Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

"My, oh my, a tie..." Drosselmeyer shook his head. "Whatever shall I do?"

"Ooh! Cut the present in half! That way both people get it!"

"I say have them battle for it! Whoever can prove themselves worthy of the prize wins it!"

"Howzabout we jus' give it to someone else since no one can decide? I was thinkin' a tall, big-boned bloke...British...has amazing hair..."

Drosselmeyer chuckled. "Well, those are all lovely suggestions...however, I have a better idea. Miss Sakura, if you please, go behind the tree and fetch what I left there?"

"Uh, yeah, okay!" Sakura would run behind the tree, emerging a few moments later with a present in her hands, this time in blue.

View attachment 1979

"You mean to tell us you had two gifts this entire time? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having people vote in the first place?"

"On the contrary! I had two ready in case of a tie. Now, to see who gets what..." Ultimately with a bit of help with RNG it is decided that Macy received the blue gift, and Elena the pink. Upon opening them, the girls would find their gifts:

Free-Shipping-Retail-1set-Game-Toys-Capcom-Street-Fighter-PVC-Action-Figure-Ryu-Alex-M-Bison.jpg

(Macy's on the left, Elena's on the right)

"Um...Alex and Ryu action figures?" Sakura looked at the gifts with a quizzical expression on her face. "I mean, it's interesting, but..."

"Yeah." Birdie scratched his neck. "I was expectin', I don't know...nutcrackers or somethin'."

"Well, these two do crack nuts, in a way," Drosselmeyer replied. "See their stands? Bring that down on a nut, and you'll break it open in no time!"

"...huh. Well, cool! Congrats, you guys! Especially you, Elena. Ryu is soooo cool! I mean, so is Alex, but-"

"Ohhoho! Sakura, your crush is showing..."

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

"Girls, girls! It's Christmas Eve! Let us all get along, hm? Now, those presents for everyone else! I hope you're all ready for-urk!" Drosselmeyer suddenly lurched forward, clutching at his heart. The crowd stirred uncomfortably, unsure of what was going on.

...what is going on, anyway? It couldn't be...

"It is!" Drosselmeyer suddenly recovered, glaring up at...uh...well, I'm not there, so where the math are you looking?!

"I'm looking at you, you thief!" The same tone heard in Karin (that no one remembered) could now be heard in Drosselmeyer. But that's impossible! He's a party guest!

"Aha! I caught a loophole in your writing!" Drosselmeyer pointed at, once again, nothing-at least, to the partygoers, it looked like nothing.

Birdie leaned over to his boss and whispered, "Oi, Karin, why's yer uncle actin' all looney? He got dementia?"

"How should I know? I've only known the man for an hour!"

Unaware of the confusion around him, Drosselmeyer continued. "You said so yourself, Drosselmeyer happened to be visiting Karin and stopped by! He was never invited, ergo, he was never a party guest, ergo...I can possess him! And you can try and write me out of him, but I'll find a way back!"

"Karin, who is he talking to? What is going on?"

"That's what I'm about to find out!" Karin stood and began walking toward Drosselmeyer. "Uncle, what are you-"

She would stop, however, as the room would go dark. Dramatically, of course, with the candles being whooshed off like in samurai movies. An evil, yet oddly sexy laugh would echo through the halls, bouncing all around the room.

"Ahahahaha...hahahaha!! My, my, you are persistent, aren't you? So determined to stop me from having my way. Well, Ghost Writer, all I can say is...congratulations. You want to be part of this story so badly? You'll get a part, all right!"

The Ghost Writer would be forcefully ejected from Drosselmeyer's body. This time, everyone would see him and be able to touch him, because his ghostly abilities were gone! As a matter of fact, everyone's abilities were gone! You're all street level now!

Ghost Writer glared at the nothing yet again. "You fiend! What have you done?!"

"That which you can't undo!" The fiendishly attractive and badass voice replied with a cackle. "And believe me, it's only getting worse from here!"

Everyone would find their surroundings spinning, everything turning into a dizzying haze. Elena and Macy would drop their action figures, unable to pick them up as everything moved too fast. All throughout the spinning, evil laughter rang in their ears, finally fading away when they finally slowed to a halt.

---

"Ugh..." Karin put a hand to her head, shaking it to try and force off the dizziness. "Where are we?"

Looking around, everyone would find themselves by a kingdom made entirely of wooden blocks.

castle_building_blocks.jpg

It was a grand place, although pretty much uninhabitable unless you were a toy. But, as Sakura got her bearings, she would realize something with a gasp. "The action figures! They...they're huge!!" Sure enough, the action figures were now life-sized. They were also broken-Alex and Ryu were both missing an arm.

"Oh, they aren't big..." The one known as Ghost Writer stepped foward, arms crossed. "They're the same size they've always been. We just happened to shrink." He looked around at the group, which was now much smaller. "If any of you have any questions, now is the time to ask. I get the feeling things won't be peaceful for very long."

