Status
Not open for further replies.
As Marisa and Reimu walked in the back, Maria yelled out to Hakuno.
"Amnesia? Grail War!? Since when was there a war? But ya fought in a war, suppose I've to give you credit for that! What's cha name?"
Reimu looked annoyed at Marisa for a brief moment, but turned to the tour guide blowing a whistle, and a..nobu? Well, it came out and Reimu freaked.
"What is that creature!? An Oompa Loompa? You're just making words up! Well...I guess as long as it doesn't come over to me..but I've never seen these guys before.."
Reimu was unexpectedly pretty attentive if she heard Kimber's comment from over the back, she noticed a couple squeeing over it, which she would do she she wasn't an exterminator, she held her rod close to her, while Marisa laughed.
"Daww, Reimu! They are pretty cute! This isn't something you should be so tense about, just let loose and enjoy the chocolates later!"
@Jeremi @Minerva

It appeared that Alice wanted to get things started right away, not exactly responding to the greetings that were from the guests. Proceeding from the red doors, the tour group would find themselves in an indoor-type of garden full of many trees with some decorative flowers here and there.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Our first stop in the factory is the cocoa bean harvesting area. Using specialized fertilizer made in Wonderland, these trees output an abundant amount of cocoa that we use to make into chocolate. ❞ Alice explained what the purpose of this was for, but noticed that something was off. ❝ Huh... I thought that the workers for the cocoa trees clocked in for today. Hm, I suggest that you cover your ears for a moment. ❞
Mizelia looked at the trees with curiosity. This would certainly something that would catch the attention of the greenhouse at the enclave, though they were doing as far as she knows just fine. While the greenhouse would not be enough to completely self-sustain the enclave, it was very useful. As she once again tries to reach out through the Force to her surroundings, she failed to do so. A shiver coming down her spine, shaking her head for a moment as if she was shaking the feeling away.

"I've never heard of that. Are you an alien? Or perhaps a fantasy creature?"
Mizelia raises an eyebrow at the question. "I'm certain that I'm not a fantasy creature. I'm a sentient being, like you." Mizelia answered, seemingly entirely avoiding the word 'alien'.

53a1f47d0e9bad92986d9a4da20a3d2b1.jpg

"Name's Asugi and are you sure you're okay...? That bump looks rather nasty..." Asugi spoke to Sayori seeming concerned and not really paying attention to everything else... Which became evident when the sound of a whistle startled him though this didn't really show...

"Woah... You a healer by chance...?"
Asugi spoke noticing what Macy was doing.
"Sorry I couldn't be much help here... I'm only good for sneaking around..." Asugi spoke to both girls apologizing for his lack of being able to help with Sayori's bump.

@Alex Azure @Neko Shogun

....................meanwhile.......................

"Haha! She does already make a great maid! So i'm sure she'd make a great housewife!" Laslow chimed in trying to encourage Felicia... As for the Nobu situation well that was certainly....odd....

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneAround

"Thank you, I will," Miu smiles back, "I might have one soon enough."

"How about some of the people who aren't here now?"

"That's right, Felicia, confidence confidence~" Hideri chimed. "That's part of a good lesson for you, and the first thing you truly need~. After that, everything will fall into place. I used to find myself pretty ugly four years ago, but look at me now~."

g4JPy5r.gif

"Oh, isn't this little one just adorable~" Hideri attempts to lift the Nobbu in the air like a baby. "The Nobunaga-motif this little guy obviously has feels a little out of place in a chocolate factory like this, but I think her demeanor blends in well~."

gtm3smn.jpg

"Hideri-chan, could it be that you're considering dressing like Nobunaga?"

"I have considered Masamune before, but Nobunaga?" Hideri looks at the little Nobbu. "What do you think? Should I?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @etcetcetc​

tumblr_inline_o7ib99d2y91t49rd8_100.png

"You really think so Laslow?" Felicia asked, despite how she dropped everything and fell a lot? Or that time when Lord Xander--well, her Lord Xander--had to help her get untangled from some yarn when she had tried her hand at sewing.

