Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, yes! No problems on my end!" Man, she was a good liar. So good, it was kind of scary. "How about you, Shigure? Are you doing okay?"

@Takumi

"I'm alright, no major injuries whatsoever. Though, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what's happened, hopefully things will stay calm longer." he gave her a polite smile and a small nod. Monika wasn't the only good lier. Well, it was more of a half truth on his part about being alright. He was internally struggling to understand how the closet apparently became a different dimension. Unless it was like the Deeprealms, which made just a tiny bit more sense not really.

@Yun Lee

Hideri was so nice! With both Hideri and Laslow showing their concern Felicia couldn't keep from smiling as she nodded.

Too bad Xander--her Xander--wasn't here with them...

Okay, maybe it was a good thing he wasn't here. He'd probably scold her for being reckless and his head might explode trying to understand what just happened.

I know! I'll being some chocolate back to share with him! she thought.

"Y'know, it's kind of a bummer I can't really use this staff on myself all that well." Felicia pouted a bit.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

"Any reason someone else can't use your staff on you~?" Hideri has her eyes on the staff for a bit. "My magic is more metaphorical, but it's worth a shot~."

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Marisa panted from exhaustion, just a small amount of bullets tired her out although that paid off since both her and Reimu’s bullets did hurt. So it was over? Well, while it was happening, she was having fun and now that she experimented it, she was tempted to fight again.

Reimu in the other hand, sighed and crossed her arms, for her, This was just a big nuisance to her, the factory, the new people and this whole battle. But it did occur that with this sort of factory, a wish granting chocolate wasn’t a far stretch. Wouldn’t this be disappointing if they just made regular chocolate?
“Hey, Reimu! Come on, cheer up, this was fun! A injury or two never hurts in the long run and here’s no exception.”
“We may be experienced fighters, but the others don’t have our abilities. Espically the unmagical humans.”
Marisa was hovering about with her broom, casting off or ignoring her own strong pity for the others. Despite this, Marisa bothered Reimu until she took out her healing amulets, while she went up to the circle that was the literature club.
“Hey, ya girls alright? I mean, I’m younger by nearly 4 years...but still! Any healing needed? Some protection? After all, normal people ain’t very strong!”
“Ahem, I can’t believe Marisa is making me do this..Any one want some healing? I’ve got some healing amulets here!”
@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Gummi Bunnies @Others

❝ WAAAHHH! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEEE!! ❞ Nobunaga panicked once the magazine hit her square on the face, the page's contents obscuring her vision to the battle. In any case, she was practically vulnerable to all the group could throw at her, and since she was unable to gauge the situation, the Nobus that were rallied by her stood there in confusion as to why their leader was freaking out. Any attempt to negotiate with the warlord would prove to be useless, considering that she was at the verge of passing out... until an elaborate manifestation of purple ribbons appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her to a nearby pole.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ That was perfect timing. I believe this problem's been sorted out. ❞ A man with a set of violet cat ears and tail chuckled at the sight, being responsible for tying up Nobunaga with magical ribbons. While normally that would be easy for the other to get out of, the beating she took made her weak enough to be tied up like this for now. So it might be a chance to ask her some questions before she actually passed out.

Other than that, the man walked over to Alice almost immediately, ignoring the fact that Laslow in particular was protecting her during the mess. ❝ My Alice, are you alright? I couldn't help rushing here as fast as I could once I heard your call for help. ❞ He didn't even try to hide the sing-song voice he was giving out when addressing Alice out of all people.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Yes, I'm alright, Cheshire Cat. I was worried, but these tour guests went ahead of themselves to keep me safe before you arrived. ❞ Alice stated to him, trying to calm herself down from the early chaos.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ I need to speak with Nobunaga. Normally she doesn't decide to do something this dire until someone else tells her about it... ❞ Mash, on the other hand, wanted to know why Nobunaga was even here and doing this stuff in the first place. She went through with this thought, walking over to where Nobunaga was held in place.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​
Mizelia deactivates her lightsaber with a sigh of relief after the woman was incapacitated by the ribbons. She walks towards the man "Thank you for the assistance." she said, offering a slight smile.

