"You used to practice with a Sword?" Trunks exclaimed, before turning to the rest of the group.

"Alright everyone. We haven't got any new history changes yet so feel free to explore the city. When something new pops up, I'll call everyone back here. Lucina? If you wouldn't mind staying behind? I'd like to continue talking with you if that's alright with you?"

Trunks then turned towards Lucina once again and smiled. "If I may, I'd like to have a duel with you." Trunks bowed before reaching for his Sword.

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @Sen
"Oh I suppose it's would be nice to explore such a different world then I'm accustomed to."
She then started to fly out the door just slightly above the ground excited to try and make new friends.

"Yes, I did, my father was a swordsman and taught me since I was young. My ancestor was also a swordsman to my knowledge." Lucina responded with a nod. "I'm still learning to use this lance, but I hope to one day learn Ylissean lance techniques from my father." she added.

When asked to stay behind, she would oblige with a nod. She didn't mind sharing information with a fellow time traveler and comrade either.

Once asked to duel, Lucina would return his bow with her own before getting into a fighting stance.

"Very well, come at me." Lucina said, shield and spear at the ready.

As Lucina accepted his challenge, he would draw out his Sword and prepared to slash towards Lucina. "I won't go easy on you! But I won't transform into my Super Saiyan form right away." Trunks exclaimed, giving her a confident smirk as he started off with a few side slashes.

@Takumi

zITqALN.jpg

"You can say that twice," the raspy, ghost-like entity spoke in response to Domon before smacking the emblem on its chest. In a flash of green light, Ben Tennyson was there once more.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"That was easier than I thought, maybe a little too easy. Something harder should put my mind to ease," Ben comments.

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @Widowmaker

"You used to practice with a Sword?" Trunks exclaimed, before turning to the rest of the group.

"Alright everyone. We haven't got any new history changes yet so feel free to explore the city. When something new pops up, I'll call everyone back here. Lucina? If you wouldn't mind staying behind? I'd like to continue talking with you if that's alright with you?"

Trunks then turned towards Lucina once again and smiled. "If I may, I'd like to have a duel with you." Trunks bowed before reaching for his Sword.

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy @Sen

fBdTdEE.png

"Hah, maybe we're just too strong! A good fight's cool and all, but it'd be best if everything went as smoothly as that, wouldn't it?" Gin replied to Ben before listening to what Trunks had to say. And despite the current situation and the fact she still couldn't get back to her own world, exploring the city sounded like a fun side adventure for now.

"Alright, just make sure you shout real loud and clear, yeah? See ya!"

With that, she began to head to explore the city, assuming there was really anything to explore to begin with.

@Widowmaker

fBdTdEE.png

"Hah, maybe we're just too strong! A good fight's cool and all, but it'd be best if everything went as smoothly as that, wouldn't it?" Gin replied to Ben before listening to what Trunks had to say. And despite the current situation and the fact she still couldn't get back to her own world, exploring the city sounded like a fun side adventure for now.

With that, she began to head to explore the city, assuming there was really anything to explore to begin with.

Anyone who chose to explore the City would take the first portal on the right, bringing them to a central plaza area, covered in Time Patrollers of various races, shapes and sizes. Upon closer inspection, Raditz was among them in the middle but he was not coated in an evil energy. After sending what appeared to be another Saiyan Time Patroller off somewhere, he crossed his arms and smirked.

latest

"Hmph. Training these Saiyan Time Patrollers is a waste of my time. But someone has to show them how to be true Saiyans, to respect their heritage and hone their strengths. If that boy can't do it, then I will." Raditz exclaimed out loud, unaware of the people's presence. Would he even remember who they are?