Cast List

@dark as Al Simmons (Spawn)
@Takumi as Bee (Bee and Puppycat) and Oliver (Vocaloid)
@Alex Azure as Chibiterasu (Okami) and Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@thatguyinthestore as Ciel Phantomhive(Black Butler) and Elizabeth Midford (Black Butler)
@belVita as Davey Stone (Eight Crazy Nights)
@Jeremi as Elena (Street Fighter) and Hecate(Marvel Comics, Earth-616)
@ThatAverageGuy as Escargoon (Kirby: Right Back At Ya!)
@York as Eva Rosaline (To the Moon/Finding Paradise) and Neil Watts (To the Moon/Finding Paradise)
@Khan of the Mardu as Ibuki (Street Fighter)
@Sen as Issun (Okami)
@Minerva as Luka Megurine (Vocaloid)
@Crow as MadokaP (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls) and Momoka Sakurai (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Okami Amaterasu(Okami) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner)
@Widowmaker as Plutia/Iris Heart(Hyperdimension Neptunia) and Sans(Underfell)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club) and Joshua Kiryu (The World Ends With You)
@Gummi Bunnies as Shun Akiyama (Yakuza) and Haruka Suwamura (Yakuza)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Silora Moongrove(World of Warcraft OC)
@Lucky as Will Knight (Original Character) and Orion (Original Character)​

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

"I say have them battle for it! Whoever can prove themselves worthy of the prize wins it!"

"Howzabout we jus' give it to someone else since no one can decide? I was thinkin' a tall, big-boned bloke...British...has amazing hair..."

Drosselmeyer chuckled. "Well, those are all lovely suggestions...however, I have a better idea. Miss Sakura, if you please, go behind the tree and fetch what I left there?"

"Uh, yeah, okay!" Sakura would run behind the tree, emerging a few moments later with a present in her hands, this time in blue.

View attachment 1979

"You mean to tell us you had two gifts this entire time? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having people vote in the first place?"

"On the contrary! I had two ready in case of a tie. Now, to see who gets what..." Ultimately with a bit of help with RNG it is decided that Macy received the blue gift, and Elena the pink. Upon opening them, the girls would find their gifts:

Free-Shipping-Retail-1set-Game-Toys-Capcom-Street-Fighter-PVC-Action-Figure-Ryu-Alex-M-Bison.jpg

"Um...Alex and Ryu action figures?" Sakura looked at the gifts with a quizzical expression on her face. "I mean, it's interesting, but..."

"Yeah." Birdie scratched his neck. "I was expectin', I don't know...nutcrackers or somethin'."

"Well, these two do crack nuts, in a way," Drosselmeyer replied. "See their stands? Bring that down on a nut, and you'll break it open in no time!"

"...huh. Well, cool! Congrats, you guys! Especially you, Elena. Ryu is soooo cool! I mean, so is Alex, but-"

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

"Girls, girls! It's Christmas Eve! Let us all get along, hm? Now, those presents for everyone else! I hope you're all ready for-urk!" Drosselmeyer suddenly lurched forward, clutching at his heart. The crowd stirred uncomfortably, unsure of what was going on.

"It is!" Drosselmeyer suddenly recovered, glaring up at...uh...well, I'm not there, so where the math are you looking?!

"I'm looking at you, you thief!" The same tone heard in Karin (that no one remembered) could now be heard in Drosselmeyer. But that's impossible! He's a party guest!

"Aha! I caught a loophole in your writing!" Drosselmeyer pointed at, once again, nothing-at least, to the partygoers, it looked like nothing.

Birdie leaned over to his boss and whispered, "Oi, Karin, why's yer uncle actin' all looney? He got dementia?"

Unaware of the confusion around him, Drosselmeyer continued. "You said so yourself, Drosselmeyer happened to be visiting Karin and stopped by! He was never invited, ergo, he was never a party guest, ergo...I can possess him! And you can try and write me out of him, but I'll find a way back!"

"That's what I'm about to find out!" Karin stood and began walking toward Drosselmeyer. "Uncle, what are you-"

She would stop, however, as the room would go dark. Dramatically, of course, with the candles being whooshed off like in samurai movies. An evil, yet oddly sexy laugh would echo through the halls, bouncing all around the room.

"Ahahahaha...hahahaha!! My, my, you are persistent, aren't you? So determined to stop me from having my way. Well, Ghost Writer, all I can say is...congratulations. You want to be part of this story so badly? You'll get a part, all right!"

The Ghost Writer would be forcefully ejected from Drosselmeyer's body. This time, everyone would see him and be able to touch him, because his ghostly abilities were gone! As a matter of fact, everyone's abilities were gone! You're all street level now!

"That which you can't undo!" The fiendishly attractive and badass voice replied with a cackle. "And believe me, it's only getting worse from here!"

