Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yeah, now we're talking!" Feeling himself become stronger, Rashid cracked his knuckles, before noticing Krillin and 18 in trouble. "Oh, no you don't!" Rashid would create a tall, narrow tornado and use it to block the drills before they reached the couple. Using the tornado, Rashid himself would hop over and deliver a kick to the chocolate robot.

rashid.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin

---

"...woah." As if getting the club information wasn't enough, now Monika had a treasure trove of knowledge about the supernatural. Man, she could drop ouf of high school and become a successful shrine maiden if she wanted to! Hmm...now there's an idea.

"Ooh, what wish did you get, Shigure? I think I got Reimu's," she said, glancing over at the only shrine maiden here.

@Takumi

❝ Well... this wasn't planned, but I can clean this up. It's not the first time that this has happened. ❞ Kyle still didn't appear bothered by this development even when it was pointed out by majority of the group present. Despite everyone's efforts, these vines were harder to get rid of, but Kyle didn't have a problem as he manifested ribbons to cut them up into pieces. By doing so, the person responsible appeared, and didn't look pleased with this.

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Kyle, do I have to remind you on why I'm here? Or are you aware of that and instead ignoring my warnings? ❞ A man dressed in black and blue appeared, wearing a top hat that went along with his outfit. In any case, he knew about Kyle well enough, and apparently warned the other about something multiple times in the past.

❝ What do you mean? You're simply overthinking on impossible possibilities, dear Hatter. Plus, you're interrupting the first tour in Alice's chocolate factory. ❞ Kyle kept on smiling when acknowledging the man, who he addressed as the Hatter. Clearly this would be another heated encounter, but for a moment, the Hatter seemed hesitant.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
❝ Oh, go ahead! Everyone's present for the tea party, just only take one share so it's evenly divided! ❞ Marie encouraged everyone to go ahead, seeing that Marisa immediately went to take her share. Each of the pastries appeared unique in some shape or style, but the similar trait they all had was that it was made out of chocolate.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ Uh, Marie. Did you know that Nobunaga was here not too long ago? ❞ Mash figured to get the important questions out of the way, considering on what occurred not too long ago with Nobunaga. However, the Rider-class Servant shrugged at that question, but knowing from how things were in Chaldea, the two of them didn't interact much.

tumblr_p5304uHQ3o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ What a coincidence, a tea party carefully crafted for this occasion could only be made by me. I didn't have much to work with, but I did so with the best of my ability. So I thank you for that taste of appreciation, sir. ❞ Marie giggled with a cheery tune at Laslow's obvious compliment, and then noticing Reiner's nervous greeting, ❝ Yes! Whassup, my homies! ❞

While this was going on, Alice was also on edge with this development, considering that this wasn't on the schedule. Heck, even the designs for these pastries were drastically different than what was decided upon for the factory, but it still looked appealing. Speaking of those chocolate pastries...

❝ Hey... miss Antoinette, I don't believe you work here, but where did you get the chocolate to prepare these pastries? We were having a shortage earlier this morning because of another individual holding up the workforce... ❞ The tour guide asked out of curiosity, waiting for Marie to finish a small sip of her tea to respond.

❝ I'm not sure, but the Nobus were nice enough to bring the best quality chocolate for me to use for this~ ❞ Well, she didn't know too much, but that piece of information that didn't settle in too well with Alice.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @VisualDesignStation
"Eh...?" Asugi spoke as the newcomer walked into view. He took note of how Kyle swiftly dealt with those vines and while still seeming relaxed the ninja was prepared to counter attack at any moment. However what this person said was interesting and the fact that Kyle had been so dismissive of everything.

"Well since cat ear here has been dismissing all of our concerns how about I ask you about those 'warnings', Hatter was it.....?" Asugi spoke to this man referred to as 'Hatter' in his usual relaxed tone.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

"Resourceful, smart, and pretty... Ah I don't think my heart can take it! Truly in my travels I have met many beautiful women but you milady are one of the best! Ah but where are my manners..? How foolish of me to have not introduced myself yet. I am Laslow a retainer to Lord Xander.." Laslow spoke up introducing himself to Marie while throwing out more flirty remarks. All of that with a genuine smile the entire time. While Laslow did catch Alice seeming not too happy with this development it seemed the swordsman was so captivated by Marie to even care.

Someone
really stop this man before something bad happens...

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @VisualDesignStation
“Gah, These vines are ridiculous, I’m using my sharper needles as well! There we go, the manager doing his job for once.”
Reimu much like the others, had began to chop away at the vines before realising just how resilient they were, note to mention that her persuasion needles were really quite blunt. Not being a person who’s hardworking or diligent, Reimu put away her needles and let the others focus on their work. There, she noticed a man who the cat called the Mad Hatter who came out of nowhere. So she came up to the two as well, and crossed her arms.
“A Mad Hatter? Mad indeed, now, this tour has become a circus of comedy and errors, First a mad woman, now a mad man? What kind of tour is this?”
——————————
As soon as Marie allowed it, Marisa snatched the best snack she could find, as well as gulping down her tea and putting it back on the table. After her impolite act, she walked back and backed against a wall, while examining the chocolate carefully.
“This choc’late musta been made very well, the tea back there ain’t bad either, although it’s different to Reimu’s green tea. Now the shape of the chocolate looks beautiful and complex, It’s an absolute beauty of a snack, kinda like Remilia’s cakes.”
Marisa bit into it and begun to savour the flavour as well, judging by her look, it must have been delicious. After a little bit of looking around the room and writing in her notebook, Marisa put it away and begun to step closer to the table.
“Hey, Marie or whatever! I’m havin’ the extras, cha ‘Kay with that?....Ahem, you also have a creepy guy flirtin with ya. On the topic...Oi! Stop being a weirdo! Even I’m better at flirtin than you! Well, I think Alice (Not this one) and Patchy like me so that definitely means I’m better at flirtin, though I’m not the biggest fan of it.”
Those last couple of sentences were directed at Laslow.
@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
A genuine expression of surprise appeared on the Hatter's face, but he immediately regained his composure. Possibly he was surprised that people were going to hear him out, but knowing that these tour guests were following Kyle around, he could tell why.

tumblr_oou7giuAh41v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ It's only natural that the Cheshire Cat would withhold particular pieces of information, but in any case, I'll make this simple. This chocolate factory wasn't supposed to be made in Wonderland, and it wasn't purely a decision made by this tale's Alice. ❞ The Hatter made his warning straight to the point, having the feeling that something could pop up and interrupt this moment. Of course, this warning only seemed minimal to Kyle, who shook his head at the statement.

❝ Oh Hatter, you're quite the worrywart. It's not a groundbreaking change in Wonderland to have a chocolate factory. Actually... aren't you jealous that I get to spend more time with Alice than you? ❞ The Cheshire Cat's teasing comments left an embarrassed red shade on the Hatter's face. Aside from that, the machinery in the chocolate refinery began to operate like it should, but even then, a handful of Nobus were still making a fuss. The reason for that became immediately obvious.

Two large masses of chocolate managed to pry itself from the machinery, roughly forming into a humanoid shape. One shaped like a knight and the other appeared like a robot of some sort. Either way, these two sentient chocolates turned their attention to the group, and charged toward the group with a clear hostile intent.

❝ Crap, there's a reason why I stopped the machinery! I hope you guys can handle those two, I'm going to halt the manufacturing before more of those come out! ❞ The Hatter exclaimed and rushed over to create those rose vines again. Well... this is some chocolate factory tour.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
tumblr_p53080Ix5M1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Ah, and even being another's retainer, you do know how to please others. You treat me in such praise, and I have not mentioned until now that I was once the queen of France. ❞ Marie was greatly appreciative of Laslow's words, not entirely caring that the man was flirting with her by the second.

❝ I don't think him to be like that. No need to be so judgmental, we're here to have a relaxing and enjoyable tea party! ❞ The apparent queen of France didn't take Marisa's warning about Laslow too seriously, merely brushing it off. Not that Marisa could object for any longer.

It was sudden after one serving of the chocolate pastries, but Marisa felt an overwhelming urge of excessive kindness. Almost like she couldn't be negative to anyone or be selfish, just an enchanted allure to befriend others and show absolute generosity. A strange yet positive curse...

tumblr_p4boy0j94o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝Uh... miss Marisa? Are you okay? ❞ Alice focused on Marisa the moment that the magician took a bite out of the chocolate pastry.

(Chocolate curses will last until next story chapter update ^^)
@MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @VisualDesignStation
Well then. "I'm guessing these aren't the first of this evil chocolate army, huh?" Rashid asked Hatter, eyes wandwring the room for any possible heating sources, or just anything that could crush chocolate. Something told him brute force just wouldn't do the trick here.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

---

"Thank you! This looks delicious~" Monika took one of the pastries, biting into it before realizing just what they were saying. "Wait...Marie Antoinette? But how is that possible? Didn't you...y'know..." Come to think of it, Oda Nobunaga being involved...what kind of place was this?

@Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Glostechk @York @Archmage Jeremiah
"Wait, so you mean a chocolate statue replica of me is possible~? Awww... it's a-"

Hideri's voice deepened again.

3A58smR.jpg

"Wait, this is not the time to be worrying about that! If our opponents are edible, then the key to their defeat is as clear as day! Esto es el fin!"