❝ WAAAHHH! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEEE!! ❞ Nobunaga panicked once the magazine hit her square on the face, the page's contents obscuring her vision to the battle. In any case, she was practically vulnerable to all the group could throw at her, and since she was unable to gauge the situation, the Nobus that were rallied by her stood there in confusion as to why their leader was freaking out. Any attempt to negotiate with the warlord would prove to be useless, considering that she was at the verge of passing out... until an elaborate manifestation of purple ribbons appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her to a nearby pole.

Miu grabs the 'magazine' from Nobunaga's face and keeps it.

"Miu, you vanquished her!"

"Is that so, Hideri-chan? I hope no one noticed it was mine, though."

"Yeah, I completely understand."

Nobunaga was taken away as the journey proceeded.

As the Chesire Cat appeared and sweetened his tunes before Alice, Hideri let out a soft, slight "tch.".

Miu watches the Chesire Cat & Alice from a decent distance, before writing things on her notepad.

QloaCe4.jpg

"It's faint, but I feel it."

54CYpwT.jpg

"Oh, I'm feeling something alright," Hideri's voice deepened at that sentence, this time, it had more mild disgust than anger.
android-18-dragon-ball-super-4.62.jpg

"Good job, Miu was it?" 18 exclaimed, giving her a confident smile as her strategy had worked to fruition it seemed. "Throwing that book at them gave us all quite the advantage." "Yeah. I'm surprised considering you don't really look like a fighter. I guess writers can accomplish more than writing! Haha!" Krillin chuckled before suddenly kissed by 18 in front of everybody.

main-qimg-f3a593c3ab607b66872fe7cc985b2ffc-c

"18?!" "Good job, Krillin. You did good."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @EveryoneElse​

As content as she had been by Macy's side, a very one-track mind Sayori couldn't really say she understood a lick of what was going on in this situation. She momentarily broke from Macy, however, when she would spot Natsuki bound over to her.
0Iv0WcO.png

"Eh!? Natsuki!"

Sayori immediately rushed behind her friend, giving the smaller girl a big hug and enthusiastically jumping up while she still had her arms wrapped around the girl.

"When did you get here?! And did you say something about Monik--"

Sayori blinked her blue eyes in confusion, at last setting them on Monika as well.

"Uwaaah! Monika! I didn't know you were here too! I'm so happy to see you guys!" she chirped excitedly, forgetting that she still had her arms wrapped around Natsuki. "Oh, I almost forgot!" the girl peeked over her shoulder, shooting a grin at Macy. "Maaaacy, come meet my friends!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"Oh! Your friends! I've been super excited to meet them!" Macy hurried over to Sayori's side with a big smile on her face.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Macy. It's very nice to meet you! I met Sayori last Christmas at a wonderful party. I assume you're her friends from school. Those are some very nice uniforms."

View attachment 2298
"Oh, don't worry about me! I'm totally fine, ahaha~"

But Monika was not fine.

How was any of this possible? How were Natsuki and Sayori even supposed to BE here? How were any of these people supposed to be here??? How was...whatever just happened in the janitor closet able to happen in the first place?!?! This had to be some sort of game, right? Yeah...definitely. Another video game where she would be forgotten once it signed off...ugh.

Well, even so, she had to keep a brave face for her literature club. As president, this was her burden to bear, so she would just have to hold her head high and, well, bear it. "I'm just glad there wasn't much danger here after all. This all got a bit too chaotic, you know?"

@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Glostechk

"Yeah, things can get pretty chaotic. But don't worry! It all works out in the end."

@Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

❝ That was perfect timing. I believe this problem's been sorted out. ❞ A man with a set of violet cat ears and tail chuckled at the sight, being responsible for tying up Nobunaga with magical ribbons. While normally that would be easy for the other to get out of, the beating she took made her weak enough to be tied up like this for now. So it might be a chance to ask her some questions before she actually passed out.

Other than that, the man walked over to Alice almost immediately, ignoring the fact that Laslow in particular was protecting her during the mess. ❝ My Alice, are you alright? I couldn't help rushing here as fast as I could once I heard your call for help. ❞ He didn't even try to hide the sing-song voice he was giving out when addressing Alice out of all people.

