Status
Not open for further replies.
Reimu wearily floated down, seeming even more aloof than usual while replying to 18.
“I gave you those amulets, they activate easily upon reading it and concentrating. If you argue against using a strong attack with drawbacks, even after I countered them, then you shouldn’t be fighting. It’s a wasted effort though...There’s even another chocolate fighter.”
She wasn’t rude in any way, just speaking what she though was true. Noticing the others also swiftly following the hatter, she followed behind and listened closely.
“Ah..I just wanted a day out with my dearest friend. Fake memories and this whole chocolate mess. I hate work, and this simply proves me right. Well, whoever this Airis is, it’s better to confront her directly. Let’s go.”
@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @ChocolateRefinery
————————
“Arrghh...Can’t believe I said that crap, I’ve never been so lovely-doves before, that chocolate’s effects is dangerous, And extremely awe..some. Now, who are ya?”
Marisa was on a rant about the chocolate before she heard the Joker knock Alice unconscious, to which she jumped and looked at him with suspicion. She couldn’t believe what he was saying, her? A Guniea Pig? That couldn’t happen! She stopped still once she realised her powers were back, and smirked
“This is what this whole mess ‘bout? If there’s a enemy we needa fight, I’ll blast em away with my master spark! I’m done with this factory tour, I love a fight and somethin to inspire me, but even I want to go home! The mastermind is nearby, right? Let’s go!”
Marisa played around with her spells, releasing a small spiral of spinning hard rock candy, she’s certainly protected?
@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design Station

-Final Chapter-
"A Tale Sprinkled In Sweet Nothings"

The chocolate knight began to falter from the combined efforts of the group, but what appeared to be the final nail in the coffin was a sudden summoning and attack of a chess knight. While it was extremely abrupt for the group, the Hatter immediately knew who was behind it, and felt relief for the needed backup. As the chess knight disappeared from sight, it was about time that he started talking.

tumblr_oou7nl5lPC1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ I should make this quick, the explanation and all. There isn't much time left, especially if the Chess King had to intervene from afar to help us move along. ❞ The Hatter silently gestured for the group to follow, considering that the Cheshire Cat was not present, ❝ This chocolate factory was not supposed to be here, and has no real place in the tale of Wonderland. The Alice you probably all saw at the beginning of this tour... she originally wasn't the Alice of this tale. Her real name is Airis Riedel... and I know this since she's my childhood friend lured into this story in the first place. Likewise, I'm not the original Hatter, and that my name is Luke Estheim... That aside... she was left here with no memories of her real identity, but refused to believe that she was Alice. Then the next day, she's gone to build up a chocolate factory and acting as if she had been Alice for her entire life... ❞

With all the pieces coming together, the whole experience thus far felt unsettling. Alice, or rather Airis according to Luke, surely wasn't the only one who built up the factory, and with the addition of the wish-granting chocolates and sentient chocolate warriors... it wasn't the greatest thing to uncover on Valentine's Day.

❝ I can't figure out what those chocolate... enemies are in the grand scheme of things here, but I can't see it being any good. So I ask of you that are present... shall we set things right before the worst happens? ❞ Luke asked for the group's assistance, stopping in his tracks as he saw the golden doors resting on top of a grand staircase. That was probably the factory's office, for whoever was in charge, and for sure that couldn't be just "Alice."

-----

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ H-Huh? The chocolates aren't good? And it gives bad side effects? ❞ Kiyohime was more shocked than disappointed in this case. Marie could only nod in response, tagging along with everyone else's reasoning. Maybe the Rider-class Servant wanted to get out of this conversation as soon as possible once the opportunity arose, which was right about now. What was also a good junction to stray away from Kiyohime almost getting upset...

❝ Uh... there's a sudden increase of magical energy in the area! ❞ Mash glanced at her communicator, and immediately warned the group at the sudden development. Thankfully it wasn't a hostile Servant, but something about this knocked Alice into unconsciousness, leaning against the tea party table. This offset the many Nobus in the room, all of them trying to figure out how to wake her back up again. But that wasn't needed.

tumblr_p4bp4eEPu51v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Don't worry, she's all fine. Just a sleepy from my magic is all. I hope I'm not intruding on some tea and cookies, but we need to start wrapping up this phony tour. ❞ A red-haired man walked into the room, a single playing card in his hand.

