Deep, unresolved emotional wounds.)

Mikan: “You are more than a petty thief to have been one of the few to find me. I doubt your stories of coincidence.” (Curious: Wonders how Mikan found her.)

Marcus: “All your life spent in service to someone you have never met.” (Appreciates: Loyalty is a positive quality. Pities: Has he known any other life?)

Hanus Wolfblood: “[Noble Language] You hide much from everyone about your past, but this I know: You were no commoner.” (Curious: What is he hiding?)

James Moriarty: “You are a frighteningly eccentric man, who has frighteningly eccentric ideas. I'm not entirely comfortable with you, but you seem utterly devoted to helping me.” (Concerned: James seems less than savoury. Appreciates: Any help is useful, and his talents are unorthodox.)

Kaiser: “A good and loyal dog, from a very powerful master... I can only wonder why Kiune sent you to me.” (Admires: Dogs have good qualities that people often lack.)

Mikan is a thief from Rheinfeld, who once went under the pseudonym of “Green Fox.” She was an infamous thief, who escaped from the law several times throughout her teen years. The few times she was caught, she typically managed to slip away, one way or another. She is also a relentless, shameless flirt, who teases men and women alike. She tends to avoid her past, and looks brightly toward the future. She has a strong distrust of mages, and remains religious in spite of her newfound loyalty to Kouri’s cause.

Sabre: “You know, I would call you handsome, if you let your guard down a little, and let me see past all those layers... See what is just beyond the eyes of everyone else.” (Flirtatious: He’s a mystery. Distrusting: He’s a Free Holder, and a Mage.)

Faolan Wether: “You are, uh, a dog? Man? Man dog? Whatever you are, I pity you.” (Disturbed: Faolan’s existence frightens her and violates her beliefs.)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: “(In Rheinfelder): I know you understand me, you were one of my countrymen... Why did you turn on us all? Turning your own husband into an animal... There are some witches I feel pity for when the Templar torture them. You will not be one of them.” (Loathes: Tahlia is not only a mage, but violated Mikan’s core beliefs about the sanctity of life. Flirtatious: Kasienka is conventionally attractive.)

Dean Hansen: “Hey handsome. I see you are trying to go places. Well, you and me both... If you ever need a distraction, you let me know.” (Camaraderie: Same social class, similar objectives. Flirtatious: Dean is conventionally attractive.)

Kasienka: “I do not know how to feel about you... You frighten me. Yet I feel like I have known you before, somewhere... That healing touch of yours, is unnatural, but... You use it for good, right?” (Cautious: Kasienka is a mage. Curious: Kasienka is a healer, and a motherly one at that. She has not met many elves in her life.)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: “You know I have seen a few women like you before. Most of them worked in the brothels, dressed like nobles. You are a noble, who acts like a woman from a brothel... My kind of woman... Well, would be, if it were not for the fact that you could burn me like a witch.” (Cautious: Lady Catrin is a mage. Flirtatious: Lady Catrin is conventionally attractive.)

Cináed Therin: “You are... Uh... Adorable? Wow, the way you look at the Princess. You gave up a quiet life for her? Are you looking to marry your way up? Because that is one large leap that I do not think any commoner in our group is going to make.” (Amused: Thinks Cináed is in love with more than just a legend. Flirtatious: He’s cute.)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: “(In Rheinfelder): You are a dangerous man to summon creatures from another world. The Templar would be right in putting you down, before your eccentricities turn into demon portals.” (Fears: Thinks Quirin is far more malevolent than he first appears.)

Sisera Del Azul: “You are not all there, old man.” (Cautious: Does not think Sisera is mentally stable enough to be trusted.)

Ludvig Larsson: “You are, uh... Not where you belong. Uh... Friend?” (Confused: Has no idea how to approach Ludvig. Cautious: Ludvig was most certainly created by magic...)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: “Oh, a pirate, huh? Fought to free slaves, huh? Well... One of these days, I hope to catch you alone so I can share with you some of the treasures of experience.” (Flirtatious: He’s conventionally attractive, and a liberator of slaves.)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: “Men really are not so bad, you know. Maybe I should try to whisper that in your ear.” (Flirtatious: Rheanna is attractive to Mikan. Pities: Does not understand why she thinks so lowly of men.)

Bjorn Reinhart: “Your eyes run through me like the daggers of thugs in the night. Judge me all you want, you really do not know what you are missing out on, cutey.” (Flirtatious: He is conventionally attractive. Teasing: Wants to irritate him.)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: “Whenever I look at you, I think things I normally do not. I do not understand why... Except, maybe, that you are quite charming, in a way. A dangerous, seductive way.” (Flirtatious: She is conventionally attractive. Cautious: She is a Free Holder. Ignorant: Does not understand Cerise’s subversive powers.)

Kalemn Weller: “I have so many thoughts about you and not one of them is positive. Funny that, huh?” (Distrusts: Recognizes Kalemn as a brigand.)

Dagra Corden: “An honourable and noble path you seek. I can only hope you are more human with commoners... And more orcish in bed.” (Flirtatious: Dagra is attractive to Mikan. Admires: Mikan likes knights and other positions of power that are ordinarily kind to commoners.)

Kerat: “Big, scary, strong, violent, and working on our side. This is good. You know what else is? Those muscles...” (Flirtatious: Kerat is attractive to Mikan. Intimidated: Kerat is simply physically imposing in a way that can give her pause.)

Armerza Gilkak: “You are charming, in your own... Odd way.” (Neutral: Isn’t sure how to approach Dwarves in general, leave alone Armerza.)

Oswald Richter: “(In Rheinfelder): You run from your faith. I pity you: Faith is the only thing keeping me safe, and warm. At least you have given up on working for tyrants, and for that, I suppose, I can thank you. Even if you were one of likely many who have chased me over the years... Maybe, just maybe, if you play your cards right, you might yet catch me.” (Flirtatious: Attracted to a man trying to redeem himself. Pities: Loss of faith is saddening to her. Background: Mikan has run from many Templar over the years under the pseudonym of “Green Fox.” Oswald may very well be one of them.)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: “You are... Maddeningly attractive, and way out of my league I am sure. Still, you mean a lot more to me than that. A new hope, a new beginning... So long as you never learn what I have done, maybe you will even think of me as a friend.” (Flirtatious: Kouri is conventionally attractive, and unnaturally so. Admires: Mikan looks up to her.)