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

fBdTdEE.png

@Widowmaker

Anyone who chose to explore the City would take the first portal on the right, bringing them to a central plaza area, covered in Time Patrollers of various races, shapes and sizes. Upon closer inspection, Raditz was among them in the middle but he was not coated in an evil energy. After sending what appeared to be another Saiyan Time Patroller off somewhere, he crossed his arms and smirked.

latest

"Hmph. Training these Saiyan Time Patrollers is a waste of my time. But someone has to show them how to be true Saiyans, to respect their heritage and hone their strengths. If that boy can't do it, then I will." Raditz exclaimed out loud, unaware of the people's presence. Would he even remember who they are?

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"That's another way to put it," Ben replies to Gin, before following her to the city.

"Hey, wait a second, I know you! You're that Radish guy!" Ben says to the Saiyan before him. "And you're a teacher, apparently. What exactly do you teach, anyways? If it's History I'm probably outta here."

@Kaykay @Widowmaker

latest

domon-kasshu-25436.jpg

If when that, The gundam pilot and martial artist made his way toward the city and took a look around.

He looked strange among all the time patrollers making their ways around the city.

He caught up with the others and stared over at the long haired stranger "Heh, so that's Raditz, the same guy."

@Kaykay, @Widowmaker @dark

"Hey, wait a second, I know you! You're that Radish guy!" Ben says to the Saiyan before him. "And you're a teacher, apparently. What exactly do you teach, anyways? If it's History I'm probably outta here."

80fddef827338c80bf20cc31ebe5a01992779c03_00.jpg

"Hmm, what do we have here, a human teen approaching a Saiyan Warrior. Hmm... You don't look like any of those Time Patrollers. You must be part of that boys special group. And its Raditz to you." He exclaimed, looking a bit irritated to have his name said wrong.

If when that, The gundam pilot and martial artist made his way toward the city and took a look around.

He looked strange among all the time patrollers making their ways around the city.

He caught up with the others and stared over at the long haired stranger "Heh, so that's Raditz, the same guy."

CbmltajWEAAPzg7.jpg

"Hmm. So you do know me. Excellent. I assume then if you're here, you're ever exploring or looking for mentors. Well you two are in luck. I just so happen to be in a teaching mood. But I can only accept one person to be my pupil at a time. So, which one of you runts want the privilege of being the student of an Elite like me?"

@dark @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen@Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

domon-kasshu-25436.jpg

@Kaykay, @Widowmaker @dark

"Hmm, what do we have here, a human teen approaching a Saiyan Warrior. Hmm... You don't look like any of those Time Patrollers. You must be part of that boys special group. And its Raditz to you." He exclaimed, looking a bit irritated to have his name said wrong.

CbmltajWEAAPzg7.jpg

"Hmm. So you do know me. Excellent. I assume then if you're here, you're ever exploring or looking for mentors. Well you two are in luck. I just so happen to be in a teaching mood. But I can only accept one person to be my pupil at a time. So, which one of you runts want the privilege of being the student of an Elite like me?"

"I have an idea," Ben says. "Domon, any chance you're gonna use that robot of yours in this?"

@Widowmaker @dark

CbmltajWEAAPzg7.jpg

"Agh, it's Radis- er, Raditz!" Gin exclaimed, a lot more surprised and caught off guard than her two companions apparently were. "Didn't we just fight this guy? What's going on?"

As she heard him out she sort of understood that he wasn't quite the same guy but...still was? At least, he looked the same, and had the same name, and the same voice, and a lot of the same things aside from trying to kill people. Rather, he wanted to teach them. And he also knew who they were, sorta. He knew what they were doing, anyway.

But other than that.

"Oi, there's three of us here, you know."

She wasn't sure exactly who he was excluding from the count, but she hoped it wasn't her. Regardless though, it'd feel wrong to take lessons from someone they'd just helped beat down, so she decided to let Domon and his robot go for it.

@Crow @Widowmaker @dark

As Lucina accepted his challenge, he would draw out his Sword and prepared to slash towards Lucina. "I won't go easy on you! But I won't transform into my Super Saiyan form right away." Trunks exclaimed, giving her a confident smirk as he started off with a few side slashes.