"Confidence? Hmm, I'll try my best at it!" Felicia exclaimed, getting a bit pumped up from Laslow and Hideri's words. Shigure smiled at her antics, glad his friend was getting fired up and in a good mood.

"Say, Laslow? What of my mother in your world?" he asked, smile fading for a moment. There was a little awkwardness in his tone along with seriousness, due to how strange it was that this Laslow wasn't their Laslow, but he wanted to know what his mother may have been doing in the other's world.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

PfiWxnG.jpg

"An idol Producer, you say? Sounds like something to be envious about. Do show me," Miu replies, "that, and the idols they produce. I find it quite similiar to my job, really."

"I don't see the connection," Hideri comments, "at all."

@Alex Azure

Mason reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card. On one side was the name "Kido P" with the name of his idol group and a number to call them
On the other side was "Madoka P" with her idol group and their phone number. However, Mason said, "With the way you're acting I don't think it's the wisest choice to show you the girls themselves... You'll have to go through the Producers for that."

@Crow
Stiles and Will

"
It's okay, I'm kind of used to it. I figured that was why you were ignoring me. Thankfully, the tour has started so things should start to go well now. I mean, it's not like we can have that bad of luck. Do you still got the ice sculpture I made you back at Christmas?"

" It's good to know that dark chocolate is your favorite type of chocolate though. I prefer regular chocolate."

Stiles was silent, deciding to not mention the moment he had lost his temper and had brutualized a man with his bat. He did have it on him, but he hoped he wouldn't have to use it.

Will chuckled a bit, having heard what Macy had said. At least somebody appreciated his cool puns.

@Alex Azure

Unfortunately, Macy had ran over to Sayori and was unavailable to reply to Will. However, for the record, the sculpture eventually melted.

"Oh, that sculpture Macy brought back after Christmas? That lasted about a day. Ice sculptures aren't very permanent. Also, what the heck is 'normal chocolate?' Do you meam milk chocolate?"

@Lucky
tumblr_inline_p1zu01BsAH1uxvksh_100.png

"Ah, okay then! Nice to meet you, Asugi! I'm Sayori!"

"..."

"Oh wait, I said that already, didn't I? Ah ha ha ha! Silly me!"

The girl offered him a silly smile, sticking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth for a second.

"But, oh yeah, I'm sure the bump is just fine. This has happened to me before. I can handle it! I can be clumsy sometimes." Sometimes was truthfully an understatement.

When Macy would grab onto Sayori's hand, the girl would grin happily and swing their interlocked hands. "How are you doing, Macy? Wait, when was the last time we saw each other? Was it during that... um... Merry Shitmas roleplay? Wait, what am I even saying? Eh heh heh..."

No, Sayori, echoed a voice in the distance. Don't break the fourth wall, that's Monika's job!

@Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

"Karin's Christmas party," Macy said as if she were completely oblivious to the cracks in the fourth wall, "so it has been a few months since we've last met. I've been doing great! Mason and I went on a small adventure together, and now we've been invited here. Now it's even better since you've arrived!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Neko Shogun @Crimson Spartan

Mason reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card. On one side was the name "Kido P" with the name of his idol group and a number to call them
On the other side was "Madoka P" with her idol group and their phone number. However, Mason said, "With the way you're acting I don't think it's the wisest choice to show you the girls themselves... You'll have to go through the Producers for that."

@Crow

"They must hang around more real life high school girls than I do. Must be nice."

They don't, they really don't.

"Say, Hideri-chan, maybe you need these more than I do."

XpPegMM.jpg

"I know the price to pay, Miu," Hideri replies, "I can be bound to a casting cafè, but a Production? Not my cup of tea~. After all, Hideri is for everyone~. Independent is the true way to go~."

"I guess I feel the same way, publishing doujinshi as opposed to being attached to a company gives you a lot more freedom," Miu laughs.

"Man," Hideri peers onto the cards, "these are some pretty weird unit names. Group names are weird without context in general, I guess. No wonder I always prefer solo acts."