❝ Yes, I'm alright, Cheshire Cat. I was worried, but these tour guests went ahead of themselves to keep me safe before you arrived. ❞ Alice stated to him, trying to calm herself down from the early chaos.

❝ I need to speak with Nobunaga. Normally she doesn't decide to do something this dire until someone else tells her about it... ❞ Mash, on the other hand, wanted to know why Nobunaga was even here and doing this stuff in the first place. She went through with this thought, walking over to where Nobunaga was held in place.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

Mason followed Mash up to the now tied up Nobunga. "It's pretty convenient that that cat stepped in to help us. It saved us a bit of trouble."

"So, big Nobu, why were you starting a world conquest at a chocolate factory?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

View attachment 2299
"R-Really, I'm fine! But I heard Felicia has some scratches, maybe you can check on her?" Monika smiled at Marisa, then turned back to Shigure. "I certainly hope things are calm after this...but did you hear what Mash said? Nobunaga wouldn't have done this had someone not told her about this so-called magic chocolate." Monika couldn't help but sympathize with Nobunaga-getting a wish to come true...especially the wish she had...Monika was ready to do anything for it.

Anything.

But please! There was no such thing as magical wish-granting chocolate!

...right?

Whatever! Monika turned to this...Macy, was it? Who apparently knew Sayori from a Christmas party? Well, now Monika was even more confused. But whatever. "Hello, Macy, nice to meet you! I'm Monika, president of the literature club!"

@MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

View attachment 2299
"R-Really, I'm fine! But I heard Felicia has some scratches, maybe you can check on her?" Monika smiled at Marisa, then turned back to Shigure. "I certainly hope things are calm after this...but did you hear what Mash said? Nobunaga wouldn't have done this had someone not told her about this so-called magic chocolate." Monika couldn't help but sympathize with Nobunaga-getting a wish to come true...especially the wish she had...Monika was ready to do anything for it.

Anything.

...right?

Whatever! Monika turned to this...Macy, was it? Who apparently knew Sayori from a Christmas party? Well, now Monika was even more confused. But whatever. "Hello, Macy, nice to meet you! I'm Monika, president of the literature club!"

"Well, whoever had gave Nobunaga the idea to do this will have to be dealt with eventually." Shigure replied thoughtfully, bringing a hand to his chin for a second.

"Enjoying the calm before the storm is the best course of action on this tour." he concluded.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Anybody I missed

"Any reason someone else can't use your staff on you~?" Hideri has her eyes on the staff for a bit. "My magic is more metaphorical, but it's worth a shot~."

"Hm, in truth I guess anyone could be a healer in some capacity..." Felicia replied, the though just now occuring to her. Game logic sure made things hard sometimes.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

View attachment 2299

Anything.

...right?

"Literature Club? Ah, that sounds like such a fun club! What kind of things do you do there? Read books? Write them?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

"Hm, in truth I guess anyone could be a healer in some capacity..." Felicia replied, the though just now occuring to her. Game logic sure made things hard sometimes.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

"Here goes then~."

Hideri borrows Felicia's staff, and concentrates. Sparks flew from its tip as Hideri used its power to heal Felicia.

RjEZhnr.jpg

"I- I'm qualified to be a Cleric!" Hideri says in astonishment, before her voice deepens from the emotion. "Wait, don't I need some experience first? I've never done this in my entire life!"

android-18-dragon-ball-super-4.62.jpg

"Good job, Miu was it?" 18 exclaimed, giving her a confident smile as her strategy had worked to fruition it seemed. "Throwing that book at them gave us all quite the advantage." "Yeah. I'm surprised considering you don't really look like a fighter. I guess writers can accomplish more than writing! Haha!" Krillin chuckled before suddenly kissed by 18 in front of everybody.

main-qimg-f3a593c3ab607b66872fe7cc985b2ffc-c

"18?!" "Good job, Krillin. You did good."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @EveryoneElse​

Forgetting that they noticed her 'magazine', Miu seemed intrigued.

