Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooh, visuals design is always fun! I think I'll go there!" Monika looked at the club members, as well as the others they'd been talking too. "Do you want to come along?" Honestly she didn't care either way; this trip was for her to get a little me time away from playing matchmaker for her friends, so they could do whatever.

...gosh, that sounded kinda harsh.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

---

Well, that was a neat little disappearing trick. Rashid didn't really know how Nobunaga did it, but he wasn't about to question it much. The tour was about to continue! "I think I'll head over to the chocolate refinery, myself," he said, walking over to Kyle. "A high-tech place like this must have cutting edge technology to do that." Plus, who knows? Maybe he'd get free samples.

@Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

Questions came from all directions considering on who Nobunaga learned of the "wish-granting" chocolates, but the warlord only laughed as if the inquiry was some sort of joke. Even when tied up, it appeared that she was slowly fading away, like a spirit being laid to rest.

❝ Better that none of you know... actually. Besides, I think... I'm going to rest up now... later! ❞ She smiled at the group before she faded away in a golden light. While it appeared that she had died, Mash jumped a bit when she heard her communicator go off.

[ ❝ M-Mash? What's going on with your chocolate factory trip? Nobunaga finally showed up after being gone from Chaldea for some time... She seems to have a fear of magazines? ❞ ] A man's voice stammered all over the place, with sounds of Nobunaga possibly in the background on his end.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ Doctor... there's something going on regarding wish-granting chocolates... I don't think this is a Singularity, but can you keep track of the situation? ❞ Mash spoke to the other man through her communicator.

[ ❝ Sure... We can't Rayshift anybody else to help out due to not knowing the coordinates... but we'll figure out a solution soon, Mash! ❞ ] Soon once that was said, the communication was cut off. Well, with Nobunaga not present at the factory, the Nobus didn't seem to mind that their leader went down, and immediately went back to work. Speaking of which, the entirety of the group would see that they were back at the cocoa bean trees, and if they decided to double-check the janitor's closet, it was back to being a regular janitor's closet. Almost like that encounter actually didn't take place, but surely they remembered it.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ That was an experience, but that's all over with now. Alice, shall we proceed with the tour? Staying in one place like this only wastes time, so I'll assist you by taking half of the guests. ❞ Kyle continued to focus his attention to Alice, getting extremely close to her as he said so.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Y... You're right, Kyle. We can't afford to dillydally any further. Well, it'll take too long to call out names to split up into two tour groups, but I ask that you decide if you want to go with Kyle to the chocolate refinery or to come along with me to the visual design station. Alice paused before agreeing with the Cheshire Cat, asking the tour guests on where they wanted to go.

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​

That Kyle reminded her a bit of Jakob for some reason...

"The chocolate refinery sounds interesting!" Felicia spoke up after a moment of thinking it over as she made her way to those gathering near Kyle.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Crow

"Ooh, visuals design is always fun! I think I'll go there!" Monika looked at the club members, as well as the others they'd been talking too. "Do you want to come along?" Honestly she didn't care either way; this trip was for her to get a little me time away from playing matchmaker for her friends, so they could do whatever.

---

Well, that was a neat little disappearing trick. Rashid didn't really know how Nobunaga did it, but he wasn't about to question it much. The tour was about to continue! "I think I'll head over to the chocolate refinery, myself," he said, walking over to Kyle. "A high-tech place like this must have cutting edge technology to do that." Plus, who knows? Maybe he'd get free samples.

@Gummi Bunnies

"I'll join you, I'm pretty curious about it." Shigure responded to Monika with a nod. The artist in him was definitely curious about it, and with Felicia and him spliting up they could cover more ground in case a problem came up.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

Questions came from all directions considering on who Nobunaga learned of the "wish-granting" chocolates, but the warlord only laughed as if the inquiry was some sort of joke. Even when tied up, it appeared that she was slowly fading away, like a spirit being laid to rest.

❝ Better that none of you know... actually. Besides, I think... I'm going to rest up now... later! ❞ She smiled at the group before she faded away in a golden light. While it appeared that she had died, Mash jumped a bit when she heard her communicator go off.