"Little Marching Band Girls is straight to the point, and kind of cute. You can immediately tell what they are."

"I doubt it's that easy," Hideri adds, "a unit that's survived that long has to diverge from its motifs. That's how an idol survives~."

"Although, I am interested in seeing their on-stage uniforms. It would give me a bit of inspiration."

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Donder172

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ H-Huh? Nero? What are you doing here? ❞ Mash took another look at the tour group, taking in another surprise. First realizing Kiyohime could be wandering around, then a Nobu, and now Nero.

@Minerva

"Not exactly Oompa Loompa's." Kimber replied aloud.

"No, but almost as cute! Look at that outfit!" Stormer responded in turn.

@Anyone
Mason went on ahead with the group, with or without Macy, Sayori, and Asugi. He looked around at the sight of the garden, only half listening to Alice as she talked. As a result, he was startled by the sudden sound of the whistle.

However, the tiny Nobu intrigued him. He crouched down to the tiny Nobu's height and waved hello. "Hi, Nobbu! You're kinda cute. Are there more of you little people around?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Crow @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @everybody

❝ Nobu~! ❞ Nobbu was very pleased with the compliments, smiling in response. However, it tilted its head in confusion when asked about the rest of the Nobus.​
"Thank you, I will," Miu smiles back, "I might have one soon enough."

"How about some of the people who aren't here now?"

"That's right, Felicia, confidence confidence~" Hideri chimed. "That's part of a good lesson for you, and the first thing you truly need~. After that, everything will fall into place. I used to find myself pretty ugly four years ago, but look at me now~."

g4JPy5r.gif

"Oh, isn't this little one just adorable~" Hideri attempts to lift the Nobbu in the air like a baby. "The Nobunaga-motif this little guy obviously has feels a little out of place in a chocolate factory like this, but I think her demeanor blends in well~."

gtm3smn.jpg

"Hideri-chan, could it be that you're considering dressing like Nobunaga?"

"I have considered Masamune before, but Nobunaga?" Hideri looks at the little Nobbu. "What do you think? Should I?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @etcetcetc​
❝ Nob nobuu! ❞ Nobbu was not happy with being picked up by Hideri. Almost like an irritated baby.
"Amnesia? Grail War!? Since when was there a war? But ya fought in a war, suppose I've to give you credit for that! What's cha name?"
Reimu looked annoyed at Marisa for a brief moment, but turned to the tour guide blowing a whistle, and a..nobu? Well, it came out and Reimu freaked.
"What is that creature!? An Oompa Loompa? You're just making words up! Well...I guess as long as it doesn't come over to me..but I've never seen these guys before.."
Reimu was unexpectedly pretty attentive if she heard Kimber's comment from over the back, she noticed a couple squeeing over it, which she would do she she wasn't an exterminator, she held her rod close to her, while Marisa laughed.
"Daww, Reimu! They are pretty cute! This isn't something you should be so tense about, just let loose and enjoy the chocolates later!"
@Jeremi @Minerva
tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ ... I appreciate the interest towards Nobbu here, but it's concerning that the rest of the Nobus are nowhere to be found. Without them, we don't have a stable workforce to produce more chocolates, mainly the customized chocolates for all of you. ❞ Alice was quite worried on how this could've happened. She was sure that they wouldn't just up and leave before their official opening day, so someone must've convinced them to go somewhere else...

As she was going through all the possibilities in her head, another Nobu by the looks of it peeked from over by an opened door to the Janitor's Closet. Realizing that it could've been spotted, it hurried back into the closet, but leaving the door open.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Takumi @everyone​

@Jeremi @Minerva

What's a Oompa Loompa? "You've never seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Either of them?" Kimber asked the red clad girl a bit confused giving Reimu and Marisa a quizzical look. "You don't look that young."

@MelodyMeister

❝ H-Huh? Nero? What are you doing here? ❞ Mash took another look at the tour group, taking in another surprise. First realizing Kiyohime could be wandering around, then a Nobu, and now Nero.

