Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know what they say," Producer reaches her hand towards Plutia, "takes two to tango."

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Widowmaker
f11c238b78b684be738f6d4138a86607.jpg

"Oh, are we dancing?"
Elizabeth asked as her eyes lit up.

@Crow @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple

"Well, we're pretty much doing nothing now, so... sing away Momoka."

6.png

"Very well then~"

La Vie en Rose

"The opening tune always gets me," Producer says as Momoka's song began, "also there is no french in the lyrics, if you're wondering."

As she sang, Momoka walked and jumped about with the others, as if this was a music video or musical number.

@Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Alex Azure

"Hehe~ This is really good music~ It reminds me so much of the idol I have back in my world... 5pb. " She exclaimed, happily dancing along to the tune. "I'm not that good of a dancer... but would anyone like to join me...?"

Meanwhile...

22709293_777646142445676_589750519283580928_n.jpg

Sans was not liking it. In fact, he'd much prefer Mettaton to this. "...Why... Ugh. Kinda wish our special host replaced me with someone else now. Ugh."

@Crow @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun
"You know what they say," Producer reaches her hand towards Plutia, "takes two to tango."

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Widowmaker
f11c238b78b684be738f6d4138a86607.jpg

"Oh, are we dancing?"
Elizabeth asked as her eyes lit up.

@Crow @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple
When Momoka began to sing, Sayori clapped. “Uwaaah, your song is so good, Momoka!” She hopped up and down before glancing to Plutia. “Dancing is a great idea! Anyone wanna dance with me?! Ah haha!”

@Crow @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore

When Momoka began to sing, Sayori clapped. “Uwaaah, your song is so good, Momoka!” She hopped up and down before glancing to Plutia. “Dancing is a great idea! Anyone wanna dance with me?! Ah haha!”

@Crow @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore
"It is indeed a splendid idea!" Elizabeth exclaimed before skipping over to Ciel and...

Elizabeth-Middleford-image-elizabeth-middleford-36389612-500-281.gif

"Oh, Ciel!! They're having a dance, and I just know you love dancing!!!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Ciel.

"Wh-what?! No, you can't just--" But Ciel's words fell on deaf ears, however, as Elizabeth soon dragged him out in the middle of the crowd to dance with him. Normally, Ciel would have wanted to simply tell Elizabeth no, though he remembered what Sebastian had told him....

latest

"Sir, with all due respect, you must learn how to dance, especially considering your status. How do you expect to attend future events if you can't even do a simple waltz?"
With those words in mind, Ciel straightened up and began to dance with Elizabeth like a young gentleman.

tumblr_n789kguXQL1qm9y5qo1_500.gif

@Neko Shogun @Crow @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Pretentious Pineapple

alex%20street%20fighter%205.jpg

"...we're about to go to war and these morons are dancin'." All Alex could really do was stare at them all in disbelief.

"Well, it's not like we can lose, right?" Sakura was practicing on a dummy with Hulk Hands. "I'm pretty sure if the Mouse King wanted us to make it to the final battle with him, we're all safe."

"That's true," Karin said, taking a break from precticing with her toy sword. "Besides, this is the Nutcracker. I really don't think this is the place for death."

"Either way, it's important to remain vigilant and prepared. These three henchmen are unpredictable-there's no telling what they'll try to pull."

Macy, in the meantime, would earn a glare from the Ghost Writer. "You know, you really shouldn't be walking around saying you're the heroine when you haven't actually done anything heroic. Arrogance is the number one cause of humiliation in just about every book I've read."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Macy took Sayori into her arms and began to dance all around the armory. A bright smile beamed on her face as they danced.

@Neko Shogun @Crow @thatguyinthestore
Sayori happily moved close to Macy and gratefully danced with her. She was rather light on her feet, skipping around with pure joy etched into her expression. Yeah, she really did give zero shits that they were about to go to war. Rip. “You’re great at dancing, Macy!” she exclaimed, grinning. “Have you danced a lot before?”​

"...we're about to go to war and these morons are dancin'." All Alex could really do was stare at them all in disbelief.

"Well, it's not like we can lose, right?" Sakura was practicing on a dummy with Hulk Hands. "I'm pretty sure if the Mouse King wanted us to make it to the final battle with him, we're all safe."

"That's true," Karin said, taking a break from precticing with her toy sword. "Besides, this is the Nutcracker. I really don't think this is the place for death."

"Either way, it's important to remain vigilant and prepared. These three henchmen are unpredictable-there's no telling what they'll try to pull."