Hideri began to engage in combat with the knight-like chocolate warrior, before he grabbed its sword-wielding hand and ate it off!

Miu, in the meanwhile, couldn't figure out what to do.

0vnnABP.jpg

"It would make sense to melt them, now wouldn't it? Not that we have much of a means to."

Miu ponders.

"Ah! How about Mizelia, the alien lady with the tentacles as hair! She has- oh right, she went the other way."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crow @ChocolateRefinery​
Shigure had taken a bite out of a pastry himself, although a bit hesitantly, and couldn't help but wince a bit at Marisa's comments about Laslow's flirting. From what he understood the man had some trouble.when it came to women. At least Marie didn't seem bothered by it.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @Visual Design

"This tour is definitely as crazy as back home!" Felicia blinked in suprise, but kept a dagger in hand just in case of something like this.

"Fire? Oh! Asugi!" Felicia turned to the ninja. "You have fire daggers right? I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth giving it a shot." she spoke.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Chocolate Refinery
Reimu sighed and turned, and wearily took her needles out, she looked tired and irritated, but at the same time, her eyes had a excited look it it and she let out a smile.
“Anyone who attacks the Shrine Maiden Of Paradise WILL be exterminated, come test me, Chocolate creatures!”
Reimu then began to throw the persuasive needles AND her evil sealing charms at them, as it likely hit them, bits and bobs of chocolate was flying around and a needle was pierced through their chocolate body. But Reimu seemed to be ignoring the chocolate, focusing on attacking instead. She pulled out one of her flashy spell cards.
“Dream Sign! Evil Sealing...Circle...Wait, that’s going to wipe out everyone. Crap, going to have to activate Fantasy Seal instead.”
Even her homing attack would be destructive, best someone stops her.
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Takumi @Chocolate Refinery
—————————————
Marisa’s desire to banter back was suddenly...gone. In fact, she couldn’t even THINK about arguing back, and her posture went from ‘haughty and casual’ to one of a shy girl’s.
“I’m fine, Lady Alice, In fact, I feel even better then I did before. What chocolate did you use, it’s very good~”
Even Marisa’s rough tomboy tone went away, and that, was unusual since she never dropped it unless it was very serious, nor would be ever genuinely refer to someone so politely. She gave a sweet smile at Alice and Marie, before turning back to Laslow, who she had kinda been rude to earlier and hugged him, although it did look weird since Marisa was much shorter than the grey haired knight.
“I’m sorry for being so mean earlier, I just don’t understand why I did that. Sir Laslow, is it? Is there anything I can do to repay?~”
The change in behaviour was positively uncanny, going from tomboyish cute to moe cute in just a bite.
@Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation
Kimber was close to biting down on a chocolate when Stormer slapped it away from her hand. "H-Hey! What gives?"

"Do you really thing considering everything that's happened here that you should eat something from this place?" Stormer asked Kimber with an exacerbated sigh.

Kimber looked down at the chocolate now on the floor and back at Stormer. "Good point."

@MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @VisualDesignStation

"Looks like we'll be getting a early taste of the Chocolate." 18 stated. It was hard to tell from the tone of her voice whether she was happy or annoyed at the fact that the Chocolate Factory had spawned such things to attack them, but the fact of the matter was that they were hostile, which proved to create another fight. "Krillin? This was more fun than you let on." "Well... I had no idea this would be what we were doing... But let's do our best!" "Since they were able to use their staff's and powers partially, we should still be able to, right?" "I think so? Let's try it!"

"Hey Miu!" Krillin shouted towards her who appeared to be stuck for words. "Since you're a writer, how about we show you something to put into your next book? Ready 18?" "Ready, Krillin." They then looked towards the two Chocolate Abominations.

320px-DBFZ_Android18_DestructoDisc.png
latest

"Destructo Disc!" "Destructo Disc!" They both shouted as they managed to barely construct their Signature Move, the Destructo Disc which sent a small disc-like Ki Strike towards the Chocolate Creatures. If this connected, it would slice them in half!

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Chocolate Refinery
"Well I guess that would be a reason to shut them down... Can't say i'm a fan of fighting chocolate....seems like a massive waste..." Asugi comments towards Hatter before preparing himself...but just then an idea was given to him thanks to Hideri...

In thought about the possibility of eating the enemy chocolate soldiers Asugi almost completely missed Felicia talking to him.

"Huh..? Oh! Yeah my flame shurikens...." He said deciding not to act on his thoughts right away given what appeared to be flying disks of doom flying at the enemy soliders. Instead he decided to throw a couple of his shurikens at the knight chocolate man while looking to do so in a way that none of them could hit Hideri..

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

Meanwhile Laslow had not expected such words from Marisa but before he could even say anything it seemed Marie stood up for him. Though this mention of once being the 'queen of France' was confusing since the swordsman hadn't even heard of France at all. "That name... 'France' it has a nice ring to it but I confess I have not heard of such a land.." Laslow spoke before noticing a complete change in Marisa's attitude...

To say that Laslow was caught off guard by Marisa's sudden change of heart would be an understatement. In fact he almost lost his balance when the magician suddenly hugged him causing his expression to change from happy smiles to surprise. "I-it's fine Marisa was it..? You needn't do anything... I'm quite used to words like that after all. So I suppose as long as you are happy then everything's okay..." Laslow spoke trying to sound as little creepy as he could. He found himself embarrassed at the sudden movements but tried to hide it behind a smile. Well at least he wasn't completely captivated anymore and seemed to catch Alice's concerns on this situation.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignFolks
As if Rashid's thoughts were heard, some Nobus could be seen holding several types of tools. Specifically a flamethrower in the mix... Makes one wonder why that would be in a chocolate factory, but knowing the nature of the Nobus here, it didn't seem too far off from what they would have.

The chocolate knight was caught off-guard by Hideri's sudden decision to try and chomp its hand off, and in that attempt to pull away, the incoming Destructo Discs sliced the knight's arm off! As for the chocolate robot, it raised its arm cannons and shot out two missiles also made out of chocolate at the disc meant for it. A resulting explosion of chocolate happened moments after, combined with Reimu's homing spell further intensifying that explosion. However, the group would see the chocolate knight receiving a new arm crafted from the nearby chocolate and ribbons, replacing the one that was sliced off.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ I was hoping that the tour wouldn't end up like this, but now everything is set off-course. Hatter, your acts to disrupt this tour only hinder what Alice really wants. ❞ Kyle continued to smile as always, but now taking a more sinister air than before.

❝ Tch... As if you really know that, Cheshire Cat! ❞ The Hatter snapped back before non-verbally casting another spell on top of using his magic to hold up the machinery in the refinery. For those present here, they could feel the weakening spell that Alice put on them suddenly go away.

❝ T-There! You should be able to clear the problems here fast enough now! ❞ The Hatter yelled out before continuing what he was doing before. At that time, Asugi's flame shurikens were stopped by the chocolate knight's sword, which was also made out of chocolate. Despite the fact that the shurikens were stuck in the sword's base, the flames only resonated with the knight's sword. It appeared that even when made out of chocolate, it retained the abilities of the person it mimicked the appearance of.

The chocolate knight stood its ground, entering a stance while holding its sword back much like preparing for a large swing. While the chocolate robot appeared to change its arm cannons to drills, charging towards Krillin and 18 with the help of the rocket boosters on its back. Possibly the chocolate robot assessed that they were the most destructive in power compared to those in the tour group, and decided to deal with them first. With the Hatter occupied with stopping the machinery once more, Kyle was creating an excessive amount of ribbons to most likely restrain the other entirely. Someone should probably do something about the Cheshire Cat, since the Hatter was doing his best to prevent even more hostile chocolate enemies from appearing.

Once Monika took a bite out of her chocolate pastry, it didn't feel like a significant sudden change like Marisa's case, but something was off. It wouldn't make sense to her in the slightest, but the knowledge of the supernatural flooded in and how to deal with them. On top of that, the knowledge of a place called "Gensokyo" became apparent, and so did the teachings of exorcism magic meant for specific shrine maidens. What a specific shrine maiden curse. At the very least it only gave her some strange memories to go off of.

❝ Oh, don't worry about that, ma'am. I'm well aware of how I passed on, and thankfully the executioner in question isn't present. Or else this tea party would be extremely awkward. ❞ Marie talked in a casual manner about her death, not at all bothered by the fact. Of course, Monika's confusion as to why various historical figures were present at this chocolate factory at all got Mash's attention.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ It's... a lot to explain in one sitting, but Nobunaga and Marie... they've been brought back as Heroic Spirits by the Grail. And since they're here, it makes me think that there's a Grail somewhere in this factory... ❞ Mash pointed out on what was possibly going on, but of course, her thoughts weren't caught on by Alice. Besides, those "wish-granting" chocolates that Nobunaga talked about, Mash really started to think that the Grail is involved in some way.

Speaking of which, Shigure's bite out of a chocolate pastry kicked into effect, and all he could really think about was Felicia. It didn't matter, it always had to revolve around her in one way or the other. No doubt he was afflicted with an obsessive curse directed to someone that he knew.