@Minerva

❝ Nobu~! ❞ Nobbu was very pleased with the compliments, smiling in response. However, it tilted its head in confusion when asked about the rest of the Nobus.​

❝ Nob nobuu! ❞ Nobbu was not happy with being picked up by Hideri. Almost like an irritated baby.

❝ ... I appreciate the interest towards Nobbu here, but it's concerning that the rest of the Nobus are nowhere to be found. Without them, we don't have a stable workforce to produce more chocolates, mainly the customized chocolates for all of you. ❞ Alice was quite worried on how this could've happened. She was sure that they wouldn't just up and leave before their official opening day, so someone must've convinced them to go somewhere else...

As she was going through all the possibilities in her head, another Nobu by the looks of it peeked from over by an opened door to the Janitor's Closet. Realizing that it could've been spotted, it hurried back into the closet, but leaving the door open.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Takumi @everyone​

"I think they are hiding in the closet."
Stormer replied pointing towards the door where the Nobu had run in.

@Minerva

"Well, if the Nobu force is what we need to make chocolates, then we can't very well continue the tour without them, right? Alice, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna follow that Nobu. And Hideri, I would suggest putting down Nobbu." Quickly, Mason rushed into the Janitor's Closet. As he ran, he invited anyone else ready for adventure to join in.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Takumi @everyone​

"I think they are hiding in the closet." Stormer replied pointing towards the door where the Nobu had run in.

"Well, if the Nobu force is what we need to make chocolates, then we can't very well continue the tour without them, right? Alice, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna follow that Nobu. And Hideri, I would suggest putting down Nobbu." Quickly, Mason rushed into the Janitor's Closet. As he ran, he invited anyone else ready for adventure to join in.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Takumi @everyone​
tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Uh, a-alright? ❞ Alice was a bit surprised to hear that the Nobus could be hiding in the Janitor's Closet. Was this some organized prank that they had? Though, being the tour guide and all, she felt the lingering need to see this for herself. ❝ If you'd like to assist with the search for the Nobus, please do feel free to tag along... Nobbu, I'm requesting that you keep those that wish to stay here entertained. I'm sure that a holdup for a tour isn't exactly what we had in mind... ❞

Nobbu only happily cheered and waved at Alice in response. Guess it was content with this temporary task.

Once Alice and Mason entered the Janitor's Closet, including those that wished to follow them, something was... extremely off. First off, it didn't even appear like a usual Janitor's Closet...

It was like a completely different world once they stepped through that door, and no doubt there was the rest of the Nobus present and near the burning structure. Not only that, the obvious culprit for this strange realm that overwritten the simple Janitor's Closet was here.

tumblr_p4bscpYmOK1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Aha! I knew that you'll be lured into my humble hideout! All according to keikaku!! ❞ A woman who eerily looked similar to the smaller Nobus boasted as if being found out was a victory for her. What she was doing in the first place was super unclear, but she had something to do with convincing the Nobus to join up with her.

❝ Uh... ma'am, I suggest that you allow the Nobus to return to their work. You're disrupting the chocolate production and a tour at the same time. ❞ Alice tried to reason with the other woman, but it looked like the culprit wasn't listening.

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Takumi @everyone​

❝ Uh, a-alright? ❞ Alice was a bit surprised to hear that the Nobus could be hiding in the Janitor's Closet. Was this some organized prank that they had? Though, being the tour guide and all, she felt the lingering need to see this for herself. ❝ If you'd like to assist with the search for the Nobus, please do feel free to tag along... Nobbu, I'm requesting that you keep those that wish to stay here entertained. I'm sure that a holdup for a tour isn't exactly what we had in mind... ❞

Nobbu only happily cheered and waved at Alice in response. Guess it was content with this temporary task.

Once Alice and Mason entered the Janitor's Closet, including those that wished to follow them, something was... extremely off. First off, it didn't even appear like a usual Janitor's Closet...

