Ame Damnee The Sanctuary

Brynhild Nyman- Sanctuary
Bryn finally reached the Sanctuary with a sigh, her steps quick to get to a bed to where she could lay down ad escape the looming issue her and Harbingers faced for a little while. She knew she wouldn't get any sleep but just to relax for a few short moments sounded like the life to her. Walking into the Sanctuary, she sent a wave towards Maric and the others before making a bee's line for the beds, plopping down on the nearest one. "Pretend I'm not here, I just want to rest." she said to no one in particular. Stretching out across the bed, she could hear her joints pop rather loudly but that was the last sound from her as she let herself relax for once.

Ryuna, The Sanctuary

Glancing up she noticed the female that entered the place muttering something about sleeping as she took up space on one of the spare beds. She moved over to the other and sat in a chair nearby, “How many have changed?” She muttered, “I suppose the ease of death is simply proof they weren’t worth the time nor the power granted to them,” It annoyed her. She leaned back and sighed.

The kitsune rubbed her head. The excitement of the day was catching up with her and beginning to make her realize just how much she felt alone in the moment. Her heart ached at the moment, “My life will draw to an end soon.”

The statement was a realization as well as as the first moment of fear she had felt in her existence. What would happen should Lucifer win this war over the world around them. Closing her eyes she didn’t notice the glamour she wore to hide her ears and tails faded. Those long white lengths laid all around her chair. Her ears were splayed out to the sides of her head showing the hint of depression that tore at her mind and body.

Shiva & Morrigan Strange
There was simple, complete silence as this healer they had met barely moments before cast some magic spell on Shiva, Morrigan simply watched with a severe amount of caution for any tricks, for all she knew, this woman was a witch and was casting some other spells on her sister. Overprotective Morrigan may be, but it had kept them alive. Shiva kept her breath steady during the whole thing, the procedure feeling rather uncomfortable, but not exactly painful. "Thank you, miss." Shiva said softly afterwards, her sister walking over to her and assisting her back onto her feet. "That makes sense.. I really don't know how to repay you." The white-haired woman continued, her sister simply avoiding the doctor's eyes. "We don't have anywhere else to go.. We will stay for as long as we feel safe." Morrigan said monotonously as they traveled back through the door. "I can help around the place if need-be, but we really don't have any other way of repaying." She sighed "If the treatment worked, anyway." She finished, unable to help her scepticism at the idea of some random healer casting a simple spell and curing the ailment that had been effecting her sister for so long. "Free healing..? How is this place still running.." Morrigan mumbled once they returned out into the open, with a couple of new people having arrived, Morrigan brought Shiva back to the bed and swept her hand before her, allowing the frail, older sister to immediately slip into unconsciousness onto the soft medical mattress. "Rest up.. We don't know when we'll be leaving." Were the last words the blind girl heard before her mind numbed into the soft embrace of sleep "night-night" she managed to get out in an child-like manner before flopping onto the bed.

Morrigan sat next to her and sat down, alert as ever and watching all those around her, like some sort of guard determined to ensure that nobody was to touch her sister.

Andrew
Sanctuary outside

A young man was wobbling through the streets of Abaddon, bangs hiding his eyes and his scarf hiding his red feverish face, The young Faery huffed with each step using the walls of the intact housing to balance himself as vertigo started to distort the street." Ahhhh. I feel so dizzy." Too out of it to pay attention to his 'Danger sense' as he called it tripping over a rock and landing face first into the cold puddle and then the ground. Raising his head out of the puddle with the last of his strength, he laid on the ground between two noble houses, either they were not home or they did not care about the commoner trash outside. This is it isn't it? I die the way I lived... Rather fitting. He gave a small grim chuckle. He had been afflicted with a terrible fever for the last 22 hours, and without the aid of any healers, he would perish to it. "Goodbye.... Cruel world." He weakly said in a, possibly dramatic manner. "Maybe you'll do better without me."

"What the?"

