And Asha glared back. "Why are you rubbing yourself all over that thing?"​

Minato squirmed a tiny bit at the irritation present in her voice, "I just... I know the person the dummy transformed into. I don't remember much because I can't recall the memories of the bonds I made with him, but I know for a fact he was my best friend before I came here. So, just let me fight it, okay? You can use one of the other dummies if you want."​

View attachment 2228

Shiki winced in horror upon seeing Minato attack the dummy and how it turned into a man. "Y-You're really gonna keep practicing on that thing? I couldn't do it..."

240px-P3FES-Bust-Junpei02-Unused.png

Junpei, the young man lying on the floor, gazed up to Minato and Ciel with fearful eyes. "D-Dude, what are you doing? P-Please don't hurt me! We're pals, right? Don't do this to me..."

View attachment 2229

"That's right, Minato, it's an illusion, just attack it," Neku told him. "That dummy turns into people we know or possibly even care about. It's twisted, but it's all fake."

Ciel sighed, as if disapproving of the idea of letting emotions dictate one's actions. Even so, she complied, stepping back and letting Minato take the reins from here.

"Very well. I'll leave it to you then..."​

well.jpg

You hear a sound coming from the wishing well in the middle of the street. You decide to go investigate it. When you walk over to the well, you hear a voice.

“Toss in one of your pins and I will give you a gift.”

Pins are very important to you, because they are your only method of fighting. Although if you toss one in, there’s a chance you may not get it back. However, the free gift could possibly turn out to be something handy.

Do you toss in one of your pins? Y/N​

After his trip through the portal and the speech from the man calling himself death. Hurley entered his most treasured item into the phone. L - I - B - B - Y. And then afterwards something happened. Something deep within Hurley died, or would it be closer to say...disappeared. He stared at the letters on the screen but they held no meaning for him. He folded the phone into his pocket and walked over to the fountain.
He stared at his reflection in the surface of the water.
"What have I given up?"​

"Oh, but you might like these hot dogs! I hear they are the best in all of Shibuya, which is the game of the city you're standing in by the way. Anyhow, darling, here's a little riddle for you: You must deliver 3,000 cherries 1,000 miles from CherryLand to GrapeVille. Your truck can carry 1,000 cherries at a time. Every time you travel a mile towards GrapeVille you must pay a tax of 1 apple but you pay nothing when going in the other direction (towards CherryLand). What is highest number of cherries you can get to GrapeVille?"​

The man chuckles and waves his hands in the air like a big jerk in the distance. "You totally fell for it. You totally fell for it~," he chants.​

"So, I'm guessing this is something to entertain the ones who put on the game? They want us to squirm as we face this?" Something about that thought angered Minato. The reapers were toying with him and that was not a good move on their parts. Looking down at the false Junpei, a fierce scowl emerged on his face, "Die." Taking his blade in both hands, Minato plunged it into the throat of the dummy. To keep him from moving, the young swordsman pressed his foot into the thing's chest.​

84.jpg

Levy was sad already and when she felt a big smack on her head, she jumped. Scared, yelling, "Ow!!" It all felt like it was slow motion. Her eyes widened, "Ga-Gajeel!" She said, barley audible. She winced at his yelling. Then saddened at his depressed state. After he finished what he said. She suddenly pulled him into a kiss. A long one. Then pulling apart she smacked him hard on the face. "Y-You're the idiot! If you didn't have blocked it, you wouldn't be dead! You'd be alive! But no, you're dead! You.. You..
Idiot!" She got angry tears falling down her face with joy and sadness. "But I love you.. Idiot.." She said, smiling a little, and giving him another deep kiss.

Eevee ran back to Chrom, shivering from the other thing. Eevee looked up at Chrom, rubbing against him. Clearly a sign that he liked him and wants to be petted. He was getting to like this guy a lot. "Eeeeeeveeeee!" Eevee said happily being all cute.
tumblr_n4wl0jghBd1sc20vvo1_500.gif

Rocket finally couldn't help it. She looked to Susan. "You don't have to come with but I'm getting that little punk." She said with a smirk. Then ran off after him. "I didn't fall for shit I knew something was up." She yelled. "Just not a water gun." She said giving a laugh she hadn't had this sort of fun in years. Rocket wasn't sure but she figured that Susan might follow her for all she knew but she planed on getting her hands on the punk.​

As the bugger called out, Asha again stared at it. "I might have to silence you later. This is annoying."​

Back