The Thread of Plotting[OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
where should I jump in? wait out whats going on and enter whenever the next bit starts up or haunt about till I spot a chance to join?

You can haunt about till you spot a to join. Most of the important stuff that's happening is between pages 2-3.There has been a recent terrorist attack on the city at these locations:
bf6d16af0031e011ce436aec571a9371.jpg

Antor Library
Siwot District

The celebrations in the Siwot District were generally more quiet affairs then the rest of the city. Well, excepting celebrations going on along the rim of the wall where traveler's were in full swing. The main attraction of the day here was the market on the grounds of Antor College. Essentially it was a massive book sale, but little knick-knacks of leather, wood, and jewels also got sold. Guided tours of the Library were also available for those who were interested.

Weaving through the crowds was someone about 6 1/2 ft tall and dressed in simple brown clothing. They were cloaked in a hood and face mask so it would have been hard for anyone to make out their appearance. They showed no interest in any of the people selling their wares, they just walked steadidly through the crowd and into the library.

"Are you here for a tour?"Teremis, who had worked for the library since forever.

The stranger smiled under their hood.

"No,"they responded. The voice was of the more feminine persuasion. An arm was stuck out from under the cloak. The tips of her fingers slowly coated with frost and suddenly changed to icy spikes that buried themselves into Teremis's throat.

The ice elf woman continued to move through the building shooting ice through display cases, books, and people indiscriminately.

d5dc4f519d4a5446d8bf03e72f864981.jpg

Alchemist Guild Hall
Gadagild District

The fae with the pale peach-coloured skin and very pale blond hair plodded his way down a road in the Gadagild District. He was a little more flashy then most of the people who lived their, but most people dismissed him because it was the new year. Malthis didn't bother to disguise himself like the others. Today was about making a point. He slipped the street that led towards the alchemist's guild hall. In the alleyway he was joined by two women who dark-skinned women who were both dressed in green. Outside of the building were numerous plants put there for aesthetic effect; the three began to grow these until they were over large. They smashed these through the windows of the guild hall and forced them to continue growing.

The three entered the building so they would be sure of the plants killing some of the lead alchemists and making sure some of the latest alchemy experiments got destroyed.

7cf843fa1a0a3accf25953a84daa3688.jpg

Invention Hall
Ninnes District

Hathei, a lizardman with scales the colour of sea weed spent his morning pursuing the market stalls of the square and watching from the performances in the square from the fringe of the crowds. When the last performance was going on he slipped away and traversed towards the north-western area of the city. He made no effort to examine any other members of the crowd or any of the other festivities. Instead he made a bee line straight for the district's invention hall where new innovations were put to the final test before going on the market. Hathei through his arms up into the air and created a massive wave from the river water's surrounding the main palace and used them to flood through the windows of the invention hall.

449f60fb912867637ab445e62833e316.jpg

Azuris Hospital
Antaris District

They could have gone in under disguise or pretending to be injured but Rasdon quickly nixed that idea with his fellows. It would just waste precious time and the royal party might have enough time to leave before their plan was set into action. There were five of them in all for this was to be the biggest target on their list. Rasdon, one of the three gnomes involved led the way. The group of five set to work burning anything they could come across in the hospital.

There was a large explosion in the next couple of minutes which destroyed a lot of the surrounding area and shattered multiple windows.

City Square

There were two fire elves, who had been watching the entertainments in the square since they began. As soon as the last act finished they both shot fire bolts into two of the area where the fireworks were stored for the show tonight. Many of the them shot off into the crowds causing a panic that they used as a distraction to begin advancing on the dais.

The elves at the city square just tried to assassinate the heir to the empress. They're dead now though. Most of our character are now headed into the district that contains the hospital to investigate the source of the explosion at the hospital.

maybe in the chaos the argonian prisoner made an escape.
smacked out on hist sap and some how walked out of jail in a mental vomit of color and shapes chasing a magical seedling with human legs.
snaps out of it*
...wait....wher-...wha...whatthehellisgoingon???

Hey guys! In my character sheet, I added information on Acri's "dog" Custos. If it is not okay for her to have a wolf, just tell me :D I just thought it would make her more interesting.

Hey guys! In my character sheet, I added information on Acri's "dog" Custos. If it is not okay for her to have a wolf, just tell me :D I just thought it would make her more interesting.

Well, there is an animal taming guild. They mostly offer training for the military animals....but they do offer household animal training as well. No problems with the wolf.

Also there are people who keep shadows as pets as well.

QUOTE="sprigganoftheforest, post: 148252, member: 5914"]
She takes her job seriously....and would be suspicious of anyone running towards the explosion.

I just realized that I forgot to have Hayfa retrieve her finger from the body :emoji_face_palm:
[/QUOTE] that's what edit is for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back