A gruff sounding voice from behind Andrew broke him out of his thoughts. Heavy footsteps getting closer and closer making Andrew start to sweat bullets and gulp. Oh, Aditi's holy cunnilingus. What is going to happen now?! He went into full anxiety mood as his mind started to think up of ways this person could possibly hurt him. Or worse. Drown him in the puddle he was next to? Slit his balls off and force them into his eyes? Or all of the above with the added bonus of forcing trash up his anus! He tried to stand and run, even tried to summon the Aegis Spheres but, he was too tired to even move and was suffering vertigo so his gauntlet was of no uses right now. Feeling large hands grabbing his sides and lifting him up as if he weighed less than a child, he let out a small weak almost whisper. "Hhhhelp..."

"Yep. That's what I'm doing."

Wroth
Sanctuary

Seems like taking the longer way was more helpful than he first thought, putting the boy on his shoulders Wroth continued on his way to reach the Sanctuary. "Just another reason I should hurry..." In truth, he didn't want to see Xena, Maric, and especially not Ryuna right now, since they were the faces he had been seeing in his nightmares, over, and over, and over again for the last 300 years. The other Harbingers were also a part of his nightmares, true. He even had been killing himself. But it was not something he could just let go of. One thing after another is a real bitch to deal with.... Though I should be used to, too much happening too fast. And Ryuna. What the hell is that Fox doing back here after so much time has passed? He became so deep in thought that the enter world around him seemed to disappear into a black void.

She was the closest to Lucifer. His little worshiper. His sword of dark-blue flames that smited anything that stood in his way. A Grimacing frown crossed his face. He along with Taran and Legion held nothing but
Brobdingnagian feelings of hatred towards her, all for different reasons. Taran for her being of the opposite gender, Legion for her near brainless loyalty to Lucifer, but Wroth's hatred was different. Sure he agreed with Legion and found Taran's reason dubious but the reason Wroth hated her was because she knew their mother she even cursed their mother to him once. It was something he kept to himself just because he didn't want Legion to start a fight with her. But her mouth and feral worldview are what made his blood boil in dull wrath towards her. "That Fox has a lot of questions she better answer." Saying more to himself as he finally reached the Sanctuary.

Feeling a little bit of surprise at the sight of a door, it looked so alien to him to see a door for the sanctuary as silly as it sounded. He almost entertained the idea of ripping it off the frame but that thought quickly left him as he felt the lad on his shoulder start to move in a panic. "Guess that is something to think about another day." He opened the door, the knob not being crush told him that this was the work of Ryuna. "Sup." He said a dull expression on his face as he held the almost unconscious Faery on his shoulder. "This Faery needed a place to stay at. So I told him the Sanctuary would be a good place to stay, a bit crowded but the rents cheep." Setting the boy down on a bed almost seeming to Ignore everyone in the room, not giving them a glance. Except for Brynhild who was asleep on the other bed. "Sweet dreams." Kissing her forehead and then turning around to meet the other's gaze. "Hello everyone I am Wroth blah blah blah, I have my memories back blah blah blah. There now that we are all caught up what did I miss?"

Errol
The Sanctuary

Errol stared at the outstretched hand, processing the words Maric has spoken. He took it, rather gingerly. "Xena didn't choose you over me. I never made myself an option in the first place. If I did, I'd have strangled you when I saw you with that woman, or kissed her back when she did." he made a small grin that made it hard to tell whether it was a joke or a mockery. But in time his gray eyes softened. "But yes, civil. I could do that."

Once he let go, Errol simply nodded. "Then, I'll be off." And with that, he started to walk back into the building.

***​

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

"Free healing..? How is this place still running.." The skepticism of the younger one was reasonable, it was not the first time Xena had encountered that kind of attitude. The healer simply smiled, rather sheepishly. "I'm a noble so... I honestly have more money to live luxuriously for a few centuries. Because... Taran---" she hesitated, remembering that he's dead, and that the two girls won't know him anyway. "Because my healing is a personal skill, the only real thing we need money for are the medicine, but we grow most of the ingredients from the garden anyway, and I make them myself. Occasional rich patients donate equipment for their gratitude. How the Sanctuary is still running... it's no mystery." she said as she gave Morrigan a small smile, walking out of the room.