TWH78qK.jpg

"I'm almost envious of a married life. I often associate marriage as a happy conclusion, yet I feel like it's far from over for you two," Miu says. "Something tells me marriage is something I have to experience firsthand to truly know what it's like."

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172

Hideri was so nice! With both Hideri and Laslow showing their concern Felicia couldn't keep from smiling as she nodded.

Too bad Xander--her Xander--wasn't here with them...

Okay, maybe it was a good thing he wasn't here. He'd probably scold her for being reckless and his head might explode trying to understand what just happened.

I know! I'll being some chocolate back to share with him! she thought.

"Y'know, it's kind of a bummer I can't really use this staff on myself all that well." Felicia pouted a bit.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

"Are you sure?" Shigure asked for confirmation, just so he could make sure. He didn't want to bother the girl none though.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Glostechk

"It is rather strange that healers can't seem to use their own staffs on themselves..." Laslow spoke up watching as the events ahead of him happened.

"Here goes then~."

Hideri borrows Felicia's staff, and concentrates. Sparks flew from its tip as Hideri used its power to heal Felicia.

RjEZhnr.jpg

"I- I'm qualified to be a Cleric!" Hideri says in astonishment, before her voice deepens from the emotion. "Wait, don't I need some experience first? I've never done this in my entire life!"

TWH78qK.jpg

"I'm almost envious of a married life. I often associate marriage as a happy conclusion, yet I feel like it's far from over for you two," Miu says. "Something tells me marriage is something I have to experience firsthand to truly know what it's like."

"Well isn't that interesting.... Well Felicia we might have a healer in training among us...." Laslow spoke up seeming overjoyed at the thought. Still smiling as ever as he always seemed to do. Even when he was taking hits in that fight his smile never left his face...

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

Marisa looked blankly at Monika for a bit, before laughing and going over back to Reimu.
“Yeah, sure, I’ll be around if you weakli-guys need any help! See ya! Hey, Reimu! Any customers?”
“Oh shut up, I’m not even sure if my amulets even work, or if anyone needs them. Because, surprisingly, not much people got hurt, besides, I think I see a healer in training over there..”
Reimu smiled but then put away her amulets, since no one needed them. She knew that when the tour continues, their powers will likely be gone, so she took out something, a spell card.
“When the tour starts up, those dang butterflies are going to nerf our powers anyways, so, Marisa..I challenge you to a danmaku battle!”
“We just had a fight..but..I accept! This is going to be fun, do your worst Rei!”
And so, a bullet battle started, this time, the bullets were bright and the patterns pretty, although even the prettiest fight is still inappropriate after a lethal one.
@Gummi Bunnies @Uhh..Everyone?

"Literature Club? Ah, that sounds like such a fun club! What kind of things do you do there? Read books? Write them?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

JwKQp22.png

"We prefer to read books,"

Yuri stood behind Monika, walking then beside her as to introduce herself to the others. "Sayori is vice president of the club as Natsuki and I are both members. We all have our genres that we like to read."

Yuri didn't act at all surprised seeing her friends at the event. She knew Monika would have been one of the first people to be invited as she was the most popular out of the three. Looking around to see people who were completely different from the average high school students that they have known, it made her curious as to how they were here. Was it a costume party?

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure

"Here goes then~."

RjEZhnr.jpg

TWH78qK.jpg

"It is rather strange that healers can't seem to use their own staffs on themselves..." Laslow spoke up watching as the events ahead of him happened.

"Well isn't that interesting.... Well Felicia we might have a healer in training among us...." Laslow spoke up seeming overjoyed at the thought. Still smiling as ever as he always seemed to do. Even when he was taking hits in that fight his smile never left his face...

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

"Y'know, you're right Laslow." Felicia laughed, before letting Hideri give healing a shot.

tumblr_inline_oqf9q3YbqL1ugr69g_540.jpg

"Wow, that's pretty good for a first try!" Felicia exclaimed happily.

"With some practice I'm sure you'll make a good healer." Felicia praised.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

JwKQp22.png

Yuri stood behind Monika, walking then beside her as to introduce herself to the others. "Sayori is vice president of the club as Natsuki and I are both members. We all have our genres that we like to read."