❝ In that case, maybe one day with Mash's help, we could travel to France so you can see it yourself. ❞ Marie was genuinely surprised by Laslow's answer, but decided to keep it positive with offering a trip to France in the later future.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ H-Huh? ❞ Alice was able to tell that something was absolutely wrong here, because even if she only knew her guests for little more than an hour, Marisa's sudden change in behavior was a red flag in itself. ❝ Attention everyone, please don't take any more chocolate! How come I couldn't realize it sooner... this is actually the chocolate meant to grant all of your specific wishes later on, but since these were made on a whim, we don't know if they work as intended or who's chocolate is who's. ❞

❝ D... does that mean that these chocolates are bad, miss tour guide? ❞ Marie didn't look so cheery after hearing that, more out of concern than disappointment.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation
Yulia
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@ChocolateRefinery

Yulia looked a little surprised to find that someone who seemed... Relatively sane for a change, saner than Kyle in fact was behind stopping the machinery with vines, of all things, but... She seemed to side with him more, quickly moving to his side and arching her back as she faced Kyle, with a more suspicious expression on her face as she wondered what else he may have negleted to tell them.

She opened her mouth, about to ask a few questions, but it seemed that Kyle was a little ahead of her, informing them that besides the fact that this factory was apparently built in a place called "Wonderland", it apparently was not meant to be built here. Which meant that her feeling about something being off was correct, which made her all the more suspicious about Kyle. Though yet again, before she could question Kyle further, the reason for the cocern of the Hatter (who the newcomer had identified himself as), reared its head(s).

It started with a few nearby Nobus making a fuss, followed by two masses of chocolate prying themselves loose, forming into... Humanoid creatures, designed for combat no less.

IYl6r2U.png

"Are you sure this was all just Alice's idea?" Yulia asked, the question mostly directed towards Kyle, but it was open for anyone to respond to... Heck, the Hatter might help her out a little more here.

However, she didn't wait for an answer, as she noticed one of the group members going for the sword wielding chocolate... Person thing. Seeing that Hatter was busy already trying to jam the machine again, she took the initiative and decided to follow Hideri's lead by trying to jump onto the robotic chocolate creature... Latching onto it if possible in order to begin gnawing at its head, hoping that her efforts would be a little more successfull than when she tried to gnaw through the vines jamming the machines.

Even though some of the Nobus had some weapons she could use at this point, and her abilities, for whatever it was worth were restored, she stayed her course... As it seemed eating her opponents was a viable tactic. Although, her attention was soon drawn by Kyle, who appeared to have had malicious intentions against the group the whole time... Only confirming Yulia's suspicions.

byyNEMr.png

"You have no idea what Alice wants!" She hissed, charging at Kyle from behind... Attempting to tackle and restrain him.

Despite seeming like an ordinary human, cat-ears and all... Yulia was quite stronger than she looked, nothing too absurd, but certainly strong enough to (hopefully) restrain Kyle for a brief moment.

Reiner Braun
@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation

Reiner was... Honestly at a loss for words, unsure of how to further respond, as he hadn't ever heard a greeting like like "Whassup my homies" before. It felt quite... Foreign to him.

Though, fortunately before he could think too deeply on that, his attention drifted towards the chocolates offered to him, as he took a box into his hands and peered at it closely. He wasn't very... Trusting of these things, but yet... He couldn't exactly turn them down, incase he offended Marie or something.

In the end though, his hesitation worked to his advantage, as it seemed these chocolates had some peculiar side effects when eaten, due to some sort of misdirection when they were created, so for the time being... He quietly put the box he had down, glad that he hadn't gotten around to eating one in time.

Instead, he chose to address the more pressing matter; the presense of a Holy Grail.

While his knowledge on this sort of thing is still very limited, Kiyo had at least given him a basic rundown of what they are, and the potential threat they posed when placed in the wrong hands... Like he suspected it was right about now.

vZjKJUl.png

"Right, then... Ah... 'Homies', we must find this... Grail." He said, wincing a little as he realized how unnatural that sounded when he tried to use the term Marie had.

Normally, he wouldn't be picking up on slang like this, but... Perhaps it was a slip of the tongue, as he was still pondering how he was supposed to use it in a way that felt natural.

After a few moments of silence on his part, he tried to clear his head a little, eyeing Marie for a moment before he spoke again, turning his attention towards Mash.

5FldN3q.png

"Now. If such a grail was in this Factory, where do you think it would be?" He asked.

Of course, he wasn't even sure if he'd get a conclusive answer, but they had to start from somewhere, as he had a creeping feeling that such a thing was bound to cause more harm than good, especially if it had indeed found its way into the hands of someone undesireable...​

Last edited:
As if Rashid's thoughts were heard, some Nobus could be seen holding several types of tools. Specifically a flamethrower in the mix... Makes one wonder why that would be in a chocolate factory, but knowing the nature of the Nobus here, it didn't seem too far off from what they would have.

The chocolate knight was caught off-guard by Hideri's sudden decision to try and chomp its hand off, and in that attempt to pull away, the incoming Destructo Discs sliced the knight's arm off! As for the chocolate robot, it raised its arm cannons and shot out two missiles also made out of chocolate at the disc meant for it. A resulting explosion of chocolate happened moments after, combined with Reimu's homing spell further intensifying that explosion. However, the group would see the chocolate knight receiving a new arm crafted from the nearby chocolate and ribbons, replacing the one that was sliced off.

❝ I was hoping that the tour wouldn't end up like this, but now everything is set off-course. Hatter, your acts to disrupt this tour only hinder what Alice really wants. ❞ Kyle continued to smile as always, but now taking a more sinister air than before.

❝ Tch... As if you really know that, Cheshire Cat! ❞ The Hatter snapped back before non-verbally casting another spell on top of using his magic to hold up the machinery in the refinery. For those present here, they could feel the weakening spell that Alice put on them suddenly go away.

❝ T-There! You should be able to clear the problems here fast enough now! ❞ The Hatter yelled out before continuing what he was doing before. At that time, Asugi's flame shurikens were stopped by the chocolate knight's sword, which was also made out of chocolate. Despite the fact that the shurikens were stuck in the sword's base, the flames only resonated with the knight's sword. It appeared that even when made out of chocolate, it retained the abilities of the person it mimicked the appearance of.

The chocolate knight stood its ground, entering a stance while holding its sword back much like preparing for a large swing. While the chocolate robot appeared to change its arm cannons to drills, charging towards Krillin and 18 with the help of the rocket boosters on its back. Possibly the chocolate robot assessed that they were the most destructive in power compared to those in the tour group, and decided to deal with them first. With the Hatter occupied with stopping the machinery once more, Kyle was creating an excessive amount of ribbons to most likely restrain the other entirely. Someone should probably do something about the Cheshire Cat, since the Hatter was doing his best to prevent even more hostile chocolate enemies from appearing.

"Krillin, do you feel that?" 18 asked as she raised her arms a little to feel her power returning. Krillin did the same and looked towards 18. "I do. And I know the way we can beat these things once and for all!" "I'll cover you while you charge up what you need to use." 18 then saw that the Chocolate Robot was charging towards them and was about to prepare a full power Destructo Disc to defend Krillin when...

"Oh yeah, now we're talking!" Feeling himself become stronger, Rashid cracked his knuckles, before noticing Krillin and 18 in trouble. "Oh, no you don't!" Rashid would create a tall, narrow tornado and use it to block the drills before they reached the couple. Using the tornado, Rashid himself would hop over and deliver a kick to the chocolate robot.

rashid.png

"Thank you. We need to keep Krillin safe while he charges up his attack." 18 stated, giving Rashid a smile and a determined expression before looking towards everyone else present at the Chocolate Refinery.

images

"Everyone! Keep those chocolate monsters off of Krillin while he charges up his attack. If he so much as gets scratched during his attack, you'll all paying me money." She exclaimed with a serious tone as she got behind Krillin and prepared to defend him. As she declared that, Krillin got into a position and an energy began forming in the gap between his hands:

latest

"Ka.... Me...."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Chocolate Refinery

rashid.png

---

"...woah." As if getting the club information wasn't enough, now Monika had a treasure trove of knowledge about the supernatural. Man, she could drop ouf of high school and become a successful shrine maiden if she wanted to! Hmm...now there's an idea.

"Ooh, what wish did you get, Shigure? I think I got Reimu's," she said, glancing over at the only shrine maiden here.

@Takumi

"I think it might be Falicia's? Or maybe it's someone else's, but either way she's involved with it it seems. Maybe it's not even really a wish? " Shigure mumbled. It just had to involve Felicia somehow, how else would she be on his mind this much? Speaking of her...

"I wonder what she's doing, I hope she's alright. Things have been pretty weird so far." he responded, changing the subject to show that he was a little worried about his friend. He was tempted to find her, but kept his ground.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @Visual Design

---

Meanwhile, Falicia frowned at the sight of the chocolate knight's sword catching aflame.

tumblr_inline_oqf9pyClCf1ugr69g_540.png

"Take this!" she cried, charging in to give a powerful swing with an ice dagger! Whether successful or not she would jump back, pulling out two more and sending them the chocolate robot's way!

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Chocolate Refinery

Hideri grabbed the chocolate sword from the knight's fallen arm before it was replaced with another. As Alice's spell weakened, Hideri could feel herself become more proficient with the blade, swinging it about with little effort. She ran towards the Chesire Cat, engaging in combat with him.