❝ Could you explain what's going on here? Not only is there wish-granting chocolates that most are after, but the appearances of Servants in this factory aren't making this factory feel safe for a tour. ❞ Mash questioned the man, really thinking that she was basically invited to go into this strange Singularity.

❝ Nothing much. This chocolate factory's been a ruse from the start, Alice being the puppet to help sugarcoat the factory's existence while the true mastermind has been cooking up the powerful wish-granting chocolates, and the tour being some test run with y'all being the guinea pigs. Any questions or are we gonna fix this up before everyone else in Wonderland buys into the chocolate factory scam? ❞ The man explained with a shrug, not exactly taking the situation into a serious light but having a role on stopping it however.

❝ If that's the case... who are you? How can we know that we can trust you? ❞ Kiyohime narrowed her eyes at the man, who didn't seem bothered with her sudden focus onto him.

❝ Wow, I didn't think some pretty lady was going to put me on the spot. Sure, call me Joker for now. I'm only here since the Hatter and the Chess King needed some extra help with this factory problem. Oh, and you can definitely trust me. For instance, ❞ Joker glanced over at one of his cards before he used it up for another spell. Everyone in the Visual Design Station would feel the sudden surge of their abilities coming back at full force, eradicating the spell that Alice put on them at the beginning of the tour.

❝ If I was an enemy, I could've simply used magic to kill all of you in one go, being weakened by Alice's spell and all, but here I am, using my magic to restore your powers that were sealed away. That should be enough reason to trust me, huh? ❞ A slight smile came from him, ❝ C'mon, let's get moving to where the big bad mastermind is hiding at. I'm pretty sure that the Chess King's found out the hiding spot by now. Feel free to throw questions at me while we move, 'kay? ❞

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​
Stiles

" I would very much like to find out who caused this mess and put an end to it once and for all. There are times where things go wrong, but whatever is happening here isn't good. Especially if you are telling the truth. I hate being used as everyone's personal guinea pig," he replied, following Luke.

@Gummi Bunnies

Will

" I have a few questions. Why in the world would someone want to grant wishes for us? I know that these can be dangerous... but why us?" He asked. Sometimes he wondered why he was the one picked on all the time.

@Gummi Bunnies

"This was way more interesting than your invite led on." Android 18 responded, looking towards Krillin more than Hatter as they followed. "I just hope that the guys back at the tournament are doing alright without you, 18. I kinda feel guilty for pulling you away." "I'll be sure to make you somewhat pay for it, but not as much as I had originally had in mind, sweetie. This was actually a lot of fun."

jeD7kjo.png

"Hehe... Thanks I guess! Haha..." 18 then turned towards Luke and showed a serious expression. "Let's just get this over with." "Yeah. This "Alice" imposter seems to be up to no good, and we'll ensure that things are set right!"

@Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefineryGroup​
Reimu wearily floated down, seeming even more aloof than usual while replying to 18.
“I gave you those amulets, they activate easily upon reading it and concentrating. If you argue against using a strong attack with drawbacks, even after I countered them, then you shouldn’t be fighting. It’s a wasted effort though...There’s even another chocolate fighter.”
She wasn’t rude in any way, just speaking what she though was true. Noticing the others also swiftly following the hatter, she followed behind and listened closely.
“Ah..I just wanted a day out with my dearest friend. Fake memories and this whole chocolate mess. I hate work, and this simply proves me right. Well, whoever this Airis is, it’s better to confront her directly. Let’s go.”
@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @ChocolateRefinery
————————
“Arrghh...Can’t believe I said that crap, I’ve never been so lovely-doves before, that chocolate’s effects is dangerous, And extremely awe..some. Now, who are ya?”
Marisa was on a rant about the chocolate before she heard the Joker knock Alice unconscious, to which she jumped and looked at him with suspicion. She couldn’t believe what he was saying, her? A Guniea Pig? That couldn’t happen! She stopped still once she realised her powers were back, and smirked
“This is what this whole mess ‘bout? If there’s a enemy we needa fight, I’ll blast em away with my master spark! I’m done with this factory tour, I love a fight and somethin to inspire me, but even I want to go home! The mastermind is nearby, right? Let’s go!”
Marisa played around with her spells, releasing a small spiral of spinning hard rock candy, she’s certainly protected?
@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design Station