Yuri didn't act at all surprised seeing her friends at the event. She knew Monika would have been one of the first people to be invited as she was the most popular out of the three. Looking around to see people who were completely different from the average high school students that they have known, it made her curious as to how they were here. Was it a costume party?

These girls were like ninjas with how they just seem to pop up out of nowhere.

"I don't believe I caught your name." Shigure spoke, eyebrows raising in his slight surprise at Yuri's sudden appearance.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Anybody I missed

tumblr_p4bscpYmOK1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ S-Shut up! I know what I'm doing! All Nobus! Fire!! ❞ Nobunaga was only mildly annoyed with people telling her to either stop, do a do-over of her plan, or even get provoked. She intended her first volley of gunshots to be a warning, but she signaled for her "army" to continue firing at them. While this meant more shots being fired to go along with the ones being done by her own matchlocks, the Nobus weren't as accurate as their leader, in this case.

While she was able to deflect some of the incoming shurikens from Asugi and daggers from Felicia, this acted as a perfect distraction for Mizelia to close in with an uppercut. Nobunaga surely had the firepower to pose as a threat, but that was all she got for this. Needing some extra pressure, Nobunaga whistled to signal in even more Nobus, except...

latest

❝ NOOOBUU!! ❞ Several Nobus came in, apparently hitching a ride on UFOs from the looks of it. As they flew by, they started to drop bomb after bomb, trying to put as much pressure along with the other Nobus and Nobunaga. It was hard to tell on how many Nobus there are in total, but it was clear that stopping Nobunaga meant getting these Nobus to stop their attack.

On Reiner's end, there was a nearby structure that was damaged yet not burning down like the main one. Hopefully it was stable enough to grapple onto.

tumblr_p4boy0j94o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Y... Yes, I also managed to... call for security. They should be here soon... ❞ Alice glanced over at the small pocket watch she had, and hope that the help incoming would be enough.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee
The UFO Nobus weren't exactly expecting their own bombs to be thrown back in their direction, getting caught in the bombs' explosions and forced to crash land. However the bomb meant to go into Nobunaga's direction was shot up by the numerous matchlocks she had at her disposal. Even then, it looked like she was being finally overwhelmed by the sorts of action that was happening, such as the shurikens and daggers forcing her back. More so with Mizelia approaching with a lightsaber aimed towards her.

tumblr_p4bsf9bRKD1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ It's no big deal to me. If anything, I could simply wish all of you back and to be obedient to my cause with the special chocolate regardless. It'll be a lot easier if everyone cooperated, but that isn't the case! ❞ Nobunaga brushed off Mizelia's words. She was that attached to getting those chocolates. Tightening her grip on her sword, the Demon Archer was somehow adding more matchlocks into the battle, seemingly from nowhere. Her answer to being overwhelmed was to add more firepower, thinking she could overpower them before they could do the same to her. With this much happening, something was bound to go out of control with the amount of guns, Nobus, and UFO Nobus around.

Marisa's "Master Spark" didn't exactly go off as intended, but a small sign of it still went off. A good sign that Alice's nullification spell wasn't exactly an entire ability wipe.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ W-Wait... you don't have to do that, sir! ❞ Alice was suddenly startled with the fact that one of the guests was using himself as a human shield for her. If it wasn't for the fact that Nobunaga had a clear advantage to those with powers, she wouldn't be lingering in the back and worrying that someone was going to be seriously hurt.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saasin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

Reiner Braun & Yulia
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies
@Everyone

Reiner quickly seized his opportunity to get to a better vantage point, grappling onto the nearby structure and carefully timing his next strike... Then, when Nobu had her vision obscured by some sort of... Very polished, small book, he launched himself towards her, grappling onto the ground near her as he used a little of his gas in his canisters to propell himself. Though he did not intend to land a lethal blow on her with his blades, but instead... Knock her off balance.

Just before he was able to reach her though, she was suddenly wrapped up by purple ribbons, which was the doing of some sort of... Cat-boy no less.

With a quick motion, Reiner barely managed to redirect his own body so he wouldn't run into the new arrival, harm Nobu, or somehow accidentally break her free... Which ended with him sliding to an abrupt stop, just barely missing impacting the now incapacitated Nobu.