It was like a completely different world once they stepped through that door, and no doubt there was the rest of the Nobus present and near the burning structure. Not only that, the obvious culprit for this strange realm that overwritten the simple Janitor's Closet was here.

❝ Aha! I knew that you'll be lured into my humble hideout! All according to keikaku!! ❞ A woman who eerily looked similar to the smaller Nobus boasted as if being found out was a victory for her. What she was doing in the first place was super unclear, but she had something to do with convincing the Nobus to join up with her.

❝ Uh... ma'am, I suggest that you allow the Nobus to return to their work. You're disrupting the chocolate production and a tour at the same time. ❞ Alice tried to reason with the other woman, but it looked like the culprit wasn't listening.

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Takumi @everyone​

Kimber and Stormer look at each other and then at what was going on around them. "What."

"Hmm... I'll see what I can do to help." Mizelia said before following Mason to the Janitor's Closet.

As Mizelia gets in, she notice the woman. She walks forwards and looks towards the woman, standing next to whoever came along. "Excuse me miss. Can you explain to me what you are doing?" Mizelia asked loudly and clearly.

tumblr_p4bscpYmOK1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Are you not entertained by this sudden reveal? Give me more of a reaction than that! ❞

"Entertained? That's not really the word I'd use,"
Stormer replied looking to Kimber and then at the burning inferno all around them.

"Give us a moment okay? Not every day you see a burning temple inside a janitor closet in a chocolate factory."

"Damn, she has the power of memes on her side," Mason exclaimed.​

❝ Are you not entertained by this sudden reveal? Give me more of a reaction than that! ❞

"You're gonna need a bit more than that to impress me. I've seen zombies, robot teddy bears, freaks of nature and more. So, Big Nobu, are you gonna release all these Nobus so they can do their job, or do we need a boss fight first?"

Mason's hands glowed with aura and a simple-looking sword appeared in his hand. However, outside of his knowledge, Alice's power nullification meant throwing a rock or a stick would do more damage than his aura constructs.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Donder172

"You're gonna need a bit more than that to impress me. I've seen zombies, robot teddy bears, freaks of nature and more. So, Big Nobu, are you gonna release all these Nobus so they can do their job, or do we need a boss fight first?"

Mason's hands glowed with aura and a simple-looking sword appeared in his hand. However, outside of his knowledge, Alice's power nullification meant throwing a rock or a stick would do more damage than his aura constructs.

"I don't think a fight would be our best option. I'm sure we can solve this peacefully." Mizelia said "On the other hand, we're outnumbering her."

View attachment 2277

"...oh my goodness."

Monika watched the chaos, stunned into silence. What was this?! If this wasn't a game, then...

View attachment 2278

"H-Hey, now! We can resolve this peacefully, right...?"

View attachment 2279

"Yeah, what about some demands?" Raahid was smiling. He had no idea what was going on, but boy, was it entertaining! "Do you have any demands, Miss, uh...Nobu Sr.?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"..."

"Someone's talking to you..."

It doesn't register as I'm listening to Nero's conversation, but a girl is talking to me. She calls me a blank slate, which I guess I am. I start to reply.

"I'm Hakuno Kishinami. I am a Master in the Moon Cell Grail War. You would not be wrong to think of me as a 'Blank Slate,' as I do not remember much of my life." I say politely and calmly. I'm prepared for the next question now. I don't know if what I just said is entirely true, but it's true to my current knowledge.

"UMU!" I hear Nero shout. I then listen to her introduce herself to the cat-eared girl. "I am Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Emperor of Rome!"

I see Nero begin walking, so I begin to move away from the girl towards my servant.

@anyone
tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ Kiyohime? ❞ Mash needed a moment to think about this one, not only because a particular Berserker could be wandering around here. ❝ I saw that she signed into the guest list, so she could be here... Uh, do you know her by any chance? ❞ She could only remember seeing Kiyohime in the First Singularity, excluding all those... weird occurrences at Chaldea. Waiting for his response, Mash started to follow Alice through the expanded red doors.