[ ❝ M-Mash? What's going on with your chocolate factory trip? Nobunaga finally showed up after being gone from Chaldea for some time... She seems to have a fear of magazines? ❞ ] A man's voice stammered all over the place, with sounds of Nobunaga possibly in the background on his end.

❝ Doctor... there's something going on regarding wish-granting chocolates... I don't think this is a Singularity, but can you keep track of the situation? ❞ Mash spoke to the other man through her communicator.

[ ❝ Sure... We can't Rayshift anybody else to help out due to not knowing the coordinates... but we'll figure out a solution soon, Mash! ❞ ] Soon once that was said, the communication was cut off. Well, with Nobunaga not present at the factory, the Nobus didn't seem to mind that their leader went down, and immediately went back to work. Speaking of which, the entirety of the group would see that they were back at the cocoa bean trees, and if they decided to double-check the janitor's closet, it was back to being a regular janitor's closet. Almost like that encounter actually didn't take place, but surely they remembered it.

❝ That was an experience, but that's all over with now. Alice, shall we proceed with the tour? Staying in one place like this only wastes time, so I'll assist you by taking half of the guests. ❞ Kyle continued to focus his attention to Alice, getting extremely close to her as he said so.

❝ Y... You're right, Kyle. We can't afford to dillydally any further. Well, it'll take too long to call out names to split up into two tour groups, but I ask that you decide if you want to go with Kyle to the chocolate refinery or to come along with me to the visual design station. Alice paused before agreeing with the Cheshire Cat, asking the tour guests on where they wanted to go.

~Cast List~

---

@Gummi Bunnies

TWH78qK.jpg

"Designs are nice, but I'd like to see the love that goes into the chocolate, so I opt for the chocolate refinery," Miu says.

qsm3Qbb.jpg

"Well, it is a factory..." Hideri responds, "I think that statement only applies to homemade ones~."

"Is that what you have to say after all that's happened, Hideri-chan?"

"Ladies first, ladies first~ guess I'll have to get second hand info on the Visual Design Station then. I hope I'm not missing the part where they make a white chocolate statue of me~. It would be a sin if my beauty missed out on such an opportunity~"

CqtRUbo.gif

"Alright, alright," Miu says as she drags Hideri across the floor.

And so the two head for the Chocolate Refinery.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

~Cast List~
"I'll go for the visual design." Mizelia answered. Having the feeling she might be able to pick something up for inspiration or give something to the factory.

Reimu and Marisa looked worse for wear, after their fight, their clothes a little more than ragged. Reimu, who looks a bit more neater than Marisa, began to line up at the chocolate group, while taking a look at the others around her and sighing. She directed Marisa to followed, but the blonde witch went along with Alice much to the maiden’s annoyance.
“Hey! Marisa! Aren’t you going along with me to the chocolate refinery? You did want the chocolates after all.”
The witch looked at her and smiled, despite her likely loss, she looked at bright as ever.
“Nah, Go on your own, Kay? I’m goin’ to the visual design! That way, we’ll have both chocolate and ideas. Get some of those lovey dovey chocolates for me, and I’ll uh..never mind, get chocolate for me as well, okay Remy?”
Reimu made a unimpressed look at Marisa who winked in return, they both waved goodbye before following their tour guides.
@Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

TWH78qK.jpg

"Designs are nice, but I'd like to see the love that goes into the chocolate, so I opt for the chocolate refinery," Miu says.

qsm3Qbb.jpg

"Well, it is a factory..." Hideri responds, "I think that statement only applies to homemade ones~."

"Ladies first, ladies first~ guess I'll have to get second hand info on the Visual Design Station then. I hope I'm not missing the part where they make a white chocolate statue of me~. It would be a sin if my beauty missed out on such an opportunity~"

CqtRUbo.gif

18 and Krillin thought to each other about where they should go, and decided to head towards the Chocolate Refinery to see how it's all made. As they walked over to the group that was heading towards there, 18 looked towards Miu.

images

"We'll come with you two towards the Chocolate Refinery. That's if you'll have us." She stated with a smile. "I've grown to like you two since we got here, this trip was definitely not a waste of time." "Although we have a lot of explaining to do when we get back home... Haha..." Krillin laughed nervously. They would probably not be bothered so much, and Vegeta? Might throw a hissy fit but they hardly cared about him anyways.