It was around the time that Wroth has entered the room, and she saw the tenderness by which he kissed Brynhild's forehead. "Hello everyone I am Wroth blah blah blah, I have my memories back blah blah blah. There now that we are all caught up what did I miss?" Wroth said, and her eyes widened, delight in her expression to see their Wroth back. She ran over towards him and gave him a hug. "Welcome back!" she said, grinning as she let go, glancing over at the young man he just brought with him. "What happened to him?" she asked, as she put her hand on his forehead, feeling him burning up. She let him become enveloped in her light, seeping through his skin. "Hopefully that makes him feel better." she said with a solemn smile.

It was then that she remembered: right, I have to check on if Errol's still feeling okay. She looked around, becoming a little concerned that he was nowhere to be found, but it was then that her eyes fell on the door leading to the garden, remembering Maric's words. I do desperately need to apologize to you. she hesitated. Perhaps Errol is there with him. On the other hand, she also wanted them to be alone.

Xena walked over to the door and went out, closing the door behind her, just in time to see Errol and Maric sharing a handshake. A small smile tugged on her lips. At least they seemed to be getting along well now. Errol just nodded and was about to leave when he paused, his eyes meeting hers, and she walked towards him, smiling. She glanced over at Maric and gave him a gesture that said: Give me a sec. Errol raised an eyebrow at her, but she just looked up at him and asked cryptically. "Are you feeling okay?"

Errol frowned, confused. "Yes... why would it be otherwise?"

She leaned in at him and stared into his eyes, concentration in her face, trying to see if anything about him seems different. Finally, she made a contented sigh and smiled. "Thank goodness. I'm sorry, Errol, I was just checking."

Understanding dawned on his face. "Is this about---"

She gave him a look that shut him up. But then he made a resigned sigh as he patted her head, rather affectionately. "Okay then, I'll be off. Settle things with your incubus. I'll just be inside. Also..." he leaned in close and whispered so only she could hear. "Stubbornness isn't attractive, Master." She blushed in embarrassment as she started pushing him away. "Fine, fine, go away already." He laughed as he walked out of view, opening the door and stepping back inside the building. Xena followed him with her eyes, a little apprehensively. He'll be fine. she told herself. It will work.

Taking a deep breath, she gathered her composure, before glancing over to Maric this time. She crossed her arms and looked away for a bit, looking uncomfortable. "So? Say what you need to say, Lust."

Maric Vakarian - Sanctuary Gardens

He simply frowned when Errol brought up him kissing Ryuna again, his guilt over that event still hovering heavy over him. The smile that Errol gave him lifted his spirits slightly though. As he left, Xena came out and his heart began to beat even faster, he felt that every moment she spent talking to Errol brought him closer to cardiac arrest, he couldn't wait anymore, he needed to make his apology now. Then she spoke, her tone harsh, she didn't even use his name, just his title. It hurt, every time she simply referred to him as "Lust" it hurt even more. He took a deep breath in, trying to find where to begin.

"I'm sorry. I fucked up and caused you pain, and for that alone I don't feel anywhere close to worthy of you anymore. I've never had true commitment before, Xena. My first instinct when Ryuna had asked for that kiss to help her break her fever was to ask you for permission, but you were in the middle of telling Errol everything about our history and since I knew how close you two are, the last thing I wanted to do was interrupt. So I took matters into my own hands, and followed the habits of my old life."

He began to shake slightly, his fear of losing her showing in his body. "It was stupid, I was stupid. I'm yours, no one elses. The thought of kissing Ryuna should have been the furthest one from my mind, even after making sure that Ryuna's intentions were pure, it felt like I was betraying you. Then when I told you... and you reacted the way you did... I couldn't take it. All the feelings of worthlessness that hit me, the guilt and regret, it all threatened to consume me."

His eyes were tearing up as he looked at her. "I didn't want to live with the fact that I had driven you away. I almost fell back into the drugs that I had used in my amnesiac days to either escape the pain or end my life via overdose. But then I had an epiphany. I couldn't die like that, not when I had so many things left to atone for. I killed those drug lords, they wont fill the streets with their filth any longer." He looked at his hands, reliving the moment as the drug lords died in his arms.

