Ame Damnee The Sanctuary

Ryuna, The Sanctuary

The fox was amused for a moment as she leaned back. That amusement didn’t last long as she learned quickly what Andy had said to the girls to make them come quickly. A sigh escaped her as she watched Bryn plop on the floor near her chair before her gaze slipped up to Xena, “You might as well sit this will take a while.”

Once everyone was were they were comfortable. She leaned back in her seat. Blue flames appeared around her in the forms of three balls, “Long ago before man was even a thought there live a pair of gods. They both live in a heavenly realm while those not yet worthy to gaze upon them lived in what you now call Terrestia. They were happy for some time but the jealousy of one soon caused him to be cast out of Heaven and down to Terrestia. As he fell the gates of Heaven were sealed shut. As were the gates to his domain where darkness grew. The closing of the gates caused the Plume and Cradle to be created… As well as me.”

As she spoke the flames formed various things such as Aditi and Lucifer then the gate of Heaven and Hell before forming into the Plume and Cradle, “I didn’t have a proper soul at the time and I wouldn’t have one for many ages. I found myself unable to remember what I was, where I was and why. Only one person seemed to have those answers for me. That man showed me the world and soon I found I couldn’t feel the things others felt. This made me jealous and in little time I became the Sin of Envy you see before you. I couldn’t care about those around me and never would... At least I believed that.”

Her voice trailed off for a moment before she closed her eyes as if remembering something, “I was called for so long Siege for I would take that which others held dear and crush it before their eyes,” There had only been one being in which she hadn’t done that to. A young girl who laughed loudly at the fox and showed no fear, “I took the soul of a child from Legion before he could devour it and made it my own. I took up the soul’s name of Ryuna only to have that soul taken from me as I started to remember who I really was. That soul was trapped in the necklace Xena wore,” Opening her eyes she showed true sadness to those around her, “Now this world that I was sworn to keep alive is being threatened by the one I held the closest to me.”

“That devil will stop at nothing to get what he wants. I only know that this realm will be over run by the demons of Hell and that Aditi’s life is at risk. They are like children to me. I don’t want to see harm come to either but that harm can only be stopped if they can’t reach each other. Aditi is likely content with staying in her realm keeping her angels close to her side. Lucifer feels rejected and seeks to destroy her will and hope. I will try to bring him to reason. If not I will beat it into him. Should he kill me… He can’t have my soul or what he wants will become reality. All we hold dear to us will be killed. Do you understand a little better? I love this world as only one who has watched it from birth can.”

Andrew
The sanctuary

Listened intently to ever little detail that Ryuna was pouring out, it sounded a little too incredible to him, maybe a too overwhelming in its gravity. But at the same time, he was in a room with several entities that did the impossible back in the day. Sitting down near Wroth and Maric Andrew started to deconstruct Ryuna's story. More out of habit than anything else. "So. You were given consciousness as soon as Lucifer left heaven, he taught you all about the world through his perspective, and now he wants to open the gates of hell... and you're the key." He might have missed some details though it happened sometimes when he was stressed though he had a feeling that that pretty much, summed everything she said up.

Wroth was sitting against the wall with a blank expression, even his eyes held no emotions as if he was in another world or like nothing mattered to him.

Wroth
The sanctuary

He only listened to her tail not showing any interests, yet did not seem like he was ignoring her. When she was finished Wroth sat up and paced slowly towards Ryuna. His face was a steely emotionless wall, unable to let others see what he was thinking or feeling. But as soon as he was close enough to meet her at eye level he only let out a long tired sigh and stared at her. His great red eyes stared into her, through her. "Don't ever underestimate Lucifer." His tone was hard yet sympathetic. "I know you are older than me... Possibly the oldest thing alive, But even you should know that their are some your voice cannot reach, Lucifer is one of those individuals.... And possibly. Legion." He said that last part as quietly a pain in his tone. "Especially right now." Standing up his body started to shake in anger. "My brother can never be reasoned with again. Their is no talking it out or reasoning, he hast to be put down before he does any more damage!" His fist balled up tight white golden blood starting to drip out of his palm. "Lucifer dies. No more hast to be said, nothing to be said. It's him or us."