Everyone would find their surroundings spinning, everything turning into a dizzying haze. Elena and Macy would drop their action figures, unable to pick them up as everything moved too fast. All throughout the spinning, evil laughter rang in their ears, finally fading away when they finally slowed to a halt.

---

"Ugh..." Karin put a hand to her head, shaking it to try and force off the dizziness. "Where are we?"

Looking around, everyone would find themselves by a kingdom made entirely of wooden blocks.

It was a grand place, although pretty much uninhabitable unless you were a toy. But, as Sakura got her bearings, she would realize something with a gasp. "The action figures! They...they're huge!!" Sure enough, the action figures were now life-sized. They were also broken-Alex and Ryu were both missing an arm.

"Oh, they aren't big..." The one known as Ghost Writer stepped foward, arms crossed. "They're the same size they've always been. We just happened to shrink." He looked around at the group, which was now much smaller. "If any of you have any questions, now is the time to ask. I get the feeling things won't be peaceful for very long."

Cast List

@thatguyinthestore as Ciel Phantomhive(Black Butler) and Elizabeth Midford (Black Butler)
@York as Eva Rosaline (To the Moon/Finding Paradise) and Neil Watts (To the Moon/Finding Paradise)
@Sen as Issun (Okami)
@Crow as MadokaP (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls) and Momoka Sakurai (Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Okami Amaterasu(Okami) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club) and Joshua Kiryu (The World Ends With You)
9_by_teh_zombish-dbx2ax4.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY---

...oh god she was the same size as issun. while in 'busty babe' form. she was doomed.​

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)

"Well, yes, actually. I have a big question, if you wouldn't mind answering. What the heck made us so darn small? And why did it take away our powers?" Macy was bringing out the bad words in her confusion. Macy had been on plenty of adventures before, but never had she been completely power nerfed. At the very least, she had the company of newfound friends. Friendship could get them through this, right?

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Meanwhile, Chibi immediately ran to the safety of his mother. As he ran, he made sure to grab Issun by the cape so he wouldn't get lost.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)
"... Okay, seriously, what the heck is going on?!"

Ibuki stamped her foot with a fuming expression as she processed the insanity that had just taken place. How had the party gotten so wild so quickly? Actually, how the heck had they been unable to do anything about it? Weren't her and Sakura on top of it this time...? Actually, speaking of Sakura, the kunoichi had a feeling that the action figures now being huge, or them being tiny, was probably going to make her friend extra excited. With how accurate that Ryu figure seemed to be compared to the actual man...

"Nope, stopping that line of thought, focus, Ibuki!" She grumbled with a shake of her head before jabbing a finger out at the strange... spirit-ghost man that had popped out of Karin's apparent uncle, "Who the heck were you even talking to? You were in Drosselmeyer's body, talking to some random voice that sounded... I want to say deliciously evil, like Bison at times, and now you pop out and reveal yourself as a ghost! Seriously, what the heck?"

"... Wait, it's going to get worse? Great, my single holiday away from the ninja glade, and I'm stuck having to fight again..."

Christmas was quickly becoming Ibuki's least favorite holiday for all these shenanigans going on.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
"Yes, you're all angry. I am too, believe me. All I wanted was to write a new story..." Before trailing off, Ghost Writer cleared his throat. "Let me start off by introducing myself. I am known as the Ghost Writer. As you've all seen, I am an actual ghost. Well, normally, I am, but thanks to our narrator here, I'm-"

"A filthy, no-good Troq!"

"...I'm sure that's some form of insult, but yes, essentially, I am as powerless as you all are now. And the reason for that is...care to explain, you thief?"

"Okay, calling me thief completely undermines the true scope of my sinister schemes. How about you call me...the Mouse King? Fits the story, doesn't it?"

Ghost Writer rolled his eyes. "Fine, yes. The 'Mouse King.'" He added airquotes around the title. Jerk.

"Yes. I am the Mouse King! Cower before me, mortals! I will reign supreme over this story, and-"

"Save the monologue until after you give exposition, please."

"Oh, yeah." The Mouse King cleared his throat but still sounded cool as he did so. "You see, Ghost Writer here has a very fascinating little gadget. One that I've never seen before! It's a keyboard that makes whatever you type into it come true!"

"It had been broken for a while, and I was unable to write anything," Ghost Writer continued. "I was celebrating my release from...somewhere by attempting to write the conclusion to my Fright Before Christmas poem series, when out of nowhere this...this..."

"Incredibly amazing villain stole it from right under his nose!"

"What were you even doing in the Ghost Zone, anyways?!"

"Duh, my latest evil scheme! You know all those celebrities that died in 2016? I was going to resurrect them and make a badass ghost army! Who would ever try to pick a fight against Alan Rickman, huh? Who?!"

"........................" Ghost Writer pinched the brudge of his nose. "...I cannot believe I lost my keyboard to you."