"I'm your opponent now, Chesire Cat," Hideri's deep voice resurfaced. "Never liked you or your face to begin with, so no hestitation from me."

As Hideri began to swish her sword at the Chesire Cat, she took a brief glance at what Krillin was doing as very brief sparks flew out of her hands. Her sword skills were surprisingly good for someone like her.

hOT2M1X.jpg

"Unfortunately for you, it looks like I'm a bit too perfect~!"

That last part had her regular voice appear once more.

Miu ponders.

"If they possess the abilities of those they're copying, they must possess their weaknesses, too!" Miu had an idea as he grinned in a manner too devious for general audiences.

PfiWxnG.jpg

"Let's see if the original was weak to THIS!"

Miu threw the 'R-18' 'magazine' she threw at Nobunaga earlier at one of the chocolate warriors' faces.

It's nightmarish contents only needed to be described once.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

Once Monika took a bite out of her chocolate pastry, it didn't feel like a significant sudden change like Marisa's case, but something was off. It wouldn't make sense to her in the slightest, but the knowledge of the supernatural flooded in and how to deal with them. On top of that, the knowledge of a place called "Gensokyo" became apparent, and so did the teachings of exorcism magic meant for specific shrine maidens. What a specific shrine maiden curse. At the very least it only gave her some strange memories to go off of.

❝ Oh, don't worry about that, ma'am. I'm well aware of how I passed on, and thankfully the executioner in question isn't present. Or else this tea party would be extremely awkward. ❞ Marie talked in a casual manner about her death, not at all bothered by the fact. Of course, Monika's confusion as to why various historical figures were present at this chocolate factory at all got Mash's attention.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ It's... a lot to explain in one sitting, but Nobunaga and Marie... they've been brought back as Heroic Spirits by the Grail. And since they're here, it makes me think that there's a Grail somewhere in this factory... ❞ Mash pointed out on what was possibly going on, but of course, her thoughts weren't caught on by Alice. Besides, those "wish-granting" chocolates that Nobunaga talked about, Mash really started to think that the Grail is involved in some way.

Speaking of which, Shigure's bite out of a chocolate pastry kicked into effect, and all he could really think about was Felicia. It didn't matter, it always had to revolve around her in one way or the other. No doubt he was afflicted with an obsessive curse directed to someone that he knew.

❝ In that case, maybe one day with Mash's help, we could travel to France so you can see it yourself. ❞ Marie was genuinely surprised by Laslow's answer, but decided to keep it positive with offering a trip to France in the later future.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ H-Huh? ❞ Alice was able to tell that something was absolutely wrong here, because even if she only knew her guests for little more than an hour, Marisa's sudden change in behavior was a red flag in itself. ❝ Attention everyone, please don't take any more chocolate! How come I couldn't realize it sooner... this is actually the chocolate meant to grant all of your specific wishes later on, but since these were made on a whim, we don't know if they work as intended or who's chocolate is who's. ❞

❝ D... does that mean that these chocolates are bad, miss tour guide? ❞ Marie didn't look so cheery after hearing that, more out of concern than disappointment.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation

"..."

"You've got to be kidding me...."
Asugi spoke seeing the soldier's sword suddenly catch fire....but with this Asugi realized that perhaps his poison strike would take effect. Perhaps he should warn anyone else who try to eat the chocolate servants.

"Can't say i'll be good at protection since my job involves dodging instead of blocking but i'll see if I can at least slow them down... Also heads up if you see my shurikens stuck in a part of them probably don't bite there since my shurikens are coated in poison..." Asugi comments towards 18 and warns everyone else upon seeing two of their members trying to eat them. Hell even he confessed that he wanted to try it but perhaps now isn't the time as he sprung into actions. Asugi darted around throwing his shurikens at the two chocolate warriors mainly aiming for the legs. He was merely hoping to slow them down with his flaming onslaught of shurikens. His aim was precise as to not hit any allies also trying to slow them down.

"Ah that sounds lovely! Perhaps after all of this you could also come visit Nohr!.." Laslow spoke but once he heard Alice speak he was suddenly very grateful he didn't take a bite of that chocolate. Really dodged a bullet there but he did notice how Marie didn't seem so cheery anymore.

"Marie I wouldn't worry so much about it. There's no way you could've known and besides we aren't sure how long this'll last anyways. Perhaps it won't be so bad having been done in this manor..." Laslow spoke trying to cheer up the former queen. After all he wanted to see from everyone were smiles.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation

Reimu floated back down for a moment, as she stayed still for so very long, taking in the Mad Hatter’s spell and the conflict around her, she hid her face for a moment, thinking around the mayhem for just a moment. Then, after only a short time, she tossed her head up and smirked.
“Now that the spell has lifted, I suppose there’s no holding back. Witness the beauty and power of Danmaku! Monsters, Be gone!”
There was no weakening spell now, so her magic was dreadfully powerful, and the only thing holding it all back was her lack of training and sloth, still, the shrine maiden was dutiful, and that was all was needed to be said.
“Scattered Spirit-Fantasy Seal -Worn-!”
Hakurei.Reimu.full.897968.jpg

Alright, Reimu rarely used this powerful attack, but if she activated it properly, this was gonna hurt pretty much everybody, allies included if they didn’t duck for cover or she activated it too early, her plan was to fully release it right after Krillen did this Kamehameha. She floated in the air with magic aura and a couple of sharp amulets flew out of her.
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crow Spartan@ChocolateRefinery
———————————————
Marisa withdrew from Laslow and shyly smiled at him.
“You’re so very kind, Sir! I was really quite nasty to you though..But if you insist, Take care!~”
Marisa cheerfully walked along greeting everyone, until her ears peaked as she reached Monika and then Shigure, and looked at then in this unbearably adorable and childish way.
“My,my! So you have eaten the chocolate as well, how are you feeling? I just heard Lady Alice just told everyone to stop eating them, I hope someone doesn’t end up getting sick...Reimu? Ah! I wonder if she’s alright..So, Miss, Can I ask what Reimu’s wish chocolate is like? I really do want to make my confession perfect..”
My,My indeed! Marisa is really saying things that she would never say! The witch usually had trouble expressing her empathy, so this is strange for her to ask if someone was okay with such little reluctance, and let’s not get into the ‘confession’...
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design Station

Last edited:
❝ N-Nobuu... ❞ One of the Nobus gave a sad "Nobu" noise after being accidentally bopped on the head by Reimu. Aside from that, Kyle appeared unfazed when everyone expressed with surprise and doubts about Alice's efforts to make this chocolate factory.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Ahaha... I doubt that someone would give the idea to my Alice. She clearly brought this all up on her own. ❞ Kyle smiled in response, and even didn't seem to notice from Stiles that something was up. While their tour guide didn't seem to mind it, it appeared that the machinery used to create the chocolate had been put to a halt by rapidly growing rose vines. Weird.

tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ I had no idea that they were associated with that... woman. They suddenly popped up once I was figuring out how to make this chocolate factory here in Wonderland. ❞ Alice appeared unsure, mentioning that they only appeared once she was thinking of starting a factory in the first place. However, Mizelia's words perked up the tour guide, keeping her mood up. Of course with all that's happened, it's a given that things were thrown off schedule.

❝ Nob nob... nobuu! ❞ The Nobu that Reiner spoke with only responded with the word it knew. So it appeared like not much actual conversation could be made, but thankfully...

❝ A... tea party is happening over at the visual design station? I don't believe we planned a tea party there... ❞ Alice could understand what they were saying, and sounded confused by this development. That was definitely not on the schedule, so she had to confirm this fast.

Opening the door to the visual design station, no doubt that the place was temporarily rearranged for a tea party, and there was someone else there that wasn't a Nobu.

tumblr_p53080Ix5M1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Oh! Mash! Whassup!! ❞ A young woman wearing a specific red outfit, sitting at a table specifically made for a tea party setting. Eerily enough, there was enough room, teacups, and snacks for everyone that came along with Alice.

❝ Uh... Marie Antoinette? What are you doing here? ❞ Mash blinked once she was greeted by a specific Rider-class Servant. What was up with some Servants from Chaldea appearing here at a chocolate factory?

Marisa raised an eyebrow at Alice, how could she understand the little guys? A tea party she said? Now that was something she liked, she followed Alice and the others into the visual design station, and peaked her head out from the back to see what was that assistant Mash was on about.
“So this is what the party chatter was ‘bout, Ah! Just ‘nough cups and snacks for I think..yeah, every single body in here, I’ll be takin’ my share of it if cha don’t mind!”
Marisa began to come forward to get her share of tea and snacks, did she not eat anything before hand?
@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design Station
tumblr_p53080Ix5M1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Ah, and even being another's retainer, you do know how to please others. You treat me in such praise, and I have not mentioned until now that I was once the queen of France. ❞ Marie was greatly appreciative of Laslow's words, not entirely caring that the man was flirting with her by the second.

❝ I don't think him to be like that. No need to be so judgmental, we're here to have a relaxing and enjoyable tea party! ❞ The apparent queen of France didn't take Marisa's warning about Laslow too seriously, merely brushing it off. Not that Marisa could object for any longer.