@Takumi

"Good, because I didn't plan to go easy on you either!" Lucina replied, as Trunks charged, before moving to raise her shield enough to block the slashes and push him back with hopefully enough force to stumble. Afterwards she'd quickly move to thrust her lance forwards.

@Widowmaker

domon-kasshu-mobile-fighter-g-gundam-3.57.jpg

"Actually, yes. I believe I am." He turned toward Ben and gave a nod.

@Crow @Windowmaker @dark

lodGY0w.jpg

"Alright then!" Ben exclaims. "Let's give your partner a little boost!"

With that, he begins to transform, his body turning black and green wires forming all over him.

Ri7JgYg.jpg

"Upgrade!" Ben's new form, Upgrade, exclaims while striking a pose. "OK Domon, send your pal out and we'll be ready in no time!"

@dark

Domon nodded and yelled “ RISE, GUNDAM,!”

And snapped!

5fd1392a17e547f57e31d092f0d188c26640cae00a25ca63362a97fc81bf3a47.gif

Shining/God Gundam came out from hiding somewhere within the town area.

It appeared in front of domon.

"Here's what I'm talking about, Ben."

It allowed Domon to rise inside of it and the suit inside came on the martial artist tightly.

He was standing inside. "Ready, Ben?"

If Upgrade was ready, he could "fuse" with Domon's Gundam.

@Crow @Widowmaker @dark

k0jxw2n.jpg

"Ready as you are!"

Upgrade's liquid metal body would then merge with the Gundam. Parts of it would become black with green wiring, and most notably, the Omnitrix emblem would be present on the Gundam's chest.

"One student coming right up, Raditz!"

@dark @Widowmaker

"Good, because I didn't plan to go easy on you either!" Lucina replied, as Trunks charged, before moving to raise her shield enough to block the slashes and push him back with hopefully enough force to stumble. Afterwards she'd quickly move to thrust her lance forwards.

"Woah!" Trunks exclaimed, stumbling back from the shield block but quickly raised his sword to attempt to block her lance. "You're really skilled! I'm enjoying this engagement already!" He smiled. He had not had this kind of combat ever involving his sword and another physical weapon.

@Takumi

"Agh, it's Radis- er, Raditz!" Gin exclaimed, a lot more surprised and caught off guard than her two companions apparently were. "Didn't we just fight this guy? What's going on?"

As she heard him out she sort of understood that he wasn't quite the same guy but...still was? At least, he looked the same, and had the same name, and the same voice, and a lot of the same things aside from trying to kill people. Rather, he wanted to teach them. And he also knew who they were, sorta. He knew what they were doing, anyway.

But other than that.

"Oi, there's three of us here, you know."

She wasn't sure exactly who he was excluding from the count, but she hoped it wasn't her. Regardless though, it'd feel wrong to take lessons from someone they'd just helped beat down, so she decided to let Domon and his robot go for it.

cd0abaf40ecbba8b2716415ad5af6801bf54e9da_hq.gif

"Well, you just hadn't approached me, young one." Raditz retorted, giving off a laugh. "Well you're an interesting one, aren't you? Aren't you a little too young to be taking on super bad warriors, kiddo?"

5fd1392a17e547f57e31d092f0d188c26640cae00a25ca63362a97fc81bf3a47.gif

Shining/God Gundam came out from hiding somewhere within the town area.

It appeared in front of domon.

"Here's what I'm talking about, Ben."

It allowed Domon to rise inside of it and the suit inside came on the martial artist tightly.

He was standing inside. "Ready, Ben?"

If Upgrade was ready, he could "fuse" with Domon's Gundam.
k0jxw2n.jpg

"Ready as you are!"

Upgrade's liquid metal body would then merge with the Gundam. Parts of it would become black with green wiring, and most notably, the Omnitrix emblem would be present on the Gundam's chest.

