Unpopular opinions!

I ageee, but I still celebrate it. *shrugs* it’s just the way I was raised even though I’m an atheist raised by atheist parents it seems like Christmas has become more of a tradition, at least here in America, than a religious holiday.

It is here too, but I just dont like celebrating it. Probably because all the hype around it is annoying. Love New Year tho, I save the present-giving for then. :)

It is here too, but I just dont like celebrating it. Probably because all the hype around it is annoying. Love New Year tho, I save the present-giving for then. :)
Personally I hate gift giving cuz I’m awkward with it. As for Christmas overall, maybe my opinion will change when I’m older and living on my own but for now it’s what I’m accustomed to. New Year is nice but I’ve never done anything special; last year I had to take care of my older brother who was drunk off his ass.

That sucks, let me guess; he got drunk at a party, and didnt plan anithing after that?

I'd tell you vhat my tipical New Year consists of (asyde from present-giving, thats just how the night starts), but its not the kind of juicy material suitable to be writen in open forum. Hint - the party lasts all night, and by the time it ends, I'm haveing trouble walking straigt from all the... stretching. ;)

That sucks, let me guess; he got drunk at a party, and didnt plan anithing after that?

I'd tell you vhat my tipical New Year consists of (asyde from present-giving, thats just how the night starts), but its not the kind of juicy material suitable to be writen in open forum. Hint - the party lasts all night, and by the time it ends, I'm haveing trouble walking straigt from all the... stretching. ;)
Sounds better than any of my New Years that’s for sure.

Personally for me the "I identify as this" movement is getting a bit out of hand for me. If you're a boy that likes boys or a girl that likes girls, that's cool. What am I going to do about it? Nothing. But I refuse to acknowledge you as a toaster oven because that's how you identify yourself.

On a lighter note, I can't be the only one who still thinks that superman isn't completely shitty. I still like Superman. Is that an unpopular opinion?

Back