He then walked toward Xena, his eyes soft. "Then I came straight here, to begin atoning for the greatest sin I ever committed, betraying your love. Xena, I am yours, I don't want to be anyone else's, I don't want to look at another woman, kiss another woman, or fuck another woman. I just want you, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life proving that fact to you. I'll never hurt you again, and if I do, then I'll deserve to die and accept my fate. But I beg of you, give me one more chance. Please.... please forgive me. I love you, Xena. I cant live my life without you anymore." The tears in his eyes began to fall as he took Xena's hands in his, at the end of his speech his eyes moved to the floor, and he sobbed, the weight of his actions and the anxiety of hearing her answer having finally broken his resolve.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary - Garden

Xena listened to him pour his heart out. Trepidation filled her heart at the thought that Maric could have gone back to his old life as a drug addict, but she felt so relieved when he didn't, and a little mad at herself for being cold and unforgiving to him earlier. He cried, and sobbed, and Xena felt the sincerity of his words, and without a word, she leaned up and kissed him, sweetly, lifting her hands to his cheeks and gently wiping away the tears, kissing away the sorrow. After a moment, she leaned back a little, murmuring against his lips.

"Three hundred years ago, I secretly hated it that I can't own you. I hated it that I was only one of many women. I hated it that I'm only an option to you. That's why when I found out... It hurt." she buried her face in his chest, her hand going down and fisting on his shirt, clutching it tightly. Her voice was neutral, lackluster in its emotion, but her feelings were betrayed with how much that hand was shaking, as if she never wanted to let him go. "It hurt, Maric. I was scared... that even now, I'm still an option to you."

Maric Vakarian - The Sanctuary Gardens

The kiss melted all of his anxieties away as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him and shaking nearly as much as she was in that moment. They both didn't want to let each other go, the realization made him happy, and the tears fell again, these ones were tears of joy though. Her words made him wince a tiny bit in shame. "You're not just an option anymore, Xena. You're the only option. I'm so sorry for causing you to think otherwise. I love you with every fiber of my being." He said as he gave her a sweet kiss on the top of her head. He silently thanked Aditi for giving him this second chance at true happiness, his faith in the goddess growing more and more with every prayer she answered.

Wroth
The Sanctuary

The moment he saw Xena again. Really seeing her. Made his mind momentarily flashback to when he was experiencing through another's body. His chest was cut open having the lungs and other internal organs removed, while still conscious through the whole process being kept alive through mystical means, either be it from her own magic or Legion's alchemic brew of the day. The fear and despair he felt at the time were not his own, yet the effect was still as potent. Wroth's expression went blank as if a deer being caught at the end of an arrow, his mind going equally barren.

Her embrace was warm yet cold at the same time, several emotions raced in his mind. Fear, Anger, Joy, Annoyance, Betrayal, Comfort, Pain. Almost too late he noticed that his right palm was slowly reaching to grip her head, about to crush it. With great will-power and a twitching left eye he only patted her head. "Yeah." Was all he could say and it sounded more like a tiny whisper to any that could hear it. In that brief second, she touched him. He wanted to kill her.

Luckily Xena didn't seem to notice Wroths blank cold expression or his hand reaching down as if to crush her head. instead after the embrace, she turned her attention to Andrew, taking care of the lad's horrible fever with but a touch. The young Faeries eyes went wide as he felt a surge of energy galvanize his enter body. The sickness was gone. Raising up slowly his bangs covering his eyes and his leather strap on banging against the metal of the bed frame. "Th..ank you." He said in a wonder.

When she left to talk to ol' lusty Wroth felt a large weight on his chest disappear. "This is a problem." He tone was blank worry.

Andrew
The Sanctuary

Slowly rising from his bed the feeling of dizziness and nahiyah feeling as if they had been nothing but a dream. Body still twitching a little due to the residual magic, eyes seeming to glow a little as his pale skin had taken on a healthy tint that seemed to sparkle a bit. "Thank you!" He said again this time with the energy of a grateful child his voice cracking a little. Only to have a sad frown appear on his face when he relised the woman that healed him was gone and that he sounded like a pre-teen just going through puberty.