Brynhild Nyman- Sanctuary
Bryn watched as Wroth stepped close to Ryuna and speak to her, looking between the two. The Lucifer they were speaking of rung clear in her memories as someone who wasn't to be saved...he was the one who killed the Sloth before her...this memory clear in her head as she watched through the eyes of Raziel as Lucifer came down on him with a scythe then nothing. That's were everything ended. Standing, she placed a hand on both Ryuna's and Wroth's shoulder. "I agree that Lucifer needs to die but we need to keep our options open especially if your soul in Lucifer's hand can spell the end for everyone here." Bryn paused. "I saw who killed Raziel in my mind, the old sloth, watched w as Lucifer cut him down with ease and without a blink of an eye. We can talk 'Lucifer dies, that's it,' but still everyone that stands here could be just like Raziel so we cannot shut down Wroth eating her soul." Bryn fell silent, keeping her hands on their shoulders before saying quietly. "Even if it's something that I hope doesn't happen."

Last edited:
Maric Vakarian - Sanctuary

The Incubus had stayed silent, his left hand making its way around Xena's waist, gently caressing the small of her back in comfort since he knew how stressed out she currently was. The tale fascinated him, and also eased his mind slightly because it told him that Ryuna wasn't wishing for this death, it was merely a failsafe to ensure that Lucifer cant attain ultimate power. His mind grew worried because of the event that he knew was on the horizon, Legion's arrival was soon, and the last thing they needed was for both events to happen simultaneously.

"I agree with all of you, both Lucifer and Legion need to be put down, the question is which should we prioritize? If the information you gave us is still accurate, Wroth, then we have less than twenty four hours left until Legion is released from your body. Before we can get you prepared to devour Ryuna's soul, he needs to be taken care of. Whether it's by destroying his soul completely or binding it to Terrestria like you wanted, so long as he's out of the picture we should be fine. Are there any objections to our priorities?"

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena listened to everyone intently, gauging out their options. They are all on edge, it seems, and she could not blame them. Even she herself feels stressed, nauseous, feeling like everything was coming to a blur. Maric's hand wrapped around her waist, and she felt comforted by his touch, but it does not help ease the gravity of the situation upon them. Clasping her hands together, she muttered. "Aditi's coming."

A pause. She closed her eyes, savoring those two words... and for some reason she felt... satisfied. She just knew, for some reason, at the bottom of her heart, that the goddess will not let things simply come to pass. It is now the worst of times. Lucifer is rising, gaining power by the second. This is only the beginning. You are Aditi's gift to mankind. Her mother's words, loud and clear. This statement she could never forget, for some reason. As much as she hated Aditi... deep down she believed in her.

"Aditi's coming." she said, meeting their eyes one by one, more confidence in her voice, her expression determined. "I know she will. And as powerful as everyone is, I believe only her can match the power of Lucifer, no offense. That's why I've been spending my time trying to look for it: a way to call her back to Terrestria. The goddess is not blind. I think she is just biding her time. Don't ask me how I know, it's just..." she hesitated, and then laughed awkwardly, as she placed her hand on her chest. "I don't talk much about my past, but I know what I'm talking about. After all, if it wasn't for the blessing she bestowed upon me when I was a child, most of you would be dead by now. Something tells me... that I can bring her back to Terrestria in her full power and glory. This may seem far fetched coming from the Sin of Pride, but trust me."

"That's why I think it would be wise to focus on Legion for now. A day will come quickly. Should we kill him? If so, how? Also..." she glanced at Maric, knowing he would not like this proposal one bit. "I can try the sealing spell once again, to buy us more time. It would not be likely to last long, but it's still an option we can consider. I personally am against killing Legion, whom I have regarded all this time to be family, but... " she trailed off, biting her lip. "We... don't have much of a choice, do we?