Mikan: “(In Rheinfelder): So many secrets... So many lies... So much blood on my hands... And all for what?... Nothing. If anyone ever knows, all the things I have done... I would never be forgiven.” (Regret.)

Marcus: “I think you would be attractive if you were not such a pompous, self-righteous asshole with a stick five feet up his ass all the time.” (Dislikes: Marcus is a hardass. Flirtatious: Marcus has a hard ass.)

Hanus Wolfblood: “Wow, you come from a far away land, huh? I do not suppose you need someone to make a little more warmth between you and Kasie-- AHH YOU ARE A VAMPIRE?!” (Flirtatious: Hanus is conventionally attractive. Fear: Hanus is a vampire, and a lot stronger than her.)

James Moriarty: “Creepy. Just... Creepy. The only way I will ever end up alone in a room with you is if I get to put a knife in your back first.” (Dislikes: James is an arrogant prick. Cautious: James is a mage.)

Kaiser: “Who is a good dog? You are!” (Happiness: Loves dogs.)

Marcus is a King’s Ranger who has spent most of his life dedicated to the cause. He has learned both the art of espionage, and war, and has a myriad of skills in both. He is a dedicated front line fighter who can fight with a sword and shield, or with a two handed blade. He is a demon-touched character, who tends toward caution where possible, and rarely advocates risky action unless he sees a worthy sacrifice for it. Due to being a King’s Ranger, he may know more about PC’s than PC’s know about him to begin with, as he has had access to each of their collected files—all that the King’s Rangers knew about them before recruiting them.

Sabre: “Bodyguard. Murdered his own kind. Family died, ran away. Came here.” (Respects: Admires that Sabre is trying to redeem himself, and sees him as a relatively skilled warrior.)

Faolan Wether: “Wolf with the soul of a man. He is still capable of great things, if he tries. Could be used to fool enemies into thinking he is merely some dumb beast. Highly, dangerously protective of Tahlia.” (Warm: Finds Faolan tactically useful, and sympathizes with his status as a loyal warrior.)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: “A spirit wielder. Spent years in her village training to be a priestess. Nothing of remarkable note beyond her creation.” (Underestimates: Doesn’t see her as being greatly valuable to the cause.)

Dean Hansen: “A boy who has much to learn.” (Mentor: Wishes to teach Dean.)

Kasienka: “A healer is always a welcome addition.” (Warm: Finds Kasienka to be both personable and tactically useful.)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: “Your diplomatic abilities could be useful in helping us navigate to places we could not otherwise access.” (Useful: Finds Lady Catrin to be tactically useful.)

Cináed Therin: “Why are you here, boy? Pick up a sword, and learn.” (Mentor: Wishes to teach Cináed.)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: “Your summons are far more useful than you. When combat erupts, if our enemies are smart, you will be one of the first people they kill—two for the price of one.” (Dismissive: Thinks Quirin will be more of a liability than a useful ally.)

Sisera Del Azul: “I know not why the Princess showers you with such affections. You have no more purpose than to remind her of her failures.” (Dismissive: Does not think Sisera is capable of real combat.)

Ludvig Larsson: “Loyal, even beyond death. How admirable.” (Warm: Finds him tactically useful, and admires his devout loyalty to the cause.)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: “A pirate is a pirate. When an offer of greater coin comes your way, you will stab the nearest person for it.” (Dislikes: Distrusts pirates, brigands, and other trouble makers.)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: “All that strength, and none of the proper skills to use it. Someone—a man, if it must be—should teach you that all the emotion in the world is worth nothing without a disciplined hand behind it... Woman.” (Mentor: Wishes to teach Rheanna. Teasing: Amused by her culture.)

Bjorn Reinhart: “An educated military man with survivalist skills. A welcome addition.” (Warm: Finds him tactically useful, and believes he will get along well with him.)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: “Another of my own kind. Your tricks have no sway over me, neither does your immense wealth. It stands to wonder, then, why you came here yourself, and did not send some minion to the cause.” (Useful: Finds tactically useful. Cautious: Does not understand her reason for personally being with the party, as he has no clue about the voices in her head.)

Kalemn Weller: “Another parasite, festering on the corpse of civilization.” (Dislikes: Distrusts pirates, brigands, and other trouble makers.)

Dagra Corden: “A bastard child who plays far more noble than she is. Nonetheless, I welcome the aid.” (Neutral: Does not feel strongly one way or the other, and won’t until he sees her in combat.)

Kerat: “Orc, Mercenary. Out for wealth, power, and so on. Willing to play the ultimate gamble. He will fight well, until he tires of the risk without obvious reward.” (Neutral: Does not feel strongly one way or the other, and won’t until he sees more of Kerat’s motivations at play.)

Armerza Gilkak: “You seek to prove yourself to your people, in the ultimate way. You are a strong warrior, and in many ways, my equal.” (Respects: Armerza is also a lifelong warrior, of relatively equal skill, and likely greater strength thanks to her comparable youth.)

Oswald Richter: “Haunted by the blood on your hands, you changed sides. It is good you finally see the truth. Perhaps a little too late, but nonetheless, good.” (Respects: Oswald is also a lifelong warrior, of relatively equal skill and strength. Oswald turned his back on his previous masters to serve the right cause.)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: “I live to serve you. It is that simple.” (Loyal: He has devoted his life to her cause.)

Mikan: “Why are you really here?” (Distrusts: He does not understand why someone who worships any of the Gods would be helping Kouri.)

Marcus: “Self-reflection is for those who have a life beyond service... Besides, the only thing I have to reflect on is revenge.” (Neutral: He does not feel strongly one way or the other about himself.)

Hanus Wolfblood: “You are out to gain something here. Power? Glory?” (Distrusts: Does not understand why a Dark Elven Noble would leave his people.)