Last edited:
Ryuna, The Sanctuary

An ear lifted slightly at the sound of the door opening. Out of habit she reached for the shadows to hide her from sight but it didn’t seem necessary as Wroth was drawn to the woman in the bed she had been by just moments ago. Her golden gaze lingered on the male taking in the various differences she could notice. Their lives were paralleled in many aspects but the hate he felt for her only seemed to grow with each passing day. While her envy of his ability to feel such a simple emotion was fading.

Her envy for the world was dying not because she understood it but because she could see the wrongs she allowed to happen. Her spirit and will to fight was fading faster than she could have imagined. She couldn’t figure out what was causing this. Her mind flashed back to the forest she had set ablaze to save the mortal souls around her only to be called a monster for valuing their lives over the trapped souls of the forest. Being called such things hadn’t bothered her before. The sensation of the kiss she shared earlier with the Sin Lust reminded her even more she couldn’t feel love or even the more simpler emotion of lust.

The Sin before her who kissed the forehead of another so tenderly and adoringly only served to prove to her even more she didn’t have the capacity to feel compassion. Siege was the name a of a beast that took all that was around it and felt nothing. Léigear. She stared at the ground for now as she warred with her inner thoughts. The slight raise of Wroth’s hand drew her gaze. Pride was hugging him. The expression on his face and the way his body was drawn taut told her the urge to bring harm and even kill the woman whose arms were around him. Only then did she see she wasn’t the only to war with the natural instincts that kept them alive.

When the male was alone again she called his attention to her. It was odd to do so. But she felt there was something to be learned from this man at the moment, “Why didn’t you do it?” She asked softly, “You would have been justified in some means. Hell no one would have thought it odd either. So why didn’t you crush her like so many others?”

Wroth
The sanctuary

He turned his attention to the Kitsune in the room his face devoid of emotions as well as his body language, yet inside was a boiling contempt for the Weapon in front of him. "Hello, Siege." He said with a neutral tone it held no hint of malice, smugness, or even compassion. Standing at his full height as he paced to the wall, placing his back to it for support as he folded his arms and crossed his right leg as he used to do whenever the situation was about to get serious or when to just relax. It was definitely not the latter.

Andrew just stared awkwardly back and forth to both people in the room, feeling like an ant amount titans. They clearly had a history, not a pleasant one if what the women said before was true. "I'll leave you to be." He managed to squeak out.

Wroth glanced at the man who was making his way out Wroth didn't seem to have much interest now that the boy was healed... Only to widen as soon as he saw the Gauntlet he was wearing, without thinking he quickly grabbed the boys arm not hard enough to break bone but hard enough to keep him locked in place. "Where did you get this?" His voice had the authority of a king.

Jumping and moaning a little from powerful grasp. "Your. Hurting me." He started to pull the jewel on his gauntlet started to glow a bright white. Andrew looked pleadingly at Wroth the bangs covering his left eye. "Please let go. I don't want to possibly hurt someone."

He had to fight back the urge to sneer at the boy. Wroth had seen and felt things that would make this greenhorn crap his pants after 3 seconds, he let go all the same though, best not cause any more damage... And he's had enough blood spilled by his hands. Calming down a look of shame and regret quickly dominated his face. "I'm sorry if I hurt you.... But it seems like you are also involved in some way now." Turning to the Kitsune his look of regret still present but the shame had passed. "There is a lot you have missed and have not experienced." Placing a hand on his chest. "Ryuna... I know in the past we have had... Strong hostile feelings." Or at least I had. He thought to himself not even sure if she can still feel anything but envy. "And it would be lying, to say that I did not have some of those feelings right now. Along with distrust." His face started to soften as he made his way to the Kitsune, his eyes showing openness and his hand reaching out. "But I also have learned that, after 300 years. Things and people change. I want to bury old hatreds and look forwards to what we can teach each other." A sad smirk formed. "Can you give this old monster a chance to make up for his past?"

Andrew
The Sanctuary

Holding his arm, a large bruise forming from the iron-like grip of that man. Yet that was not caused him to worry. "Involved? What do you mean? Involved in what?" He said demandingly yet his tone was soft and meek. Great I walk right into another fine mess... My life. The divine comedy for powers that be. Guess it's my true calling... I wonder what Wroth of the Harbingers would do in this situtation?