Ryuna, The Sanctuary

A soft smile crossed her lips, “Old? Now, now I never feel a day over two hundred,” A sigh escaped her, “You’re right my voice will never reach him but I can’t face Aditi without trying. I promised her I would,” She closed her eyes for a moment as she listened to the chatter of those around her, “Pride. Don’t go trying to bring Aditi here,” Her eyes opened slightly, “You can only do that through me and we would need the Plume. Unless you truly want this world to end by giving the goddess to the devil on a silver platter garnished with apples, then by all means call out to her.”

Her eyes were like the fire of the sun as she gazed at the woman before her, “But I suppose Aditi would be able to deal with Legion more efficiently than we could,” Ryuna sighed as she let her eyes drift closed again. She could feel the energy building inside of her. That power that could tear holes in reality, time and space. Could she do it without the stones? Perhaps to the gate but not through the gate. Aditi would have to open that… Her eyes flew open, “Perhaps there is a way… But,” She stood and moved to the woman who held her interest. Pride. The sin that could build empires or tear them down, “It will cost you more than I think you are ready to give.”

“I need a mirror and the blood of someone not a Sin. Sadly Andy can’t do it. That toy he picked up has corrupted that. Also I’m sure we don’t want the general public to know about the world coming to an end. And I know very few in Abaddon willing to summon Aditi,” Her golden gaze trailed over the Sin.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

“Perhaps there is a way… but it will cost you more than I think you are ready to give.”

Xena closed her eyes, remembering the faces of people she held dear. Mother and father... our town... Alma... Taran... She sighed heavily as she then opened her eyes, staring dangerously at Ryuna, her expression cold as stone. "Don't insult me. I have already lost far too much. You're not the only one who holds this world dear, Ryuna." her hand clasped onto Maric's, tightly. "I have already shattered my own soul once. Willingly. If you think I can't handle a little more pain... you are wrong."

"You'll be surprised. It just so happens that the Circle of Sanctity has spread its roots in Abaddon. Have you heard of them? They have been trying to summon Aditi for a long while, I've heard. Isn't that right, Maric?" she glanced at him, raising an eyebrow. "But... I honestly don't think it's a good idea to be involved with them, seeing as we used to work for Lucifer... I guess they're quite the fanatics, you could say. I could ask Errol for help, he's a human..." she hesitated. No, it shouldn't have taken effect yet. It's okay.

"But," she continued, staring intently at the kitsune. "Is this ceremony you are thinking of effective? Will it be safe for Errol?" Doubts. Will it work? Because, Aditi is...

She suddenly blinked, her grip on Maric tightening, looking troubled.

As soon as Xena mentioned the sealing ritual Maric's eyes snapped to her sharply, giving her a gaze that said I'm never agreeing to using the sealing ritual. He was thankful that Ryuna cast that option aside and focused on another possibility, if that train of thought had continued he would've had to put a harsh foot down, the seal only worked because both Xena and Alma cast it together, and it came at the cost of Alma's life, as well as most of Xena's soul. Even if Rayen agreed to help Xena cast it again, he knew that they would both die in the attempt and it wouldn't work. Rayen is still a novice who's trying to understand Alma's memories and Xena doesn't have nearly enough magical power to compensate, though she'd never admit it.

As the two intensely discussed the plan, Maric instinctively stepped in between them, his hand still grasping Xena's. He moved his silver eyes in front of Ryuna's harsh gaze without flinching and spoke with resolve. "I want to make myself clear on this one ultimatum of mine before we make any plans. You say this ceremony may cost her more than she's ready to give, and if that includes her life, soul, or physical being, I will oppose it with everything I have." He turned to Xena, his gaze filled with sorrow at her words. "I cant lose you. I'll sacrifice anything to bring Aditi here, but not you, Xena. I cant go on without you anymore." It was short but filled with all the passion he thought he'd need to convince her. He then looked at Ryuna once more and returned to his previous spot. "So if your ceremony involves that, tell me now and we'll stop this train of thought."