Krillin walked alongside Hideri who was constantly being dragged by Miu it seemed.

230px-Kuririn.png

"Hey, I don't think we've actually talked! My name's Krillin. The girl that came with me is my wife, Android 18. Are you a friend of Miu's?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow

18 and Krillin thought to each other about where they should go, and decided to head towards the Chocolate Refinery to see how it's all made. As they walked over to the group that was heading towards there, 18 looked towards Miu.

images

"We'll come with you two towards the Chocolate Refinery. That's if you'll have us." She stated with a smile. "I've grown to like you two since we got here, this trip was definitely not a waste of time." "Although we have a lot of explaining to do when we get back home... Haha..." Krillin laughed nervously. They would probably not be bothered so much, and Vegeta? Might throw a hissy fit but they hardly cared about him anyways.

Krillin walked alongside Hideri who was constantly being dragged by Miu it seemed.

230px-Kuririn.png

"Hey, I don't think we've actually talked! My name's Krillin. The girl that came with me is my wife, Android 18. Are you a friend of Miu's?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow

"Oho~..."

Hideri rose.

r4FhOny.jpg

"My name is Kanzaki Hideri~ I'm a peppy, young high school girl~ pleased to meet you all~. Oh, yes, Miu's a friend of mine~."

Hideri completed this with a wink.

"I know her from my workplace," Miu says, "it's been a good few months since she rolled in for the job interview."

"Speaking of friends, it looks like Felicia's coming with us too~," Hideri adds, looking at the others within the crowd.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

Will and Stiles

Stiles looked over at Mason with a smile. " Maybe we will get to taste some chocolate if we check out the chocolate refinery. I'm going there," he replied.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Chocolate Refinery

Will looked over at him with a sigh nervously. " I'm going over to visual design," he replied back to him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't believe that'll be necessary... but I'd appreciate the help. ❞ Mash blinked her eyes at Rashid's joke, the jab at it flew right over her head. Though she gave an appreciative nod before focusing her attention at Nobunaga. She had the same question that Mason, Asugi, and Reiner had in mind, keeping herself from repeating the same question.

❝ Didn't you hear what I said earlier? ... wish-granting chocolates is the big main thing here. It's never been that easy than this to get a single wish done, and all it takes is a bite out of that chocolate! ... or at least that's what I was told. ❞ Nobunaga went on with what she knew, bringing up that the factory was giving out wish-granting chocolates. That was worrying on Mash's end, if there were people trying to steal those chocolates. From the little she knew, it was like miniature and easily attained versions of the Holy Grail. She hoped that this wasn't the case, but seeing Nobunaga's actions here, it felt like that exactly.

❝ ... wait, Nobunaga, who told you? ❞ Mash narrowed her eyes once she heard that last part, and almost immediately, Nobunaga clammed up once asked.

❝ I believe so... I would've thought that this feeling would be worse, but it's like I was never hurt in the first place. ❞ Alice pointed out, managing to get herself up on her feet no problem. Strange, she did get knocked over pretty bad, so a person could've sworn she would be at the very least be slightly battered up. It appeared that that wasn't the case... Before Alice could say more, the Cheshire Cat took a tight grasp of her hand, tugging her towards his side.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ I'm very glad that you're not terribly hurt then, Alice. I wouldn't imagine how distraught I'll be if I never rushed to your aid. After all, it is my duty to keep Wonderland's Alice safe and sound, a duty that I'll take on with my dear life. ❞ He winked at her with a flirtatious tone, and then glancing over to flash a smirk at Laslow. Did the Cheshire Cat think that the other was trying to woo Alice away from him?

❝ C-Cheshire Cat? You don't have to say that every time to me... ❞ The tour guide stammered in embarrassment, her face getting all red by his sudden words.

❝ No need to be so formal Alice, try to call me Kyle like I've requested back when this chocolate factory was put together. ❞ The Cheshire Cat, or Kyle as he preferred, was very evidently possessive over her. Something to be noted.