Last edited:
Mina - Sanctuary
It was then that Mina remembered the sand in her clothes. She'd been so occupied for the last few hours that she had completely forgotten that she hadn't cleaned herself since she left the desert, and she probably smelled like a moldy onion at this point. And the sand. Oh, the sand. She could feel it in places sand should never be. Should probably take care of that... And then I'll set about getting this note translated, Mina thought.

Mina ran her fingers through her hair as she turned to leave, but stopped. She quickly took some of the food that Errol left before slipping out the door, pausing only briefly to glance at the scene happening between the new people who had entered the Sanctuary.

Ryuna, The Sanctuary

Her ears perked forward at the name he called her. Siege. Yes someone remembered that name and quite well. Her tails wrapped around her out of habit, “You wonder if I feel more than envy…” She could see it in his eyes. They both had been used to some extent certainly far more than any of the other hairbringers, “I can’t even feel that any more, Wroth. I… Wish I could.”

Her golden gaze was locked on his face. It was a face she had yelled at and even one she had hit in the name of the one she had loved, “There is much to be shared and so little time,” She could feel the tears swelling and clouding her vision. Out of habit she hid her face with a tail. Weakness wasn’t something any Sin showed willingly, “The hatchet is rust between us. Only the memories of how we were remain,” Ryuna wiped at her eyes trying to make the tears that poured to stop. Her shoulders trembled slightly. Her gaze moved to him, “I’m glad you have someone who can see past the monster you see yourself as. We all could use someone like that. Those of us that are of the old guard.”

Brynhild Nyman- Sanctuary
Bryn had laid there with her eyes closed, people seeming to think she was asleep, especially Wroth which was proof when she felt him kiss her forehead and told her to sleep well. Everything confused her, everything that happened in only a couple of days. Her becoming a new Harbinger, seeming to know these people all of her life though she also remembers her kitsune father training and hardening her for battle, her succubus mother teaching her about the way of life of her people. The personalities, who she is and who she was becoming were clashing...these sudden urges to destroy and not care about anything. To just give up on all feeling and emotion, to just do nothing and be nothing. These urges scared her and having Legion be able to have access to her head wasn't helping the case.

She took her mind of these warring thoughts as she heard the voice of the fellow kitsune from earlier talking to Wroth, she couldn't make out some of the conversation what she heard drew her full focus to them. Sitting up from her 'sleep', she just watched the two intently. Confusion was written on her face but otherwise staying silent. What did Ryuna mean why didn't he do it? Do what?Crush who? With a shake of her head, if she was truly curious she could ask Wroth later.

Wroth
The sanctuary

"... I see." He said solemnly. The Hatchet did run deep and the memories they had were not pleasant ones. He above any other living being knew that. Slowly he walked back to his spot wanting to give Ryuna some space, she always seemed to like her space. "He's going to come back... Legion." He said suddenly his face hidden by darkness as a cloud blocked out the sun.

"Wait." Andrew said abruptly, actually raising his voice to an audible level. "When you say Legion... Do you mean the Harbinger Legion?" Wroth, looked at Andrew with a bit of a glare mixed with confusion. "Y..Yes." He was reluctant but he already stated that the boy was now involved by virtue of having one of Alma's toys so he didn't see much trouble in telling him the truth.

Andrew
The sanctuary

His eyes widen his mouth feeling dry. "And you too are Wroth and Ryuna of the same Harbingers?" Wroth only looked back at Ryuna and then back to Andrew, he was growing more and more uncomfortable with the line of questions. Not, so much that he was scared the boy would turn out to be a wood-bee spy for Lucifer, but just something that felt... Unnatural. "The very same."

They did look familiar to him! He figured it was some effect of the healer's spell or some lingering side-effects of the fever he had. Getting out his book that was clad in dark leather and red rubies. The cover had images lined out by black lines that formed several shapes of individuals, Opening the book he turned page after page, until he came across the illustrations. He already knew what they looked like he had a very good memory, but he just had to make sure that this was them.

Body shaking his bangs covering his face, Excitement bubbling up inside him but from the outside, it looked as if he was shaking in fear. "Look I know what the legends say.. and they are true. But we have all changed I.." He was interrupted by a large smile and the first sign of life in those eyes that wasn't meek silence. "I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!"