Maric looked to the floor, contemplating how useful the circle could be in this matter. He voiced his thoughts aloud. "I've spent the last fifty years with the circle and can say with certainty that their faith in Aditi is unshakeable. They would do whatever it takes to see her summoned and help carry out her bidding. With that said, while they may have accepted Xena and myself despite our previous allegiance, if we were to involve them it would be wise to use as few Harbingers as possible. Wroth has invoked the wrath of Guruk, my best friend and a high ranking member in the circle while he was still without memory, and Bryn made herself a target as well by stepping in to defend Wroth. If you two were to stay directly involved, there would be another fight and blood would almost certainly be spilt, and I'd rather not lose neither you two nor Guruk if it can be avoided."

His musings now complete, he waited for the response of the others, his eyes now devoid of emotion, ready to absorb all data brought before him regarding this ceremony, and ready to plot the best course of action.

Ryuna, The Sanctuary

The fox seemed to be in thought as she hummed slightly as she glanced over the woman before her, “You must be certain he hasn’t any of the corruption that we produce or the knock won’t be heard,” She states to the woman, “If it doesn’t work he may very well die. If not he will be changed in a way that isn’t predictable. His mind may very well end up like Legion’s. Torn and lost beyond repair,” reaching out she cupped Xena’s cheek, “I’ll be there with him in that state. After all it’s my powers that will be used.”

The Sin of Lust was an odd man when in love. As gold and silver met there was an understanding, “Xena will never know harm but heart ache if she loses what is dear to her,” A few flames converged into each other before forming into a blue flame fox around the size of a cat, “Let’s get started why we still have time. After all. I can bind Legion but I would need more than a day to do that. Aditi wouldn’t.”

Part of her was unsure how she felt about reaching out to the goddess. It had been ages. And it was possible the woman wouldn’t realize the fox as the tree of life that had linked the realms together so long ago.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Her eyes widened. She suddenly tensed, biting her lip. "Then, I don't think Errol would be a good choice..." she hesitated. "He has stayed by my side for a long time, not to mention, he has..." she glanced at Wroth, and then looked away, feeling a little guilty of messing with something she probably shouldn't have. "Besides, I'm not sure if... Errol will agree to such a dangerous task..." To be honest, she hoped he wouldn't.

Last edited:
Wroth
The sanctuary

Frowned as soon as the goddess was mentioned yet he did not protest. "Just tell me when your ready so I can leave." He almost said venomously "I could barely stand Lucifers bitter presence and I would hate to get diabetes." hee I must sound like a broken record right now. He seemed to be repeating his feelings over and over again ever since he got his memories back, But then again at this point he was used to things repeating.... "....'deep heavy sigh' sod it!" He flung his hands into the sky in frustration, his expression quickly changing from annoyance to very tense. "Ok. I have a story of my own, and I'm not waiting any longer to spill my guts out so you better not interrupt me or ask questions in the middle!"

Pacing back and forth not sure where to begin, it all was so overwhelming too much has happened to him, too much has been bottled up. So maybe it's best to start where everything started to go wrong. "Legion and me are brothers. You all know that, yet we are so much more practically the same being; born out of the power of a nigh-omnipotent entity created by Lucifer himself. Nemesis. The Ancient one. The first Harbinger." Silence filled the room for what seemed like hour to him, he normally loved talking about his heritage it was glorious if somewhat filled with blood and damnation, yet the reason for bringing it up stabbed at his very core. "Killing him would be... Killing a part of myself. He is half of my soul of our Mothers soul.... Why didn't I see it?" He started to talk to himself more than the people in the room. "We are the same entity! How could I have not..." biting his lip he stopped himself. "This is important to know before I tell you... What torment I have endured when inside the caged hell that was my mind."