❝ You're welcome. I've only done what I can due to Alice's call. ❞ Kyle smiled once approached by Mizelia, but he sounded a tad dismissive at her thanks. He seemed more inclined to stick with Alice for the time's being.​

Kyle reacted in a way that most regular cats would at this gesture: quickly distancing himself from Yulia and letting out a... quiet hiss? Yeah, he didn't like that very much.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @York @Everyone​
-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

~Cast List~
Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@Visual Design

Reiner gasped in surprise when Nobu began to fade away into a golden light.

acBb2sw.png

"Wait, but-...!" Reiner protested, but it was too late, Nobu was already gone.

Fortunately, if Mash had anything to say about it, Nobu was fine, though the overall encounter left him with more questions then answers... However, it was possible this tour could at least help him shed some light onto the situation. Frowning a little, he paused for a few moments to contemplate on where to go, before finally deciding to head down to visual design. While he wasn't sure what this implied, it certainly seemed like it would unveil at least some of the secrets lingering about this facility... With the weird Nobu workforce and all...

Yulia
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Crow
@Chocolate Refinery

In the meantime, Yulia, who had arched her back and retreated a little in response to Kyle's hissing decided to follow his lead anyways... And head to the chocolate refinery, eyeing the Nobu work force the whole time.

Y31bYup.png

"Where do these Nobus come from?" She asked, seeming to be thinking out loud.

Though if anything, Kyle would (hopefully) at least have some sort of answer.

Last edited:
-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

~Cast List~

"The chocolate refinery sounds interesting!" Felicia spoke up after a moment of thinking it over as she made her way to those gathering near Kyle.

"I'll join you, I'm pretty curious about it." Shigure responded to Monika with a nod. The artist in him was definitely curious about it, and with Felicia and him spliting up they could cover more ground in case a problem came up.

"Well the refinery does sound interesting.....but I know a certain ninja who'll love to go there.. So i'll head with Shigure to the visual design..." Laslow would speak to Felicia once that little showdown between him and Kyle ended. He couldn't explain why but he wasn't a fan of the cat guy's actions... well no need to think about that now so Laslow happily joined the group that Shigure was with though he didn't speak at first as to not be rude.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Takumi

Meanwhile with Asugi...

"Well assuming that the 'refinery' is where all the chocolate is made guess it's a pretty easy choice. So I guess i'm going with you..." Asugi looked at Kyle upon saying this with his usual relaxed expression..

@Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneElse

Last edited:
"Oho~..."

Hideri rose.

r4FhOny.jpg

"My name is Kanzaki Hideri~ I'm a peppy, young high school girl~ pleased to meet you all~. Oh, yes, Miu's a friend of mine~."

"A peppy, young high school girl huh? Reminds me of Videl." Krillin stated as he felt relived to no longer have to keep bending down to maintain eye contact. "Except Videl's a Martial Arts fighter."

"I know her from my workplace," Miu says, "it's been a good few months since she rolled in for the job interview."

"Speaking of friends, it looks like Felicia's coming with us too~," Hideri adds, looking at the others within the crowd.

"Ah. She sounds... nice." 18 responded, walking next to Miu as they followed the Tour Guide. "As for me? I'm what you'd call an Android. I'm not fully human like Krillin is but I have incredible strength and power thanks to my "Deceased Creator" Dr. Gero."

@Crow @Everyone Else​

"Oho~..."

Hideri rose.

r4FhOny.jpg

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

"Haha, that's right." Felicia responded when Hideri brought up her joining them to the refinery, before waving at Krillin and Android 18. "Hello, I'm sure from Hideri said you know this already, but I'm Felicia." she greeted.

"Well the refinery does sound interesting.....but I know a certain ninja who'll love to go there.. So i'll head with Shigure to the visual design..." Laslow would speak to Felicia once that little showdown between him and Kyle ended. He couldn't explain why but he wasn't a fan of the cat guy's actions... well no need to think about that now so Laslow happily joined the group that Shigure was with though he didn't speak at first as to not be rude.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Takumi

Meanwhile with Asugi...

"Well assuming that the 'refinery' is where all the chocolate is made guess it's a pretty easy choice. So I guess i'm going with you..." Asugi looked at Kyle upon saying this with his usual relaxed expression..

