Whose Your Favourite Fictional Character?

Lowkey William Herondale from the Infernal Devices. Haven't liked a character so much since :c

Dean Winchester from Supernatural, Alexander Hamilton from Hamilton, Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche from the Evillious Chronicles, and maybe the Phone Guy from FNaF.

Randall Clark from Fallout New Vegas. Badass in evry sense of the word.

I am probably going to get flak but I really love prequel Anakin (and by extension Darth Vader). Yes, I know, the acting was wooden and the films were subpar to expectations. HOWEVER. The EU, comics, and various other sources like the Clone Wars really fleshed out the character. I fell in love with his internal struggle between balancing the light and dark inside of him.

The raw conflict and personification of the character is the quality of characterization I strive to aim for in my roleplays.

Yato and Yukine, Edward Elric, Amir Halgal and Azel Halgal from Otoyomegatari, Link from the LoZ series, Blake Langermann from Outlast 2, Tarzan,
Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, Yoite and Miharu from Nabari no Ou, the cast from The Ancient Magus' Bride, and many many more.

Last edited:
51LhBFLJwgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I hope this the right thread this time...........

Dean Winchester from Supernatural. My favorite TV Show as well.

Note how great this character really is, how crazy this character can connect with many of the viewers. He constantly hates himself, always full of anger and feels he is a problem in everyone’s life. He has a sensitive side but years of pain and his unbearable tribulations, Dean has always found a way to keep fighting the good fight. Specially being with his younger brother Sam. He may be broken and feel he can’t be saved but he still loves and fights because he knows, the world and his brother still need him.

It's a difficult choice between the three, so I'll just choose them all: Yorick, Shen, and Ryze from League of Legends.

Such compelling characters.​

Last edited:
Ardyn Izunia from Final Fantasy XV. At first interaction, I absolutely despised him. However, after a little while of getting deeper into the story, I've grown to embrace his character entirely. His actions sure as hell peeved me off, but after learning about what happened to him, his deeds are pretty much justifiable... if I were put in his shoes.

It probably is Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk. A close second is Funny Valentine.

I'm torn between Goro Majima and Kazuma Kiryu, both from the Ryu ga Gotoku/Yakuza series. Like... Majima is a lovable wreck, but Kiryu becomes best father figure as the series goes on. Why are my two yakuza bois so amaze?

My favourite fictional character? Sylvanas Windrunner from World of Warcraft easily takes that spot. Although I favour the Alliance overall, I'll admit, it was tempting to defect once Sylvanas became Warchief of the Horde. Wrath of the Lich King was a magical time for WoW, and I still vividly remember The Wrathgate and Battle for the Undercity both. Hell, later on in Cataclysm, I rerolled an Undead just so I could level through Silverpine Forest. Hearing Sylvanas sing Lament of the Highborne as I stormed Gilneas by her side was an experience. Going back to play Warcraft 3, it was awesome learning how Sylvanas took control of Lordaeron and the Forsaken by playing through the events, too.

View attachment 1618

Don't even get me started on the cinematic trailer for Battle for Azeroth. Seeing Sylvanas in action is always a joy. (Manduin was pretty damn amazing too)​

My favorite character has and will always be Scooby Doo. He was the first fictional character I ever used in a roleplay, one of the first few I wrote fanfictions on, one of the first to get me coming back to his show. I have a preference for most versions of him, but my favorite version is the original.

Ben 10.

For a hugeass weeb I am utterly obsessed with this guy's titular American cartoon. I love the concept, and I love his growth from boy to hero who knows how to put his foot down and ditch rules when they're actually a burden.

Omniverse's attempt at making itself closer the original series only served to make him seem like he's acting 10 again. It's enjoyable, but there's that.

I am probably going to get flak but I really love prequel Anakin (and by extension Darth Vader). Yes, I know, the acting was wooden and the films were subpar to expectations. HOWEVER. The EU, comics, and various other sources like the Clone Wars really fleshed out the character. I fell in love with his internal struggle between balancing the light and dark inside of him.

The raw conflict and personification of the character is the quality of characterization I strive to aim for in my roleplays.
If you play him here, awesome. I play Luke Han and Leia and occasionally Mara.

For a favorite fictional character it's really a toss up of three. Hector from FE7, Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles, and finally Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho...

Hector is straight up my favorite Fire Emblem lord (sorry Lyn) of all time. I dunno I just really like this guy. How he acts and fights for that matter really make me like him. Also just how much he cares from his friends and his willingness to do anything for them.

Melia in turn is my all time favorite Xenoblade character (Reyn sadly it is not your time). Usually I hate characters with posh accents but after seeing all the pain Melia has to suffer throughout the game it made me really soften up to her. I won't go into much detail but just knowing all the pain that such a nice character has to endure has made me like her a lot.

Kuwabara was a whole different case for me. I like this guy not only because of how comedic he is but just overall how tough he really is. I mean he takes some savage beatings and yet still gets up to fight once again. That and his code of honor with his 'real man' thought process make me really like this guy. Also come on...you have to admit that spirit sword is pretty cool.​

One of my all-time favourite characters is Augustus Cole from Gears of War. He's just a badass in general, he absolutely loves to take on large groups of the Locust, he's hilarious, and he can look badass even out of combat as well. He's just hilarious. "It's not Whoo Whoo... It's Whoo!"

Hector is straight up my favorite Fire Emblem lord (sorry Lyn) of all time. I dunno I just really like this guy. How he acts and fights for that matter really make me like him. Also just how much he cares from his friends and his willingness to do anything for them.
I love Hector as well! Wanting results and sometimes causes trouble for the group? Brilliant :D

For me, I'd say either Rhysand from the ACOTAR series because of the way he acts and yes, looks. He's so full of himself but so sweet and caring at the same time. Either him, or Nathan from the Half Wild series. I relate to him in a deeper level, so I'd say he's my favourite by just a smidge.

Back