"Well, you did. So I decided to celebrate by writing a story of my very own!"

"A fanfiction of your very own," Ghost Writer retorted. "Little did you realize that your little story actually takes place in an existing universe! All fanfictions do, because each fictional world is real in at least one universe!"

"Spoken like a true fanboy..." The Mouse King sniffed, but was totally not tearing up. He's way too manly.

Ghost Writer scoffed, and turned back to the group. "That, everyone, is why you're all here. You're all part of a story that the Mouse King decided to write for fun. I tried to infiltrate the party via possession, and here we are."

"Up a creek without a paddle!" The Mouse King's voice boomed over the toyland. "You're all part of an exciting story. Anyone here familiar with The Nutcracker?"

"Ooh! I am!" Sakura raised her hand. "It's an old ballet where this girl, she gets a nutcracker as a gift from her uncle Dross...el...meyer..." Sakura trailed off, realizing what was going on here.

Karin was dubious. "Oh, now that's just absurd. My uncle Drosselmeyer-"

"-Is fictional. You're all trapped in a variation of The Nutcracker."

"But it'll be different! Bigger! Badder! Awesomer!! Trust me, this is gonna be great!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow @Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu

"Yes, you're all angry. I am too, believe me. All I wanted was to write a new story..." Before trailing off, Ghost Writer cleared his throat. "Let me start off by introducing myself. I am known as the Ghost Writer. As you've all seen, I am an actual ghost. Well, normally, I am, but thanks to our narrator here, I'm-"

"A filthy, no-good Troq!"

"...I'm sure that's some form of insult, but yes, essentially, I am as powerless as you all are now. And the reason for that is...care to explain, you thief?"

"Okay, calling me thief completely undermines the true scope of my sinister schemes. How about you call me...the Mouse King? Fits the story, doesn't it?"

Ghost Writer rolled his eyes. "Fine, yes. The 'Mouse King.'" He added airquotes around the title. Jerk.

"Yes. I am the Mouse King! Cower before me, mortals! I will reign supreme over this story, and-"

"Save the monologue until after you give exposition, please."

"Oh, yeah." The Mouse King cleared his throat but still sounded cool as he did so. "You see, Ghost Writer here has a very fascinating little gadget. One that I've never seen before! It's a keyboard that makes whatever you type into it come true!"

"It had been broken for a while, and I was unable to write anything," Ghost Writer continued. "I was celebrating my release from...somewhere by attempting to write the conclusion to my Fright Before Christmas poem series, when out of nowhere this...this..."

"Incredibly amazing villain stole it from right under his nose!"

"What were you even doing in the Ghost Zone, anyways?!"

"Duh, my latest evil scheme! You know all those celebrities that died in 2016? I was going to resurrect them and make a badass ghost army! Who would ever try to pick a fight against Alan Rickman, huh? Who?!"

"........................" Ghost Writer pinched the brudge of his nose. "...I cannot believe I lost my keyboard to you."

"Well, you did. So I decided to celebrate by writing a story of my very own!"

"A fanfiction of your very own," Ghost Writer retorted. "Little did you realize that your little story actually takes place in an existing universe! All fanfictions do, because each fictional world is real in at least one universe!"

"Spoken like a true fanboy..." The Mouse King sniffed, but was totally not tearing up. He's way too manly.

Ghost Writer scoffed, and turned back to the group. "That, everyone, is why you're all here. You're all part of a story that the Mouse King decided to write for fun. I tried to infiltrate the party via possession, and here we are."

"Up a creek without a paddle!" The Mouse King's voice boomed over the toyland. "You're all part of an exciting story. Anyone here familiar with The Nutcracker?"

"Ooh! I am!" Sakura raised her hand. "It's an old ballet where this girl, she gets a nutcracker as a gift from her uncle Dross...el...meyer..." Sakura trailed off, realizing what was going on here.

Karin was dubious. "Oh, now that's just absurd. My uncle Drosselmeyer-"

"-Is fictional. You're all trapped in a variation of The Nutcracker."

"But it'll be different! Bigger! Badder! Awesomer!! Trust me, this is gonna be great!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow @Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu
xRHU0cm.png

"... What the heck does any of that mean? Does that mean none of this is real? Just some weird otaku piece written by the worst sort of fanboy?"

All these questions and more were running through Ibuki's mind as she tried to follow this conversation, glancing between them all and trying to understand what was true anymore... Well, at least her and Sakura had been right about Drosselmeyer, "Knew Karin wasn't German... I don't know what's worst, being potentially not real or having the someone like the Mouse King writing about us..."

@Yun Lee

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)

Oliver felt as if he was going on a small sensory overload. There was a small wirring sound coming from the Vocaloid as things stopped spinning, his one visible eye a blank slate as there was a small reboot.

...Ping!

With that done, he was glancing around confused.