"Alright Laswlow! You and Shigure have fun now and look out for each other." she smiled, unknowingly taking on an almost motherly tone as she spoke. Even if that Laslow wasn't her Laslow she'd be pretty sad if him and Shigure got hurt or something. She couldn't shake the feeling that what happened with Nobunaga would happen again, and possibly be worse.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Crimson Spartan @Refinery

Meanwhile Shigure perked up a bit seeing Laslow join them.

"Nice of you to join us Laslow...since that battle is over, I was wondering how my mother from your world is fairing?" he asked, brow furrowing a bit on the topic. He was a bit of a mama's boy sure, and he was dying to know, but he also knew that it wouldn't really matter in the long run since her life in that timeline probably wasn't exactly thr same as his version's.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Visual design

"Haha, that's right." Felicia responded when Hideri brought up her joining them to the refinery, before waving at Krillin and Android 18. "Hello, I'm sure from Hideri said you know this already, but I'm Felicia." she greeted.

images

"Nice to meet you Felicia. I'm 18." 18 responded with a smile on her face. "Nice to meet yo too, Felicia. The name's Krillin." "So what exactly is it that you do? You look like a maid."

@Takumi

images

"Nice to meet you Felicia. I'm 18." 18 responded with a smile on her face. "Nice to meet yo too, Felicia. The name's Krillin." "So what exactly is it that you do? You look like a maid."

@Takumi

"Well I am a maid, but also a soldier. Oh, and I'm a bit of a healer." she said.

"You see, in my world there's a war going on, and my Master needs all the help she can get! The war's close to ending, so I'll probably go back to being a maid since I need to practice not tripping over myself...or dropping tea sets....or getting tangled up in yarn..." she trailed off from that and thought about it for a second.

tumblr_inline_o7ib9b8swQ1t49rd8_100.png

The list goes on and on. I have a lot of work to do to get better

tumblr_inline_o7ib6x3NpH1t49rd8_100.png

"Anyway! What so you guys do?" Felicia bounced back quickly to change the subject.

"Well I am a maid, but also a soldier. Oh, and I'm a bit of a healer." she said.

"You see, in my world there's a war going on, and my Master needs all the help she can get! The war's close to ending, so I'll probably go back to being a maid since I need to practice not tripping over myself...or dropping tea sets....or getting tangled up in yarn..." she trailed off from that and thought about it for a second.

"Anyway! What so you guys do?" Felicia bounced back quickly to change the subject.

"We're fighters. Capable of wielding something known as "Ki" which we use to fight strong opponents." "Yeah. We'd give a demonstration but something in this factory is nullifying our abilities." Krillin adds. "Although I don't need it as I have plenty of physical strength." "Yeah, she's right about that. She broke someone's arms with one kick alone to the shoulders."

@Takumi

"A peppy, young high school girl huh? Reminds me of Videl." Krillin stated as he felt relived to no longer have to keep bending down to maintain eye contact. "Except Videl's a Martial Arts fighter."

"Ah. She sounds... nice." 18 responded, walking next to Miu as they followed the Tour Guide. "As for me? I'm what you'd call an Android. I'm not fully human like Krillin is but I have incredible strength and power thanks to my "Deceased Creator" Dr. Gero."

@Crow @Everyone Else​

images

@Takumi

"We're fighters. Capable of wielding something known as "Ki" which we use to fight strong opponents." "Yeah. We'd give a demonstration but something in this factory is nullifying our abilities." Krillin adds. "Although I don't need it as I have plenty of physical strength." "Yeah, she's right about that. She broke someone's arms with one kick alone to the shoulders."

@Takumi

"This Videl sounds like she'd have lots of boys going after her, especially if I remind you of her~." Hideri comments.

Miu pouts and crosses her arms at Hideri's words.

"Well, I channeled some magic through a staff just now, so maybe a weakened version of your abilities are usable now~."