@York

It appeared that Alice wanted to get things started right away, not exactly responding to the greetings that were from the guests. Proceeding from the red doors, the tour group would find themselves in an indoor-type of garden full of many trees with some decorative flowers here and there.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Our first stop in the factory is the cocoa bean harvesting area. Using specialized fertilizer made in Wonderland, these trees output an abundant amount of cocoa that we use to make into chocolate. ❞ Alice explained what the purpose of this was for, but noticed that something was off. ❝ Huh... I thought that the workers for the cocoa trees clocked in for today. Hm, I suggest that you cover your ears for a moment. ❞

Suggesting that, their tour guide fished out a whistle from her dress pocket, and blew into the rather loud whistle. Almost immediately, one of the trees shook in response, and out came a...

s4LGxzsP.jpg

❝ NOBUU! ❞ ... a small... Nobu? It was holding onto a basket full of those cocoa beans, and appeared confused as to why the whistle was blown.

❝ Nobbu, where did everyone else go? I could've sworn that you and the other Nobus were working here before I brought the tour guests in? ❞ Alice inquired the Nobu that was apparently named Nobbu. All it responded with was a mild shrug, and maybe didn't want to answer to Alice.

... Mash was a bit off-put that one of those things was actually here, on the other hand.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Lucky @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Crow @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @everybody​

@Minerva

Reiner Braun & Yulia
@Alex Azure @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Reiner frowned at Mash's inquiry about Kiyo, before he raised his right hand, where the mysterious command seals were still present on it.

"I... Guess you can say that..." He said, though eventually his attention was captured by something else.

It would seem that, as the tour progressed a little, the factor work force was composed of tiny little... ... "Nobus"?! But the straw that broke the camel's back had to be when he decided to investigate the closet, only to find... A ginormous burning structure somehow within the closet? The culprit being a woman who looked alot like a more to scale version of those little Nobu's running around.

acBb2sw.png

"N-Nani?!" Reiner shouted impulsively, but... Promply closed his mouth before he could say anything more.

To be frank, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to react to this peculiar sight; sure the meta world had plenty of nonsensical things like this, but... He hadn't expected that sort of thing to also start happening in a chocolate factory.

Just what the hell had he signed himself up for?

Yulia in the meantime, seemed to have mellowed down since her initial greeting when Nero introduced herself, to which she smiled and shared her name in return.

E9GoNUn.png

"U-... I mean... Oh! You can just call me... Yulia..." She said, just barely suppressing herself saying "Umu" another time in response, almost like some strange case of hiccups.

Honestly, it didn't seem like even Yulia knew why she kept wanting to say "Umu", but... She was making a good effort to try and avoid overdoing it.

Ultimately though, she was, momentarily distracted by the tour coming to a small little road block, in the form of a... Revolting workforce, it seems that the inside of a janitor's closet has been turned into some strange, burning realm, with a woman, who resembled the "Nobus" running around claiming this was all according to some sort of plan.

Unlike Reiner, Yulia was rather calm about the whole thing, and merely opted to approach the strange woman, poking at her stomach a few times.

Y31bYup.png

"Um... You're not just an illusion, are you?" She asked tentatively.

While she was familiar with supernatural occurences, quite frankly she was almost convinced that this entire place inside the janitor's closet was just some sort of illusion or something.​

@Minerva

"Such fussy little guys~" Hideri sighs as he puts Nobbu down. "Well, it can't be helped, now can it?"

As the group stumbled upon the Janitor room, they were greeted to a warzone.

And what seemed to catch Hideri's attention was...

fSnFWwt.jpg

"Oh! The Nobunaga outfit really does come in humanly-possible sizes~ it has this cool-beautiful look to it on you, and you really outdid yourself by customizing this room to blend in~. Wonder how it'd look on me, though~?"

"So much for TPO, huh, Hideri-chan," Miu adds with a slight giggle.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @etcetcetc​

-Chapter 1-
"GUDAGUDA/Valentine's Day!!"
"Hmm... I'll see what I can do to help." Mizelia said before following Mason to the Janitor's Closet.