"Luka?" he called, intending to stick close to her.

@Minerva @Yun Lee

Bee on the other hand groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Headaaaache." she groaned softly, squinting momentarily before standing and brushing off her dress. It was a good thing Deckard wasn't there, and she was right about not attending this party in the first place! She frowned at the explanation that was going on, and didn't like where any of this was going. This was like a weird dream! Well, minus Puppycat being in it, and there actually being food ivolved for once!

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Hearing Ibuki's concerns, Ghost Writer shook his head. "Oh no, I assure you, you're all very real. At least...hm. Let me explain. There exist more than one universe. There's a universe where skeletons such as Sans here are normal. There's a universe where singing robots like Oliver and Luka are normal. And there's a universe, where the Mouse King comes from, where all your universes are fictional in his. That actually happens quite a lot, to tell the truth."

"But how come he can control us, then?"

"Well, my keyboard can, as he said, make anything written come true. It can make you feel, think, or act in certain ways, and make the world around you change, as well-as long as you're in the story. I tend to try and limit my use of it when writing, but every so often I just have to teach someone a lesson, so I whip it out. As a matter of fact, I was only making sure it was fully repaired when he attacked, not actually using it to write."

"That still doesn't explain how he can control us, despite not being from our universe," Karin said.

"I'm getting to that. You see, in the Mouse King's universe, you're all fictional. Fanfiction-writing stories for characters and universes that are considered fictional in your world-is a harmless pasttime that many authors enjoy. I've written a few here and there, myself. But the thing is, this keyboard of mine will affect everyone in the story. So, in order to be able to affect the world the story takes place in, it controls the universe where it takes place."

"So, let me get this straight. You're saying that because this keyboard of yours controls reality, it can affect the reality of whatever world a person writes about on it?"

"Exactly! And yes...this situation is the worst. Absolutely awful."

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)

fIMI5iB.jpg

"There is no way they could have taken my strength," Producer declares as she prepares to punch a wall with great force.

qbcQttQ.jpg

"Producer-chama, those are wooden blocks!"

Momoka was the only one unbothered by Producer's altered appearance of a regular head being replaced with a capital P.

"I am aware," Producer halts her attack. She then places her palms on Momoka's shoulders. "I had a realisation - you're almost like a figurine now. I am going to do figurine things to you after this is over."

"Such as putting me on display on a shelf? I'm flattered~. But now is not the time to laugh."

"Let us go with that."

Producer then turns to the Mouse King.

"Next you're going to tell me that in another world, Momoka and a good chunk of my other idols are being produced by a diminuitive male adult Producer who's too small to wear a proper business suit as opposed to... well... me. Any more specific and I would be mentioning how it's one of various manga adaptations of- wait a second!"

Producer realises something.

"All the plays, series and movies I've directed, co-directed and written, they're real?" Producer asks. "Also, will the necromanced celebrities you mentioned be regular ghosts or will they have powers related to their legacy?"

"Producer-chama, you're giving him ideas!" Momoka pesters.

"I am fully aware of that," Producer nods as she smacks fist with palm, "a hundred percent in the know."

@Yun Lee
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)

"Aww... I can't transform anymore..." Plutia exclaimed with a heavy sigh and disappointed face. Without the ability to transform, Plutia was not very good in a fight. Especially considering they didn't let her take her doll into the party. "Guys... I can't do anything if we have to fight... My Goddess Form was just turned off..."

Meanwhile Sans still lost his ability to speak so he just remained silent.

@dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @belVita @Jeremi @ThatAverageGuy @York @Khan of the Mardu @Sen @Minerva @Crow @Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky

"Aww... I can't transform anymore..." Plutia exclaimed with a heavy sigh and disappointed face. Without the ability to transform, Plutia was not very good in a fight. Especially considering they didn't let her take her doll into the party. "Guys... I can't do anything if we have to fight... My Goddess Form was just turned off..."

Meanwhile Sans still lost his ability to speak so he just remained silent.

@dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @belVita @Jeremi @ThatAverageGuy @York @Khan of the Mardu @Sen @Minerva @Crow @Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky

"Plutia," Producer whispers towards the suppressed CPU, maintaining a stern expression, "I want you to hold on to something for a bit. And by a bit, I mean keep it."

R9S0CjM.jpg

What an ugly green cat Plutia had recieved.

"Back where I come from, Pinyakorata is pretty popular among children and teenagers. I always make sure I carry one wherever I go."

@Widowmaker

"Plutia," Producer whispers towards the suppressed CPU, maintaining a stern expression, "I want you to hold on to something for a bit. And by a bit, I mean keep it."

R9S0CjM.jpg

What an ugly green cat Plutia had recieved.

"Back where I come from, Pinyakorata is pretty popular among children and teenagers. I always make sure I carry one wherever I go."