James Moriarty: “You are useful, and it is clear you are loyal to the Princess—we share the same goals... For now.” (Useful: James is tactically useful.)

Kaiser: “A hound of war. Useful, in a limited capacity.” (Neutral: Does not feel strongly one way or the other.)

Hanus Wolfblood is a Dark Elven Noble, who was afflicted with vampirism much later in his life. He is old by the standards of his race, though they do not have an elderly phase to their lives—instead, having a death of the mind and going irrevocably mad, rather than a death by old age. He seeks to die in a good cause, and wishes to restore the Kingdom of Renalta—a homeland for those with no home. Though he could give other members of the party vampirism, he has so far chosen not to. He is the only NPC to start in a relationship with a PC from the start of the role play.

Sabre: “You seek your freedom! Good. You should find it with us! When are are done with these Gods, you and I should make ourselves a new home within the new Kingdom of Renalta!” (Camaraderie: Hanus also lacks a proper homeland.)

Faolan Wether: “Even in your current form, the loyalty you show Tahlia is admirable.” (Empathizes: Feels badly for the man trapped inside.)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: “Others may judge you for your compassion, but I will not. What you did was understandable. Now that you have preserved his life, find a way to free him.” (Admires: Is a hopeless romantic at heart.)

Dean Hansen: “You have much left to learn, if you wish to be remembered.” (Amused: Finds Dean’s overconfidence a reminder of his own youth.)

Kasienka: “(In Dark Elvish): You are beautiful, and when all of this is done, I will stay with you wherever you go... Though I hope that will involve a few children along the way.” (Loves: Kasienka embodies almost every aspect he wants in a woman, and she won’t die before him.)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: “You are many things. Were your skin a few shades darker, and your ears a little longer, you would find quite a home in all the twisted machinations of the capital of my people.” (Amused: Is reminded of the politics of his homeland by Catrin Thorngage.)

Cináed Therin: “You seek much greater things than the station you were born in. Many have sought this, few have attained it alive.” (Pities: Does not think Cináed has what it takes to survive.)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: “You summon creatures to fight for you, without any real spine of your own? A truer politician could never be found. Go train with Marcus and learn how to be independent.” (Concerned: Quirin’s lack of social skills makes Hanus confused as to how he got this far. Amused: Hanus wants Quirin to learn, like anyone else in the group. Starting with his social skills.)

Sisera Del Azul: “You have experienced much suffering in your life. I understand.” (Sympathizes: Understands why Sisera is a little unstable, and thinks he can be helped.)

Ludvig Larsson: “Even death itself is not a barrier for you, is it?” (Neutral: Has seen stranger things.)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: “Stealing from the rich, giving to the poor? Saving slaves from their masters? You sound like you are from a fairy tale... I know better than to think you did nothing wrong aboard your pirate ship.” (Camaraderie: They both lack proper homelands. Caution: Does not believe a pirate can live long without harming the innocent.)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: “Your strength will mean nothing if it is used for poor reasons and causes. Your loathing of men is childish and amusing if nothing else.” (Amused: He is simply waiting for the point when Rheanna will challenge him, so he can knock her to the ground and shatter her world.)

Bjorn Reinhart: “You are an entirely unremarkable noble.” (Neutral: He has no strong feelings one way or another.)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: “Strong, fierce, independent. Bloodthirsty.” (Cautious: Does not believe Lady Cerise has Kouri’s best interests at heart. Admires: He likes strong women.)

Kalemn Weller: “I wonder if you seek to redeem yourself, or if you simply see an opportunity to improve your lot in life. Either way, I cannot say it is a bad thing that you will stop preying on the innocent.” (Neutral: He has no strong feelings one way or the other, and won’t until he gets a better idea of her moral compass.)

Dagra Corden: “An honour bound warrior, who seeks purpose in her life. I understand this well.” (Admires: He likes strong women. Sympathizes: He understands her lot in life.)

Kerat: “You use strength to solve all of your problems. I wonder how you will handle meeting someone so much stronger than you, that no amount of strength will solve your problems.” (Amused: Does not believe that Kerat truly understands what he is signing up for.)

Armerza Gilkak: “Another strong woman. Fiercely independent. Taking control of her own destiny. I am sure you will find everything you are looking for and more, if you survive this ultimate challenge put before you.” (Admires: He likes strong women. Camaraderie: Both are warriors in every way possible.)

Oswald Richter: “You change one form of hatred out for another, and sincerely believe it will cure your ailments. You should fight for a reason to live, rather than a reason to kill, child.” (Pities: Looks down on as a man lost in hatred.)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: “You carry far more burdens than you allow anyone to see, and eventually, your facade will crack. No matter how hard you try.” (Empathizes: Understands her pain. Respects: Sees her as an appropriate authority figure, and a cause worth dying for.)

Mikan: “Go find one of your own kind, you will die long before I will.” (Pities: Recognizes that Mikan is using sex as an escape mechanism. Won’t be part of that.)

Marcus: “You have spent your life in service, trying desperately to dedicate yourself to something. You have largely succeeded. For that, I can admire you, even if I think you are a little too cold for your own good.” (Admires: Marcus’s determination to loyal service is an admirable quality.)

Hanus Wolfblood: “On my twilight years... Will the vampirism hold it off? Kasienka... I have a future there, I just... Need to keep it together. The vampirism has to work, or... I will have no choice but to die to save her.” (Fear: He is afraid his vampirism will not stop the madness his people experience.)

James Moriarty: “You are many things, Illusionist. Subtle is not one of them.” (Cautious: James strikes him as a man who is just a few steps away from irrevocable madness.)

Kaiser: “Loyal dog, noble dog. A dog from Kiune, sent surely by her to spy on me for eternity.” (Amused: Thinks Kiune sent Kaiser to spy on him.)

James Moriarty is an eccentric illusionist mage, who has a lot of untapped power with magic. His black hair and pale skin are reflections of his often cold and yet overly talkative nature, and he keeps a crow named Beatrice with him at all times. He's spent most of his life on the move, looking to resolve his ever growing ambitions and dreams.