Macy, in the meantime, would earn a glare from the Ghost Writer. "You know, you really shouldn't be walking around saying you're the heroine when you haven't actually done anything heroic. Arrogance is the number one cause of humiliation in just about every book I've read."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

"Trust me, Alex, today has... been a weird day all around, so them dancing isn't that weird compared to everything else," Ibuki explained with a exasperated sigh, pulling out one of her fake kunais to test the weight. Flipping it up and back down to catch it repeatedly, she cocked a brow Kain's way, "Karin, this really doesn't seem like it's exactly the Nutcracker, believe it. I mean, I'm pretty sure you, me, Alex, Ryu, and, well, everyone else weren't originally in it. We should be careful no matter what... especially since I don't want to lose any of you guys."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Sayori happily moved close to Macy and gratefully danced with her. She was rather light on her feet, skipping around with pure joy etched into her expression. Yeah, she really did give zero shits that they were about to go to war. Rip. “You’re great at dancing, Macy!” she exclaimed, grinning. “Have you danced a lot before?”​

"I've done a little bit of dancing here and there. I've done dancing, singing, learned a couple instruments. I wouldn't say I'm an expert at any of them, but I know a little. Jack of all trades, master of none?"

Macy held off on responding to Ghost Writer until she had finished her dance with Sayori. "That was fun! Though perhaps we should save further dancing until after we save the day."

With her dance done, Macy replies to Ghost Writer, "Well, if we're going by the ballet, then I should have a chance to bw a heroine very soon. If Elena and I are the analogues for Clara, then it's our jobs to protect the Nutcrackers whenever we encounter the Mouse King's forces. I promise you that I'll do my best if we encounter a fight. I can prove myself as a hero. Then am I allowed a bit of pride?"
"Trust me, Alex, today has... been a weird day all around, so them dancing isn't that weird compared to everything else," Ibuki explained with a exasperated sigh, pulling out one of her fake kunais to test the weight. Flipping it up and back down to catch it repeatedly, she cocked a brow Kain's way, "Karin, this really doesn't seem like it's exactly the Nutcracker, believe it. I mean, I'm pretty sure you, me, Alex, Ryu, and, well, everyone else weren't originally in it. We should be careful no matter what... especially since I don't want to lose any of you guys."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Macy overheard this snippet of conversation from Ibuki. "She does have a point though. Maybe I could do with a little less hubris... Hehe... I just like being confident in myself."

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi@York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva@Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple@ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

"We are in what you would call a 'homage'."
Hecate responded.

"Or a remix!" Elena added. "The original beat is underneath but with music to make it even better!"

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi@York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva@Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple@ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Strolling into the "armoury" alongside everyone else, Silora took a wide gander at the armaments present. Seeing what she presumed to be toothpicks clasped to the wall like spears, dulled pencils and crayons fashioned like battering rams, and thin hair ties coiled up like thick rope, it all made the demon hunter laugh. While browsing what was available, though, a looming shadow tucked into a far corner of the armoury caught her attention. The silhouette was strikingly familiar, but with the Mouse King interfering with her spectral sight, Silora couldn't quite put her finger on it. Curiously, she stole away to take a closer look. Although the name was on the tip of her tongue from afar, standing before it, the gnarled horns, tattered wings, and choice of weaponry were a dead giveaway.

View attachment 1991

At her size, the diminutive statuette became a life-sized monument to her venerable teacher, Illidan Stormrage, fitted with replica Warglaives of Azzinoth and all. Marveling at its construction, Silora reached up to trace her fingers along his horns, across his intricate tattoos, and eventually to the design of the glaives. Never before had she been able to put a physical image to Illidan or his prized blades, only ever the commanding aura of his stubborn and persistent spirit.
"Shan'do Stormrage...somehow you find me in my time of need yet again," Silora whispered, before relieving the likeness of its faux weapons to wield them herself. Weighing the glaives in her hands, she wore the largest most childish grin; fangirling over the notion she was holding the Warglaives of Azzinoth in her hands, despite them being purely mundane shadows of the real blades and their power.

After arming herself, she returned to Amaterasu to speak, but grew quickly aware of the song and dance happening in the armoury. She turned slack-jawed as she stepped past the goddess, slowly cocking her head back.

Silora repeatedly nodded, and found all she could mutter out was "Yeah,"

@Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi @belVita@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

"We are in what you would call a 'homage'." Hecate responded.

"Or a remix!" Elena added. "The original beat is underneath but with music to make it even better!"

"They do say that imitation is the best sort of compliment... but I think that the original was definitely better in this case, believe it," Ibuki countered while catching her toy kunai one final time, having adjusted to its lesser weight, and slipped it away.
@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi@York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva@Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple@ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark @Jeremi

Last edited:
"They do say that imitation is the best sort of compliment... but I think that the original was definitely better in this case, believe it," Ibuki countered while catching her toy kunai one final time, having adjusted to its lesser weight, and slipped it away.
@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi@York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva@Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple@ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark @Jeremi

Perhaps what Ibuki said was true but Elena was having too fun to think about it. "I remember the music from the original was truly amazing! I wonder if we'll be allowed to listen to some of it?"

