Whose Your Favourite Fictional Character?

ill say a few......

OC's is Eita, my main OC, hes pretty much just a shy boy that when he gets comfortable with someone acts like a mom

book would be Magiano from The Young Elites series, not introduced until the second book The Rose Society. he is a thief with cat eyes with the power to copy other people's powers. he would definitely be fun and full of positive crackhead energy if he was real

this ones in a VN game, anime-movie, and a visual novel series one would be Boris Airay, who i kinda tend to randomly theme my account on. hes from the No Shiki No Alice series, based off of Alice in Wonderland, and takes the role as the Cheshire Cat. again cheerful, mischevous and loveable, but also gets jealous and possessive, but i think its cute. he had pretty much no role in the movie and i hated it. (it was a bad movie anyways.........)

another game character would be Nevra, from Eldarya, a romance VN game. hes a flirty vampire. love flirts that are actually sweet, that was a direct hit, and i love vampires. how could i not love him????

and now to finally bring in a girl. Bishamonten, from the anime Noragami. she seems so mean, but man she so sweet

edit right after i posted this: the Freaks from the Autodale short movie series! theyre more of a group of characters, but thier symbolism! the series is about how people try to turn people all the same, get rid of thier individuality, and the Freaks are the people that are different from others (that havent been killed). the creator, David James Armsby, said that thier appearance can be taken literally, or symbolically and that youre seeing them how the people of Autodale think of them

Oh man, it's really hard to settle on just one character when looking back on all of those I've enjoyed. Though if I were to have to pick one it might be Haroun from the book "Haroun and the Sea of Stories". What's not to love about a story of a everyday character getting to go on a wild adventure in hopes of saving his father. It does help that the storytelling in the book is really quite magnificent.

Oof. I think that I'd have to say Alanna from the series The Song of the Lioness. I recently rediscovered the series and remembered how much I loved her. A more obscure one is Melayne from The Secret of Dragonhome. It was the book that really introduced me to fantasy and I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't read it. I read it so much when I was in middle school the school library let me keep it because I was the only one to read it. (I know we were only supposed to name one, but, what can I say?)

That's a hard choice. Miles Vorkosigan from the Vorkosigan Saga is definitely up there.
Ender is an interesting character, and I really like Amdiranifani from A Fire Upon the Deep.
Murderbot is wonderful, and should only have good things happen to them.
I of course love Shadow from my own story, but that feels like cheating.

I have kind of an eclectic list.
  • Roland Deschain from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. I love how he is simultaneously trapped by and fighting against fate (also gunslingers, woo).
  • Dean Winchester from Supernatural. He is emotionally broken but perseveres through adversity, predominantly out of a stoic love and sense of duty.
  • Ender from Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game (thanks Zat). He's clever, and I'm not sure how much of my fondness of him is a result of the character himself or Card's masterful depiction of his stream of consciousness. But I'm definitely fond of him.
  • Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Again, the stoic love echoed from Dean Winchester, plus cleverness (also alchemy, woo).

I guess there's actually a fair number of similarities between them.

Reactions: Zat
Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars by far. She's an awesome character in my opinion and I can't wait to see what Dave Filoni has planned for her in the Ahsoka show

I'm going to list a few because I can't decide on just one:

• Thrawn (Star Wars); one of the few villains I've ever loved. His intelligence and motives make for a fabulous character overall.
  • Black Panther (Marvel); I adore the fact that he's so calm and nonchalant half the time for a superhero. He's steady and reliable.
  • Eowyn (LotR); she's the woman I want to be. She's been through so much, but pushes through no matter what, and refuses to give up hope.
  • Hera Syndulla (Star Wars); also a woman I want to be. Strong but sweet, and I LIVE for found family and she is Best Mom:emoji_tm:

And like, a million others but that would be a mile long list.

There are a few that comes to mind at the moment.

View attachment 10392

This loveable doofus, Micheal J. Caboose from Red vs Blue. Clueless yet effective on the battlefield...indirectly and hilariously leads to team-killing/team-harm.

Personal favorites have been
-GreedLing (FMAB): the fight scenes are just so cool, especially GreedLing vs Fuhrer Bradley
-Nishinoya (Haikyuu): from a libero to another, love watching libero plays
-Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds): been obsessing for a while now, love his intelligence
-Garnet (Steven Universe): safety character, also much depth
-Legolas (LOTR): love my elf boy
-Loki (MCU): love my trickster
-Jinx (Arcane): fun to watch on-screen since she is so unpredictable
-Princess Carolyn (Bojack Horseman): adore her confidence and resilience

It changes pretty regularly, but I really love Jaskier from the Witcher universe. Because I am really into poetry and song and taking life easy!
Or maybe it’s Loki, like the Norse hood from the myths. Not so much from marvel universe. Although I like almost every interpretation of him. He is also sharp witted and an excellent speaker. He knows how to get what he wants without being a great worrier or hurt people. He fights with his wit!

Back