It was sudden after one serving of the chocolate pastries, but Marisa felt an overwhelming urge of excessive kindness. Almost like she couldn't be negative to anyone or be selfish, just an enchanted allure to befriend others and show absolute generosity. A strange yet positive curse...

tumblr_p4boy0j94o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝Uh... miss Marisa? Are you okay? ❞ Alice focused on Marisa the moment that the magician took a bite out of the chocolate pastry.

(Chocolate curses will last until next story chapter update ^^)
"Thank you! This looks delicious~" Monika took one of the pastries, biting into it before realizing just what they were saying. "Wait...Marie Antoinette? But how is that possible? Didn't you...y'know..." Come to think of it, Oda Nobunaga being involved...what kind of place was this?

@Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Glostechk @York @Archmage Jeremiah
Marisa’s desire to banter back was suddenly...gone. In fact, she couldn’t even THINK about arguing back, and her posture went from ‘haughty and casual’ to one of a shy girl’s.
“I’m fine, Lady Alice, In fact, I feel even better then I did before. What chocolate did you use, it’s very good~”
Even Marisa’s rough tomboy tone went away, and that, was unusual since she never dropped it unless it was very serious, nor would be ever genuinely refer to someone so politely. She gave a sweet smile at Alice and Marie, before turning back to Laslow, who she had kinda been rude to earlier and hugged him, although it did look weird since Marisa was much shorter than the grey haired knight.
“I’m sorry for being so mean earlier, I just don’t understand why I did that. Sir Laslow, is it? Is there anything I can do to repay?~”
The change in behaviour was positively uncanny, going from tomboyish cute to moe cute in just a bite.
@Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation
Kimber was close to biting down on a chocolate when Stormer slapped it away from her hand. "H-Hey! What gives?"

"Do you really thing considering everything that's happened here that you should eat something from this place?" Stormer asked Kimber with an exacerbated sigh.

Kimber looked down at the chocolate now on the floor and back at Stormer. "Good point."

As Mizelia looked at what happened, she wasn't really thinking about eating anything herself. "Eh... I'm not so hungry..." she said and decided to put down the chocolate she had in her hand.

Reimu floated back down for a moment, as she stayed still for so very long, taking in the Mad Hatter’s spell and the conflict around her, she hid her face for a moment, thinking around the mayhem for just a moment. Then, after only a short time, she tossed her head up and smirked.
“Now that the spell has lifted, I suppose there’s no holding back. Witness the beauty and power of Danmaku! Monsters, Be gone!”
There was no weakening spell now, so her magic was dreadfully powerful, and the only thing holding it all back was her lack of training and sloth, still, the shrine maiden was dutiful, and that was all was needed to be said.

Alright, Reimu rarely used this powerful attack, but if she activated it properly, this was gonna hurt pretty much everybody, allies included if they didn’t duck for cover or she activated it too early, her plan was to fully release it right after Krillen did this Kamehameha. She floated in the air with magic aura and a couple of sharp amulets flew out of her.
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crow Spartan@ChocolateRefinery
———————————————
“You’re so very kind, Sir! I was really quite nasty to you though..But if you insist, Take care!~”
Marisa cheerfully walked along greeting everyone, until her ears peaked as she reached Monika and then Shigure, and looked at then in this unbearably adorable and childish way.
“My,my! So you have eaten the chocolate as well, how are you feeling? I just heard Lady Alice just told everyone to stop eating them, I hope someone doesn’t end up getting sick...Reimu? Ah! I wonder if she’s alright..So, Miss, Can I ask what Reimu’s wish chocolate is like? I really do want to make my confession perfect..”
My,My indeed! Marisa is really saying things that she would never say! The witch usually had trouble expressing her empathy, so this is strange for her to ask if someone was okay with such little reluctance, and let’s not get into the ‘confession’...

tumblr_p5g7kpOSHS1tbqin0o3_100.jpg

"I feel fine. I'm more than ready to regroup with the rest though
...no offense or anything, but I want to make sure Felicia hasn't gone and hurt herself somehow." Shigure responded to Marisa without so much as giving her a second glance.

Huh, almost reminiscent of a certain Butler Felicia works with.

Will

Will was happy that he hadn't eaten the chocolate and was happy to see if the wish granting chocolate, looking at the ground and shrugging it off and waited to see how things would go.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun

Stiles

Stiles had also noticed that Kyle had been acting weird and pulled out his bat ready to beat the cat with it and rushing him. It was too suspicious for him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow

rashid.png

Yulia
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@ChocolateRefinery

Yulia looked a little surprised to find that someone who seemed... Relatively sane for a change, saner than Kyle in fact was behind stopping the machinery with vines, of all things, but... She seemed to side with him more, quickly moving to his side and arching her back as she faced Kyle, with a more suspicious expression on her face as she wondered what else he may have negleted to tell them.

She opened her mouth, about to ask a few questions, but it seemed that Kyle was a little ahead of her, informing them that besides the fact that this factory was apparently built in a place called "Wonderland", it apparently was not meant to be built here. Which meant that her feeling about something being off was correct, which made her all the more suspicious about Kyle. Though yet again, before she could question Kyle further, the reason for the cocern of the Hatter (who the newcomer had identified himself as), reared its head(s).

It started with a few nearby Nobus making a fuss, followed by two masses of chocolate prying themselves loose, forming into... Humanoid creatures, designed for combat no less.

IYl6r2U.png

"Are you sure this was all just Alice's idea?" Yulia asked, the question mostly directed towards Kyle, but it was open for anyone to respond to... Heck, the Hatter might help her out a little more here.

However, she didn't wait for an answer, as she noticed one of the group members going for the sword wielding chocolate... Person thing. Seeing that Hatter was busy already trying to jam the machine again, she took the initiative and decided to follow Hideri's lead by trying to jump onto the robotic chocolate creature... Latching onto it if possible in order to begin gnawing at its head, hoping that her efforts would be a little more successfull than when she tried to gnaw through the vines jamming the machines.

Even though some of the Nobus had some weapons she could use at this point, and her abilities, for whatever it was worth were restored, she stayed her course... As it seemed eating her opponents was a viable tactic. Although, her attention was soon drawn by Kyle, who appeared to have had malicious intentions against the group the whole time... Only confirming Yulia's suspicions.

byyNEMr.png

"You have no idea what Alice wants!" She hissed, charging at Kyle from behind... Attempting to tackle and restrain him.

Despite seeming like an ordinary human, cat-ears and all... Yulia was quite stronger than she looked, nothing too absurd, but certainly strong enough to (hopefully) restrain Kyle for a brief moment.

"Krillin, do you feel that?" 18 asked as she raised her arms a little to feel her power returning. Krillin did the same and looked towards 18. "I do. And I know the way we can beat these things once and for all!" "I'll cover you while you charge up what you need to use." 18 then saw that the Chocolate Robot was charging towards them and was about to prepare a full power Destructo Disc to defend Krillin when...

"Thank you. We need to keep Krillin safe while he charges up his attack." 18 stated, giving Rashid a smile and a determined expression before looking towards everyone else present at the Chocolate Refinery.

images

"Everyone! Keep those chocolate monsters off of Krillin while he charges up his attack. If he so much as gets scratched during his attack, you'll all paying me money." She exclaimed with a serious tone as she got behind Krillin and prepared to defend him. As she declared that, Krillin got into a position and an energy began forming in the gap between his hands:

latest

"Ka.... Me...."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Chocolate Refinery
Meanwhile, Falicia frowned at the sight of the chocolate knight's sword catching aflame.

tumblr_inline_oqf9pyClCf1ugr69g_540.png

"Take this!" she cried, charging in to give a powerful swing with an ice dagger! Whether successful or not she would jump back, pulling out two more and sending them the chocolate robot's way!

Hideri grabbed the chocolate sword from the knight's fallen arm before it was replaced with another. As Alice's spell weakened, Hideri could feel herself become more proficient with the blade, swinging it about with little effort. She ran towards the Chesire Cat, engaging in combat with him.

"I'm your opponent now, Chesire Cat," Hideri's deep voice resurfaced. "Never liked you or your face to begin with, so no hestitation from me."

As Hideri began to swish her sword at the Chesire Cat, she took a brief glance at what Krillin was doing as very brief sparks flew out of her hands. Her sword skills were surprisingly good for someone like her.

hOT2M1X.jpg

"Unfortunately for you, it looks like I'm a bit too perfect~!"

That last part had her regular voice appear once more.

Miu ponders.

"If they possess the abilities of those they're copying, they must possess their weaknesses, too!" Miu had an idea as he grinned in a manner too devious for general audiences.

PfiWxnG.jpg

"Let's see if the original was weak to THIS!"

Miu threw the 'R-18' 'magazine' she threw at Nobunaga earlier at one of the chocolate warriors' faces.

It's nightmarish contents only needed to be described once.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
"..."

"You've got to be kidding me...."
Asugi spoke seeing the soldier's sword suddenly catch fire....but with this Asugi realized that perhaps his poison strike would take effect. Perhaps he should warn anyone else who try to eat the chocolate servants.

"Can't say i'll be good at protection since my job involves dodging instead of blocking but i'll see if I can at least slow them down... Also heads up if you see my shurikens stuck in a part of them probably don't bite there since my shurikens are coated in poison..." Asugi comments towards 18 and warns everyone else upon seeing two of their members trying to eat them. Hell even he confessed that he wanted to try it but perhaps now isn't the time as he sprung into actions. Asugi darted around throwing his shurikens at the two chocolate warriors mainly aiming for the legs. He was merely hoping to slow them down with his flaming onslaught of shurikens. His aim was precise as to not hit any allies also trying to slow them down.