[/spoiler]
Yulia
@Gummi Bunnies @Chocolate Refinery

Luke's words seemed to strike a chord with Yulia; she had a feeling there was something off about this whole thing from the start, and... The revelation about Alice's strange behavior, as well as the fact that the Factory itself didn't belong here gave her just the incentive she needed. Although, something was still evidently bothering her.

ciNKvSs.png

"Wait... I'm with you... Luke, but... Can you tell me something?" She said, pausing a little before she continued.

"Do you know what happened to her... The day before she went away to build this factory?" She asked.

Obviously, there was something still bothering her about all of this, but... Even with her "meta" knowledge somewhat restored, it would seem that it still had its limitations...

Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design

Reiner was about to speak up, in an effort to avoid Kiyo getting agitated for whatever reason... But before he could even open his mouth, what Mash suddenly said immediately caused him to direct his attention elswhere, gripping the hilt of his blades tightly as he looked around the room, searching for whoever, or whatever might be coming in.

As soon as he noticed Alice suddenly falling unconscious, he was ready to pounce on the newcomer, who immediately claimed responsibility... But... Fortunately, he was able to restrain himself long enough to hear this new man out. "Joker", as he soon introduced himself had evidently caught wind of a larger scheme, and the fact that this whole factory tour was a ruse.

Of course, if he hadn't begun to get used to crazy things like this, Reiner might have thought Joker was crazy, but... Considering Mash's suspicion about the grail and its location, not to mention the fact that Joker more or less confirmed that there was a mastermind behind this whole operation... He decided he would take Joker's word on it, for now.

As his powers were restored for the time being, Reiner could feel his full strength return to him... As well as a distinct, warm sensation as his shifter powers took hold of his body once again. At the moment, it seemed that he would have to trust Joker, and Kiyo, whether or not she was the same one he had... Sworn to be the master of, seemed not to be too perturbed by this either.

QYuvOmI.png

"Right. Then, we shouldn't waste any time." He said, nodding a little as he decided to follow Joker's lead.

However, he had a feeling they would be headed in the direction he had been intending to from the getgo; to the refinery. After all, he suspected that this mastermind would be lingering around that Holy Grail, as such an object could pose a problem to their plans, should it be compromised.

Though, as he was walking, there was a few things on his mind... And as Joker seemed to encourage them to ask questions, Reiner decided to speak up.

5FldN3q.png

"So, this... Chess King? Who is he?" He asked.

"And more importantly... Who... Or what are we up against? I doubt this 'Mastermind' will go down without a fight..." He added, a cautious tone making its way into his voice.

Of course, he was well aware that he had to expect, and prepare for the unexpected... Considering the anomalous and often unpredictable of a Holy Grail from what he had heard anyways (he had yet to see one himself), but... Any information at all would probably help him devise a strategy before what he had a feeling would be a battle. After all, while he had experience with devising a plan on the fly, he figured having a more solid plan of action would lead to better results in the long run.​

-Final Chapter-
"A Tale Sprinkled In Sweet Nothings"

The chocolate knight began to falter from the combined efforts of the group, but what appeared to be the final nail in the coffin was a sudden summoning and attack of a chess knight. While it was extremely abrupt for the group, the Hatter immediately knew who was behind it, and felt relief for the needed backup. As the chess knight disappeared from sight, it was about time that he started talking.