The voice seemed to echo across the enter area inside and out. Wroth standing eyes widen, dumbfounded. "Xena!" Wroth called out. "The poor lads still delusional, can you fix that!"

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena nodded slowly, as if trying to find solace in his words, and yet her heart still really doesn't feel all that settled. She nuzzled into his chest, sighing softly as she stepped back, smiling a little. "All the other Harbingers, save for Wrath and Greed, are present inside. Wroth has regained his memories back." she told him. It was a strange feeling. All this time, she wanted this to happen, for everyone to gather again but now... Alma is gone. Taran is gone. They have to get rid of Legion. And when she embraced Wroth from earlier, he just felt so... distant.

Nothing will ever be the same anymore. Then... what have I been fighting for?

The family she wanted to protect... is long gone. Never to be pieced back together. It gave her a feeling of hollowness in her chest. They have been so wrapped in the whole harbinger business that they weren't even able to settle things with the Circle. So many things to do, so little time...

Xena has always been frustrated with the darkness Terrestria holds. She never had the choice, she was tossed into the cruelty as a young child and was forced to cope. But as a harbinger, she never really felt as if she was one with the group. The tension inside the Sanctuary, for that one moment she was there, was enough to remind her of that. That's why she usually moved alone, tending to her personal interests, only getting involved when she's needed. Because something inside her tells her she should do something. No, she is supposed to do something. She just couldn't figure out what exactly. Blind and restless, she fumbled in the dark, trying to do what she could. Her short shows as the Siren was a reflection of that. A persona made to clean Abaddon, little by little. But in truth, she was just waiting.

Waiting... for what?

Xena stared at Maric. He still had tears in his eyes. She pulled out a handkerchief from her dress and started dabbing at his wet cheeks. "Really. Crying for love. I never would have thought Lust is capable of that. I mean---"

"Xena!" Wroth called out. "The poor lads still delusional, can you fix that!"

Xena sighed heavily, feeling a little irritated that she was cut off. She held on Maric's hand and started to pull him towards the door. "I swear, all these requests piling in: Xena, can you heal this? Xena, can you fix that? Pisses me off." she said with pout as she slammed the door open. "What the actual hell is it this time?" she said, letting go of Maric and crossing her hands over her chest. "I know I do this willingly, but for the love of Aditi, I am not a walking hospital! Really, the least you call all do is thank me for my efforts, conceited bastards."

Errol, who seemed to have just walked in himself, raised both his hands with an amused smile. "Not guilty." he murmured as he then made a meaningful nod and started off for the door. Xena made a small smile, unsurprised as he left the Sanctuary. Of course, Errol hated crowds. Five people at a time in the same room is just too much for him.

Taking a deep breath, she faced Wroth and the young man as well. "So? What happened? Complications?" she asked, a little seriously this time as she walked towards the patient, placing her palm on his forehead and frowning. "Nothing seems amiss."​

Errol
Leaving the Sanctuary

Errol walked out of the door of the Sanctuary, always grateful that Xena could be so understanding of him. He probably would have stayed just to make sure Xena is alright, but being in a room full of people his last Master had been obsessed about was just... weird. Especially knowing all the things they have done, the person they all used to serve... it's just unsettling.

Will Xena become the person she used to be again? He idly wondered. If he'll be honest, he didn't want to. He knew she could never be the epitome of goodness as she was once before, but he wanted her to at least keep some of the things that has captured his heart. The empathy, the determination, the goodwill...

He sighed. Only time will tell.

Maric Vakarian - Sanctuary

He followed Xena inside, the stress and frustration she was feeling was emanating off of her. He felt a little guilty since he was partially responsible for some of that stress, but he shook off that feeling and focused on the situation in front of him. He was surprised to hear that Wroth had gotten his memories back, but as he entered, staying behind Xena for the time being, he could confirm it with his own eyes. The way he carried himself, the wisdom in his eyes, this was the Wroth he remembered, and he was so happy to have him back.

As Xena snapped at all the people in the Sanctuary, Maric began to run his fingers over and massage her shoulders to try and take away some of the tension. "Don't worry, once we're alone, I have a very special event planned to show you how grateful I am to have you in my life." Maric whispered in her ear both seductively and sincerely. He gave the new lad that had been brought in a once over, taking in that he seemed to be a faery and his eyes were sparkling in admiration. This raised one of his eyebrows. Admiration for who though?