Stiles

Stiles had also noticed that Kyle had been acting weird and pulled out his bat ready to beat the cat with it and rushing him. It was too suspicious for him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow
With the resulting chaos upon the group's abilities being activated once more, the chocolate enemies couldn't possibly keep up with what they were faced with at the moment. The chocolate robot in particular was completely blindsided by Rashid, halted and kicked away only to be pelted by several daggers. What more could happen to this chocolate robot other than a... questionable magazine hitting it square on its face?

Strange enough, the chocolate robot's body began to spin out of control rapidly before presumably self-destructing. That was one down. Much like how Krillin and Reimu were readying themselves for a strong attack, the chocolate knight appeared to be gathering itself more fire for its sword, a small mass of fire like a replica sun was above it.

❝ Now now, let's not get so hasty... ❞ Kyle merely laughed off the fact that some others were out to beat him up, guiding his ribbons to surround him in a defensive maneuver. So they ended up taking their hits on regenerating ribbons instead of the pesky Cheshire Cat... who seemingly disappeared beneath those ribbons. Actually, a cat with the same tail ribbon took his place, and bolted out of the chocolate refinery before anyone could think on stopping Kyle in cat form.

❝ Guess that he won't be bothering us again until later on. On the other hand, that knight still won't back down... and I don't like where this enemy's attack could be going... ❞ The Hatter sounded relieved that the Cheshire Cat backed off for now, but was not liking about what this chocolate knight was about to do.

@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

@Takumi
Reiner Braun
@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation

Reiner was... Honestly at a loss for words, unsure of how to further respond, as he hadn't ever heard a greeting like like "Whassup my homies" before. It felt quite... Foreign to him.

Though, fortunately before he could think too deeply on that, his attention drifted towards the chocolates offered to him, as he took a box into his hands and peered at it closely. He wasn't very... Trusting of these things, but yet... He couldn't exactly turn them down, incase he offended Marie or something.

In the end though, his hesitation worked to his advantage, as it seemed these chocolates had some peculiar side effects when eaten, due to some sort of misdirection when they were created, so for the time being... He quietly put the box he had down, glad that he hadn't gotten around to eating one in time.

Instead, he chose to address the more pressing matter; the presense of a Holy Grail.

While his knowledge on this sort of thing is still very limited, Kiyo had at least given him a basic rundown of what they are, and the potential threat they posed when placed in the wrong hands... Like he suspected it was right about now.

vZjKJUl.png

"Right, then... Ah... 'Homies', we must find this... Grail." He said, wincing a little as he realized how unnatural that sounded when he tried to use the term Marie had.

Normally, he wouldn't be picking up on slang like this, but... Perhaps it was a slip of the tongue, as he was still pondering how he was supposed to use it in a way that felt natural.

After a few moments of silence on his part, he tried to clear his head a little, eyeing Marie for a moment before he spoke again, turning his attention towards Mash.

5FldN3q.png

"Now. If such a grail was in this Factory, where do you think it would be?" He asked.

Of course, he wasn't even sure if he'd get a conclusive answer, but they had to start from somewhere, as he had a creeping feeling that such a thing was bound to cause more harm than good, especially if it had indeed found its way into the hands of someone undesireable...
"I think it might be Falicia's? Or maybe it's someone else's, but either way she's involved with it it seems. Maybe it's not even really a wish? " Shigure mumbled. It just had to involve Felicia somehow, how else would she be on his mind this much? Speaking of her...

"I wonder what she's doing, I hope she's alright. Things have been pretty weird so far." he responded, changing the subject to show that he was a little worried about his friend. He was tempted to find her, but kept his ground.

"Ah that sounds lovely! Perhaps after all of this you could also come visit Nohr!.." Laslow spoke but once he heard Alice speak he was suddenly very grateful he didn't take a bite of that chocolate. Really dodged a bullet there but he did notice how Marie didn't seem so cheery anymore.

"Marie I wouldn't worry so much about it. There's no way you could've known and besides we aren't sure how long this'll last anyways. Perhaps it won't be so bad having been done in this manor..." Laslow spoke trying to cheer up the former queen. After all he wanted to see from everyone were smiles.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation
As Mizelia looked at what happened, she wasn't really thinking about eating anything herself. "Eh... I'm not so hungry..." she said and decided to put down the chocolate she had in her hand.

"I feel fine. I'm more than ready to regroup with the rest though
...no offense or anything, but I want to make sure Felicia hasn't gone and hurt herself somehow." Shigure responded to Marisa without so much as giving her a second glance.

Huh, almost reminiscent of a certain Butler Felicia works with.

Will

Will was happy that he hadn't eaten the chocolate and was happy to see if the wish granting chocolate, looking at the ground and shrugging it off and waited to see how things would go.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun
❝ I would say that if the Grail is really fueling the wish-granting chocolate supply, it has to be in the refinery... ❞ Mash kept a low voice in case that Alice would overhear, but from the looks of it, their tour guide didn't appear to recognize what the "Grail" really was.

❝ I... I'm glad you think so, sir Laslow. I'm not so sure on what I could do if someone became sick or worse... ❞ Marie perked up a bit, seeing that it was a simple misstep with the chocolate. Over to the side, the Nobus were making noise as if greeting yet another person, but the group that went with Alice here was all accounted for...

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ Marieeee! I'm here to taste those chocolates that you've made! Sorry for being late! ❞ A young girl wearing a kimono walked into the room with clear excitement.

❝ O-Oh no... K... Kiyohime? Mash immediately froze up once she spotted the girl. Much like whoever Kiyohime was, she was really bad news.

❝ Ah... about that... ❞ Marie mumbled like she was on the hot spot, the eager Kiyohime waiting for her share of chocolate. It was hard to say no to someone as excited as her, but given on how these chocolates were afflicting some people with strange curses...

❝ Huh? But there's chocolates here on the table, Marie. I see them right next to your seat. You said that you'll give me a chocolate or two, isn't that right? Isn't that... what you promised? Once Kiyohime began to press while retaining that eager cheeriness, it was noticeable that Mash was silently panicking. There had to be a way to defuse the situation. Alice didn't know how to approach this, as if she wasn't used to such immediate tension before.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @VisualDesignStation

Will

Will paused, thinking of the best method to approach the woman and took a deep breath. " Miss Kiyohime, these chocolate are very dangerous and have some unfortunate side effects. Some of us ate it and well, the effects were not desirable. You see these chocolates contain the wishes that our group made before coming to the chocolate factory. We don't know what they will do and we don't want anything bad to happen to you."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @VisualDesignStation

Stiles

Stiles turned to the chocolate knight and did the very first thing that came to mine. He rushed towards the chocolate knight and was ready to beat it up.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery[/QUOTE]

With the resulting chaos upon the group's abilities being activated once more, the chocolate enemies couldn't possibly keep up with what they were faced with at the moment. The chocolate robot in particular was completely blindsided by Rashid, halted and kicked away only to be pelted by several daggers. What more could happen to this chocolate robot other than a... questionable magazine hitting it square on its face?

Strange enough, the chocolate robot's body began to spin out of control rapidly before presumably self-destructing. That was one down. Much like how Krillin and Reimu were readying themselves for a strong attack, the chocolate knight appeared to be gathering itself more fire for its sword, a small mass of fire like a replica sun was above it.

❝ Now now, let's not get so hasty... ❞ Kyle merely laughed off the fact that some others were out to beat him up, guiding his ribbons to surround him in a defensive maneuver. So they ended up taking their hits on regenerating ribbons instead of the pesky Cheshire Cat... who seemingly disappeared beneath those ribbons. Actually, a cat with the same tail ribbon took his place, and bolted out of the chocolate refinery before anyone could think on stopping Kyle in cat form.

❝ Guess that he won't be bothering us again until later on. On the other hand, that knight still won't back down... and I don't like where this enemy's attack could be going... ❞ The Hatter sounded relieved that the Cheshire Cat backed off for now, but was not liking about what this chocolate knight was about to do.

@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
❝ I would say that if the Grail is really fueling the wish-granting chocolate supply, it has to be in the refinery... ❞ Mash kept a low voice in case that Alice would overhear, but from the looks of it, their tour guide didn't appear to recognize what the "Grail" really was.

❝ I... I'm glad you think so, sir Laslow. I'm not so sure on what I could do if someone became sick or worse... ❞ Marie perked up a bit, seeing that it was a simple misstep with the chocolate. Over to the side, the Nobus were making noise as if greeting yet another person, but the group that went with Alice here was all accounted for...

❝ Marieeee! I'm here to taste those chocolates that you've made! Sorry for being late! ❞ A young girl wearing a kimono walked into the room with clear excitement.

❝ O-Oh no... K... Kiyohime? Mash immediately froze up once she spotted the girl. Much like whoever Kiyohime was, she was really bad news.

❝ Ah... about that... ❞ Marie mumbled like she was on the hot spot, the eager Kiyohime waiting for her share of chocolate. It was hard to say no to someone as excited as her, but given on how these chocolates were afflicting some people with strange curses...