@Widowmaker

"Really? Thank you..." Plutia smiled as she happily held onto the doll she had been given. "Hehe... It reminds me of the first dolls I used to make... But why are you whispering?"

@Crow

"Really? Thank you..." Plutia smiled as she happily held onto the doll she had given. "Hehe... It reminds me of the first dolls I used to make... But why are you whispering?"

@Crow

"No particular reason, to be honest," Producer adds. "Since we're in a world governed by the laws of fanfiction, a Producer like me is basically in my home turf, yet I am most vulnerable. Think you could watch my back, Plutia?"

@Widowmaker

wip_pose_by_teh_zombish-d9e68le.png

Ah, progress! "See? I knew ya had it in you. Why don't ya just spend time with that, then? Whatever or whoever it is," she suggested proudly, nodding in show of satisfaction with what really wasn't that big of a breakthrough. "Better than moping by yourself by the tree." Of course, she didn't really exactly want him to leave necessarily. She enjoyed his presence, but she also wanted him to be happy. Even if it was slightly annoying to think he might not have been with her for some reason she couldn't quite place.

"I mean, yeah, it is,"
she quipped with faux seriousness, stoic expression unwavering through the joke. "Besides, you're an angel, aren't you? Even the name fits. Not to mention your affinity for less than savory contact," she jabbed further, falsely absentminded in her 'observations'. "Can't say I see the trivia piece, though. You don't strike me as the stunningly smart sort." There was a pause before she nodded, her grin finally returning after a brief vacation. "Yeah, that's it. Creepy is more the word. Glad you agree." Really she didn't mean it, she swore.

Joshua arguing that she had earned her place was likely inevitable, but the reaper was uncertain she entirely agreed. Sure, all she had done throughout her life was solely what she had believed to be right, and she would never not stand by that; but in the long run, she had made mistakes along the way. And others had certainly believed a large number of her actions to be in the wrong. Which was why she had specified that it was not only her own belief that she did not necessarily deserve the life she led now, but nonetheless? "...Thanks," she spoke, sincerity ringing true in her gentle voice. Hoping to clear any awkwardness, and to refrain from coming off too heartfelt, she quickly added with a smile. "Don't get too mushy on me, though. I know it's the holidays and all, but you wouldn't wanna come off soft, would ya?" she teased, lightly nudging the male with her elbow. Haha, yeah...

"Well if you did, it better not be anything like the last gift you gave me,"
she spoke with equal seriousness, features blank as she stared at nothing, internally dying a little as she thought back to the day that she walked into her room... only to find a picture of a scantily clad Joshua stuck above her bed. She still hadn't figured out how to get rid of it, either; it had quickly become apparent after numerous attempts to destroy it that it had been charmed.

Ahem. Anyways.

68_by_teh_zombish-d9d8fvt.jpg

"...I guess business is a word for it,"
she spoke to Ciel, pursing her lips and seeming slightly more calm. Though, his sudden less enthused shift in attitude was almost sad to her. Perhaps he was not living a life so peaceful as his initial exterior made it seem. "But that's some fierce title, kid. I imagine you're a tough one," she mused in praise, but didn't get very far because stupid Joshua had to go and be a huge jerk like always. Her blush that had not faded in entirety now came back in full force, and the male was hastily harshly elbowed, a frustrated and flustered glare shot his way.

"Sh-shut up. God..."

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore
"Yes, I suppose that it is quite the title." Ciel mused, followed by a light chuckle. "And please..." Ciel said, holding up a palm and facing said palm in Teresa's direction. "Don't undermine me by calling me 'kid.' Just Ciel is fine." He replied almost coldly, like the little tsundere he was.​
Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)
"...so we've been kidnapped by some annoying, pathetic wretch whom refers to himself as 'The Mouse King' for his own personal amusement?" Sighing loudly, Ciel gripped his cane and faced the ground for a moment. Eventually, however, he strolled on over to Teresa and Joshua before nodding to the both of them.

"Well, I suppose that simply sitting here and moping won't do us any good. Shall we continue on?" He suggested.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was too distracted by all the giant toys to even notice anyone, even Ciel.

lady_elizabeth_blackbutler___gif_by_lady_elizabeth_m-d7aobt9.gif

"All these toys! There are so many! It's all very adorable!" She exclaimed in pure bliss.

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Khan of the Mardu @Widowmaker @Crow

"No particular reason, to be honest," Producer adds. "Since we're in a world governed by the laws of fanfiction, a Producer like me is basically in my home turf, yet I am most vulnerable. Think you could watch my back, Plutia?"

@Widowmaker

"Hmm... I can try to watch your back... but to do a better job at that, I need my HDD... but its been locked out... But now that I have this doll, I can at least fight moderately well..."

@Crow

uG7wkKt.png

Sayori had been so busy fangirling over Macy's poem that she actually had not noticed what had happened to the group.

"Ah, Macy I love your poem! You used a lot of my favorite words in it! Who is the brother you were talking abou-- Huh?!"