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Raynar Saassin

@Gummi Bunnies

TWH78qK.jpg

qsm3Qbb.jpg

CqtRUbo.gif

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​
Reimu and Marisa looked worse for wear, after their fight, their clothes a little more than ragged. Reimu, who looks a bit more neater than Marisa, began to line up at the chocolate group, while taking a look at the others around her and sighing. She directed Marisa to followed, but the blonde witch went along with Alice much to the maiden’s annoyance.
“Hey! Marisa! Aren’t you going along with me to the chocolate refinery? You did want the chocolates after all.”
The witch looked at her and smiled, despite her likely loss, she looked at bright as ever.
“Nah, Go on your own, Kay? I’m goin’ to the visual design! That way, we’ll have both chocolate and ideas. Get some of those lovey dovey chocolates for me, and I’ll uh..never mind, get chocolate for me as well, okay Remy?”
Reimu made a unimpressed look at Marisa who winked in return, they both waved goodbye before following their tour guides.
@Gummi Bunnies

images

230px-Kuririn.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow
Stiles looked over at Mason with a smile. " Maybe we will get to taste some chocolate if we check out the chocolate refinery. I'm going there," he replied.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Chocolate Refinery
Yulia
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Crow
@Chocolate Refinery

In the meantime, Yulia, who had arched her back and retreated a little in response to Kyle's hissing decided to follow his lead anyways... And head to the chocolate refinery, eyeing the Nobu work force the whole time.

Y31bYup.png

"Where do these Nobus come from?" She asked, seeming to be thinking out loud.

Though if anything, Kyle would (hopefully) at least have some sort of answer.
Meanwhile with Asugi...

While it pained him to part with Alice for the tour, he didn't want to go against her word, so Kyle stepped into the direction towards the factory's chocolate refinery with the group of people tagging along. It didn't take long to step into where all of the chocolate making took place, judging from the many sets of machinery and the working Nobus operating the systems.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't actually know how the machinery works here, but it all came together when Alice brought up her idea of a chocolate factory to me and some others in Wonderland. Such as the technology to craft these chocolates and the Nobu workforce to keep the place running. All within a day, just like a miracle. ❞ Kyle explained, once again talking about Alice indirectly. However, it appeared that Alice somehow established a chocolate factory in a day's notice from what he was saying, like it was all from a whim.

Off to the side, one of the Nobus sounded like they were in a panic, but Kyle didn't seem to mind it for... whatever reason.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

"I'll go for the visual design." Mizelia answered. Having the feeling she might be able to pick something up for inspiration or give something to the factory.
@Gummi Bunnies
Will looked over at him with a sigh nervously. " I'm going over to visual design," he replied back to him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design
Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@Visual Design

Reiner gasped in surprise when Nobu began to fade away into a golden light.

acBb2sw.png

"Wait, but-...!" Reiner protested, but it was too late, Nobu was already gone.

Fortunately, if Mash had anything to say about it, Nobu was fine, though the overall encounter left him with more questions then answers... However, it was possible this tour could at least help him shed some light onto the situation. Frowning a little, he paused for a few moments to contemplate on where to go, before finally deciding to head down to visual design. While he wasn't sure what this implied, it certainly seemed like it would unveil at least some of the secrets lingering about this facility... With the weird Nobu workforce and all...

tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ Alright everybody! The visual design station is this way! ❞ Alice took a moment to see those going to the chocolate refinery with Kyle before she signaled for the rest to follow her. Judging on how the current situation was after the Nobunaga encounter, Mash decided to go along with those in this half of the group. Stepping into a hall leading away from the cocoa bean tree room, the group saw that it was a long hallway decorated excessively with extravagant colors. All seemed calm and nothing off, but the fact that there was some Nobus going back and forth in a rush while carrying platters of assorted pastries and tea seemed off.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Uh... are the Nobus supposed to be this much in a rush? ❞ Mash was confused about what she was seeing. She knew that the Nobus were strange enough, but given on the earlier problem with this place, she could only worry.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @VisualDesignStation

Reimu looked around at the machinery with confusion, since Gensokyo never had such advanced technology except for the Kappa and several other groups, and even then they used a magic-machine mix. She was curious of what this stuff was, and how it worked. But then she felt a little bump on her leg and looked down at the Nobu near her. Reimu poked the Nobu with her stick, and crouched down to look at it with a borderline glare.
“What kind of creature are you? You don’t seem to be able to speak, and seem to have less than human intelligence.
Wait, What kind of magic does that Alice have?! To just make this gigantic factory in a day? No one but the Gods and that Gap Hag can do that! Well, I do suppose outsiders do have magic, but I never though they’ll be stronger than that half god Sanae..”