Now that the battle was over, Reiner decided to head over to her with Mash, deciding to ask her a few questions of his own (though evidently, he was far from the only one who was doing this by now).

o16ohos.png

"... Nobu... If what Mash said was true... Was all of... This, your idea?" Reiner asked, gesturing around to the general state of... What was supposed to be the inside of a Janitor's closet.

He wouldn't doubt that she could have come up with all of this on her own, but, perhaps someone else had given her the incentive, as she and her... Smaller versions of her had apparently been working at the factory just fine prior to this incident.

Yulia in the meantime had occupied herself with picking up and throwing stray bombs the mini UFO Nobu's had dropped towards Nobu, at least until she was captured. After that, her attention was diverted by the arrival of another cat-eared one... A boy no less.

Quietly sneaking up behind Kyle, she began poking at his tail quietly, as if she wasn't even sure it was really there or not.​

Well, this was getting real interesting.

Rashid should've known this was no ordinary chocolate tour. The Alice in Wonderland theme, the Oompa Loompa Nobus, Nobunaga herself...man, this was all really weird, but also really cool at the same time! And now it seemed like they had some sort of mystery on their hands?

Oh, this was gonna be good.

Rashid jogged up besides Mash, hands behind his head casually. "You wanna be good cop or bad cop? I'm good either way-though I should warn you, my bad cop can be a bit scary." He winked, as if to say he was totally joking.

@Gummi Bunnies
Mason followed Mash up to the now tied up Nobunga. "It's pretty convenient that that cat stepped in to help us. It saved us a bit of trouble."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone
Asugi sighed... So this person had been done in by some weird looking guy with cat ears and ribbons..? How the hell did that of all things work..? This guy seemed like a very strange mage indeed... Oh well suppose it's time to get to get to questioning.

Slipping his shurikens away the ninja slowly approached the tied up warlord still in that relaxed state despite getting a bit banged up in combat. Stopping a few feet from the warlord he paused for a moment before opening his mouth to speak.

"Well now that you're not trying to kill us how about I start by asking you about these so called wish granting chocolates...? What makes them....ya know grant wishes...?"
Asugi decided to ask this as he himself had to admit he was very curious about this subject.
o16ohos.png

"... Nobu... If what Mash said was true... Was all of... This, your idea?" Reiner asked, gesturing around to the general state of... What was supposed to be the inside of a Janitor's closet.

He wouldn't doubt that she could have come up with all of this on her own, but, perhaps someone else had given her the incentive, as she and her... Smaller versions of her had apparently been working at the factory just fine prior to this incident.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't believe that'll be necessary... but I'd appreciate the help. ❞ Mash blinked her eyes at Rashid's joke, the jab at it flew right over her head. Though she gave an appreciative nod before focusing her attention at Nobunaga. She had the same question that Mason, Asugi, and Reiner had in mind, keeping herself from repeating the same question.

❝ Didn't you hear what I said earlier? ... wish-granting chocolates is the big main thing here. It's never been that easy than this to get a single wish done, and all it takes is a bite out of that chocolate! ... or at least that's what I was told. ❞ Nobunaga went on with what she knew, bringing up that the factory was giving out wish-granting chocolates. That was worrying on Mash's end, if there were people trying to steal those chocolates. From the little she knew, it was like miniature and easily attained versions of the Holy Grail. She hoped that this wasn't the case, but seeing Nobunaga's actions here, it felt like that exactly.

❝ ... wait, Nobunaga, who told you? ❞ Mash narrowed her eyes once she heard that last part, and almost immediately, Nobunaga clammed up once asked.

sJMvZvQ.png

"I'm alright Fleicia. You needn't worry over me when you have some injuries of your own. They may only be scratches but if not treated later on they may get worse..." Laslow first spoke to Felicia seeming to show concern for her. Despite the two being from different timelines he still valued her as a good friend and didn't like to see her hurt at all.

