The Thread of Plotting[OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merle is extremely friendly though and just wants to hug and kiss you. It was a mostly honest accident.

Anyway hopefully my laptop doesn't get more messed up. I'm going to back up my roleplay files onto my memory stick just in case though. If I feel my laptop heading near the completely cease functioning zone I'll try and give you guys heads up. The roleplay would be rebooted at a later date.
I use A Bluetooth keyboard with my phone :) all my stories are backed up onto Microsoft OneDrive. I'm liking the cast and the way the roleplay is going. It seems like your putting alot of work in, it'll be worth the wait if we have to pause for A while.

I use A Bluetooth keyboard with my phone :) all my stories are backed up onto Microsoft OneDrive. I'm liking the cast and the way the roleplay is going. It seems like your putting alot of work in, it'll be worth the wait if we have to pause for A while.

I'd be backing it up in my Microsoft only my thing expired....and well I'm going to need money for a new mattress and some other household stuff once the period of isolation dies down....so I can't really justify keeping in on my computer right now.

I do have to back it up somewhere though which is why in Notepad on my stick. Already lost it once. Heirs of Magic started out as a potential novel plot, but since I kind of lack the discipline to finish writing so I recycled it for a roleplay. The only things I reused were the general layout, species(although i added the harpies, and the pure 'elementals'), and Hayfa, Jerrot, and Jian.

If I seem to be putting a lot of work into this it's only because I semi-remember what the first "phase" of the Story. Also I like to map. Later I will be 100% pulling things out of nowhere.

Somebody has trouble taking compliments on their work. :) I see that you have A heart for storytelling, GMing is hard to do well but it seems like your dedicated to this story.

Wow, apparently the two fire elves in the square got mega over-killed :emoji_grinning:

@bittersuite @KeekeeI @skydude808 @Lila Renn @Lish and at @sissyd00q although I'm not sure if you posted yet

I need to call a temporary roleplay halt. I need to do a general assassin body count(i can't have any more dying at this exact time because i need a couple left alive for plot purposes) and find out exactly where everyone is now in relation to the square....

Wow, apparently the two fire elves in the square got mega over-killed :emoji_grinning:

@bittersuite @KeekeeI @skydude808 @Lila Renn @Lish and at @sissyd00q although I'm not sure if you posted yet

I need to call a temporary roleplay halt. I need to do a general assassin body count(i can't have any more dying at this exact time because i need a couple left alive for plot purposes) and find out exactly where everyone is now in relation to the square....
Falkas and meridith are right by where the fireworks went off.

This is the general surrounding space I think most of the players are in I think...and where I was imagining things like the the dais, performance area and firework storage was....if everyone could just kinda point out where they are right now.

Aaa I didn't see the pause!! I'm sorry!
That placement looks fine to me.

It's okay. lol. You don't seem to have killed anyone with your last post so it's fine.

@Lila Renn

Where were the guards chase killed? We they ones around the invention hall? the library? or somewhere else....your post didn't really make it clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back