Sabre: “Interesting trick you have there. Unfortunate that all that changes is what the wave of magical energy does. Still... Potential is there, waiting to be unlocked.” (Useful: Sees Sabre as a potentially useful tool.)

Faolan Wether: “I’ve seen work like this before... I will see if I cannot fix you in some way. If I should fail, well... I will be sure your wife’s talents and body do not go to waste.” (Sympathizes: Has created similar circumstances for others before. Conflicted: If James saves Faolan, he proves his own work possible, but also destroys his chances of having Tahlia for himself.)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: “You... You are the one who had such marvelous talents? I will help save his life with you, for if I could but see those lips, unfurl into a smile, those eyes, filled with me... Heh... Intoxicating.” (Attracted: He finds Tahlia highly attractive. Useful: He thinks Tahlia would make for a useful tool.)

Dean Hansen: “An unremarkable boy. Best served in groups of fifty, paid to be thrust upon front lines, dying without a whisper on the wind to remember them, as their mothers whore themselves off to their fathers to make more successful prodigy.” (Dismissive: Does not see Dean as anything other than cannon fodder.)

Kasienka: “All that mewling, pathetic, moralistic whinging. Why do you care so much for the weak, the sick, the needy? All they do is drain resources, better spent elsewhere. Better spent curing the very elements of life that create them in the first place. You’re a healer: Fix the cause, not the symptom... If only you could be illuminated...” (Angry: Thinks Kasienka wastes her talents.)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: “You seem vicious enough, with a hint of magical talent at that... There is potential, for you.” (Useful: Thinks Catrin is a useful tool.)

Cináed Therin: “It’s cute that you think you matter at all. It will continue to amuse me even when I hear your screams of pain when your dreams lead you to inevitable suffering.” (Dismissive: Doesn’t see this character as anything overly useful, in spite of his magical talent.)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: “You have such potential, so much power contained in such a form. You just need to push a little further, let go, leave behind those who say you need friends in the mortal world. You need only your servants, and your power...” (Encouraging: Seeks to encourage Quirin to continue to improve his powers. Useful: Sees Quirin as being a useful tool.)

Sisera Del Azul: “I teeter on the edge of madness, you crossed it long ago... If there is some way to bring you back, I will use it.” (Empathizes: Knows what it is like to not be in total control of his own thoughts.)

Ludvig Larsson: “What a fascinating experiment you are! I could make you into much more than what you are now, if you could be convinced... Maybe the Princess would be enough of a motivation alone.” (Useful: Sees as a useful tool.)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: “A pirate? Chasing a princess? Truly you dream much higher than your station. If you should take her off her due course with your charms... Then something might need to be done.” (Dislikes: Sees as a potential threat to his ambitions in spite of his powers.)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: “All you seek is power, something I have in great abundance. So easily manipulated... All I need to do is wait for a man to humble you and put you in your place. Then I can show you real power, and from there, well... Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Right, Beatrice?” (Patient: Waiting for Rheanna to be dragged down to a low point, so he can manipulate her.)

Bjorn Reinhart: “Bah! What a waste of potential. Your anti-magic merely interferes with me, get out of the way!” (Dislikes: Anti-magic.)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: “Beatrice has looked at you, warned me... What you are. Who, you are. The Free Holds are the perfect place for the likes of you, and one would think our goals are similar, but... No. I need the Princess out of your hands.” (Cautious: He doesn’t know what to think of Lady Cerise, though Beatrice (his bird) dislikes her. If Cerise attempts to manipulate Kouri, James will very rapidly turn adversarial. Background: Lady Cerise’s family has gotten in the way of James’s plans before, whether intentionally or not.)

Kalemn Weller: “Oh, someone with a similarly made moral compass. You at least will understand me to some extent.” (Camaraderie: Associates well with brigands, pirates, and others who possess questionable moral guidelines.)

Dagra Corden: “Oh great. A self-righteous wanderer. Please just find a hole to die in and spare me your proselytizing blather.” (Dismissive: Doesn’t care for knights and other honour-bound savages.)

Kerat: “Ah, a mercenary. Out for coin. I understand your ambitions, but you aim quite low. You could be so much more if you used your mind more.” (Camaraderie: Associates well with brigands, pirates, and others who possess questionable moral guidelines.)

Armerza Gilkak: “For some reason, I think manipulating you will be far more difficult than it should be.” (Neutral: Feels no strong opinion one way or the other.)

Oswald Richter: “A wall of sheer, stubborn stupidity. Dyed in the wool, drooling, brain damaged, systemically-produced stupidity. You were given the power to reforge the world, to fix the errors of life itself, and you not only ignored it, you ran away from it. All so you can dedicate your life to getting in the way of progress. I would pity you, but that would first require me to get past the sheer lunacy of your condition.” (Loathes: Oswald represents everything he generally hates about Rheinfeld.)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: “A powerful woman capable of great things. Naive, and just waiting for the right person to educate her... To enable her to greater things. You are the key to achieving my dreams.” (Attracted: He is attracted to her, but at present, he does not act on it. Useful: He thinks of her as a useful tool.)

Mikan: “I just have to wait until the world breaks you, then I can reforge you into something far more than you are now. Something useful to the progress of the world.” (Useful: He thinks of her as a useful tool.)

Marcus: “Guard dog with no thoughts of his own.” (Dislikes: He may get in the way of James’s plans.)

Hanus Wolfblood: “Such incredible power, and you waste it on love with the healer who focuses on reinforcing all the worst parts of life. You two are made for each other.” (Irritated: Dislikes that Hanus is throwing away power for love.)

James Moriarty: “Imperfect, flawed, broken. Imperfect, flawed, repeat, repair, broken. Imperfect, flawed, repeat, repair, reforge, rebuild, broken. So many faults... I was not born, I was made... Made to fix this world. I will fix this world, against its will if I must. I have to... Nobody else should have to suffer like I have with Amanda’s manipulations.” (Messiah: He sincerely believes it is his place to fix the world, and that people will love him for it in the end.)