Well after this he needed to address Alice as well the one this newcomer seemed very fond of. "Ah have you recovered...? That first hit from that woman even if it only touched your barrier seemed to be rather rough..." Laslow spoke showing his concern for Alice....though with a certain cat guy around this may be a poor choice on the swordsman's part.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone
❝ I believe so... I would've thought that this feeling would be worse, but it's like I was never hurt in the first place. ❞ Alice pointed out, managing to get herself up on her feet no problem. Strange, she did get knocked over pretty bad, so a person could've sworn she would be at the very least be slightly battered up. It appeared that that wasn't the case... Before Alice could say more, the Cheshire Cat took a tight grasp of her hand, tugging her towards his side.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ I'm very glad that you're not terribly hurt then, Alice. I wouldn't imagine how distraught I'll be if I never rushed to your aid. After all, it is my duty to keep Wonderland's Alice safe and sound, a duty that I'll take on with my dear life. ❞ He winked at her with a flirtatious tone, and then glancing over to flash a smirk at Laslow. Did the Cheshire Cat think that the other was trying to woo Alice away from him?

❝ C-Cheshire Cat? You don't have to say that every time to me... ❞ The tour guide stammered in embarrassment, her face getting all red by his sudden words.

❝ No need to be so formal Alice, try to call me Kyle like I've requested back when this chocolate factory was put together. ❞ The Cheshire Cat, or Kyle as he preferred, was very evidently possessive over her. Something to be noted.
Mizelia deactivates her lightsaber with a sigh of relief after the woman was incapacitated by the ribbons. She walks towards the man "Thank you for the assistance." she said, offering a slight smile.
❝ You're welcome. I've only done what I can due to Alice's call. ❞ Kyle smiled once approached by Mizelia, but he sounded a tad dismissive at her thanks. He seemed more inclined to stick with Alice for the time's being.​
Yulia in the meantime had occupied herself with picking up and throwing stray bombs the mini UFO Nobu's had dropped towards Nobu, at least until she was captured. After that, her attention was diverted by the arrival of another cat-eared one... A boy no less.

Quietly sneaking up behind Kyle, she began poking at his tail quietly, as if she wasn't even sure it was really there or not.

Kyle reacted in a way that most regular cats would at this gesture: quickly distancing himself from Yulia and letting out a... quiet hiss? Yeah, he didn't like that very much.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @York @Everyone​

"Oh! Your friends! I've been super excited to meet them!" Macy hurried over to Sayori's side with a big smile on her face.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Macy. It's very nice to meet you! I met Sayori last Christmas at a wonderful party. I assume you're her friends from school. Those are some very nice uniforms."

"Yeah, things can get pretty chaotic. But don't worry! It all works out in the end."

@Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​
View attachment 2299

Anything.

...right?

JwKQp22.png

ARLKgBV.png

"Yeah, they are my best friends!" Sayori chirped excitedly, shooting Monika a grin after she would release Natsuki from her death grip of a hug.

"Yuri's right! We read books and, oh, sometimes we write poems too! We always have a lot of fun sharing our-- Eh, Yuri!?" The schoolgirl cut herself off, blue eyes widening in surprise yet again when she would now see Yuri there as well. How exciting! All of her friends were here!

"I didn't know you were here too! I'm soooo happy! But... all of this excitement is starting to make me hungry. Ah ha ha..."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies

Okay, the more Monika tried to question the logic of all this, the less fun she would have. The whole point of this tour was to have fun, after all.

View attachment 2311

"Oh, yeah! We read books and poetry, and we also exchange writing tips and read poetry we all write! We also have one more club member, but...I guess he's not showing up." Which was a good thing, because then Monika would be questioning everything.

@Glostechk @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @Takumi

---

"Oh, c'mon, you can't even give us a hint?" Rashid chuckled as Nobunaga stopped talking. "It's not like they're planning anything worse than this little Nobu strike you pulled...right?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @York

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't believe that'll be necessary... but I'd appreciate the help. ❞ Mash blinked her eyes at Rashid's joke, the jab at it flew right over her head. Though she gave an appreciative nod before focusing her attention at Nobunaga. She had the same question that Mason, Asugi, and Reiner had in mind, keeping herself from repeating the same question.