As Mizelia gets in, she notice the woman. She walks forwards and looks towards the woman, standing next to whoever came along. "Excuse me miss. Can you explain to me what you are doing?" Mizelia asked loudly and clearly.
"Entertained? That's not really the word I'd use," Stormer replied looking to Kimber and then at the burning inferno all around them.

"Give us a moment okay? Not every day you see a burning temple inside a janitor closet in a chocolate factory."

"I don't think a fight would be our best option. I'm sure we can solve this peacefully." Mizelia said "On the other hand, we're outnumbering her."
View attachment 2277

"...oh my goodness."

Monika watched the chaos, stunned into silence. What was this?! If this wasn't a game, then...

View attachment 2278

"H-Hey, now! We can resolve this peacefully, right...?"

View attachment 2279

"Yeah, what about some demands?" Raahid was smiling. He had no idea what was going on, but boy, was it entertaining! "Do you have any demands, Miss, uh...Nobu Sr.?"

@Gummi Bunnies
Reiner Braun & Yulia
@Alex Azure @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Reiner frowned at Mash's inquiry about Kiyo, before he raised his right hand, where the mysterious command seals were still present on it.

"I... Guess you can say that..." He said, though eventually his attention was captured by something else.

It would seem that, as the tour progressed a little, the factor work force was composed of tiny little... ... "Nobus"?! But the straw that broke the camel's back had to be when he decided to investigate the closet, only to find... A ginormous burning structure somehow within the closet? The culprit being a woman who looked alot like a more to scale version of those little Nobu's running around.

acBb2sw.png

"N-Nani?!" Reiner shouted impulsively, but... Promply closed his mouth before he could say anything more.

To be frank, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to react to this peculiar sight; sure the meta world had plenty of nonsensical things like this, but... He hadn't expected that sort of thing to also start happening in a chocolate factory.

Just what the hell had he signed himself up for?

Yulia in the meantime, seemed to have mellowed down since her initial greeting when Nero introduced herself, to which she smiled and shared her name in return.

E9GoNUn.png

"U-... I mean... Oh! You can just call me... Yulia..." She said, just barely suppressing herself saying "Umu" another time in response, almost like some strange case of hiccups.

Honestly, it didn't seem like even Yulia knew why she kept wanting to say "Umu", but... She was making a good effort to try and avoid overdoing it.

Ultimately though, she was, momentarily distracted by the tour coming to a small little road block, in the form of a... Revolting workforce, it seems that the inside of a janitor's closet has been turned into some strange, burning realm, with a woman, who resembled the "Nobus" running around claiming this was all according to some sort of plan.

Unlike Reiner, Yulia was rather calm about the whole thing, and merely opted to approach the strange woman, poking at her stomach a few times.

Y31bYup.png

"Um... You're not just an illusion, are you?" She asked tentatively.

While she was familiar with supernatural occurences, quite frankly she was almost convinced that this entire place inside the janitor's closet was just some sort of illusion or something.​
"Such fussy little guys~" Hideri sighs as he puts Nobbu down. "Well, it can't be helped, now can it?"

As the group stumbled upon the Janitor room, they were greeted to a warzone.

And what seemed to catch Hideri's attention was...

fSnFWwt.jpg

"Oh! The Nobunaga outfit really does come in humanly-possible sizes~ it has this cool-beautiful look to it on you, and you really outdid yourself by customizing this room to blend in~. Wonder how it'd look on me, though~?"