Brynhild Nyman-Sanctuary
Bryn looked at boy with an surprised look, walking over to Wroth and Andrew. "This boy is a fan of us?" Tapping the top of the boy's head, she just looked at him confused before Xena and Maric came back. Turning to look at Xena, she frowned at the conceited bastards part. "Hey, I thanked you." she said."Oh, Xena when you have the time, I would like to have a private conversation with you if it's possible." With that, she turned back to the boy. "Why do you say you're a fan of us?"

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena raised an eyebrow. "Fan?" she asked, making a small, half-amused smile. "Oh dear, his head must be more damaged than I initially thought." she replied with a small chuckle. She then stared at Wroth. "Don't mess with the healer. Really, I thought it was something serious."

"I think I have time right now. In the future, I wouldn't be so sure. Things come and go way too quickly sometimes." Xena said as she gave Bryn a meaningful nod. So far she has not interacted much with this new Sloth, at least not without Wroth. "Come, we'll have a little more privacy in the parlor." she said as she held her hand with a soft, almost gentle smile, leading her into the room where Maric and her talked to Rayen earlier. She glanced a little at Maric as they passed him, only to remember the implication he had left on her not too long ago, and she looked away, hiding her blush. As Pride and Lust, they used to joke about their private activities all the time, but now that they're lovers, it made her a little embarrassed. "Stay here." she told him, before staring back at Bryn. "This way." she muttered.

Andrew
The sanctuary

Shrunk back at Byrnhild poking his head, face going red as he tried not to look into her beautiful red eyes or stare down her baggy shirt. He was never good with women. Sure he played for both teams and thought he had some chemistry with a Vampire once, but in the end, he blew it with how shy and rather pathetic he was. And the fact she was also a Harbinger made the butterflies in his stomach go wild in a frenzied orgy... Blushing deeper at that figure of speech. Ok, you're in front of your.... Hero's? Idols?... REGARDLESS! It looked that he was having a seizure from the outside constantly shifting and moving his face seeming to be at war with itself.

Wroth just stood there watching and without popcorn too. "As funny as this is.... Shouldn't you, and you left with my lover... Xena your prideful mastermind." eyes shifting to Maric his arms crossed. "Don't think I forgot about the Graveyard." He said with some playful anger. "Else you fight me drunk. And you wouldn't like me when I'm drunk Maric."

Finally, he found his words and. Flattened at seeing that the two women left him. "I blew it again." He said bowing in sadness. "Guess it's a given, they're charged by a god why deal with an insect like me. They didn't even want to kill me...."

Wroth
The sanctuary

A large hand gently placed itself on Andrew's shoulder, the owner was the large man the Sin of Gluttony himself Wroth. Trying not to bust a gut at this child's panic attack. "Nothing personal lad." A small chuckle escaped his lips. "There's a lot going on right now, end of the world kinda shit." Taking his hand off Andrew who now looked up wonderfully at the man's face. "But before we getting into adult talk. I have to ask. What cult raised you to think the Harbingers, a group of individuals that casually destroyed civilizations? You don't look to be one that would spill blood in a frenzy so that is why I ask." Wroth looked amused at the boy, liking that he had found a distraction from his memories.

Andrew seemed to tear up in excited passion, only to have himself calm down just enough to where he could form words. "I've always liked History, whether it is old kingdoms, plays, or the gory stuff. Any time I could get my hands on some old book or relic I would just to see what the past hast to say and in a way become a part of it." It sounded silly saying this out loud but he truly loved to feel like he in some way was with those of hero's or Villians of the past. "One day I got ahold of this." Holds up the large heavy black leathered book. "I got it from a Lady wearing a black and white dress.... The stories. The powers you exhibited. The accomplishments.... Don't get me wrong what you guys did was horrible and sick... But at the same time." Biting his lips, looking apprehensive. "You looked like... A family. I never had one... I was an Orphan raised in New Eden..." Turning red. "I Just felt like I was part of your family every time I read about you.".

Back