Kaiser: “Dogs... Heh... Dogs... Even dogs hate me... The animals know what I am. Blasted... It would be nice to have a dog...” (Regret: He regrets that animals tend to loathe him due to his existence.)

Kaiser is a German Shepard. In-universe, he's known as a Rheinfelder Shepard. He was sent to the group from the powerful Archdruid, Kiune. He barks a lot, and sometimes demonstrates a level of intelligence beyond that of a normal dog. In addition, he as a magic collar with an unknown function.

Sabre:Bark!

Faolan Wether:Bark!

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef:Bark!

Dean Hansen:Bark!

Kasienka:Bark!

Lady Catrin Thorngage:Bark!

Cináed Therin:Bark!

Quirin (Rin) Althorne:Bark!

Sisera Del Azul:Bark!

Ludvig Larsson:Bark!

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau:Bark!

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón:Bark!

Bjorn Reinhart:Bark!

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold:Bark!

Kalemn Weller:Bark!

Dagra Corden:Bark!

Kerat:Bark!

Armerza Gilkak:Bark!

Oswald Richter:Bark!

Princess Kouri of Renalta:Bark!

Mikan:Bark!

Marcus:Bark!

Hanus Wolfblood:Bark!

James Moriarty:Bark!

Kaiser:Bark!

Dean Hansen: {...} (Appreciative: Tends to look well upon commoners trying to achieve more than their station.)
{...}
Kalemn Weller: {...} (Cautious: Kalemn is a commoner, who does not come across as educated, or a peasant...)

these double standards, though

It only took me eight hours on and off

Sabre: "There's a handsome face resting beneath the sorrow and self-pity. Life's in the future, so why bother dwelling on the past?" (Attracted to, otherwise neutral)

Faolan Wether: "Knowing there's a man's intelligence inside that beast doesn't do much for helping me sleep at night." (Wary)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: "Your spirit stuff would scare me, if you weren't so obviously soft-hearted." (Generally positive, dismissive)

Dean Hansen: "I like you, kid. Feet on the ground and looking to prove yourself. Remind me a bit of myself, if I'm being honest." (Friendly, camaraderie)

Kasienka: "You aren't anywhere near as arrogant as I would've thought an elf to be. Pleasant surprise. Still, you can keep that mothering instinct away from me; I'm not looking to cry on anyone's shoulder." (Positive, amused)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: "Lots of rumours flying around about how you used to spend your nights. Not kind ones, either. Fuck them, though. Not doing it - or them, I guess would be accurate - would just be wasted talents. There were things you wanted, and you got them, whatever it took. I can get behind that." (Positive, respects)

Cináed Therin: "Maybe keep yourself out of the fighting, yeah kid? Wouldn't want that face of yours to take a beating." (Friendly, attracted to)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: "Try to stay out of the way, alright? I think we both know it's those shadow and fire... things you're being brought along for, not yourself." (Highly dismissive)

Sisera Del Azul: "How anyone trusts you is baffling. For a thousand years the gods had you, broke you down, could've made you into whatever they wanted, and then you were freed just in time to find Kouri. There are coincidences, and then there's this." (Dislikes, highly distrusts)

Ludvig Larsson: "Now there's a face that makes me appreciate my lot in life." (Dismissive, disgust)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: "Clever, prettying up your past with tales of daring-do and stealing from the rich in order to help the poor. Paints a dashing figure. 'Course, the dashing figure itself helps." (Attracted to, camaraderie, assumes his moral compass is more akin to her own)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: "Living life to the fullest? Hunting for glory? A woman after my own heart. I'll look forward to hearing your stories." (Friendly, respects)

Bjorn Reinhart: "Act like you're better than the rest all you want. After all, it's the only thing you nobles are good at. Those of us who have had to struggle to get by will get all the actual work done." (Dismissive, dislike of nobility)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: "Seems to me like you're someone able to get things done, without getting too caught up in the, well, moral virtue of it. Or lack thereof. Also... you make me want to experiment, which is new." (Friendly, attracted to)

Kalemn Weller: "It'll be a long road, and there's no guarantee that I'll be richly rewarded, but I'm tired of just getting by. Let's do something or be someone worth remembering." (Confidence, ambitious)

Dagra Corden: "Bury yourself in honour and virtue all you want; you'll still never be more than a mongrel mutt." (Dislikes honor/moral types, racial bias)

Kerat: "A mercenary, is it? So you are what I'm passing myself off as. 'Course, the lifestyles are similar: kill for coin. I'll just try to stay on the far side of the fight from you when violence breaks out." (Camaraderie, intimidated)

Armerza Gilkak: "Hah! I've never met a dwarf before, and you seem lively. We should drink sometime. I'll likely end up under the table, but then, I'd be disappointed if I didn't!" (Friendly, curious)

Oswald Richter: "I think scars are the only thing we have in common. Past that, redemption is a fools quest. Once you look at the past as something you need to fix, you'll never satisfied. The past can't change, after all. The trick is just to put it behind you, shrug, and move on." (Neutral)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: "It's hard to believe you're a princess from a thousand years ago. Then again, even if you were a fake, you're convincing enough of one that the difference wouldn't matter." (Neutral)

Mikan: "What kind of child pretends flirting and good looks are a personality?" (Dismissive, mild dislike)

Marcus: "A devilspawn who's caught up in being honourable. You managed to combine two opposites to create something worse than either." (Wary, dislikes, racial bias)

Hanus Wolfblood: "You're the first dark elf I've seen, and a noble one at that. Though unlike other nobles, you look sharpened by your upbringing rather than softened." (Wary, dislikes)

James Moriarty: "You've got the charms and skills of a conman. Definitely more subtle than my usual approach, but I see the appeal, and the use." (Friendly, respect, camaraderie)

Kaiser: "Hey, boy. Go fetch." (Neutral)

Sabre: "For the misfortunes that have befallen you, you have my sympathy. And my respect as well, for continuing to fight for a better world." (Pity, respect)