❝ I should make this quick, the explanation and all. There isn't much time left, especially if the Chess King had to intervene from afar to help us move along. ❞ The Hatter silently gestured for the group to follow, considering that the Cheshire Cat was not present, ❝ This chocolate factory was not supposed to be here, and has no real place in the tale of Wonderland. The Alice you probably all saw at the beginning of this tour... she originally wasn't the Alice of this tale. Her real name is Airis Riedel... and I know this since she's my childhood friend lured into this story in the first place. Likewise, I'm not the original Hatter, and that my name is Luke Estheim... That aside... she was left here with no memories of her real identity, but refused to believe that she was Alice. Then the next day, she's gone to build up a chocolate factory and acting as if she had been Alice for her entire life... ❞

With all the pieces coming together, the whole experience thus far felt unsettling. Alice, or rather Airis according to Luke, surely wasn't the only one who built up the factory, and with the addition of the wish-granting chocolates and sentient chocolate warriors... it wasn't the greatest thing to uncover on Valentine's Day.

❝ I can't figure out what those chocolate... enemies are in the grand scheme of things here, but I can't see it being any good. So I ask of you that are present... shall we set things right before the worst happens? ❞ Luke asked for the group's assistance, stopping in his tracks as he saw the golden doors resting on top of a grand staircase. That was probably the factory's office, for whoever was in charge, and for sure that couldn't be just "Alice."

-----

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ H-Huh? The chocolates aren't good? And it gives bad side effects? ❞ Kiyohime was more shocked than disappointed in this case. Marie could only nod in response, tagging along with everyone else's reasoning. Maybe the Rider-class Servant wanted to get out of this conversation as soon as possible once the opportunity arose, which was right about now. What was also a good junction to stray away from Kiyohime almost getting upset...

❝ Uh... there's a sudden increase of magical energy in the area! ❞ Mash glanced at her communicator, and immediately warned the group at the sudden development. Thankfully it wasn't a hostile Servant, but something about this knocked Alice into unconsciousness, leaning against the tea party table. This offset the many Nobus in the room, all of them trying to figure out how to wake her back up again. But that wasn't needed.

❝ Don't worry, she's all fine. Just a sleepy from my magic is all. I hope I'm not intruding on some tea and cookies, but we need to start wrapping up this phony tour. ❞ A red-haired man walked into the room, a single playing card in his hand.

❝ Could you explain what's going on here? Not only is there wish-granting chocolates that most are after, but the appearances of Servants in this factory aren't making this factory feel safe for a tour. ❞ Mash questioned the man, really thinking that she was basically invited to go into this strange Singularity.

❝ Nothing much. This chocolate factory's been a ruse from the start, Alice being the puppet to help sugarcoat the factory's existence while the true mastermind has been cooking up the powerful wish-granting chocolates, and the tour being some test run with y'all being the guinea pigs. Any questions or are we gonna fix this up before everyone else in Wonderland buys into the chocolate factory scam? ❞ The man explained with a shrug, not exactly taking the situation into a serious light but having a role on stopping it however.

❝ If that's the case... who are you? How can we know that we can trust you? ❞ Kiyohime narrowed her eyes at the man, who didn't seem bothered with her sudden focus onto him.

❝ Wow, I didn't think some pretty lady was going to put me on the spot. Sure, call me Joker for now. I'm only here since the Hatter and the Chess King needed some extra help with this factory problem. Oh, and you can definitely trust me. For instance, ❞ Joker glanced over at one of his cards before he used it up for another spell. Everyone in the Visual Design Station would feel the sudden surge of their abilities coming back at full force, eradicating the spell that Alice put on them at the beginning of the tour.

❝ If I was an enemy, I could've simply used magic to kill all of you in one go, being weakened by Alice's spell and all, but here I am, using my magic to restore your powers that were sealed away. That should be enough reason to trust me, huh? ❞ A slight smile came from him, ❝ C'mon, let's get moving to where the big bad mastermind is hiding at. I'm pretty sure that the Chess King's found out the hiding spot by now. Feel free to throw questions at me while we move, 'kay? ❞

~Cast List~

"Well... I'm down to help out with this, Hatter.... Can't speak for anyone else who hasn't spoken but ya got my word that i'll help..." Asugi spoke to Luke still preferring to call him 'hatter' rather than by his real name. Asugi's stance relaxed btu he kept a few shurikens in his hands as he glanced at the golden doors...

