Whose Your Favourite Fictional Character?

Dalinar Kholin from Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archives - A tyrant warmonger turned world's best hope at holding things together.
Mingan from Elizabeth Bear's Edda of Burdens Cycle - a real wolf amongst men.
Marius from Anne Rice's vampire chronicles, the voice of reason.

Joker has always been a go-to, particularly Arkham origins and the animated series. Although I wasn’t a fan of the new Joker movie due to the fact that they put an identity behind the clown. Still, he’s a fan favorite of mine

Okay I have two favorites and both are from the same movie. The Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. They are my ALL TIME Favorites. But my all time favorite movie I have to say is The Labyrinth with David Bowie. I love his Goblin King, Jareth, character and the starlet 'Sarah' she reminds me so much of myself.

Okay I have two favorites and both are from the same movie. The Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. They are my ALL TIME Favorites. But my all time favorite movie I have to say is The Labyrinth with David Bowie. I love his Goblin King, Jareth, character and the starlet 'Sarah' she reminds me so much of myself.
View attachment 6033

I would have to probably say it's a tie between.
- Skullduggery Pleasant from the book series of the same name.
OR
- Lief from Deltora Quest

The reason I love Skullduggery is his cockiness and yet clearly a facade that hides his true feelings. He puts on a face to protect those close to him, to make sure they don't have to worry but it's clear the further he gets into danger that it's not permanent. It breaks, people see how worried or broken he is as a (skeleton?) person, and well that's just cool for a character to me.

Lief is a bit more complicated, I haven't read Deltora Quest in a long time, but I remember Lief being really strong in his want to save the land. He doesn't give up easily, he tries to get the gems back and even does his best to protect the rings as much as possible. Even against dangerous creatures and witches nonetheless he never gives in.

Both strong and awesome characters in my opinion.

You can't make me choose!
Let's see.....
There's Spyro (mah favorite purple dragon (from Skylanders, mind you)), Stealth Elf, Kyoko Sakura, Sayaka Miki, Maka from Soul Eater, Death the Kid, Hermione (you all know who I'm talking about), all of the doki girls but mainly Natsuki (Manga is literature!!), Undyne, literally everyone from the Splatoon manga (I love my S4 bois! And Rider, and team blue...), Spider-man, etc etc etc and don't even get me started on Deltarune because I will rant about the fluffy prince for hours (also Lancer is adorable and Susie is literally me)

This probably changes daily for me, maybe even hourly. Right now I have Deltarune's Lancer in mind. He's just too funny :emoji_laughing:

My favorite by far is Carmen Sandiego from the new Nexflix animated version, besides the show itself is so cool, he though I'm a little old for it, it's just so interesting. She's smart, resourceful, brave, and more. Plus her background is so interesting!

I can't decide between Crazy Frog or Shadow the hedgehog, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the latter.
He's been through so much, watching his best friend die in front of him and being hunted down by the government. In spite all that, he puts the past behind him. When he's told the world will turn against him, he decides to continue living his life and fight for what's right. Shadow knows who he is and what he wants and refuses to allow others to influence him. For that, I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

It's rly fun looking through this cuz everyone has such different types of charas they love. :eek: I have a lot of favorite characters, considering I've obsessed over many fandoms lol. But I think my top ones are probably: Elektra Natchios (Daredevil), Veronica Sawyer (Heathers), Yuri (DDLC), and Faith Lehane (BtVS)! idk those are just a few I think of off the top of my head. Me + morally questionable ladies = love apparently.

This is an impossible question because I have so many! But it's honestly based on what my mood / current obsession is. So, right now, I'd say Peter Quill (Star-Lord) and Steve Rogers (Captain America) form Marvel comics. But also, Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon. He'll probably be a life long favorite of mine.

Back