Faolan Wether: "It must be a kind of living hell for you, trapped in a body not your own. A body that isn't even human, unable to talk with those around you. I'm... sorry for what's happened to you." (Pity)

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef: "I respect your motivation for what you did, but we are not meant to be masters over death. You are a kind soul, but also a frail one. I'll do my best to keep you safe, both from others and from your own misguided intentions." (Protective of, pities)

Dean Hansen: "You have a good heart, and a brave soul. I will do what I can to ensure you live long enough to prove you are capable of far more than the commoner's life you were born into." (Friendly, respects, protective of)

Kasienka: "You have a dignified grace about you and a kind touch. I am honoured to share this quest with you, and will do what I can to help you alleviate the woes of your people." (Deeply respects, admires)

Lady Catrin Thorngage: "I guess when one lacks in merit or virtue, they must rely on seduction and manipulation to get what they want." (Scornful, dismissive)

Cináed Therin: "You strike me as a good person, but maybe too eager to help. On the battlefield, good intentions and determination mean nothing against training and experience. Keep yourself safe, and leave the fighting to those who have learned how." (Protective of)

Quirin (Rin) Althorne: "I can't help but to see myself in you. Brought up lonely, with naught but books for company, and eventually with nowhere you could truly call home. I know... I know it is tempting to shut yourself away, but the world is not our enemy." (Camaraderie, protective of)

Sisera Del Azul: "I can't imagine the amount of pain you've endured. The fact that after everything you've suffered and lost, you still have the strength to fight on is inspiring." (Respects)

Ludvig Larsson: "I suppose you deserve some respect for upholding your duty even past death. And it was not your doing that brought you back. Yet still... you should not be." (Begrudging respect, mild disgust)

Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: "Tell all the heroic tales you wish, but do not expect me to believe innocent lives weren't taken in your plunder. That you and your family robbed and stole with the greater good in mind, rather than your own greedy ideals." (Scornful, dislikes)

Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: "So clearly different from everyone around you, you don't quite belong here. But where I am trapped in that state, you do so by choice, and with pride. How?" (Respects, looks up to)

Bjorn Reinhart: "I will always respect those willing to question their peers and leaders when they feel things are not right." (Respects, slightly attracted to)

Lady Cerise of Ebonhold: "You are no more than an amoral fiend, who harbours no qualms about your slave-owning history." (Dislikes)

Kalemn Weller: "You claim to be a mercenary. Unfortunate. Mercenaries are by-and-large a self-serving, greedy lot, and your cocksure attitude does little to dissuade my doubts." (Distrusts, dislikes)

Dagra Corden: "Has there ever been a cause more just than to remake a cruelly destroyed kingdom? A person more deserving of loyalty than the princess of legend? I can only hope that when the time comes, I will prove myself more worthy than my birth." (Determined, self-doubting)

Kerat: "I look poorly upon mercenaries as a rule, but at the same time... it feels wrong to assume the worst of an orc, when I myself only strive to be recognized as more than the blood in my veins." (Camaraderie, distrusts, overall confused about what she thinks of him)

Armerza Gilkak: "It seems clear you come from money, with armour as unique as that. I'd be interested in learning about it later, but for now, well met." (Neutral)

Oswald Richter: "You can find redemption. You can even fight for redemption. But fight to create, fight to defend. If you fight to kill those you blame, you'll only end up with more regrets." (Neutral, worried)

Princess Kouri of Renalta: "A kind smile and virtuous heart; and accepting of me despite my birth. I am honoured to serve you, and hope that I may somehow help ease the burden of your loss." (Deeply respects, reverence)

Mikan: "You continue to worship and defend the gods, even as we set out to destroy them. Yet you do not strike me as untrustworthy or malicious. Only childish, and far too eager to throw yourself at every man and woman in sight." (Confused, dismissive)

Marcus: "Loyal, straightforward, and skilled. All admirable traits, and done despite the prejudice against the demon-touched, though I worry you are too willing to overlook the consequences of your actions in order to achieve your goals." (Respects, camaraderie, wary)

Hanus Wolfblood: "I think we must feel similarly apart and outcast from the world around us, only you have been bearing the burden for far longer than I. Perhaps... you can help me learn how to bury this anger for good." (Camaraderie, looks up to)

James Moriarty: "You frighten me. I do not understand your powers, and you seem far from a noble person." (Distrusts, wary)

Kaiser: "Come here and let me get a look at you, you handsome boy." (Friendly, likes dogs)

SO THE IC POST HAS GONE UP! LOOK AT IT HERE!

If y'all need any sort of assistance, let me know. Otherwise, you can make an introduction post. You can also choose to start a collaborative post with me involving a specific character if you wish.

Next IC post will go live Friday the 9th/Saturday the 10th. This RP will generally progress on intervals of one to two weeks. It'll depend on how busy I am and the type of scenes being done.

Princess Kouri: “Damn.... No wonder Typhon wanted that.” (Attracted, Curious)

Mikan: “Gotta remember to keep my hands on my purse around you, pretty face or no.” (Attracted, Distrustful)

Marcus: “You're a soldier. Not much else to say.” (Respects)

Hanus: “Dark Elf Vampire? A dangerous combination....” (Unsure, Cautious)

James: “Showoff.... You may have magic, but I'd like to see it protect you from Pestle.” (Dislikes, Unsure)

Tahlia: “That's a big dog you got, if it is a dog.” (Neural)

Faolan: “Good dog. Good... big... dog.” (Oblivious, Cautious)

Kasienka: “Maybe I could get archery lessons from you.” (Neutral)

Lady Catrin: “Your average noblewoman: Rich, soft and tempting....” (Attracted, Neutral)

Jaquaar: “Just another cocksure noble looking to advance himself.” (Dismissive, Neutral)

Sabre: “Fought your way out of slavery, huh? Good on you.” (Impressed, Neutral)

Armerza: “Nice helmet.” (Neutral, Curious)

Ludvig: “...” (Disgust, Unsettled, Cautious)

Bjorn: *Sarcastically* “This nobleman has a stick up his ass. What a surprise.” (Dismissive, Neutral)

Kalemn: “Our line of work isn't easy; we both wear the price on our faces.” (Respects, Friendly)

Cinaed: “Just some farmboy who thinks he can fight.” (Dismissive, Neutral)

Quirin: “Weak.” (Dismissive, Neutral)

Oswald: “Seen one knight, seen 'em all, self-righteous pricks....” (Dismissive, Neutral)

Sisera: “A swordsman, he says? Psh!” (Neutral, Dismissive of martial ability)

Lady Cerise: “Strangely alluring.” (Attracted, Neutral)

Dagra: “You must have worked hard to get where you are. Be proud of that.” (Pity, Impressed, Respect)

Kerat: “I do what I do best.” (Confident)

Rheanna: “Ho... -ly... shit!” (Highly Attracted, Highly Cautious)

Kaiser: “Good Dog.” (Neutral)

Do keep in mind that, as first impressions, these are likely to change and soon.