Well that was something...

Asugi understood that this wasn't going to be easy. Not by a longshot but he also understood that they had to figure this all out. Asugi decided to hang around Felicia despite the two being from two different realities. He still knew how clumsy the maid could be after all.

@Gummi Bunnies @RefineryCrew.

"...."

"Well I suppose I can't argue with that logic! Let us go and try to write the wrongs of this situation..." Laslow happily proclaimed as he went forward with Joker and the others. Well that was easy to convince him to go along with this story about what was really going on. Truth be told since arriving Laslow had suspected something was amiss but had simply kept quiet about his suspicions. Now with it conformed that something was indeed going on here Laslow knew he had to help.

@Gummi Bunnies @VisualCrew

"Well... I'm down to help out with this, Hatter.... Can't speak for anyone else who hasn't spoken but ya got my word that i'll help..." Asugi spoke to Luke still preferring to call him 'hatter' rather than by his real name. Asugi's stance relaxed btu he kept a few shurikens in his hands as he glanced at the golden doors...

Well that was something...

Asugi understood that this wasn't going to be easy. Not by a longshot but he also understood that they had to figure this all out. Asugi decided to hang around Felicia despite the two being from two different realities. He still knew how clumsy the maid could be after all.

@Gummi Bunnies @RefineryCrew.

"...."

"Well I suppose I can't argue with that logic! Let us go and try to write the wrongs of this situation..." Laslow happily proclaimed as he went forward with Joker and the others. Well that was easy to convince him to go along with this story about what was really going on. Truth be told since arriving Laslow had suspected something was amiss but had simply kept quiet about his suspicions. Now with it conformed that something was indeed going on here Laslow knew he had to help.

@Gummi Bunnies @VisualCrew

tumblr_inline_oqf9pre2mF1ugr69g_540.png

"Um, well that happened..."

Felicia didn't necessarily get everything that happened and was said, but turned to Stiles specifically before the group proceeded onto their next objective.

tumblr_inline_oqf9q6J6yk1ugr69g_540.jpg

"H-hey! Next time don't just charge in like that okay?! One if us in the group could of hurt you by accident trying to attack that chocolate knight." she scolded lightly.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @Refinery

---------

Shigure blinked and watched as things took an even stranger turn, though at least he wasn't having Felicia on his mind all of the time anymore.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Visual Design

-Epilogue-
"Late to the Finale"

The walk over with the Hatter's crew was slightly awkward, considering that some figured that "Alice" was the one responsible. At the same time, he was also asked by Yulia about what happened to her before this factory was made.

❝ I can't say... I mean I saw her at my Tea Party like always, and then she disappeared. ❞ Luke sighed, remembering how much of a surprise it was that she suddenly accepted being "Alice" and made a chocolate factory. Once met with a long spiral staircase that would lead to the manager's office in this factory, they would run in with Joker's group that was coming from the Visual Design Station. There, Luke saw that Joker was carrying an unconscious Airis.

tumblr_p4bp7wGXjH1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ Hey hey, before you start giving me that look, Hatter, I only put the poor lady into a sleeping spell. It's not like we can snap her out of this trance until we get rid of the nasty problem at the source, right? ❞ Joker quickly explained the situation before the other would misinterpret what happened on his end. Before anything else could be said, a large explosion came from above, and more specifically, the manager's office.

❝ Crap! That came from up there! ❞ Luke immediately knew that wasn't part of the plan, and rushed up the stairs. Well, the only way to know what was going on was to go up, Joker shrugging while carrying Airis once he soon followed. By the time they got to the top, the entire office they walked into was in ruins, as if a fullblown battle was just concluded.

A man in black and white royal garments stood center of the ruined office, and in front of him... a tattered green cloak and some dust.

