The Thread of Plotting[OOC Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find when I take an action to or near another player just placing their name in some brackets or some such makes things run smoother!

my reasoning in hiring chaul is because if it is An attempted political assassination then members of the guard could be in on it, in this case I'd trust chauls(whome I've heard of as being THE total underworld scumbag) and his loyalty to money as opposed to the guards

Btw Falkas has an anti murder hobo field. Reality warps in the presence of A murder hobo trapping it in A separate inert reality causing it to have no effect on the material world giving it time to rethink it's lifestyle.

Btw Hayfa owes me two gold, that stuff ain't cheap ;)
We'll see. (P.S. You'll get your money...even if she was willing to be stubborn about it...Jerrot will probably make her pay him back)
I could not help myself.
:emoji_grinning: You're lucky Hayfa has lost too much blood and is feeling too 'done with this shit' or she'd be reacting very differently to Chaul's antics.
quick question is the main Gate closed due to the explosion?
Technically yes. The captain of the guard is working the lower city and had since closed the gates and dealt with the library attack. I'll make another NPC post soon to deal with this stuff.
Are there people in this building we're going into?
Yeah, there are. The Healing Houses are kind of walks in clinics/safe houses for the general public. They have permanent healers stationed there. They are getting organized to go do some damage control in the square and hospital.

I'm loving all of the characters so far. This is really fun! I haven't done an rp this fun in a long time and on this site I've been able to be a part of several.

Oh same. I'm really, really enjoying the role-play. I can't wait to see how they all interact in the future!
Once the main event is cooling off I might throw some side-plot ideas for Meredith out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back