Both Tahlia and Faolan included below. As others have said, impressions are quick to be overtaken by opinions, but it'll help to give a general sense of where interactions may start from.

Princess Kouri: "How you carry yourself with so much strength despite your burdens, I do not know. You have inspired many to your cause, and while I am not sure it is the right path to take, I shall do all in my power to see you through it."
(Deeply respects, pities, mildly attracted to.)

«Your cause is honourable, and I wish you luck—but know that my loyalty will always be to her first.»
(Respects, attracted to; wary of her inexperienced leadership.)

Sisera del Azul: "You have failed at all save that which mattered to you most—the princess is alive, and you are here to protect her. Perhaps that is enough, but you are not the man you once were. I fear you would give your life to save her, and in doing so only harm her further."
(Deeply respects, pities, protective of; reminds her of Faolan.)

«Tahlia would give much of herself to heal you, but she will waste it all on scars that can never be undone. Do not think for a second that you can afford to put yourself at risk.»
(Begrudgingly respects, sympathetic to; believes he will collapse in upon himself.)

♦ Ludvig Larsson: "You awoke in a time not your own, with no one to welcome you back. At least your body and mind are still your own, but… What good are they without warm blood in your veins, good food upon your tongue, or the comfort of a loved one to hold close?"
(Respects, pities; reminds her of what she did to Faolan.)

«We both should have died long ago—you, of course, in a time far before mine. But whether it was by our choice or not, we have been given a chance to protect in death those we cared for in life. Is there any cause more noble?»
(Respects, sympathetic to.)

Marcus: "The King's Rangers have trusted you for long enough that I suppose I must as well. Still, expect no love to come from me, demonspawn."
(Trusts, wary of.)

«I think there is more to you than your heritage. A fierce warrior and fine leader you may be, your values clearly do not always align with the princess's ideals—I'll be glad to tread the middle path between the two.»
(Respects, trusts.)

Dean Hansen: "This is a quest for the outcast and the broken, not for the young and eager. I do not doubt your competence, but what good can come of this when you already have so much to lose? I hope we prove a cause worthy of your sword, and pray that your grip should never fail."
(Respects, worries for, protective of.)

«A strong will for one so young; it would be easy to underestimate him. I'll need to make sure to keep his confidence in check, though; wilfulness can just as easily translate to recklessness.»
(Trusts, protective of, teasing.)

Kalemn Weller: "I know not what cruelties you have suffered, nor those you have suffered upon others, but we have all wronged. At least you seek to make amends, and for that I welcome you. I hope the other will come around to see past the scars to the human beneath."
(Respects, trusts, sympathetic to; worries that she will cause friction within the group.)

«Fierce and cunning, but what of her loyalty? No matter her skill, I do not trust her—and I wish Tahlia wouldn't either.»
(Respects, distrusts.)

◊ Cináed Therin: "There is a good chance some of us—maybe all of us—won't survive this journey. Do you understand that? Can you accept that? Gods, I don't want to scare you, but I fear if I don't you'll get yourself killed, and I'm not sure I can take another naive soul's death on my conscience."
(Worries for, protective of.)

«You do not belong here. You should be at home, tending the weak and innocent, not traipsing across the continent with a band of rebels and killers to change a world you barely understand.»
(Worries for, protective of; reminds him of his deceased nephew.)

◊ Quirin Althorne: "The creatures that follow you are fascinating; I hope you care for them well. And you do not need to be scared of me, I'm not the one that bites."
(Sympathetic to, teasing, attracted to.)

«Shy, are you, kid? If you need someone to talk to, I've been told I'm a great listener—and I could use the company… Please? Ah, who am I kidding, I can see the fear in your eyes.»
(Sympathetic to, teasing, protective of.)

◊ Catrin Thorngage: "I understand it will not be easy for one of your upbringing to undertake such a journey. If I can provide you some comfort, simply ask—I cannot provide you luxury, but I can perhaps ease the transition."
(Respects, mildly attracted to; wishes to learn of her culture.)

«I have little patience for high society, nor for the sort of person it breeds. You seem kind enough—I hope you prove me wrong, but if I see you trying to snare the more sensitive members of our party, know that I'll be watching.»
(Distrusts, mildly attracted to; will be wary of any moves she makes on naïve party members.)

Hanus Wolfblood: "Vampires are not born, they are made—whether the curse was cast upon you voluntarily or not, I must remember that you were a man before, and a man still. Keep your fangs to yourself, and I think I can learn to trust you."
(Respects, sympathetic to, wary of; thinks him a good man but can see no good coming from his curse.)

«A strength extending into mind as well as body. I have a feeling that your nobility too spreads far beyond your blood. I hope you find something to live for once this is over—and some part of of me reckons you already have.»
(Deeply respects, admires.)

Kasienka: "Despite the years that you have lived, you seem to soft, so true—if you dedicate yourself to helping everyone else, who will take care of you? Please, allow me to share your burden."
(Deeply respects, worries for, look to as a mentor.)

«Tahlia seems to like you—and that's good enough for me. But I hope you don't mistake pretty words and warm hugs for real growth. If we're going to survive this, some of us need to learn how to face pain without a hand upon their shoulder.»
(Respects; wary of the unintended consequences of her coddling.)