❝ Huh? But there's chocolates here on the table, Marie. I see them right next to your seat. You said that you'll give me a chocolate or two, isn't that right? Isn't that... what you promised? Once Kiyohime began to press while retaining that eager cheeriness, it was noticeable that Mash was silently panicking. There had to be a way to defuse the situation. Alice didn't know how to approach this, as if she wasn't used to such immediate tension before.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @VisualDesignStation

Will

Will paused, thinking of the best method to approach the woman and took a deep breath. " Miss Kiyohime, these chocolate are very dangerous and have some unfortunate side effects. Some of us ate it and well, the effects were not desirable. You see these chocolates contain the wishes that our group made before coming to the chocolate factory. We don't know what they will do and we don't want anything bad to happen to you."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @VisualDesignStation

Stiles

Stiles turned to the chocolate knight and did the very first thing that came to mine. He rushed towards the chocolate knight and was ready to beat it up.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
[/QUOTE]

"In other words, they weren't made properly for the wishes to affect some of us in such a way." Shigure cut in.

"Speaking of, is there a way to get rid of them or at least keep them out of reach of Felicia and the others for her-um, their-safety?" Shigure asked, turning to Marie, Mash, and Alice after addressing Kiyohime and adding onto what Will said.

@Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @VisualDesign

----

Felicia threw ice daggers at the chocolate knight's sword, legs and arms, stopping when Stiles would charge, causing a small exasperated sigh to escape her as she kept her daggers in hand and held her staff ready in her free one.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Raynar Sassin @Lucky @York @Anyone I missed @Refinery

"In other words, they weren't made properly for the wishes to affect some of us in such a way." Shigure cut in.

"Speaking of, is there a way to get rid of them or at least keep them out of reach of Felicia and the others for her-um, their-safety?" Shigure asked, turning to Marie, Mash, and Alice after addressing Kiyohime and adding onto what Will said.

@Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @VisualDesign

----

Felicia threw ice daggers at the chocolate knight's sword, legs and arms, stopping when Stiles would charge, causing a small exasperated sigh to escape her as she kept her daggers in hand and held her staff ready in her free one.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Raynar Sassin @Lucky @York @Anyone I missed @Refinery

"You and me both pal can't say i'm a fan of what it looks like he's about to do..."
Asugi spoke to Hatter over the matter of the attack the knight was charging. He readied more shurikens. Despite the situation getting worse he still seemed calm and relaxed not letting the pressure of the situation get to him. Being trained as a ninja Asugi understood that any distress would cause him to make mistakes. he notices Felicia and is at least glad to see that she was okay.

"Keepin' cool eh Felicia...?" Asugi commented while slipping back into a combat stance while next to her.

@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

Well the arrival of Kiyohime threw the swordsman for a loop... In another universe another Laslow still remains alone after losing Kiyohime......but this is not that Laslow.. Laslow easily noticed how tense it had suddenly become but it didn't deter the swordsman at all. No he figured he could handle this situation all on his own all things considered and simply kept his smile as he moved closer to the new arrival..

Little did he know..

The chances of him royally screwing up were very high...

cHNQIg6.png

"Ah... milady how wonderful of you to join us! Unfortunately it seems the chocolates have some rather nasty side effects as the wonderful person has spoken of involving our wishes. It truly is a shame all things considered but fear not for I propose a solution! Why not have lady Marie make a new batch! One that uses the proper chocolate this time around so you can still try her chocolate without those nasty side effects bothering a lady as pretty as you." Laslow spoke genuinely as he figured this would be the best solution regardless of what Alice or Marie said.

Well he certainly wasn't lying at least...

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Neko Shogun @VisualDesignStation

Will

Stiles

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
[/QUOTE]

----

@Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Raynar Sassin @Lucky @York @Anyone I missed @Refinery[/QUOTE]

"You and me both pal can't say i'm a fan of what it looks like he's about to do..."
Asugi spoke to Hatter over the matter of the attack the knight was charging. He readied more shurikens. Despite the situation getting worse he still seemed calm and relaxed not letting the pressure of the situation get to him. Being trained as a ninja Asugi understood that any distress would cause him to make mistakes. he notices Felicia and is at least glad to see that she was okay.

"Keepin' cool eh Felicia...?" Asugi commented while slipping back into a combat stance while next to her.

@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

Well the arrival of Kiyohime threw the swordsman for a loop... In another universe another Laslow still remains alone after losing Kiyohime......but this is not that Laslow.. Laslow easily noticed how tense it had suddenly become but it didn't deter the swordsman at all. No he figured he could handle this situation all on his own all things considered and simply kept his smile as he moved closer to the new arrival..

Little did he know..

The chances of him royally screwing up were very high...

cHNQIg6.png

"Ah... milady how wonderful of you to join us! Unfortunately it seems the chocolates have some rather nasty side effects as the wonderful person has spoken of involving our wishes. It truly is a shame all things considered but fear not for I propose a solution! Why not have lady Marie make a new batch! One that uses the proper chocolate this time around so you can still try her chocolate without those nasty side effects bothering a lady as pretty as you." Laslow spoke genuinely as he figured this would be the best solution regardless of what Alice or Marie said.

Well he certainly wasn't lying at least...

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Neko Shogun @VisualDesignStation
Yulia
@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

Yulia was caught offguard when Kyle's ribbons suddenly obstructed her attempts to tackle him... Before he changed into a cat, causing her to hiss, and arch her back, fully intending to chase after him. However, more pressing matters crossed her mind; while one of the "choco servants", as she... Somehow knew to call them now had self destructed, there was still another remaining, and though Krillin and Reimu intended to finish the Knight, she noticed that it was beginning to build up flames... In a ball over its head.

It only took her a few moments to figure out what was going on, her eyes widening in surprise.

c3i7o6f.png

"Wait! That's a noble-..." Yulia said, but abruptly cut herself off, realizing they had little time to act.

ciNKvSs.png

"Krillin! Use your destructo-disc!" She shouted towards him.

Though he was already preparing for a Kamehameha wave, which she was sure to steer clear of the night for... She had a feeling that alone, even with Reimu's attack may not be entirely able to take on what was coming...

In the meantime, Yulia decided to attempt to snatch a flamethrower from one of the Nobu's... Hoping to melt the choco-servant before it could unleash its attack, but... It was doubtfull that she would be fast enough.

The few abilities she had coming back certainly did help her anticipate the enemy's moves... But alone, she just didn't have the capabilities to take out the servant... That would have to come down to the group she was with...

Reiner Braun
@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun
@VisualDesignStation

Reiner nodded when Mash mentioned the refinery... It looks like he had a destination now, but... Before he could say anything else, the sudden sound of an all to familiar voice made him freeze, as he spoke almost in perfect unison with Mash.

acBb2sw.png

"K-Kiyo..." He said, as the color drained from his face a little.

This... Was an unexpected development to say the least, and put him in a very precarious situation; he had intended to surprise Kiyo when he returned, but... If she was here, then... ... Was that even possible? Without lying to her that is.

However, this was the least of his worries; it looks like she was promised some chocolates by Marie, though... He hadn't rememebred her telling him anything about that, and... Given the situation, this could turn out badly, even with the others already trying to diffuse the situation.

Thinking quickly, he approached Kiyo, putting a hand on her shoulder... The hand that just so happened to have his command seals on them, though they did look a little like bruises at first glance.

"Hey... Listen... There's been a bit of an ah... Mix up in the factory, but... Once we sort that out, you'll get those chocolates Marie promised you... Okay?" He said.

Unfortunately the thought didn't occur to him yet that this Kiyohime may not be the same one who he swore to act as the master of... But.. He was telling the truth as far as he was concerned; once they dealt with the grain business, he was sure this factory could still produce regular, non-magical chocolates for her... Or at least so he hoped.

Reims grinded her teeth as she saw the chocolate knight charging up her attack, and she had trouble keeping her attack back any longer, in fact, she looked really uncomfortable keeping all of her attack back. Knowing she wasn’t going to hold back any longer, she slowly threw a few amulets at her allies, and the symbol that was on it, 守り, made it clear it was a protection charm of some sort.
“No no, this is going to be like that birdbrain’s attack again! I can’t hold this spell card back much longer, focus your energy and activate that talisman to avoid getting it, especially you, Krillan was it? Ah...I’m not even sure it’s going to be all that strong, since it’s starting to lose power. Here goes! Power of the Hakurei Shrine!”
Reimu discharged her attack, and a-many burst of those fast moving bullets came out of her, as well as powerful talisman. While it flew everywhere, it wasn’t aimed all that well, as well as the fact that the bullets were losing it’s power quite quickly. Likely the power of a well-throwed rock yes, but it’s supposed to be stronger. Well, people who can’t dodge might just want to listen to Reimu.
@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @York @ChocolateRefinery
———————————
“Alright, sorry to bother you, I’ll be leaving now!”
Marisa became kind of flustered and bowed at Shigure before leaving to look at the discussion at the table. Quite a few things at the table shocked her, and at how they all knew each other.
“The chocolates are..dangerous? That can’t be right, I feel so ever pleasant! But at the same time...I feel like I wanted something else, something more selfish? Why would I’ve ever thought of doing such a thing, I just want to be with my best friend together, right? Wait...please don’t eat the chocolate, Miss! I think all the wishes are wrong!”
@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun
@VisualDesignStation

Reims grinded her teeth as she saw the chocolate knight charging up her attack, and she had trouble keeping her attack back any longer, in fact, she looked really uncomfortable keeping all of her attack back. Knowing she wasn’t going to hold back any longer, she slowly threw a few amulets at her allies, and the symbol that was on it, 守り, made it clear it was a protection charm of some sort.
“No no, this is going to be like that birdbrain’s attack again! I can’t hold this spell card back much longer, focus your energy and activate that talisman to avoid getting it, especially you, Krillan was it? Ah...I’m not even sure it’s going to be all that strong, since it’s starting to lose power. Here goes! Power of the Hakurei Shrine!”
Reimu discharged her attack, and a-many burst of those fast moving bullets came out of her, as well as powerful talisman. While it flew everywhere, it wasn’t aimed all that well, as well as the fact that the bullets were losing it’s power quite quickly. Likely the power of a well-throwed rock yes, but it’s supposed to be stronger. Well, people who can’t dodge might just want to listen to Reimu.