Andrew didn't say much, he felt like he didn't have anything to add to their conversations though he did feel more counterbore around Brynhild. Not in a sexual way, though he did see she was well-endowed by the gods. But he felt a tenderness to her. She was more than likely badass and deadly if she was a Harbinger. Yet, and he would never say this out loud, she seemed to be the only one with her head screwed on more than everyone else in the room.

"Legion.Went. Crazy." It sounded like he was forcing those words out. "I don't know how or when it started. But I know when me Taran, and Alma suspected something....It was 2 days before Legion attacked, Me, him, Alma and Taran were sent on a mission to destroy the Island city of Delos or more actually harbing the souls on the island." After that day though, there was nothing left to gain. "When the attack was about to begin. Taran and Legion got into one of their arguments, nothing unusual. Actually. It was a bit more heated than usual." Remembering how they yelled at each other as cannon balls and magical discharges from mages were fired in their direction as Alma casually held up a barrier joking about how he can't tell the difference from the assault and their preschooler's arguments about tactics. "It ended when Taran yelled something at Legion, I don't know what he said, but.... What was that?" He was dimly aware throughout his speech he seemed more insane than anything else, going on random topic and rants. Composing himself again looking to Brynhild taking a bit from Maric's book to calm himself down. "Getting myself back on track. Legion displayed power that was previously unseen by, any of us, I think most of us know how powerful Legion is on a normal day.... But when he unleashed it this time. There wasn't anything left but boiling ocean and 3 slack-jawed Harbingers." Taran their leader at the time was the perfect picture of stoicism and strength, yet even he expressed fear on that day. "An abridge version of what happened next is that Legion attack Xena, Alma tried to stop him and nearly got beaten to death, The rest of us trying to survive, and Legion getting sealed inside me."

".... The next part. Is the reason, why I wanted to bring this to your attention. I wasn't locked away in some mental cage, I wasn't asleep in some status, Hell I wasn't even dreaming of eating endless mountains of meat!...... I was tortured nonstop. Being forced to witness and feel all the wrong we had ever done through the eyes of our victims." His face went dark and his skin pale as he looked away from them. "It's.... Interesting... seeing you kill yourself over and over again, feeling all the bones crack, tendons being torn from blocking one of my punches. And It wasn't just my sins I was forced to endure... I can't count how many times I've been cut open like a lab rat by Xena, Tortured and drained by Maric, electrocuted by Taran, Burned alive by Legion, and ripped appear by Ryuna." He turned around a smile on his face, it seemed nice yet there was something painful about it something dark. "It fucks your think pan some, makes you more.... Enlightened in a way. So after this, I don't think I can kill someone else.... Though maybe I should just say what the moral of this story is... Please don't touch me or get close to me, because I will kill you." Looking to Brynhild his face looking stress and melancholy. "Not you... I don't have any bad memories of you.... Maric, Xena, Ryuna. I'm sorry but right now. I'm fucked up."

Last edited:

Maric sighed, running a hand through his hair as Wroth rambled on, only fully paying attention to him when he mentioned the torture. The pain that Wroth must've endured, trapped in an endless barrage of death for 300 years... he now fully understood why the big guy was so emotionally unstable, and he felt immense sorrow for his old friend. He wanted to hug Wroth but also understood his plea for space from them. He looked to Brynhild, the Harbinger he knew the least about aside from the new Wrath whom he hasn't met yet. "Understandable, Wroth. Once Legion is taken care of, you can take all the time you need. Take good care of him Bryn, you're the only one who can right now." He gave her an encouraging wink, happy that Wroth finally found someone he could be truly happy with, but also giving her a look that said he wanted to speak with her once this strategy meeting was done.