Tahlia Wether: "Am I not proof enough that the Templar are just in their cause? In service to Kiune, I have saved so many innocents from their wrath… And yet, we are capable of such terrible, terrible things. Gods, I have sinned, and instead of seeking redemption I seek to free myself from your judgement. Please, forgive me, for I doubt that I shall ever be able to forgive myself."
(Self-doubting; filled with guilt over her actions.)

«My fate is not your failure. A curse it may be, you gave me life and so long as I draw breath I will be at your side. You have always had faith in the good of others—is it not time to have a little faith in yourself?»
(Loves deeply, attracted to, pities; would do anything to protect her.)

Faolan Wether: "Despite all the pain and the guilt, when I feel your warm body against mine and hear your comforting voice in my head… How can I ever truly regret what I did? I will do anything in my power to give you back the life you deserve, the life you gave me; I pray the cost will not be too high."
(Loves deeply, pities; would do anything to bring him back.)

«I can feel myself slipping, but for her, I must stay strong. She is the only family I have, and my only chance at happiness.»
(Scared, determined; feels completely isolated.)

Mikan: "There is pain in your past, I know. I should not judge you for the methods you use to treat that pain, but… Be careful, for the line between attraction and love is a thin and a dangerous one to cross. All things aside, I am glad you have your faith to guide you."
(Pities, sympathetic to; worries that she will cause herself further hardship.)

«You are a danger to the men you treat as toys. Because careful whose hearts you play with.»
(Wary of.)

♦ Oswald Richter: "You are all that a Templar should be—a man dedicated to protecting the weak, not oppressing them. I am glad to have you among us, and I hope we can put aside our pasts to work together."
(Deeply respects, trusts.)

«Whether it was fear or hatred that lead you to kill your countrymen on behalf of the church, know this—you cannot be forgiven for your past, but I will fight proudly at your side nonetheless.»
(Respects, sympathetic to.)

◊ Bjorn Reinhart: "We may be simple, and easily misguided, but at least we commoners know we can trust one another through even the greatest hardships. I hope you can learn to trust me—for I will be placing my faith in your own honesty."
(Respects, attracted to; tentatively optimistic.)

«Our values are not so different, despite our upbringings—if I could speak, I'm sure we would get along well. As things stand, I worry that your relations with the rest of our party will not go so well.»
(Respects; worries that he will cause friction within the group.)

Ole Fischer: "Despite your good intentions, you seem to me a man forever marked by violence and greed. I hope love can teach you to enjoy what peace and nature has to offer—though I do not quite approve of your choice in mate."
(Respects, pities, wary of.)

«A man to look up to, but not one I would ever like to become. It would be an honour to fight alongside you.»
(Deeply respects.)

♣ Kosuke: "Status means little among friends. I hope that you will learn to appreciate us for what we are, instead of what we aren't."
(Pities, optimistic of.)

«Poor soul, you don't know what you're missing—though I expect your lover will straighten you out soon enough.»
(Pities, teasing.)

◊ Rheanna Ágrios Zitón: "I hope you'll excuse me if I stare."
(Intimidated by.)

«I wish I could call you arrogant, but it seems such confidence may be well-deserved—but do not forget that powerful as you are, we face far greater, and there will come a time when you will need to rely on the weaker among us just as much as the strong.»
(Respects, wary of.)

◊ Jaquaar Iqbal-Moineau: "Rather chipper for a pirate—or perhaps that is your way of hiding from the consequences of your actions. I hope you prove as good a man as you claim to be."
(Optimistic of.)

«The people you robbed may have condoned slavery, but that does not make your crimes any more honourable. I respect a man who makes what he needs, not one who takes it; there are better ways to change the world.»
(Distrusts, wary of.)

♦ Sabre: "The tragedy you have suffered may have left you bitter, but you show great strength despite it. Strength that I lacked, when I faced the same, and made a choice few could. Should you ever want comfort while you mourn, we shall be waiting."
(Deeply respects, pities, deeply sympathetic to, mildly attracted to.)

«I cannot imagine the pain you must feel—I doubt I would have the will to continue to fight as you do, were I to lose her.»
(Deeply respects, pities, deeply sympathetic to.)

♠ Cerise of Ebonhold: "I should have expected demonspawn to answer the call to banish the Gods. I'll not let your foul seduction tempt me. We may be forced to work together for now, but should we succeed, know that whatever insidious plans you have will not go unopposed."
(Deeply distrusts, wary of.)

«I have the seen the way your eyes dart; I can smell your sweat. You are hiding something from us, and I doubt that it is benign in nature.»
(Deeply distrusts, wary of.)

Kerat: "Enough orcs have crossed my path for me to know that there is nothing but violence in your hearts."
(Wary of.)

«I hope there is more to you than the brute you appear to be.»
(Neutral.)

◊ Dagra Corden: "It is horrible what your mother must have suffered—I am glad that you have found a way to overcome your heritage."
(Respects, pities.)

«I am surprised to see such a noble soul in an admittedly off-putting exterior. You do your kind a great service, by showing them what they can achieve.»
(Respects, trusts.)

◊ Armerza Gilkak: "I have seldom encountered dwarves—and to be honest, you exceed my expectations in certain regards. Nevertheless, you seem to have a good heart to you."
(Respects, finds odd.)

«A lot of power for such a small package—normally I'd find that alluring, but some of your other features make me glad to have been raised among humans.»
(Respects, teasing.)

James Moriarty: "I admit, I was wary of you at first—but how can I not trust a man willing to go to such lengths to help us? You have my gratitude, and should ever have need of it, myself at your disposal."
(Trusts deeply; worries that he may cause friction in the group.)

«An odd man, but he has proven more generous than initially apparent. I cannot say that I approve of his demeanour, but I reckon Tahlia will shape him up nicely.»
(Trusts, wary of; worries that he may cause friction with the group.)

I'll work on my IC post soon enough, this took me all weekend. (And I'm still not quite satisfied with it, but it's just for fun anyways, eh?)

Back