Krillin tried to activate the Talisman to defend himself against Reimu's uncontrollable attack but couldn't afford to stop charging his Kamehameha Wave so he was left vulnerable. "18... A little help here!" "Kinda busy right now!" She responded as she was already charging towards the Chocolate Knight with a pair of Destructo Discs in hand as she attempted to slice it up when she realised that Krillin did need some help. Tossing her discs towards the Chocolate Knight, she quickly flew backwards and rushed towards Krillin and activated the Talisman just in time and activated hers to protect them from Reimu's attack. She then took to yell towards her angrily.

uQ0FagP.png

"Are you out of your mind?! Are you trying to get us all killed?!" "18 Please. She did pass us those amulets---" "No one in their right mind would use a attack that would endanger their allies. Well, Vegeta is an exception since he's always a prideful prick but you must be insane if you're going to risk such an attack."

@MelodyMeister @Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery​

-Final Chapter-
"A Tale Sprinkled In Sweet Nothings"

The chocolate knight began to falter from the combined efforts of the group, but what appeared to be the final nail in the coffin was a sudden summoning and attack of a chess knight. While it was extremely abrupt for the group, the Hatter immediately knew who was behind it, and felt relief for the needed backup. As the chess knight disappeared from sight, it was about time that he started talking.

tumblr_oou7nl5lPC1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ I should make this quick, the explanation and all. There isn't much time left, especially if the Chess King had to intervene from afar to help us move along. ❞ The Hatter silently gestured for the group to follow, considering that the Cheshire Cat was not present, ❝ This chocolate factory was not supposed to be here, and has no real place in the tale of Wonderland. The Alice you probably all saw at the beginning of this tour... she originally wasn't the Alice of this tale. Her real name is Airis Riedel... and I know this since she's my childhood friend lured into this story in the first place. Likewise, I'm not the original Hatter, and that my name is Luke Estheim... That aside... she was left here with no memories of her real identity, but refused to believe that she was Alice. Then the next day, she's gone to build up a chocolate factory and acting as if she had been Alice for her entire life... ❞

With all the pieces coming together, the whole experience thus far felt unsettling. Alice, or rather Airis according to Luke, surely wasn't the only one who built up the factory, and with the addition of the wish-granting chocolates and sentient chocolate warriors... it wasn't the greatest thing to uncover on Valentine's Day.

❝ I can't figure out what those chocolate... enemies are in the grand scheme of things here, but I can't see it being any good. So I ask of you that are present... shall we set things right before the worst happens? ❞ Luke asked for the group's assistance, stopping in his tracks as he saw the golden doors resting on top of a grand staircase. That was probably the factory's office, for whoever was in charge, and for sure that couldn't be just "Alice."

-----

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ H-Huh? The chocolates aren't good? And it gives bad side effects? ❞ Kiyohime was more shocked than disappointed in this case. Marie could only nod in response, tagging along with everyone else's reasoning. Maybe the Rider-class Servant wanted to get out of this conversation as soon as possible once the opportunity arose, which was right about now. What was also a good junction to stray away from Kiyohime almost getting upset...

❝ Uh... there's a sudden increase of magical energy in the area! ❞ Mash glanced at her communicator, and immediately warned the group at the sudden development. Thankfully it wasn't a hostile Servant, but something about this knocked Alice into unconsciousness, leaning against the tea party table. This offset the many Nobus in the room, all of them trying to figure out how to wake her back up again. But that wasn't needed.

tumblr_p4bp4eEPu51v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Don't worry, she's all fine. Just a sleepy from my magic is all. I hope I'm not intruding on some tea and cookies, but we need to start wrapping up this phony tour. ❞ A red-haired man walked into the room, a single playing card in his hand.

❝ Could you explain what's going on here? Not only is there wish-granting chocolates that most are after, but the appearances of Servants in this factory aren't making this factory feel safe for a tour. ❞ Mash questioned the man, really thinking that she was basically invited to go into this strange Singularity.

❝ Nothing much. This chocolate factory's been a ruse from the start, Alice being the puppet to help sugarcoat the factory's existence while the true mastermind has been cooking up the powerful wish-granting chocolates, and the tour being some test run with y'all being the guinea pigs. Any questions or are we gonna fix this up before everyone else in Wonderland buys into the chocolate factory scam? ❞ The man explained with a shrug, not exactly taking the situation into a serious light but having a role on stopping it however.

❝ If that's the case... who are you? How can we know that we can trust you? ❞ Kiyohime narrowed her eyes at the man, who didn't seem bothered with her sudden focus onto him.

❝ Wow, I didn't think some pretty lady was going to put me on the spot. Sure, call me Joker for now. I'm only here since the Hatter and the Chess King needed some extra help with this factory problem. Oh, and you can definitely trust me. For instance, ❞ Joker glanced over at one of his cards before he used it up for another spell. Everyone in the Visual Design Station would feel the sudden surge of their abilities coming back at full force, eradicating the spell that Alice put on them at the beginning of the tour.

❝ If I was an enemy, I could've simply used magic to kill all of you in one go, being weakened by Alice's spell and all, but here I am, using my magic to restore your powers that were sealed away. That should be enough reason to trust me, huh? ❞ A slight smile came from him, ❝ C'mon, let's get moving to where the big bad mastermind is hiding at. I'm pretty sure that the Chess King's found out the hiding spot by now. Feel free to throw questions at me while we move, 'kay? ❞

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​

Stiles

" I would very much like to find out who caused this mess and put an end to it once and for all. There are times where things go wrong, but whatever is happening here isn't good. Especially if you are telling the truth. I hate being used as everyone's personal guinea pig," he replied, following Luke.

@Gummi Bunnies

Will

" I have a few questions. Why in the world would someone want to grant wishes for us? I know that these can be dangerous... but why us?" He asked. Sometimes he wondered why he was the one picked on all the time.

@Gummi Bunnies

-Final Chapter-
"A Tale Sprinkled In Sweet Nothings"

The chocolate knight began to falter from the combined efforts of the group, but what appeared to be the final nail in the coffin was a sudden summoning and attack of a chess knight. While it was extremely abrupt for the group, the Hatter immediately knew who was behind it, and felt relief for the needed backup. As the chess knight disappeared from sight, it was about time that he started talking.

tumblr_oou7nl5lPC1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ I should make this quick, the explanation and all. There isn't much time left, especially if the Chess King had to intervene from afar to help us move along. ❞ The Hatter silently gestured for the group to follow, considering that the Cheshire Cat was not present, ❝ This chocolate factory was not supposed to be here, and has no real place in the tale of Wonderland. The Alice you probably all saw at the beginning of this tour... she originally wasn't the Alice of this tale. Her real name is Airis Riedel... and I know this since she's my childhood friend lured into this story in the first place. Likewise, I'm not the original Hatter, and that my name is Luke Estheim... That aside... she was left here with no memories of her real identity, but refused to believe that she was Alice. Then the next day, she's gone to build up a chocolate factory and acting as if she had been Alice for her entire life... ❞

With all the pieces coming together, the whole experience thus far felt unsettling. Alice, or rather Airis according to Luke, surely wasn't the only one who built up the factory, and with the addition of the wish-granting chocolates and sentient chocolate warriors... it wasn't the greatest thing to uncover on Valentine's Day.

❝ I can't figure out what those chocolate... enemies are in the grand scheme of things here, but I can't see it being any good. So I ask of you that are present... shall we set things right before the worst happens? ❞ Luke asked for the group's assistance, stopping in his tracks as he saw the golden doors resting on top of a grand staircase. That was probably the factory's office, for whoever was in charge, and for sure that couldn't be just "Alice."

"This was way more interesting than your invite led on." Android 18 responded, looking towards Krillin more than Hatter as they followed. "I just hope that the guys back at the tournament are doing alright without you, 18. I kinda feel guilty for pulling you away." "I'll be sure to make you somewhat pay for it, but not as much as I had originally had in mind, sweetie. This was actually a lot of fun."

jeD7kjo.png

"Hehe... Thanks I guess! Haha..." 18 then turned towards Luke and showed a serious expression. "Let's just get this over with." "Yeah. This "Alice" imposter seems to be up to no good, and we'll ensure that things are set right!"

@Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefineryGroup​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back