Finally realizing something was different, the girl quizzically glanced around the area, blinking her clear blue eyes. "Why is everything so... so... BIG!" she shouted, throwing her arms up in the air as she would gesture to the blocks. She hadn't realized that they were the ones who had gotten small. "Macy, Momoka, what just happened?" she asked, before glancing in Elizabeth's direction.

"Eee! You're right! The toys are sooo cute! I can't believe they're bigger than us. This is kind of cool!"

@Alex Azure @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Will and Orion- They told me I had a soul, how would they know?

Will shrugged. He had been without his powers before, it was no big deal to him. He raised an eyebrow and looked up for the voice, but shrugged. He looked around for kid Orion.

Orion was shivering. If anyone would touch him, he was as cold as ice. You see, when the power and abilities were removed, well, it caused a problem for the enigma. He was a power himself. Made from magical power, brought to life by magical power, given a soul by magic. He was literally the center of the phrase 'your power defines you.' Without any of them, he had no soul, no magic to keep him stable. But due to the fact that ice sculptures couldn't move, a bit of defense kicked in to make sure he wasn't just a sculpture, just somewhere in between the two. There was nothing binding him. " Anyone have a c-c-coat?" He asked. For all intensive purposes, Orion was an enigma who shouldn't exist, but due to the impossibility of him being move and the law of conversation of energy, he was here. Cogito, Ergo Sum. I think therefore I am.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)
9_by_teh_zombish-dbx2ax4.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY---

...oh god she was the same size as issun. while in 'busty babe' form. she was doomed.​
Meanwhile, Chibi immediately ran to the safety of his mother. As he ran, he made sure to grab Issun by the cape so he wouldn't get lost.

j6z5UQf.png

"I'm not a dwarf!" Issun exclaimed, shaking his fist in anger. "Listen, lady. I'm the great Issun! I served Ammy herself as the best painter in the world - if it weren't for me she wouldn't have beaten that old hunk of metal and that nasty fishbowl. You ought to show some respect!"

The Envoy winked at her, "But it's alright, I forgive you. You can thank your two friends for that, babe."

---

mL5AHUM.png

"D- Don't tell me... I've shrunken back?!" Issun exclaimed, trying to get a good gauge on his surroundings and their sizes. It was hard to tell, everything was looming above him - but he couldn't come to a conclusion.

What he did notice was that his good pal Ammy was now at a size where he could look at her eyes on the same level.

DSfzQhq.png

"Heh, you look pretty cute like that at my height, fleabag. Don't worry, if you get tired I'll give you a piggyback. Payback for being my transportation back then."

"Yes, I suppose that it is quite the title." Ciel mused, followed by a light chuckle. "And please..." Ciel said, holding up a palm and facing said palm in Teresa's direction. "Don't undermine me by calling me 'kid.' Just Ciel is fine." He replied almost coldly, like the little tsundere he was.​

"...so we've been kidnapped by some annoying, pathetic wretch whom refers to himself as 'The Mouse King' for his own personal amusement?" Sighing loudly, Ciel gripped his cane and faced the ground for a moment. Eventually, however, he strolled on over to Teresa and Joshua before nodding to the both of them.

"Well, I suppose that simply sitting here and moping won't do us any good. Shall we continue on?" He suggested.​
ncrf2do_by_teh_zombish-db0cszo.png

"...Heh. right, sorry, Ciel," she apologized, sheepishly, offering a weak smile. "Anyways, like I said, it's pretty impressive you're in that kinda position. Can't say I've heard of the name before, but nonetheless." It wasn't aimless flattery; she sincerely was impressed. For someone so young, it was truly an accomplishment. "Just be careful. Pushing yourself too hard never ends well," she warned tentatively, tone kind and almost sympathetic.

It didn't last. Because everything got really damn weird, and apparently they were all shrunk down and it was really weird.

Unable to even form words at first with how odd the situation was, she eventually managed to shake herself from her completely perplexed state, looking to Ciel with mild disbelief. She slowly nodded, but in reality she was pretty sure this had to be some really stupid dream or something. But then she did remind herself weirder had happened.

"...Yeah. Good idea. Though, can't say I'm sure where to go. Whoever the shank behind this crap is, looks like they gave us a little toy maze." ...Gosh she hated mazes. But despite such, a glance around birthed mild concern for her, a frown coming to her face as she noted a trembling figure. Without a second thought she was upon him, looking deeply concerned as she carefully gripped Orion's shoulder and glanced him over. "Hey, you okay? You're freezing," she observed, eyebrows knitted together with worry. Personally, even touching him was enough to make her shiver herself, but despite she, lacking a coat, wrapped an arm around the boy and rubbed his arm, attempting to warm him up. "H-here. I-I don't have a coat, b-but you sh-shouldn't be... Th-this cold," she spoke, trying really hard to not let it show how uncomfortable she was. Raised in a world that knew only heat that could cause trees to instantly catch fire, she was severely susceptible to cold. But helping others came before her own comfort.