"So much for TPO, huh, Hideri-chan," Miu adds with a slight giggle.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @etcetcetc​
❝ There we go, I was waiting for those questions! Now I can move on with Phase 2 of my plan! An exposition dump! ❞ She grinned with joy, excited to keep things moving along. ❝ I am the notorious Devil King of the Sixth Heaven! The legendary warlord that reigned over the Sengoku and Azuchi-Momoyama periods! The one and only Oda Nobunaga! So you may ask, "what is a person like her doing at a chocolate factory?" Well, it's simple. ❞

With a simple tap to the ground with her blade, a good amount of Japanese-style matchlocks appeared out of thin air and levitated themselves, positioned to aim at the group. The Nobus that were rallied under Nobunaga's command followed suit by pulling out smaller yet similar matchlocks to use.

tumblr_p4bsf9bRKD1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ I caught wind of a special chocolate that grants a person one limitless wish once consumed. What's there to say if I hoarded it all for myself? That is a powerful weapon that I can't push aside from my plans to forcefully unite nations, now can I? ❞ Nobunaga explained her plan to steal all the wish-granting chocolates. Though, she paused for a moment when she realized that one of the tour guests had the balls to go up and poke her several times.

❝ H-Hey, back up a bit! ❞ Alice panicked, not wanting any of her tour guests to hurt. Using her magic, she was able to drag Yulia away from Nobunaga with the help of those blue butterflies again.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Nobunaga? Y... You do know you're preventing yourself from getting those special chocolates if you take away the workforce. ❞ Mash knew that Nobunaga was around, but wasn't exactly aware that the Archer-class Servant was doing things like this. Plus, she couldn't defuse a possible fight if she couldn't even call upon her abilities as a Demi-Servant... Except well, Mash's point brought awkward silence from Nobunaga.

❝ Well in that case, I'll be taking over this chocolate factory so only I can make and get those wish-granting chocolates!! Taking over this factory by force! Definitely a part of my plan! ❞ Nobunaga's response drew out a tired sigh from Mash. Guess the two knew each other too?

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​

-Chapter 1-
"GUDAGUDA/Valentine's Day!!"
❝ There we go, I was waiting for those questions! Now I can move on with Phase 2 of my plan! An exposition dump! ❞ She grinned with joy, excited to keep things moving along. ❝ I am the notorious Devil King of the Sixth Heaven! The legendary warlord that reigned over the Sengoku and Azuchi-Momoyama periods! The one and only Oda Nobunaga! So you may ask, "what is a person like her doing at a chocolate factory?" Well, it's simple. ❞

With a simple tap to the ground with her blade, a good amount of Japanese-style matchlocks appeared out of thin air and levitated themselves, positioned to aim at the group. The Nobus that were rallied under Nobunaga's command followed suit by pulling out smaller yet similar matchlocks to use.

tumblr_p4bsf9bRKD1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ I caught wind of a special chocolate that grants a person one limitless wish once consumed. What's there to say if I hoarded it all for myself? That is a powerful weapon that I can't push aside from my plans to forcefully unite nations, now can I? ❞ Nobunaga explained her plan to steal all the wish-granting chocolates. Though, she paused for a moment when she realized that one of the tour guests had the balls to go up and poke her several times.

❝ H-Hey, back up a bit! ❞ Alice panicked, not wanting any of her tour guests to hurt. Using her magic, she was able to drag Yulia away from Nobunaga with the help of those blue butterflies again.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Nobunaga? Y... You do know you're preventing yourself from getting those special chocolates if you take away the workforce. ❞ Mash knew that Nobunaga was around, but wasn't exactly aware that the Archer-class Servant was doing things like this. Plus, she couldn't defuse a possible fight if she couldn't even call upon her abilities as a Demi-Servant... Except well, Mash's point brought awkward silence from Nobunaga.

❝ Well in that case, I'll be taking over this chocolate factory so only I can make and get those wish-granting chocolates!! Taking over this factory by force! Definitely a part of my plan! ❞ Nobunaga's response drew out a tired sigh from Mash. Guess the two knew each other too?

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​
Mizelia looks towards Alice, walks towards her and places her right hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about me regarding this." Mizelia said as she puts her hand off her shoulder and takes her lightsaber, holding it in her right hand and visable for everyone to see. "Ma'am, I have to request you to lay down those weapons before someone gets hurt." she said with a stern tone to the woman before whispering to Alice "Now might be a good time to give us back our powers..." before returning her attention to Nobunaga "You can't take this factory by force. You'll have to get past us. Stand down, your plan is futile and will only cause pain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back