New User Uh, hey there.

Heyoo! I'm Purple, Purp, Dragon. Whatever you wanna call me. I've been roleplaying on-and-off for...jeez, maybe 16 years now? I started waaaaay back in the hay day of Neopets, jumped around into Pokemon and OC rping for a bit after that, then took a pretty big hiatus until I got back into it in Homestuck. I was a pretty frequent user of Cherubplay back in the day and still think fondly back on some of those old roleplays.

Anyway, I'm in my late 20's, I have a delightful chubby kitty whom I love dearly and my favored past times are sewing, reading, and writing in that order.

I tend to pick a fandom and only roleplay/write for that one fandom while I'm in it and it generally lasts several years so, that's pretty much where I'm at right now. lol

Right now I'm deep in the throes of BNHA and I'm a pretty avid multishipper. Though I will say up front that my main ship is BkDk and that's pretty much my vice right now, but that's bound to change eventually. Mostly I live for angst and fluff, though I am partial to the more...spicy side of things too lol.

Hm...I guess that's really all I can think of right now.

Anyway! Hey there and I'm excited to rp with you all!

(Oof, just to add on, I'm a relatively slow replier since I work a fulltime job and I'm in school, so I'm bustin' my butt right now. But! I do respond when I can, just please be patient with me if it takes a little while. <3)

Hello there Purple, welsome to STC! We're pretty laidback as far as roleplaying goes (most of us work/go to school too), so this is a great place to not feel pressure to post.

Make sure to check out our Account Approval Guide so you can get rping asap!

Hey there, just letting you know that we went ahead and approved your account. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Ahoy there!

You've a similar background to me, I used to haunt Neopets boards for RP constantly back in the day :p

Welcome to the Circle! Hope you have a blast!

PS: Pet that kitten for me, na?

Back