The Mad Man’s Lair

Felix sighs. Aww I hoped that’d last longer inside you! It’s no fun when they die quickly. Oh well at least they’re being used to fuel your beautiful body!” He smilies and snuggles into her before sighing and nodding. “Yeah alright we’ll have to leave and I don’t have a lab any more it was cleaned out I need a new one.... damn I need someplace to hide and I need materials!”

"There's an abandoned building not too far from here, the people think it's haunted so they avoid it at all times. I can take us there with no issues Jefe." Valentina smiled and lifted him up in her arms as she stood. "I will carry you." Smiling she made her way through the back alleys. Soon the arrived at the abandoned warehouse, she snuck in the back, it was surrounded by a tall fence that hid them from the outside. Of course, it needed work but nothing they couldn't handle, it was spacious. And the insides resembled an assembly factory for toys. Valentina placed Felix on the ground and looked at him hopeful. "I-is it okay Jefe?"

Felix yelps as she picked him up. He was so small and helpless. But he didn’t resist her. He let her carry him. “I can’t wait to feed you again. It’s defientely the most exciting part for me.” He snickers devilishly they crossed inside effortlessly.

“They think it’s haunted yes? Can you dig through the floor I didn’t design you for it. It’ll work out well. But make sure you always have your evil bad in a hidden room! Don’t want people to stumble across the operations! Also don’t forget to eat any trespassers!” He smirks and kisses her check. “Good girl. Your being super awesome!”

Valentina smiled to herself at his compliment and nodded slowly in response. She crouched to the ground and pawed at the floor, she couldn't dig but it did make a scraping noise against the hard floors. Some of the supplies around the area were the factory belts, a chamber to hold the stuffed animals in and various saws and machinery for the assembly workers. "W-would I be able to be in my human form now?" She bit her lip and peered at him, though she was happy he was pleased she felt a little uncomfortable in this form.

Yes. Of course. But I’ll still need time. I have mine if the essential materials to make reversions. Damn it and I don’t have any materials to alter you further to bust through the floor... damn it I’m stuck....”

Valentina moved to sit beside Felix and tilted her head. "Where did you get your materials before? And what did you need?" Yawning she covered her mouth and stretched, having a full stomach made her rather tired.

Felix thinks back. “Water, and it was always Chemistry, I required dna components from the animals I use to influence people. Then it takes various comepents, phosphorous, protien, amino acids, hydrogen, various other elements.

Valentina thought for a few moments. She knew nothing about chemistry or half of the words he said other than DNA from animals and the fact he used chemistry. "Uh Jefe... I know that there is a forest nearby, we are not that far from the ocean as well. You could get the sample's from there. But, I don't know what the other stuff is, though along the border. Or at least close to it, they haven illegal market. Usually, they sell drugs or women but I think they might have some other stuff too." She looked at him carefully examining his features as he processed her words. Of course, she had only basic schooling so she couldn't have to know about anything else.

Felix sighs. “Lay down I have a lot to teach you.” He climbed back onto her chest and played with her breasts to pass the time as he began to explain to his little monster about science. I’m sure most of it goes over her head and needs to be retaught, but it should help him Macguffin her back to a more Human appearance.

Valentina laid back and blushed at his touch, biting her lip so she could listen well, she tried to listen to him intently but the talk bored her and she held no interest in science. She got that he needed supplies he couldn't just buy at the supermarket, but for sure the illegal trading market would have just what he needed. When he finished speaking she nodded, "Then the market should have what you need. They say you find it to the west of the border, in the desert."

Fiiine bur you have to take me there, since you know the area and the people so well.” He smirks and leans in kissing the monster on her big lips. Again, I’d like to point out she could easily open up and fit him inside her mouth like he was a piece of candy. It’s probably one of the few ways she could get him to fall asleep.

Valentina blushed when she was kissed and settled on licking him, he tasted like mango. "W-we can go at night, fewer people. L-less troubles." She scratched her neck, she missed her human form. She felt less grotesque with his constant attention. But she was still afraid. She didn't understand what was going on or why he had chose her, but she chose to go along with it not only because he was cute but because she didn't want to loose her life.

good ole violence XD)

Felix smiliesand strikes her head. “Your being a very goodgirl. I just want to pet and snuggles you.” He snickers and lays between her breasts.snuggling into her warm body and closing his eyes. He soon shot them open and held her tightly fidgeting to stayswake. He need some
Persuasive to sleep.

Valentina glanced at him and smiled when he started fidgeting she brought her hand up and rubbed his head and back gently, she didn't want to crush him rather than just pet him to lull him to sleep.

He groans and tries to struggle. “No I can’t sleep don’t need to don’t want to!” He tries to squirm free. Of course she was stronger than him At this point always was, and she held all the advantage. He tries his best only tiring himself out more

Valentina held him tighter careful not to crush him and hummed to him rocking him like a babe and continued to pet his head. "Jefe you must sleep. We have to wake up in the night and get your supplies. And you can sleep nicely on my chest." She spoke quietly before continuing to hum. He was like a child but she didn't mind.

Felix eventually tired and blacked out. He was sound asleep when he began to struggle and fight in his sleep having horrible night mares and night terrors.

Eventually the time would come for them to head to the black market and get their supplies.

Valentina slept as well waking up to soothe Felix every now and then. When nightfall came she gently shook him, "Jefe, please wake up it is night time."

Felix yelps as his eyes open. And he calms down. Alright where is this place?” He crawls under her neck so she can carry him and so he can snuggles into her warm body.

Valentina stands and walks out the back "By the border Jefe. I know the way." She began walking, they arrived at the desert after a while. Still walking she was getting tired.

Back