Oh, it seems in her shock of the making of the factory, she accidentally hit the Nobu. Quite hard at that.
@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone Else
——————
Marisa grinned brightly as she saw the hallway, excited for the visual design. After all, if this is just the hallway, then what could the visual design be like? She straightened her hat and tried to look as neat as she could, as well as taking a notepad and pencil, when she said she’ll be taking ideas, Marisa meant it. The inspiration was so she didn’t have to resort to stealing others’s spellcards and making her own beautiful patterns. Marisa noticed however, that the calm hallway was populated by many panicking Nobus.
“Ah, I’ll suppose many of those little guys would be busy, due to that drama goin’ on back there, dawww, look at the guys just runnin’ round and round with the platters!..Hey, Alice, Why was there that Nobu overlord, and why were they fightin for them? ‘Cause if that’s the case, cha workforce ain’t that trustworthy.”
@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone Else

"Alright Laswlow! You and Shigure have fun now and look out for each other." she smiled, unknowingly taking on an almost motherly tone as she spoke. Even if that Laslow wasn't her Laslow she'd be pretty sad if him and Shigure got hurt or something. She couldn't shake the feeling that what happened with Nobunaga would happen again, and possibly be worse.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Crimson Spartan @Refinery

Meanwhile Shigure perked up a bit seeing Laslow join them.

"Nice of you to join us Laslow...since that battle is over, I was wondering how my mother from your world is fairing?" he asked, brow furrowing a bit on the topic. He was a bit of a mama's boy sure, and he was dying to know, but he also knew that it wouldn't really matter in the long run since her life in that timeline probably wasn't exactly thr same as his version's.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Visual design

"Well suppose she's fairing well now. Some of the things we ran into I know were really hard on her but she made it though regardless. She's a lot stronger then me i'll give her that..." Laslow spoke but his smile slightly faltered at that last remark. However he recovered quickly and hoped that no one noticed that.

While it pained him to part with Alice for the tour, he didn't want to go against her word, so Kyle stepped into the direction towards the factory's chocolate refinery with the group of people tagging along. It didn't take long to step into where all of the chocolate making took place, judging from the many sets of machinery and the working Nobus operating the systems.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't actually know how the machinery works here, but it all came together when Alice brought up her idea of a chocolate factory to me and some others in Wonderland. Such as the technology to craft these chocolates and the Nobu workforce to keep the place running. All within a day, just like a miracle. ❞ Kyle explained, once again talking about Alice indirectly. However, it appeared that Alice somehow established a chocolate factory in a day's notice from what he was saying, like it was all from a whim.

Off to the side, one of the Nobus sounded like they were in a panic, but Kyle didn't seem to mind it for... whatever reason.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ Alright everybody! The visual design station is this way! ❞ Alice took a moment to see those going to the chocolate refinery with Kyle before she signaled for the rest to follow her. Judging on how the current situation was after the Nobunaga encounter, Mash decided to go along with those in this half of the group. Stepping into a hall leading away from the cocoa bean tree room, the group saw that it was a long hallway decorated excessively with extravagant colors. All seemed calm and nothing off, but the fact that there was some Nobus going back and forth in a rush while carrying platters of assorted pastries and tea seemed off.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Uh... are the Nobus supposed to be this much in a rush? ❞ Mash was confused about what she was seeing. She knew that the Nobus were strange enough, but given on the earlier problem with this place, she could only worry.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @VisualDesignStation

"They seem to be in quite the rush." Laslow noted deciding it was best to keep a sharp eye on the situation upon noticing this.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation

"That seems a bit odd... So it literally just happened..? All within a day no less...?" Asugi spoke to Kyle questioning all of this upon hearing him. He did however catch a glimpse of a panicking Nobu but decided to stay quiet on the matter preferring to observe what could possibly causing that Nobu to panic. After all if it was another fight he didn't want the possible foe to catch them all off guard.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

Stiles

Stiles paused and looked around the room and back at Kyle. " Shouldn't we see what those things are panicking about? I imagine that it can't be something good. I think, it would be best if we at least tried to assist it" he replied.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin [USER=2467]@York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

Will

Will looked around and nodded in agreement that they should figure out why the Nobus were in a rush. "I imagine it can't be for a good reason.

[/USER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back