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

wip_pose_by_teh_zombish-d9e68le.png

Ah, progress! "See? I knew ya had it in you. Why don't ya just spend time with that, then? Whatever or whoever it is," she suggested proudly, nodding in show of satisfaction with what really wasn't that big of a breakthrough. "Better than moping by yourself by the tree." Of course, she didn't really exactly want him to leave necessarily. She enjoyed his presence, but she also wanted him to be happy. Even if it was slightly annoying to think he might not have been with her for some reason she couldn't quite place.

"I mean, yeah, it is,"
she quipped with faux seriousness, stoic expression unwavering through the joke. "Besides, you're an angel, aren't you? Even the name fits. Not to mention your affinity for less than savory contact," she jabbed further, falsely absentminded in her 'observations'. "Can't say I see the trivia piece, though. You don't strike me as the stunningly smart sort." There was a pause before she nodded, her grin finally returning after a brief vacation. "Yeah, that's it. Creepy is more the word. Glad you agree." Really she didn't mean it, she swore.

Joshua arguing that she had earned her place was likely inevitable, but the reaper was uncertain she entirely agreed. Sure, all she had done throughout her life was solely what she had believed to be right, and she would never not stand by that; but in the long run, she had made mistakes along the way. And others had certainly believed a large number of her actions to be in the wrong. Which was why she had specified that it was not only her own belief that she did not necessarily deserve the life she led now, but nonetheless? "...Thanks," she spoke, sincerity ringing true in her gentle voice. Hoping to clear any awkwardness, and to refrain from coming off too heartfelt, she quickly added with a smile. "Don't get too mushy on me, though. I know it's the holidays and all, but you wouldn't wanna come off soft, would ya?" she teased, lightly nudging the male with her elbow. Haha, yeah...

"Well if you did, it better not be anything like the last gift you gave me,"
she spoke with equal seriousness, features blank as she stared at nothing, internally dying a little as she thought back to the day that she walked into her room... only to find a picture of a scantily clad Joshua stuck above her bed. She still hadn't figured out how to get rid of it, either; it had quickly become apparent after numerous attempts to destroy it that it had been charmed.

Ahem. Anyways.

68_by_teh_zombish-d9d8fvt.jpg

"...I guess business is a word for it,"
she spoke to Ciel, pursing her lips and seeming slightly more calm. Though, his sudden less enthused shift in attitude was almost sad to her. Perhaps he was not living a life so peaceful as his initial exterior made it seem. "But that's some fierce title, kid. I imagine you're a tough one," she mused in praise, but didn't get very far because stupid Joshua had to go and be a huge jerk like always. Her blush that had not faded in entirety now came back in full force, and the male was hastily harshly elbowed, a frustrated and flustered glare shot his way.

"Sh-shut up. God..."

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore
"I am. I'm spending time with her right now."

0Dh4vHv.png

Joshua sighed. "Don't worry about it so much. I can't stand here forever so, at some point, I will walk around and do something else." He chuckled, however, when Teresa said that he didn't look like the type who would know trivia. "I don't strike you as smart? You wound me, Teresa. Not to brag but, I'm very intelligent. Don't forget, I've been around a long time. It isn't as if I've wasted all that time harassing people. I've read and studied many subjects."

Teresa's comment about him becoming too soft accompanied by her comment afterwards regarding what his gift might be like caused Joshua to reply with, "If you don't like heartfelt things, I suppose you won't like this gift then. Shockingly, it's not a joke this time. I know, I know. Who am I and what have I done with Joshua? While I am aware that you and others classify me as an ass, I'll have you know that I actually can be nice sometimes." He was sorely tempted to summon this gift here and now, but he was finding it uncomfortable to do while Ciel was conversing with them. Turns out, it wasn't a good time to do it anyhow...
Chapter One
"Babes in Toyland"

View attachment 1979

"W-What?! N-No, I just-"

---

Cast List

@Sen as Issun (Okami)

"Well, I suppose that simply sitting here and moping won't do us any good. Shall we continue on?" He suggested.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was too distracted by all the giant toys to even notice anyone, even Ciel.

lady_elizabeth_blackbutler___gif_by_lady_elizabeth_m-d7aobt9.gif

"All these toys! There are so many! It's all very adorable!" She exclaimed in pure bliss.

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Khan of the Mardu @Widowmaker @Crow

V3UiliY.png

"Great," Joshua grumbled after the events that would cause them to shrink to a small size. "My instincts told me this party would be trouble, yet I ignored them and came here anyhow." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Ciel is right; we should continue on and figure a way out of this mess." The Composer was really not having a good time now.

@thatguyinthestore @Pretentious Pineapple @Everyone​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back