❝ What the- ... Owen. Did you just... ? ❞ The Hatter was only shocked to see that the culprit was dealt with easily.

tumblr_p9g774w5Pt1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Well, the poor excuse of a mastermind was threatening me as soon as I arrived here. I only saw it fit to finish the job now, since you lot took too long to do so. ❞ Owen smiled in response, which only baffled Luke some more. Though, it wasn't like prematurely ending the mastermind's plan of wish-granting chocolates was the wrong thing to do.

❝ That's our Chess King alright. Whew... I didn't even have to do anything, lucky me. ❞ Joker laughed when it was uncovered that they wouldn't have to fight the mastermind at this rate. If it was quick enough for Owen to take down the mastermind on his own easily, he must've been a powerful magician compared to Luke and Joker combined.

❝ W-Wait... but what about the Grail? There's been Servants here... and the whole wish-granting chocolate thing... ❞ Mash spoke up, remembering that this was practically a strange Singularity that formed from a fairytale. Taking heed to her word, the Chess King took out a golden Grail from his coat.

❝ I believe you mean this? If so... I have no use for it, and you appear to know more about it than I do, miss. ❞ He kept smiling as he talked, handing over the Grail to Mash. With that done, there came the next problem: how were the guests able to leave the premises and furthermore leave Wonderland?

Despite the room being in disarray from the earlier fight Owen got into, there was a safe door off to the side, which was blown open possibly from that fight as well. Inside, there was a whole set of chocolates with each of the guests' names on it.

❝ Oh how convenient, I think that's all the wish-granting chocolates specifically made for the guests... but the stupid mastermind left them all in here. ❞ Joker casually commented after sneaking a peek into the safe room. Well, this could work, considering that all of the guests here weren't supposed to be in Wonderland. With a snap of his fingers, Owen used his magic to include a secondary effect to the wish-granting chocolates.

❝ As much as I'd like to properly welcome you all into Wonderland, there are other stories that you must attend to as we do so for our own here. Go ahead and take your respective wish-granting chocolate, and it'll grant the wish you wish for it to be and then send you back to your home. ❞ Owen figured that this was for the best, considering that they couldn't just have people from outside this story to stay for too long.

❝ Yeah, and we're just going to try and clean up the mess here. Don't worry about us. ❞ Luke reassured them, considering that this was sudden to be parting ways like this. Unknown to some, the two Servants, Marie and Kiyohime, were already gone, probably from the sudden retrieval of the Grail.

Either way, that was the end of this absurd Valentine's story. So there was a window of time to say goodbyes before using the chocolates to get their wish and go home from there.

~Cast List~

Epilogue???
Miu & Hideri

"I suppose this is the end of our tour, isn't it, Hideri-chan~"

"Well, what can I say? It was something, but at least we're heading home."

The two take the chocolates.

"My greatest dream, my greatest desire, you know what it is, don't you, Miu?"

Miu nods.

"Well, I want to, but Cafe Stile is my pathway to that goal. I said that from day one. Once I consume this, I will never have any need to work there again. That means no more Akizuki, no more Kaho, no more Mafuyu, no more manager, no more Maika, and last but not least - no more you."

0vnnABP.png

"H- Hideri?"

"I want to keep working there," Hideri says, "so I won't take the chocolates."

Sticking her tongue out, Hideri continues, "and I guess I do enjoy bugging the manager~ teehee~"

Miu chopped the top of the little one's head.

"Ow ow ow! That hurt!" Hideri's voice went deep for a bit, before reverting back to normal, "so, how about you, Miu?"

Miu seems to have a similiar idea.

"Well, I too had a wish, I still harbour it. But... something tells me that having it fulfilled right here right now with magic just won't be right," Miu says, "if it was money, eternal youth, I would take it on a whim, but the wish I have is better off earned, mainly because it doesn't just affect my life, but the life of someone else... I know it's my wish, but I don't know if it's theirs either..."

1qCyDdy.gif

" Heehee~ That's a surprise coming from you, Miu, I always thought you didn't get along that well with- mmmph!"

Miu's lips came into contact with Hideri's for a long, long, time for all to see. As they physically parted, Hideri felt very dazed, unaware of what just happened, while Miu giggles for a bit.