❝ Didn't you hear what I said earlier? ... wish-granting chocolates is the big main thing here. It's never been that easy than this to get a single wish done, and all it takes is a bite out of that chocolate! ... or at least that's what I was told. ❞ Nobunaga went on with what she knew, bringing up that the factory was giving out wish-granting chocolates. That was worrying on Mash's end, if there were people trying to steal those chocolates. From the little she knew, it was like miniature and easily attained versions of the Holy Grail. She hoped that this wasn't the case, but seeing Nobunaga's actions here, it felt like that exactly.

❝ ... wait, Nobunaga, who told you? ❞ Mash narrowed her eyes once she heard that last part, and almost immediately, Nobunaga clammed up once asked.

❝ I believe so... I would've thought that this feeling would be worse, but it's like I was never hurt in the first place. ❞ Alice pointed out, managing to get herself up on her feet no problem. Strange, she did get knocked over pretty bad, so a person could've sworn she would be at the very least be slightly battered up. It appeared that that wasn't the case... Before Alice could say more, the Cheshire Cat took a tight grasp of her hand, tugging her towards his side.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ I'm very glad that you're not terribly hurt then, Alice. I wouldn't imagine how distraught I'll be if I never rushed to your aid. After all, it is my duty to keep Wonderland's Alice safe and sound, a duty that I'll take on with my dear life. ❞ He winked at her with a flirtatious tone, and then glancing over to flash a smirk at Laslow. Did the Cheshire Cat think that the other was trying to woo Alice away from him?

❝ C-Cheshire Cat? You don't have to say that every time to me... ❞ The tour guide stammered in embarrassment, her face getting all red by his sudden words.

❝ No need to be so formal Alice, try to call me Kyle like I've requested back when this chocolate factory was put together. ❞ The Cheshire Cat, or Kyle as he preferred, was very evidently possessive over her. Something to be noted.

❝ You're welcome. I've only done what I can due to Alice's call. ❞ Kyle smiled once approached by Mizelia, but he sounded a tad dismissive at her thanks. He seemed more inclined to stick with Alice for the time's being.​

Kyle reacted in a way that most regular cats would at this gesture: quickly distancing himself from Yulia and letting out a... quiet hiss? Yeah, he didn't like that very much.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @York @Everyone​

"Told..? Isn't that interesting...? Now lemme ask you this. Is whoever told you this worth your freedom...?" The ninja questioned becoming even more interested in this. He causally took the lollipop stick out of his mouth before quickly replacing it with another lollipop...
cHNQIg6.png

"Well i'm glad that you are alright and to hear you feel like you weren't even hurt to begin with is wonderful news! After all we couldn't have our lovely tour guide be hurt! That would've been absolutely dreadful.." Laslow spoke to Alice with that winning smile of his. A moment's glance at Kyle's smirk received a smile from the flirty swordsman.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @York @Everyone

View attachment 2309

"Oof!- Hey!- Sayoriiii!" Natsuki cried while she was jostled around in her easily excitable friend's arms, "I'm happy to see you too, but-...huh? Macy?" confused, she repeated the name, and reared her head to eye up Macy as the girl addressed herself, "Wait a second, Sayori? You went to a Christmas party? Luckyyyy!" Natsuki whined with her face screwing up into her usual pout, "I had to spend Christmas visiting with family, and my family is:" Natsuki raised two thumbs-down and crossed her eyes as she blew a raspberry into the air, "...but how come you haven't told us 'til now?" she asked, and smirked before answering the question herself,

View attachment 2310

"Monika finally rubbing off on you?" Natsuki teased, elbowing Sayori in the side and laughing. Turning to Macy, she only gave her a half-hearted wave, "Yeah, I'm Natsuki. And this is-" as she gestured towards Monika, Natsuki was surprised to find "Yuri!" she hollered, "Now the whole club's here! Well...minus one..."

View attachment 2313

"But who needs boys, right?"
Natsuki said, casually playing off the fact that no-one in the literature club had a Valentine's date, "It's just us girls celebrating Valentine's Day and being single, together!" she cheered, "...at a tour of a chocolate factory!"

"Seriously, how did we all get the same terrible idea?" Natsuki chuckled.

@Glostechk @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back