"For now though, it seems our options are limited. We have no candidate for your ceremony, Ryuna, and gaining the cooperation of the Circle may take more than one day, so we may have to deal with Legion by ourselves. Andrew presented a very interesting power earlier that I think could be useful, and we have two of Legions stones now that he's here so that should give us an advantage. Andrew seems to be able to amplify the powers of another person for a small amount of time, I might be able to take that power boost and drain Legion's vitality enough so that you all will be able to finish him with relative ease." It put Maric's own body at risk, but it was the best plan he could come up with in the moment.

Brynhild Nyman- Sanctuary
Bryn sat back and listened to all that was talked about between them, her hands long removed from Ryuna's and Wroth's shoulders. She didn't have anything to add to this conversation as she didn't not share a history with them. She knew and remembered interactions with them, though those were far between as the old Sloth wasn't the most interactive of the bunch. When Wroth shared his story, he grasped her full attention. Her heart tearing at the torture he talked about going through and the fact that he could kill anyone of the ones who tried to come close to him, save her. Moving closer to Wroth than she was, she pulled him into a hug whilst listening to Maric's words. "I will." she said shortly, the only words she spoke during the entire thing, catching Maric's look of wanting to talk to her soon. About what? she thought curiously.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Her eyes closed as she considered Wroth's story. Because of her abilities, she had always felt something similar, and although it was probably not quite as intense as Wroth had felt it, it was essentially the same thing. As the Sin of Pride, she didn't bother to help out in their jobs, usually sitting down at one spot and offering support in the clean-up. Sometimes in that moments, she would close her eyes and savor it, as the other sins did their thing--- people's pain, their fears, their emotions... the sound of the hearts fading into death, the sensation of grief, of anger...

She hated it. And loved it all the same. It reminded her of her town, the burning, the death, the screams... It reminded her of her helplessness at that time, something she sincerely believe she ought to be punished for. It was her greatest sin, being unable to save the people she cared for, when she had the power to do so. Being so small and fragile and breakable, being carted off into a ship of savages---

Don't think about it. She scolded herself. Her hands were shaking. She held on to Maric's hand, trying to steady herself, not wanting anyone else to notice. She just wanted his comfort, his warmth. Back then, she believed that the world was an ugly place. She believed people should be taught how gruesome this world can get. Through their pain she was also hurting herself, a personal retribution.

"I... don't regret the things I did, and I never will." she muttered. The books she had written from her torture and dissection sessions had helped her save lives. And it will continue to do so for as long as she lived. "I shall only regret the fact that I gained personal pleasure from it." She opened her eyes, looking uneasy. After all, she had tried to take her own life only a few days ago, because of that single, crucial fact. Somewhere along the way she enjoyed it, inflicting pain on herself and others. Somewhere along the way she became the monster she didn't want to be.

She listened to Maric as he talked about how he could do something to kill help defeat Legion. She listened, intently, realizing it could be the most effective plan they have so far, and yet she also knew without question that it will put his body at risk. And yet, she only interlaced her fingers with his, stared into his eyes and smiled. "I trust you." It was only three words, but as she said it she tightened her hand in his, conveying her affection, her love, her feelings. She was worried, yes, but she believed in him. And that's why she knew that despite the obstacles, everything will be okay.

Andrew
The sanctuary

It finally struck him, understanding now fully what was going on, Andrew could only slump his shoulder lower than they already where. To have to kill one of their family members as if he was a rabies infested dog. With how they talked about the past he also suspected that they lost their memories a long time ago due to some spell. "I... It doesn't work like that." He said lowly but enough for everyone to hear. "True I can magnify your powers several folds... But too much and..." He clapped his hands together with a loud thud, he then drew them back slowly. "Yeah.... Though I never transferred power to someone that can drain energy before, But with you draining energy and me feeding more energy into you, there is a 79.9999% chance your body will explode.... I didn't want to say anything. But I did." Looking down at his hands he felt bad about telling Maric that. It was the truth. Andrew didn't doubt that, though he always felt like a know-it-all or a snob.