"One student coming right up, Raditz!"

tumblr_miu7i6QVWI1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"What is this power level I'm reading from those two..." Raditz murmured to himself, watching them transform and summon a large machine. "The Scouter is only reading a Power Level of five for the green one while the man had a slightly higher one... Just what the..." He then turned to them after Ben made his comment. "Good. Hopefully you should prove to be a challenge both to teach, and to fight. Hmhm."

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen@Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

4950866-piloting+the+gundam.gif

The greenish, black lined gundam had Domon inside as he lifted his arms back, the gundam followed his orders, as he twisted his hands, the gundam also twisted its hands. His moves were copied by the Gundam on the outside even though Upgrade was on the front.

"HA!" "The fusion of both us!"

@Widowmaker @Kaykay @Crow

"Woah!" Trunks exclaimed, stumbling back from the shield block but quickly raised his sword to attempt to block her lance. "You're really skilled! I'm enjoying this engagement already!" He smiled. He had not had this kind of combat ever involving his sword and another physical weapon.

@Takumi

"Well, you just hadn't approached me, young one." Raditz retorted, giving off a laugh. "Well you're an interesting one, aren't you? Aren't you a little too young to be taking on super bad warriors, kiddo?"

tumblr_miu7i6QVWI1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"What is this power level I'm reading from those two..." Raditz murmured to himself, watching them transform and summon a large machine. "The Scouter is only reading a Power Level of five for the green one while the man had a slightly higher one... Just what the..." He then turned to them after Ben made his comment. "Good. Hopefully you should prove to be a challenge both to teach, and to fight. Hmhm."

Stardust had decided to follow the others into the city. She couldn't force a mission out of them after all. "What can a hairless monkey teach, to fling its own excrement?" Stardust had not been impressed when they had fought him and even less now here in the city. "Perhaps you can go and boast someplace else?"

@Widowmaker

Stardust had decided to follow the others into the city. She couldn't force a mission out of them after all. "What can a hairless monkey teach, to fling its own excrement?" Stardust had not been impressed when they had fought him and even less now here in the city. "Perhaps you can go and boast someplace else?"

C0Vf6AuXUAAbrLJ.jpg

"Hmph. If you're not here for the same reason as these are, then why are you here? Don't waste my time." Raditz retorted, crossing his arms in front of them. Seems Raditz is not the ideal one for Stardust if that's the way they reacted.
4950866-piloting+the+gundam.gif

The greenish, black lined gundam had Domon inside as he lifted his arms back, the gundam followed his orders, as he twisted his hands, the gundam also twisted its hands. His moves were copied by the Gundam on the outside even though Upgrade was on the front.

"HA!" "The fusion of both us!"

"Haha! Now that is incredible! But, a true Warrior relies on his strength and wit, not his machines or equipment. That will be your first lesson. But to truly learn that, you must learn it the hard way."

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

C0Vf6AuXUAAbrLJ.jpg

"Hmph. If you're not here for the same reason as these are, then why are you here? Don't waste my time." Raditz retorted, crossing his arms in front of them. Seems Raditz is not the ideal one for Stardust if that's the way they reacted.

"Haha! Now that is incredible! But, a true Warrior relies on his strength and wit, not his machines or equipment. That will be your first lesson. But to truly learn that, you must learn it the hard way."

"I believe your response to me reveals to the others what they need to know."
Stardust turned to the others in the group. "Do not waste your time on the hairless monkey. You will certainly find stronger and better teachers in this city if you look more intently."

@

"Trunks! Another scroll has activated!"
"Right, thanks Supreme Kai. Lucina? My apologies but our duel will have to resume later. We have work to do." Trunks exclaimed, planting his sword back into it's hilt and reaching for his comms unit.

@Takumi

A few minutes after Stardust's Retort, and the entire group would receive a call from Trunks.

"Everyone. Report back to the time nest ASAP, another scroll has been affected by the Dark Power we've been experiencing, and we need you all to jump in right away. I'll explain what's going on when you all arrive."

Raditz would overhear the Call and smirk.

latest

"Well well well. Looks like you lot have a new task ahead of you. Have fun."

Back