We Few: A Star Wars Tale OOC (5/7)

Awesome! Well I have two mates who are keen to join up and I convinced them to make accounts to do so, haha. Is everyone cool if I reserve them the pilot and the spy while they get registered and approved?

Last edited:
Awesome! Well I have two mates who are keen to join up and I convinced them to make accounts to do so, haha. Is everyone cool if I reserve them the pilot and the spy while they get registered and approved?

Sounds good to me. Just have them PM me so I know who they are, if they don't know how to pm just tell me their user names and I can pm them.

Cool! These new developments work out pretty well for me actually, I am very busy right now and I probably wouldn't have been able to start researching the lore until Friday or Saturday. I don't know exactly what contingency training is, but good luck and have fun!

It would be nice if I know everyone's preference or consensus on when they want to start the IC, so I would know how quickly I would have to pace myself on reading the lore.

@Stoic I might be wrong but it sounds like you have an idea on what your character will be. If you do I would like to get some general idea on what your character is like. I'm not sure how my character will be like because I don't know about Star Wars very well at this point.

Nah, I'm someone that likes to make characters nobody has yet. Right now mine's a fourteen-year-old kid who's tantrums can crush droids but I like to change things if it means characters can contrast better.

Tell me about yours so I can fine tune my character a bit better when it does start.

Cool! These new developments work out pretty well for me actually, I am very busy right now and I probably wouldn't have been able to start researching the lore until Friday or Saturday. I don't know exactly what contingency training is, but good luck and have fun!

It would be nice if I know everyone's preference or consensus on when they want to start the IC, so I would know how quickly I would have to pace myself on reading the lore.

@Stoic I might be wrong but it sounds like you have an idea on what your character will be. If you do I would like to get some general idea on what your character is like. I'm not sure how my character will be like because I don't know about Star Wars very well at this point.

Good idea, let's put it up to a vote. Let me know if you want to start the RP when I get back or start before I leave and have a slow/paused period while I am at training.

@Stoic Mmmm I don't know. Right now I'm leaning toward the honorable mercenary type, but I might change my mind if I find something really interesting in the lore.

Personally I prefer to start the IC later.

I'm fine either way, but if we start later it'd have to be after the end of May as I've got all of my concerts and assessment then haha.

Personally I think it will be good to start later, it will give everyone plenty of time to make their characters and get to know the other characters. It also gives those not approved plenty of time to get familiar with the site. I have been out of school for 3 years, but I think summer break starts soon to, so that might help some people.

I'm good to start whenever, I don't think my assessment this semester is going to reach the point where I'm too busy to rp. (I'm playing the pilot/engineer for those who are unaware)

If the droid isn't already taken can I be A B1 battle droid? I love those guys :p "roger roger"

Guess I should make a character sheet eh?
Role: Droid
Nickname: Roger
Race: B1 battle droid
Height: 6'2"
Weight: ~160 pounds
Hair: N/A
Eyes: Black
Dress and appearance: Sandy coloration with purple stripes along its arms and head. There is a small box on its back that acts as an advanced processor that theoretically allows it to have cognitive and intellectual power of an average human, however it seems to be defective and only operates at a reduced capacity, allowing the droid to smarter than the average B1 but still not to bright. There are also augmentations to various parts of its body but their function is unknown and they don't seem to work.
Weapons: E-5 blaster rifle, thermal detonators.
Strengths: Smart by B1 standards.. Often can do tasks quicker than a biological being. Rather strong and durable.
Weakness: Despite being smart by B1 standards, it is still rather dumb. Takes all requests very literally. Often goes missing or vanishes at rather inopportune times.
Short back story: Roger was found deactivated and abandoned in a manufacturing plant, sealed away behind a vault. It were taken in by the pilot and reactivated and reprogrammed to suit his/her needs. Its purpose and original intent of use is currently unknown and is currently being served as a body guard, repair droid, and forward scout.

Guess I should make a character sheet eh?
Role: Droid
Nickname: Roger
Race: B1 battle droid
Height: 6'2"
Weight: ~160 pounds
Hair: N/A
Eyes: Black
Dress and appearance: Sandy coloration with purple stripes along its arms and head. There is a small box on its back that acts as an advanced processor that theoretically allows it to have cognitive and intellectual power of an average human, however it seems to be defective and only operates at a reduced capacity, allowing the droid to smarter than the average B1 but still not to bright. There are also augmentations to various parts of its body but their function is unknown and they don't seem to work.
Weapons: E-5 blaster rifle, thermal detonators.
Strengths: Smart by B1 standards.. Often can do tasks quicker than a biological being. Rather strong and durable.
Weakness: Despite being smart by B1 standards, it is still rather dumb. Takes all requests very literally. Often goes missing or vanishes at rather inopportune times.
Short back story: Roger was found deactivated and abandoned in a manufacturing plant, sealed away behind a vault. It were taken in by the pilot and reactivated and reprogrammed to suit his/her needs. Its purpose and original intent of use is currently unknown and is currently being served as a body guard, repair droid, and forward scout.

Looks good, excited to learn more about him when the RP starts.

I have returned from training and have my computer back, so I am ready to go if you guys are still interested.

Back