Wroth
The sanctuary

His enter form shook as soon as he felt Byrn's embrace, he was so used to being in constant emotional and physical pain that random affection felt alien to him. Yet he did not push her away or try to harm her. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her. The crimson of her hair smelled exquisite to his nose and despite her baggy clothing and some calluses from years of combat, it felt comforting to feel the skin underneath that wasn't caked in blood or fear sweat. "I don't fully regret." He said looking up at Byrnhild the height differences noticeable, his Daemon form was always smaller than his true form a way of luring his enemies into false securities. But when he changed. Well he always coined the phrase 'If Taran is a Titan than I am a Demi-god' "I would have never met my family. Or you." He cupped Byrn's cheek. "My only regret is that I could not save him." Tears started to drop off his face, he had been wanting to sheed for what seemed to be an eternity.

Legion
The sanctuary

As Wroth poured his heart out, no one noticed that a long shadow started to form. It came from Wroth yet it was not his shadow, it was alien and barely humanoid, the long limbs that ended in four branch like claws, The head was almost rhombus shaped having four horns stabbing out the sides of its head, and damning of all was against all logic it had eyes six white voids in the shadow of its face. It towered over all of the harbingers looking down upon them like a dark god judging sinners. Both of its long arms slowly reached for Brynhilds shadow.

Andrew Suddenly got a familiar shock running up his spine. "Oh, crap baskets." His tone was full of caution and worry, his eyes darting around the room. Though it didn't take long for him to see the shadow of some monster reaching for Brynhild and Wroth. "LOOK OUT!" He yelled pointing to the shadow that turned it's head suddenly the six baleful eyes glaring into him. Andrew than suddenly felt like he punched in the gut by an invisible fist as he rocketed back into the wall denting it a little.

Ryuna, The Sanctuary

With so much going on the fox was having a hard time keeping up. Things pulled at invisible strings she didn’t know she had. Many more things left her feeling even more alone in the fact that she didn’t have anyone to share emotions with. Not that is would have served her any good. Her ears stood up straight as she felt more than saw something that wasn’t suppose to be. A growl trickled from her throat as those long fangs in that oddly human looking mouth coming into view as she bared them, “Well well does time slip away while the mice play or what?”

Her flames quickly appeared becoming seven balls that encircled the shadowy being that was Legion. Her golden gaze was soft for a moment before becoming that cold and uncaring glare she wore so many years ago, “Let’s not test if my flames can injure you this time around or not. Old friend. A little more time is all that is needed,” The balls of flames slowly took on the forms of foxes. The mark that covered her chest could be seen slightly due to the glow it gave off under the blouse she wore. Her ears turned away from the shadow creature towards the door. She was wary and still a little too weak to deal with Lucifer. Dealing with Legion wasn’t helping her in that department.

She gave a sigh. Perhaps it was in treating this being as a force to be feared that drove him deeper into despair. She couldn’t really tell but it was just a feeling. Wandering over to Andrew she crouched and glanced him over, “Are you alright?” Her gaze didn’t leave Legion as she spoke to the faery.

Brynhild Nyman-Sanctuary
Bryn smiled at Wroth's words and had wanted to say something more until Andrew yelled out. Bryn quickly let go of Wroth, her hands, once again covered in green flames almost instantly. She glanced around as Ryuna's own fire surrounded the shadowed creature, looking on in confusion at the whole ordeal. What...was he trying to do? Brynhild pinched the bridge of her nose and glared at the shadow, glancing briefly over at Andrew with a concerned expression.

Maric had wanted to discuss the intricacies of Andrew's powers more, but was interrupted when the boy warned Bryn of a shadow creature that was wanting to do them harm. He sheltered Xena by moving his body between her and the shadow, looking at Wroth with a concerned expression. "It shouldn't be time yet. Can you contain him, Wroth?" He didn't like that Legion was still able to surprise the group like this, if his plan didn't work, then his friends and his love would all be in serious danger when fighting Legion.