"Please do shut up, Hideri-chan~. You're a lot cuter when you keep your mouth shut~."

qS3gedV.png

"..."

"Let's wave a goodbye to everyone, shall we? Oh! There they are!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @etcetcetc​

Epilouge: Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame
Upon seeing each other, Marisa flew into Reimu and gave her a big hug.
“Ack! Marisa! What do you think you’re doing?”
“Huggin. I’m disappointed, I wanted to fight the chess master! ‘Least we got the sweets though. What was your wish, Remy?”
The two were chatting, seemingly out of touch with the others, and walked over to the chocolates, Marisa picked up and chewed on hers quickly, while Reimu was staring at it. Marisa flashily spinner around and waved at the others while flying in the air.
“Anyways, it’s been great bein’ in this tour, and I’m glad I’ve met ya all, unfortunately, it’s time to say goodbye!”
dl.php

“Hm? Yeah my wish was to have a peaceful Gensoky-”

With that flashy spin that Marisa was doing on her broom, she had kicked the chocolate off Reimu’s hand, and the shattered onto the floor.
dl.php

“Marisa.....”
“Uh...Oops. Guess cha goin to have to look at my wonderful house for the rest of ya life.”
“Not when I’ll burn the house down along with you, get over here!”

Waving goodbye, Marisa flew off with Reimu following her.
Well, that was how the residents of Gensokyo were, always busy, but carefree. There’s no such thing as common sense in Gensokyo after all.
@Gummi Bunnies.​

Epilogue- Stiles and Will

Will looked over at his chocolate and then back at Macy and decided that if it was destined to be, he shouldn't try to force it and manipulate her. He put the chocolate in his bag and decided it would only be used if he was truly selfish. He didn't go over to her, feeling it was too awkward and went home.

Stiles followed suit and did the same.

-End

Yulia & Reiner Braun Epilogue: Part 1 - A Final Request
@Gummi Bunnies @Others(?)

Reiner and Yulia met up with each other at an awkward moment in time. They both had alot to think about before the perceived final battle, and exchanged looks of confusion, and some level of understanding.

A sudden explosion though interrupted them before they could ask each other, or well, any others any questions, as they both rushed upstairs, prepared for battle.

However, it was already over before they even arrived in the first place, and once the Grail was handed to Mash... Reiner turned around, looking for Kiyo. Before he took his own chocolates after all, he had to make sure his surprise wasn't going to be unveiled, and all without lying, somehow. However, soon, he realized that he could no longer find Kiyo, nor Marie for that matter, causing a look of confusion to cross his face.

FwrCJt2.png

"N-Na-... I mean... What?" He muttered under his breath, just barely stopping himself from saying something silly again.

It was then that he felt a tug on his shoulder as Yulia looked up at him with a knowing... But yet, reassuring smile.

E9GoNUn.png

"They went home. That's what happens when you restore a singularity." She said, as if it was common knowledge.

The surprised look on Reiner's face, alongside his stunned silence made the strange cat-girl giggle a little before she winked.

mDPI4zy.png

"It's okay if you don't understand. This is a non canon event. You probably won't remember a thing after this is over." She said mischeviously.

Evidently this didn't help Reiner's situation, as he was still stunned into silence for the moment... Allowing Yulia the time to quickly scamper over to the chocolates, taking a few... Some for her, some for Reiner... Putting them in his hands, although he didn't seem to register this for the moment.

Then, she headed towards Mash, a thoughtfull look crossing her face as she gave Joker, and the others a sideglance... Including the sleeping girl, who they had once called "Alice".

"These chocolates are sweet enough, I don't want to wish for something sweet anymore." She said thoughtfully.

Her face suddenly lit up with an excited smile as she looked towards Mash, holding the chocolate she had in her hand triumphantly, as if she had come up with the greatest idea in the world on the spot.

"I wish you'll be a strong Kouhai for your Senpai.- Nom nom nom." She shouted... Before instantly eating her chocolate, hopefully granting her wish.