"Well some are already dancing..."
Hecate responded arms crossed looking over to where the merriment was being had.

"Oh, but you don't actually need music when you dance. You just follow the beat of your heart!"

"I've done a little bit of dancing here and there. I've done dancing, singing, learned a couple instruments. I wouldn't say I'm an expert at any of them, but I know a little. Jack of all trades, master of none?"

Macy held off on responding to Ghost Writer until she had finished her dance with Sayori. "That was fun! Though perhaps we should save further dancing until after we save the day."

With her dance done, Macy replies to Ghost Writer, "Well, if we're going by the ballet, then I should have a chance to bw a heroine very soon. If Elena and I are the analogues for Clara, then it's our jobs to protect the Nutcrackers whenever we encounter the Mouse King's forces. I promise you that I'll do my best if we encounter a fight. I can prove myself as a hero. Then am I allowed a bit of pride?"

Macy overheard this snippet of conversation from Ibuki. "She does have a point though. Maybe I could do with a little less hubris... Hehe... I just like being confident in myself."

XEfzE8G.png

When Macy would pull back after their dance, Sayori would wrong. "Do you think maybe... it was wrong for us to start dancing? I-I just wanted to have a little fun. Life can be hard and I just-- I like to make light of it whenever I can, especially if it means making my friends happy," she said softly.

@Alex Azure

xAXpsmr.jpg

"Dancing? Now of all times? It's rather absurd timing for such a thing," Joshua mumbled to himself when he would watch Ciel get dragged away by Elizabeth. Of course, he was an excellent dancer himself and he did enjoy merriment from time to time, but right now he just couldn't bring himself to have any fun. If he had things more under his control he would've been fine with being silly and possibly pissing off some of the others in the group. While lacking his power, however, he was very on edge and wasn't really sure what to do with himself. He could've at least been target practicing with one of the 'weapons' he had found, but the Composer honestly feel like bothering himself with it.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Anyone​

XEfzE8G.png

When Macy would pull back after their dance, Sayori would wrong. "Do you think maybe... it was wrong for us to start dancing? I-I just wanted to have a little fun. Life can be hard and I just-- I like to make light of it whenever I can, especially if it means making my friends happy," she said softly.

@Alex Azure
xAXpsmr.jpg

"Dancing? Now of all times? It's rather absurd timing for such a thing," Joshua mumbled to himself when he would watch Ciel get dragged away by Elizabeth. Of course, he was an excellent dancer himself and he did enjoy merriment from time to time, but right now he just couldn't bring himself to have any fun. If he had things more under his control he would've been fine with being silly and possibly pissing off some of the others in the group. While lacking his power, however, he was very on edge and wasn't really sure what to do with himself. He could've at least been target practicing with one of the 'weapons' he had found, but the Composer honestly feel like bothering himself with it.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Anyone​

"I'm very sorry, Joshua, but I have to disagree with you. Now is a great time for dancing. This situation may look bad, but we need to have hope. Real hope."

"False hopes are made by people trying to avoid or fight the darkness around them. Rwal hope isn't about fighting the darkness. It's about searching for the light. We aren't fighting against the Mouse King's army. That rat of a king can send his forces at us forever, and even if we slice them down we won't reach our goal. Our goal is to free the Sugarplum Fairy. We may have to fight along the way, but fighting shouldn't be the goal."

"I can see how you would suggest preparing for the fight instead of dancing and playing, but you don't seem to be preparing much yourself. Besides, brighting up our spirits, I believe, will be much more beneficial from here on out. When the world is at its worst, you deserve to see people at their best. How are people at their best if they're all being sourpusses?"

"Especially because so many of us here are children. Children aren't going to know how to fight. Child soldiers are an awful idea. But you know what children are great at? Play. Kids on their own will play soldier, or cops and robbers, or any kind of game. After all, isn't that what we are doing? That's why we have toy guns and plastic swords and foam dart bows and whatnot. This is all a game, especially to the Rat King. If it's a game, then we can win."

"I may have overheard a bit of your conversation earlier. Sorry. Isn't there a reason why you give people games to earn their way back to life? A test or a trial you can simply pass, but a game can let you win. Isn't the idea of winning much better than simply completing a task?"

"It's true that the road ahead seems a lot like a trial. We don't have powers, our weapons are toys, and we're fighting the author of our story. And I'm definitely scared, but this is my way of looking at things: There's always a brighter side to look to. It may seem naive, but I believe it to be true."

"I have more I could say, but I think I've made my point. So, with that in ming, Joshua, why shouldn't I take the time to cheer people up? What harm are bright spirits on the road ahead?"

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @York @Takumi @belVita @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Widowmaker @Pretentious Pineapple @ThatAverageGuy @Sen @dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back