Andrew
The sanctuary

Groaning a little as the world around him started to spin and feel almost non-existent, clutching his stomach with one hand an imprint of some kind glowing through his shirt. "Was it, something I said? " Clearly a little out of it from the blow. He could swear that starts were in his vision. His only tie to reality right now was the Kitsune manifestation of the world tree and the warmth coming from the impact spot.

Legion's shadow regarded both the Kitsune and Andrew for but a moment, though his momentary gaze seemed to have some fire in it at the sight of Ryuna. Also With Andrew, but that fire was hard to tell with his featureless face. The only thing that held any emotion was his alien body language and the white voids of his eyes.

Wroth
The Sanctuary

"Damn it!" Was all he could say in his most harsh tone. After all he went through and suffered for, he just wanted a little bit of happiness even if it was bitter sweat. "You always were tone deaf. Even if you are a shadow of your former self." He joked wincing a little at his own response. Why did I have to say that?! Guess I'm rusty in more way than one. He held his hand out to the shadow concentrating. A white ethereal mist started to manifest in Wroth's palm.

Legion's eyes went wide for a brief second. The shadow creature didn't waste time, he ignored the small fox fires as they pelted his shadowy form as he made his way to Brynhild. his shadow covered in blue fire and white light surged forth at blinding speeds.

Wroth's concentration was momentarily cut off. "BYRN!!" The mist surrounding Wroth's body quaked as he yelled out.... And was silent when Legion gently placed a shadowy talon on Bryn's forehead. Momentary confusion washed over Wroth, he could not for the life of him figure out what the shadow was doing. Though that question was quickly answered at the sight of Bryn's eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Mind melding." Almost a whisper.

Legion
The Sanctuary

Everything was red. There was no sky, no land, no anything for miles. Just the Red. It felt wrong, like everything the red was, was wrong and what was damned of all. She could feel it was alive and was slowly reaching out for her to drag her into the taint of it's being.

She was then propelled at speeds that defied understanding, yet the red was still visible. What could be considered wind pelted her face as she soon saw something that the red had not tainted... A massive crumbling castle with alien dimensions and a color scheme of black and white. The massive black and white doors opened for her, speed seemed to take on a new definition as she collided with the esoteric light from inside. She found herself in a throne room big enough for a small town, the windows depicted two sometimes three alien looking entities. One looked like a parody of an angel having silverish white colorations and four massive wings of ebony fire, yet the face was featureless besides 6 amber eyes with black corneas, long limbs that ended with razor sharp claws and talons, and a tail that was rather lengthy and had a black spear on the end. The other looked like a demon yet seemed too alien to have any ancestry a bulky figure with ebony stone like skin, 6 horns two large ones sticking out while the other 4 poke out the sides of his head almost like a crown, his arms had runic patterns on them ending at the wrist, his hands armed with nails that looked sharp as steel. The third one was the most alien it-

"Are you done sight seeing?" A voice echoed across the room. Suddenly Bryn was in front of a throne made from smooth ebony stone, while lined with white golden ornaments, purple furniture that made the stone seem more comfortable and the one sitting on the throne. His long silvery hair hid his enter body yet his voice sounded familiar. "Would you like some tea?" He said as some of the castle started to shake.

Brynhild Nyman-Sanctuary
She looked away from Andrew, long enough to see the shadow figure move towards her and touch her forehead. That was the last thing she knew before everything turned red. Bryn was shaken at the sudden change of scenery, looking around at everything that was...whatever this place was. Are you done sight-seeing? The scene changed quickly once more as she found herself in front of the one who brought her here, the familiar voice ringing in her ears. " You." she growled, glaring at the figure. "No, I don't want any tea. Where the hell am I?" she said, glancing around again with worry and anger. Outside of this trip, Bryn's body lied on the floor of the Sanctuary, unmoving save for the shallow breathing that was made.

Back