Reiner in the meantime, finally snapped out of his trance, eyeing Yulia with an quiet, but inquisitive look. He sure hoped he knew she was doing; she seemed abnormally knowledgeable about the situation.

Though, there was one last thing lingering on his mind... Something Joker hadn't completely answered when he asked, so he approached them, appearing to be trying to see how he could help before clearing his throat abruptly.

"I... Still need to know. Who was this... 'Mastermind'?" He asked.

Before he ate his chocolates to grant his wish... And returned to Kiyo... It was the last thing he wanted to know. Though, considering the mess that there still was to clean up, perhaps he could stay behind a little, although... It seemed Yulia might have this one covered, depending on what she intended to do next.​

Yulia & Reiner Braun Epilogue: Part 1 - A Final Request
@Gummi Bunnies @Others(?)

Reiner and Yulia met up with each other at an awkward moment in time. They both had alot to think about before the perceived final battle, and exchanged looks of confusion, and some level of understanding.

A sudden explosion though interrupted them before they could ask each other, or well, any others any questions, as they both rushed upstairs, prepared for battle.

However, it was already over before they even arrived in the first place, and once the Grail was handed to Mash... Reiner turned around, looking for Kiyo. Before he took his own chocolates after all, he had to make sure his surprise wasn't going to be unveiled, and all without lying, somehow. However, soon, he realized that he could no longer find Kiyo, nor Marie for that matter, causing a look of confusion to cross his face.

FwrCJt2.png

"N-Na-... I mean... What?" He muttered under his breath, just barely stopping himself from saying something silly again.

It was then that he felt a tug on his shoulder as Yulia looked up at him with a knowing... But yet, reassuring smile.

E9GoNUn.png

"They went home. That's what happens when you restore a singularity." She said, as if it was common knowledge.

The surprised look on Reiner's face, alongside his stunned silence made the strange cat-girl giggle a little before she winked.

mDPI4zy.png

"It's okay if you don't understand. This is a non canon event. You probably won't remember a thing after this is over." She said mischeviously.

Evidently this didn't help Reiner's situation, as he was still stunned into silence for the moment... Allowing Yulia the time to quickly scamper over to the chocolates, taking a few... Some for her, some for Reiner... Putting them in his hands, although he didn't seem to register this for the moment.

Then, she headed towards Mash, a thoughtfull look crossing her face as she gave Joker, and the others a sideglance... Including the sleeping girl, who they had once called "Alice".

"These chocolates are sweet enough, I don't want to wish for something sweet anymore." She said thoughtfully.

Her face suddenly lit up with an excited smile as she looked towards Mash, holding the chocolate she had in her hand triumphantly, as if she had come up with the greatest idea in the world on the spot.

"I wish you'll be a strong Kouhai for your Senpai.- Nom nom nom." She shouted... Before instantly eating her chocolate, hopefully granting her wish.

Reiner in the meantime, finally snapped out of his trance, eyeing Yulia with an quiet, but inquisitive look. He sure hoped he knew she was doing; she seemed abnormally knowledgeable about the situation.

Though, there was one last thing lingering on his mind... Something Joker hadn't completely answered when he asked, so he approached them, appearing to be trying to see how he could help before clearing his throat abruptly.

"I... Still need to know. Who was this... 'Mastermind'?" He asked.

Before he ate his chocolates to grant his wish... And returned to Kiyo... It was the last thing he wanted to know. Though, considering the mess that there still was to clean up, perhaps he could stay behind a little, although... It seemed Yulia might have this one covered, depending on what she intended to do next.​
tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ U-Uh... I see. Thanks, I suppose. ❞ Mash went a little wide-eyed at Yulia's wish for her. Well... she had a lot to explain to Gudao and Roman when she Rayshifted out of here. Such a strange sub-singularity.

Off to the side, Joker remembered about that question, which he never got to answer due to how fast the situation was resolved.

❝ No biggie, really. Just some washed-up impersonator of the dreadful person that Wonderland residents shall never name. I would go into more detail... but I've already piled up a hefty criminal record here. ❞ He shrugged while seeing that Airis was still asleep from his spell earlier.

@York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back